It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are All The ELENIN Conspiracy Theorists Now?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I'll be waiting. Strange how no single astronomer has seen a large object in our solar system other than whats always been here.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

This is one thing that confuses me about a lot of people on this site. A good majority of you don't seem to trust NASA. Understandable, it's government run and they do things that don't seem logical. The satellite coming down wasn't handled as well as possibly could have been dealt with, but in reality if you have a satellite that goes down and is no longer controllable that is amongst 100s of other satellites, it'd be hard to try and take it out without potentially damaging other satellites. People sit and hate on NASA yet they use graphs and images from NASA. If you don't trust them why would you rely on anything they put out? Obviously if they are going to hide something from us, they wouldn't allow it to be in their data or images at all. It seems more like some people on here are far more gullible to their imaginations than to reality. I'm not trying to knock anyone for their beliefs on what might be occurring and what might not be. It's just odd to use anything from them at all. The trajectory of Elenin it self proved the alignment theory to be bogus. Now people are pushing the days ahead a day every time something doesn't occur.

Cults make sense. Religions and other cults that bend peoples will to create a society that one might feel is proper is logical to an extent. The doom sayers though is a new breed of wacky to me that I am very interested in trying to understand. This website has been a nice insight into how this stuff works for doom sayers. The many failures and the repercussions of the failures are interesting. Specially how people try and explain it away with different dates and all together different theories. There seems to be a very large lack of evidence and logic involved. Seems like a false Snaple cap is more than enough to set off a dooms day theory.
edit on 27-9-2011 by crohny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by crohny

They are all in Ron Paul's committee what do you expect.....They hoax Obama fast to Denver underground,and now free four days >Quote "Those are my elections"

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If nothing happens, I will dress myself an alien and start attacking these theorists!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by crohny

Many would love to trust NASA and other govs its just the sense is given that many are not important to their AGENDA so hence we have conspiracy theorist. No cults or mind control SMH. From what I observed those who were commenting on ELENIN were putting time and effort into understanding this celestial that appeared from out of nowhere AROUND 2012 when tension is high, you cant blame them. But what is ignorant is the fact that they are name called and given all types of heat for sharing conspiracy data. YET if some of the data saved your life or someone close to you, you would change your tone about them. So I personally take what's shared and apply logic. Logic: it was said a light show or some effects would occur in March and a large quake happened LOGIC. Denial / FEAR causes many of you to discount the possibility before fully analyzing the issue for potential clues, because your scared of potential danger. This back and forth is wasted energy.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I don't discount theories prior to reading into them and seeing all sides. I definitely keep an open mind to it all. The Elenin stuff was debunked in a matter of a day. People tried to pass of Pleides as Elenin/dwarf star/imaginary planet to further try and keep an absurd theory going. If someone ever did find out a secret the governments were trying to hide and shared it with us to help prepare for something (and lets face it all the # that could jeopardize life you can't really prepare for, like solar flares, nuclear war, mega quakes and so on) I'd be grateful. I keep an open mind till the facts show me what in reality could and would happen. Dwarf star entering our solar system in theory isn't impossible. We would have seen the effects a long time ago though. Elenin didn't just randomly appear unlike any other comet or asteroid. Everyone always goes crazy when something foreign enters our solar system. People fear what they can't understand. All these conspiracy theories are proof of that People fear government because they can't understand the flaws of it. It's obvious governments don't rule the world. Hell a professional trader told BBC in an interview recently that goldman sachs runs the world. governments just help destroy lives and give corporations more money. People don't understand it and fear it and come up with absurd notions of what's going on. That they are out to get us. In all reality, with out us, who would they profit off from and get to do all the dirty work? Who's going to detail their cars? Will they do it themselves? Hell no.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by consciousgod

Prove it. You can't because you do not know what causes gravity.

A logical fallacy. I do not need to know what causes day and night to accurately predict when they occur.

I know what causes electricity, therefore the EU theory holds up better than your gravity theory.

Actually I have read your posts and I know that something as complicated as EM is more than likely well beyond you. Another fallacy is your thinking that your or my understanding of an issue in any way validates any particular theory. In the case of EU there are no real scientists that believe in EU. It is the realm of wackos.

Oh no not a video! Your posts simply reek of video non-education.

I have to say that the video became stupid within 40 seconds. It went beyond stupid at 1:25. My bandwidth is too important to be used for stupidity. So why don't you put out a claim from the video you imagine is important and we can discuss it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

All you are saying is that some marginal amount of mass is affected by EM. No problem there.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It’s the 27th and I have a terrible cold today! When is the world supposed to blow-up today? I was really hoping I could take my dog (Lucky) to the part tomorrow! I guess I will have to scrub that! Is there a specific time? Maybe I can fit in some time a little later on before everything goes to hell in a hand basket! Sorry for trying to be funny. I figured that if I’m going to bite it, I might as well go with a good attitude…

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I'm sure that you realize you are ranting in a manner that appears to be weird, right?

Frankly, I think that you knew down deep that this Elenin stuff was the sort of thing you step in when going around one end of a bovine.

So let's not get all weird because you know the difference between interesting and not interesting. The Sun as you pointed out in your post is interesting. The dynamics of the Sun are not well understood. Thanks for showing Elenin-tards where the interesting events are.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crohny

I feel where your comming from crohny, thanks for making it more clear that its not about bashing the C.Ts

Originally posted by stereologist
So let's not get all weird because you know the difference between interesting and not interesting. The Sun as you pointed out in your post is interesting. The dynamics of the Sun are not well understood. Thanks for showing Elenin-tards where the interesting events are.

My attempt is not to get all wierded out and as I stated I see the points you and others make in relation to doom and gloom attraction I just didnt like how many were going at those who shared data on this comet as if they were only doing it to say I told you so and see I am right you are wronge. Thank you as well for helping the minds to see logic and to question deeper for facts. ELENIN though just seems strange in many many ways to me thats all.

Be well

edit on 9/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well if the freaking Government wouldn`t have blown the thing up we would be seeing major Earthquakes.

And I myself don`t think anyone owes anyone a apology for anything.

They posted what they thought and that`s ok in my book just like the 911 postings.
No Jets

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The now public site lied to you. Go to the USGS and see that quake activity is not increasing. I could do it for you but you would not learn as much.

The Yellowstone concern is a network concern and not a seismic concern. It off to other geologically activity places in the world and then its some idiocy about a fictional planet invented by Sitchin. You mention Nibiru and then give a link to an event from last year.

After you figure out that you were hoodwinked by the lie about increasing earthquakes you can sleep better tonight.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The reason that the satellite reentry was difficult to determine was well stated by the news. I suggest you read the articles and learn.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Yep so the Elenin claims were wrong, you can have your party now lol.

I hope it makes you feel all superior to jump on other people's beliefs while pointing and laughing.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The USGS is not listing half of the significant earthquakes in the US, even ones mentioned in the media.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The news lies to us on a daily basis.. Do you not find it worrying that they opted not to shoot it down in preference of the odds of 1-3200 it could kill someone?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Do you not find it worrying that they opted not to shoot it down in preference of the odds of 1-3200 it could kill someone?

If they shot it down, each piece of debris would still have a 1:3100 chance of hitting someone!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs
Yep so the Elenin claims were wrong, you can have your party now lol.

I hope it makes you feel all superior to jump on other people's beliefs while pointing and laughing.

You're twisting it so the people who were rational and correct all along are the bad guys and not those spreading doom, gloom and disinformation? Many of the Elenin believers were rude and aggressive toward those who didn't share their flawed beliefs. The chickens have come home to roost.

Build a bridge and get over yourself!

IRM

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Please name 1 significant quake they have not listed.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join