It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are All The ELENIN Conspiracy Theorists Now?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
How is Elenin, a 3 to 5 mile wide ball of ice, speeding past earth at 12 million miles at its nearest point, going to make any kind of impact on planet earth? Just a question for the theorists.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Yeah, my wife goes back to work after being unemployed for 5 years.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

I hope she enjoys it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i am here !!.....watch the movie Melancholia and then you talk , ok?.....otherwise i must ask you ..did you bullzhit last week??, or did you try to bullzhit last week?, you comicus!!.....hey i saw with my own eyes (binoculars) on 25-09-2011 at 19.30 PM in front of the sun the aliniament of at least 2 planets, and one that note supposed to be there mayebe was elenin or nibiru or nemesis ,or a space station i don`t know yet but soon we will .!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleolAnyone who actually researched it would be able to say that ages ago. It is just not possible for it to be anything more than a comet, so yeah you are wrong.
Not my fault some people like you rather trust some youtube user or some wild prediction instead of actual science.

Grats on your fail too then.

1. I was never an Elenin supporter, though I admit following and posting in some of the threads out of interest. I like to keep an open mind about these things alongside a healthy dose of skepticism.

2. I did research it and it was still possible it wasn't a comet.

3. I don't take Youtube or wild predictions as gospel.

But thanks for judging me.

Now, can we wait till the prediction date is actually past tense before we ridicule people for their beliefs? That would be nice.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
SAGE

We don't owe you anything.
Piss off, if something does happen we could do the same kind of thread, but it wouldn't matter, people would probably be dead and this sort of childish who was right BS wouldn't be important. But I guess to some it's important now.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
What a bunch of Tossers
I am on a conspiracy site reading about what may or may not happen.
Weather true or not Elenin did deserve the interest it garnered and deserved the active response of anybody who had concerns.
If the OP's attitude to people and their respective theories becomes a standard here, well then this place will turn to crap.
Please feel free to bring any old interesting item to my attention. Indeed I may laugh and dismiss you outright as a nutter, or alternately I may theorise and speculate and even act upon your message.
Either my laughter or actions at your opinion is a reaction and I for one am grateful for your opinion, and even grateful of your concern enough for me, to post your opinion/warning on this forum.

To the original Poster of this thread. Arrogance and haughtiness isn't a good look.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
this thread is pre-mature.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mate395

The "alignment" happened more than three hours ago.
How long do we have to cower before the all clear?

edit on 9/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by mate395

The "alignment" happened more than three hours ago.
How long do we have to cower before the all clear?

edit on 9/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

As long as it takes to invent a new "theory". Although I suspect until the Aleutian islands have passed 23:59 on the 27th September is the maximum leeway we can allow (25 hours from now, a whole day
of vitriol from the believers telling us skeptics we are spoiling ATS!)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
You know, for a lot of people, this week, (and more specifically their concerns about it) had sod-all to do with Elenin.
It's not just us on ATS.. fighting like cat and dog ''somethings gonna happen'' Vs ''Somethings not gonna happen''

There are other forums, other groups of people, other countries, other civilizations, other religions..
I've seen people from each of these who have had, for various different reasons, an uneasy feeling about this week.

I'd give you links, but I'm not exposing people to this level of scorn just to prove my point. It's not fair on them.

Just be assured you lot in here that still feel uneasy about this week, you're not on your own in the slightest.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Terral03 is hiding out in some cave in the Ozarks right now with a crowd of very very pissed off people looking at him probably wanting to strangle him right now, wasn't they all hoping to rise from the ashes & build a new kingdom about now?

I FIND THIS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS...

While i found the theorys put forth "from everybody" very entertaining and great to kill abit of time, i don't want any form of apology thank you for the amusement, i would however love for these people to go back on the air and explain what happened for more entertainment on my part, before we can totally discredit them as frauds & conmen and put on the known EPIC HOAXERS LIST!

Ok so there is a few things i didn't manage to catch up with on this subject... Did ELEning survive ? intact etc ? did it actually pass by & align intact or did a couple of ice cubes align ? are there any pics ? anybody? ok thanks

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This would be a bit easier with a paper and pen, but has anyone really considered that it wasn't the sun-earth-elenin alignments that were causing the previous quakes...You know the thing that wiped the band off Jupiter when elenin was within mars' orbit....If they are roughly on the same trajectory, then couldn't they be easily confused when they are approaching the sun....ie, A=sun, B=earth, C=elenin, D='whatever'

...................................D

...................................C

...................................B

...................................A

But then because elenin(or whats left of it) is ahead, then as all racing fans know, the focus is on the turn....
So even though it would appear that elenin was responsible for the alignment quakes, it was really the 'thing' behind it.....and now that it is coming around the bend.....we see something more like

...........................................B

.........................................C

.......................................A
...........................................D

I know my visuals suck, but you guys and gals all know enough about geometry to get the point I am suggesting.
Maybe the whole point of elenin was as a flag to something we can't otherwise view. However, once it started around the sun the two objects are no longer in the same linear path relative to the earth-sun. Again, just a thought, not a theory or argument towards anything anyone else has said.......Just something to ponder, maybe elenin was never supposed to be anything other than an attention grabber(which she has done stunningly well at).

I wish everyone the best, catch you on the other side, need to go figure out how to pay the rent-because we are all knowledgeable enough to know that you have to hedge your bets....

By the way, anyone notice the earthquake in Canada yesterday in a zone completely absent of fault zones....and the one that just occurred off Alaska? Keep the mind open, take all things as a grain of salt until proven otherwise, and Never buy the oil without client referrals(sorry old analogy).

edit on 27-9-2011 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Or maybe it was an insignificant snowball ?

Who conmen, nutjobs & paranoid doomsdayers jumped all over...

From what thos people was saying, there really was no point in keeping an open mind about it "only for there pockets maybe" but from what i heard it was an ELE, so why bother, keep listening to me folks i'll tell you when your going to die, Just LOL

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

This is for all those Elenin Earthquakes conspiracy theorists, it's time for you to come out of your hiding places and prove your theory to the World or whatever excuse you're going to come up with to clarify your failed theory and predictions.

This is the day where many of you predicted a huge and disastrous catastrophe that would occur somewhere
on this planet, and NASA was covering it up because Leonid didn't exist, and because ELE is an Extinction Level Event and because etc.....

The alignment that you've all been waiting for is here, so it's time for you to deliver your promises.

I think the party is suppose to start Sept 27-30. You must have gotten the wrong invite?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by hotbread

Well it WAS only a theory.

Theories are not put forward as facts.

haha you have a point there THEORY/OPINION but NOT fact

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

From what thos people was saying, there really was no point in keeping an open mind about it "only for there pockets maybe" but from what i heard it was an ELE, so why bother, keep listening to me folks i'll tell you when your going to die, Just LOL

Sorry, disagree...an open mind is always required, just like there is always time to check spelling and grammar. The freak that said the earth was round was way out in left field.....If God wanted man to fly.....I thought about adding a few more, but seriously, there have been so many times when the single voice turned out to be right. Why is it that people are so quick to discredit those who speak against the masses without weighing their words. If you can't sustain a decent discussion without resorting to insults and inane babble, remember what all good mom's teach, 'If you have nothing positive to say, keep your mouth shut.' Life is a constant debate, treat your opponent with respect, make your point, and produce evidence if possible.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97

Sorry, disagree...an open mind is always required, just like there is always time to check spelling and grammar. The freak that said the earth was round was way out in left field.....If God wanted man to fly.....I thought about adding a few more, but seriously, there have been so many times when the single voice turned out to be right. Why is it that people are so quick to discredit those who speak against the masses without weighing their words. If you can't sustain a decent discussion without resorting to insults and inane babble, remember what all good mom's teach, 'If you have nothing positive to say, keep your mouth shut.' Life is a constant debate, treat your opponent with respect, make your point, and produce evidence if possible.

Ok that's fair enough, my grammar is not great neither is my spelling

BUT

***If you can't sustain a decent discussion without resorting to insults and inane babble***

WORKS BOTH WAYS

Just picture this tho... Terral03 standing at the mouth of the cave with a lead helmet on crying in just a pair of pants because he can't start a new empire from the ashes, Pahahahahahhahahaha funny right?

Oh and yeah, i agree some great minds was laughed at years ago for things we know to be fact today, lets not forget tho that a great deal more didn't, and instead ended up on the heap just like terral03 has, some advice, don't just believe anything in future

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97

Ok that's fair enough, my grammar is not great neither is my spelling

BUT

***If you can't sustain a decent discussion without resorting to insults and inane babble***

WORKS BOTH WAYS

Just picture this tho... Terral03 standing at the mouth of the cave with a lead helmet on crying in just a pair of pants because he can't start a new empire from the ashes, Pahahahahahhahahaha funny right?

Oh and yeah, i agree some great minds was laughed at years ago for things we know to be fact today, lets not forget tho that a great deal more didn't, and instead ended up on the heap just like terral03 has, some advice, don't just believe anything in future

Your point is sound, never accept anything at face value....I think that is exactly what I was saying. Keep an open mind, listen to the point or position, and accept or deny it on the merits of the case. And anyone sitting on the mouth of a cave waiting for the end is a bit naive....in my humble opinion. And it is 'great minds were laughed' and seriously, tho is though....Just because most ideas ended up on the scrap heap, did not mean they didn't have merit......Research Henry Ford's very first auto.....the one made of hemp and powered by hemp oil. Thank you big oil.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join