It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are All The ELENIN Conspiracy Theorists Now?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Today from Nasa.

"Auroras are a spectacular sign that our planet is electrically and magnetically connected to the Sun. These light shows are provoked by energy from the Sun and fueled by electrically charged particles trapped in Earth’s magnetic field, or magnetosphere. In this case, the space around Earth was stirred up by an explosion of hot, ionized gas from the Sun—a coronal mass ejection—that left the Sun on September 14, 2011."

Looks like Nasa is endorsing the Electric Universe theory.

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...
edit on 27-9-2011 by consciousgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by consciousgod

There are electrical phenomena, but the universe is not shaped by electrical charges. It is shaped by gravity.

To claim that some effects are due to EM is hardly an endorsement of the EU claims.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by consciousgod

There are electrical phenomena, but the universe is not shaped by electrical charges. It is shaped by gravity.

To claim that some effects are due to EM is hardly an endorsement of the EU claims.

Prove it. You can't because you do not know what causes gravity. Since you don't know what causes gravity, your statement is simply conjecture. Until you can prove what causes gravity, why don't you just admit, you do not know.

I know what causes electricity, therefore the EU theory holds up better than your gravity theory.

Let's hear you counter the information in this video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Strange

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Magnetism and Electricity work hand in hand, Tesla and others have proved this. It is likely our universe is highly charged, at least within the magnetic field lines.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The day the world went 'Phut'? Earth in crosshairs of gigantic solar storm that could blow circuits of ANYTHING from satellite TV to the electric power grid

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think our realities split, Mate!

Those who believed in Elenin are battling for survival in a paralell timeline.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Enough with the bickering. It's obvious the Elenin doomsayers were 100 percent incredibly wrong and the sane logical minds were right. Moving on.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by crohny

Right!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Why hasn't anything hapened in the last 2 days like people have been saying? Oh yeah, because they were wrong and now they scrambled and people are saying it's different dates and now involves an asteroid.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by crohny

I dont know you tell me but this is strange you have to admit..

Sunspot 1302 released a X1.9 category flare on September 24th, 2011. This has been a very active sunspot over the last few days, with multiple flares and coronal mass ejections recorded.
www.space.com...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011: Sunspot 1302 (pictured in a recent Image of the Day) threatens to emit further X-class solar flares, the strongest class of solar flares
www.space.com...

Sunspot 1302 has been busy producing multiple flares and coronal mass ejections, even being detected by shortwave radio on Earth.

www.space.com...

New Forecast: Sun's 'Superstorms' Could Doom Satellitesby Charles Q. Choi, SPACE.com ContributorDate: 27 September 2011 Time: 12:30 PM ET
www.space.com...

So I thank them for sharing what may be useful data w/o just ignoring it all and denying it all. Not saying these are ELENIN related but pretty interesting non the less
w/ alignment dates ect. These dates are not 100% going to be accurate give or take a few, lol.

be well
edit on 9/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think it is important to keep on questioning.. We have no way to verify the Nibiru timelines, but if we just ignore that and look at events around the world, there is cause for concern and I would still say it is worth being prepared.

The facts.

Increase in earthquakes USGS

www.nowpublic.com...

Yellowstone park seismic equipment turned off/ no longer public?

volcanogeek.wordpress.com...

Canary Islands evacuation. Over 8000 tremors since July - Part of the group of islands inludes la Palma which poses a mega Tsunami risk to US eastern seaboard.

. The earth tremors have ranged between 1 and 3 magnitude. The vast majority of the tremors have been recorded in the northwest of the 278.5-square-kilometre island at El Golfo, the location of a massive landslide that created a 100-metre high tsunami almost 50,000 years ago.
An eruption on El Hierro would “not be a major surprise”.

canaryislandsnews.net...

Huge Meteor YU55 within Lunar orbit on the 8th November. Nasa announcement at a news conference this Thursday 29th September to discuss findings on near earth objects. The strange episode of the UARS satellite, which was allowed to tumble to earth uncontrolled when NASA proved in 2008 it could vapourize/blast them down and minimize risk of life on the ground. WE ARE BEING DESENSITIZED TO CELESTIAL EVENTS! another German satellite to fall.. But this one will 'throw knives' www.theweatherspace.com...

www.nasa.gov...

And perhaps NASA has shown us a picture of Nibiru..

www.nasa.gov...

I didn't have to resort to dubious youtube vids to provide some evidence that there may be something dangerous occuring to our planet, just look at the actual events and ask more questions! All this planetary alignment business is useless, as none of us have access to the equipment to verify it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
There is always something dangerous going on with our planet though. Wether it be the planet itself or mans doing. I say volcanos will be our doing if not war.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I would also like to add quote NASA on this object

'At the time of the Hubble observations, (29th Jan 2010) the object was approximately 180 million miles from the sun and 90 million miles from Earth. The Hubble images were recorded with the new Wide Field Camera 3 (WFC3).'

Please discuss want to know your thoughts on this..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
ahh the New Agers and their false prophets. Praise Jesus, read the Bible, worship Him in your own way as long as you give him praise and love.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesusdied4us

Easy there crazy. If we are going to get hit by solar flares I suggest everyone hop off the computer and start living your lives.

edit on 27-9-2011 by crohny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by crohny

,What if tomorrow never comes,they have fear of something to came,but they don't know what,in my opinion the Argentina event it's a preamble for the future.I think they create the Elenin event for a reason,you create a big media misinf to let you do other things and people buy that.We are hungry but we have Elenin,we have now jobs but Elenin will save us,markets are sinking but there look who's come ,Elenin.Strikes?What for!Elenin

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

What huge media thing? Barely anyone knew about Elenin. You're reaching far too hard on this trying to make something out of nothing. It's obvious people are reporting the solar activity and from reliable sources. The seismic activity isn't a surprise. When was the last major volcanic eruption that rocked the entire world? Not in our life time. The ones that caused planes to halt aren't big. Not on the scale the history has proven possible. No one is truely hiding anything from us. All the cards are shown you just have to know how to play the game. Something will happen, might be more than one event. The earth is always going through cycles. It might be time when the earth shows it's hand and how it forms continents.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by crohny

When you wake up tomorrow and you will see something big fill in your sky don't be scared.it's just Ron Paul asking for your vote!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by crohny
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Why hasn't anything hapened in the last 2 days like people have been saying? Oh yeah, because they were wrong and now they scrambled and people are saying it's different dates and now involves an asteroid.

If NASA can't even tell us when and where a satellite will fall down, then how the hell is anyone going to know when the Nibiru event will happen?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join