It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil video disproving all 911 conspiracies by PENN and TELLER

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This imho is a troll thread...simply because the OP is asking for information or debate that has "been there done that" written all over it 100000X over within ATS...all the "counter-information" he is asking for in his "thread" can easily be searched and read till your eyes bleed...

basically there is nothing new to see or discuss here other than how "rude" and "silly" the OP thinks people can be...

Me thinks he want's to bank some stars from the anti-911 conspiracy crowd on here...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by wWizard

Could it be possible that the secret military is made up of all the kidnapped children, or perhaps gov grown children. You can easily create a child and just brainwash him from inception...

Now that's a conspiracy that one could believe

No. More like hand selected out of the higher-end special forces with no families and few friends, then brainwashed into confusion and mission success. Information is compartmentalized and each person does their task without really knowing about the others. They take orders and do not talk to anyone, even their own. Each is given cover and plenty of pay. They live in rural areas and communicate by FAX machine. They are under constant surveillance by people that do not know what they know as information is further compartmentalized, if they go off the deep-end or become unstable, they are eliminated by their masters, always by surprise.

Their masters are hand selected global bankers and select politicians who keep control of those who wish to defy the shadow government with threats of heart attacks in bed and lone gunman type scenarios.

That, and I read too much Tom Clancy.

edit on 25-9-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You want us to watch this trash? Gladly!

0:58 Penn declares that anyone that believes 9/11 was either known in advance, or staged by the government/elite is an "!$@hole"
1:24 Penn says "BS" about the same thing (score: Slander 2, Evidence 0)
1:33 "we shouldn't just make !@#$ up" Slander 3, Evidence 0
1:39 "We hate showing the 9-11 footage, we should never have to see this again" Hmm I wonder why?
1:42 "it's important to nip this BS paranoid fantasy" Wow 3 back to back! Slander 6, Evidence 0
1:52 "9/11 conspiracies are BS" Slander 7, Evidence 0
3:00 "software developer, and developer of one of the softest piles of steaming BS in the history of paranoia" Slander 9, Evidence 0 Oh and by the way Penn, if you are a genuine skeptic of 9/11 "conspiracy" theories, why did you bring someone on to take this position who, by your own statement, has one of the "softest piles", i.e. weakest arguments to present?
3:12 "If you ever see anyone carrying (this 9/11 truther book), push them down a flight of stairs" -- this goes beyond slander, into actually being a criminally-actionable request to the public to harm others. Slander 10, Evidence 0
3:30 Disingenuous rewording of an argument to make it look foolish. Slander 11, Evidence 0
3:58 More slander w/ swearing. I also count the choice to present this poorly-spoken man as representing the truthers, rather than someone well-spoken and presenting clear evidence, as more slander. Slander 13, Evidence 0
4:00 Mr. Fireman finds it "absolutely unbelievable" that the government would do something so evil. Good for you Mr. Fireman. Your disbelief is not evidence, actually your "disbelief" is the same thing Penn complains about. Bring some evidence next time.
4:14 Penn: "And then there's this a-hole" Slander 14, Evidence 0
4:15 Hand-picked "truther" with overtly limp-wrists and effeminate mannerisms. Again, clearly this guy was picked to be presented in order to unwittingly slander the truthers. This is also, in fact, homophobia on the part of Penn. Slander 15, Evidence 0
4:28 "Little Jimmy" Slander 16, Evidence 0
4:35 "I bet he inherited the money to take out his truther ad" Slander 17, Evidence 0
5:02 "Little Jimmy Walter World" Slander 18, Evidence 0
5:16 Penn: "!@#$ YOU, !@$# UP" as response to truther's statement: Slander 20, Evidence 0
6:03 "What makes conspiracy theorists different is that they put facts together but they are tinged with paranoia" Oh ok. So on the one hand you yourself applied the label "conspiracy theorist" to people presenting 9/11 evidence you disagree with. Then, you define all conspiracy theorists as being "tinged with paranoia", knowing that many are. Guilt by forced association and definition. Very clever slander there, kudos. Slander 21, Evidence 0.
6:16 Let's now show the ridiculous helmet, car, chicken dance and sound effects from this "truther". Nope no slander there. Slander 22, Evidence 0.
6:30 This guy is a FIRE chief and FIRE expert and writes for FIRE magazine. Fallacy, appeal to authority.
6:36 "There's no evidence of explosives or bombs" -- you're right, in terms of the fact that you, the media, create reality. And inside that created reality, there is nothing that you don't want to be there. In the real reality, where I live, if you want to make the statement that there are no explosives or bombs, you would have to actually bother interviewing the many hundreds of people who did say there were explosions, address their arguments and then disprove their claims.
7:15 "office furniture, hydrocarbons etc burned for a sustained period of time, weakened the steel trusses etc" say the experts. I'd really like to be fair and count this in the evidence column, except for the fact that nowhere did you address the melting point of steel, nowhere did you present any experiment or mockup of the towers with jet fuel and the hydrocarbons that you purport to have caused this, to demonstrate that indeed, the fire at the temperatures possible and with the weight load it would have had to deal with, would or could have caused the collapse of the towers. Nor can you, in lieu of scientific proof, even point to one other example in history where this type of collapse and pulverization of a steel-framed building has happened. Thus, it is not evidence, but an unverified and unsubstantiated claim.
7:25 "2800 people died" buhu "and that's something we should never forget" -- fallacy, appeal to emotion
7:35 "But to conspiracy nuts, death and suffering are just entertainment. They (whack??) to tragedy!" Slander 25, Evidence 0
7:45 Montage of the worst-spoken and most ridiculous-sounding bits of the same 2 "truthers" Slander 26, Evidence 0
8:05 "Proffering conspiracy theories...are an insult" Slander 27, Evidence 0
8:15 "Ideas with no basis in fact" Slander 28, Evidence 0
8:25 "Truthers don't have evidence, they just want to make sense of it." Slander 29, Evidence 0
8:55 "Conspiracy nuts"

FINAL SCORE: Slander 30, Evidence 0

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

The Manhattan Project was no little affair yet until we broke out the nukes pretty much no one knew. Your assertion that a "conspiracy of that size fails by nature" is a fail. Logic does point to a conspiracy, it's just that you aren't using logic.

true to an extent, but when the bombs went off it was all clear to everyone what they were a part of.

same would be true for 9/11.

even if it was compartmentalized, lot's of players would have realized what they were working on and i'm sure they wouldn't have approved the end result in the first place, thus spilling it all over the media.

it was more of a "perfect storm" with the US dropping the ball.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

even if it was compartmentalized, lot's of players would have realized what they were working on and i'm sure they wouldn't have approved the end result in the first place, thus spilling it all over the media.

Someone said earlier who works in the military, these types are creeps and not your friend. They take orders. That's what they do. Their lives are at risk for talking.

According to Tom Clancy fiction books.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

2:15 how come they are not screaming when the incoming airplane is coming. They only react when the plane hits. Anyone agree???

hmm thats interesting, i did notice the guy staring at the world trade center, but not at the incoming plane, doesnt else find that strange?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I would believe the village idiot before Penn and Teller. You may look up to Penn, but the only thing he is accomplished at is stealing other peoples ideas, and humor. You can google just about every funny thing he says and find who actually said it first. Being that he isn't smart enough to come up with his own jokes I do not think he is credible, about 9/11. I think he was paid well to do the show, and made sure not to talk about any of the points that are heavily questioned by all people. For instance, if everything is all kosher and it was just an attack.

Why all the secrecy? Why no independent investigations? Why wouldn't Bush Cheney go under oath? Why did they seal records for 50 years?

This is also an old video, and while some points are pretty good, the overall is that it is simply trying to slander the truth movement. And furthermore, make people like the OP think they are more intelligent by not questioning the official story.

If you actually wanted to find out the truth, you would research the lengths the government went to to supress the ANTI-WAR movement during vietnam, then maybe you might question things a little more too.

Penn Gillette is a twat

EDIT:

Why do conspiracy theorist get called crazy, oh yeah because the media says and portrays them that way.

Conspiracy Theory is what we call backlash from historical lies.

I can name a few right off the bat.

#1 - Gulf of Tonkin incident - false flag to start war. Our government wouldn't possible have been itching to get in that war because of soviet influence in the region? Of course not, we were there to save south Vietnam.......lol

Gulf of tonkin lie

#2 - it is JUST coincidence, that this whole 9-11 scenario was planned out as a drill decades before it happened.

FALSE FLAGS PLANNED

#3 - We were in Vietnam to save those poor southern democratic vietnamese.

HISTORICAL PROPAGANDA

So all of you that pretend that somehow blindly trusting your government makes you more intelligent, less crazy, and above all less naive. Cannot possibly know our history, and cannot possibly step out of your shell and realize all these things you have been taught about how great we are, died in 1913.

I don't believe half the conspiracy theories out there, but I can tell you this, they exist because people are asking questions that seem to not have answers that make sense. So rather than start investigations to find the answers that are missing, we just make the whole thing top secret/classified - and start an information war propagandizing the event in order to help create political motive to create more overbearing laws, to protect Americans from "crazy" conspiracists.

edit on 25-9-2011 by no time because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

The thing about Penn and Teller(besides them being Satanists) is that they act like they know what happen!How the hell could they know?And how can they believe a government that lies all the time?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Thanks Penn & Teller.

I can trust a couple of illusionists completeley.

edit on 25-9-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Mr X-ULTRA/MAJIC... made my comment disappear

edit on 25-9-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Thanks Penn & Teller.

I can trust a couple of illusionists completeley.

couldnt have said it better myself
star for you homeslice

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I watched the video. So please no cracks about my crack. Instead of Penn & Teller It should Be. Cock & Smoker .
Their Illusionist's , watch Smoker make Cock disappear. What a waste of time watching the vid.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

Thanks for taking the time to do that post, It was EXCELLENT.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

Bombs in the building I think is evidence

www.youtube.com...

And the iron microspheres in the dust proves molten steel, in this case sprayed or atomized steel in liquid form.

it goes on and on, there's a TON of evidence proving the towers were not completely detroyed in about 13 secponds (3 seconds over free fall in air alone) by plane impact and the hour long fires alone.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
People that make debunking videos full of "Man this guy is crazy", *cuckoo noises*, and blatant personal attacks throughout the whole thing, more-so than they use actual facts and explanations, lose a lot of credit in my book.

You're not going to be able to make people "see the light" by name calling and demeaning 49% of your target audience

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
That was the worst pile of trash I've ever watched. There was absolutely no research or solid evidence presented, it was worse than a tabloid current affairs program trying to label someone as a closet murderer. I'm surprised they didn't have the conspiracy interviewees walking in slow motion and talking in 1/3 speed. Penn & Teller are professional illusionists, when this came out years ago i laughed and thought what better team to make conspiracists look like idiots than professional magicians. Apparently conspiracists can't bare the idea of people hijacking planes and ramming buildings. What a narrow minded condescending 'lady'. Not a very intelligent comment, which isn't surprising, and shows how little research anyone in that show put in.

At the start Penn says that when people start a sentence with "Nobody can convince me.." it should set off alarm bells, yet later on the firey starts his with "I find it absolutely unbelievable, that anyone..." referring to the alternative theories. What the hell's the difference?

Also, let's find the most bizarrely eccentric 'nuts' we can, so that every drone who watches it can be assured that people who think outside the square are totally insane! Loved the part at the end where they cut from one 'nut' to the next, typical tabloid move to make people look stupid and to discredit, as they always cut before the reasoning can be presented. I want my 10 minutes back.

I have absolutely no idea what happened that day, but when presenting a show debunking wild theories, it helps to use facts, more than one or two peoples opinions, and not referring to everyone who won't conform (a good proportion of the US population by their own statistics) as 'assholes'.

That was pure trash.
edit on 25/9/2011 by outsidethesquare because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Ha. cheers.
Although, you could have probably said it better if you had actually spelt completely correctly.
I never did win that spelling bee...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
No conspiracy with more than 1 person has more than a 25% chance of success

I don't know for sure what to think about 9-11. I know it doesn't all add up, and I know that it was horrendous. I know that someone somewhere certainly had knowledge or a hand in things, but the truth is nobody will ever know who, or to what extent. But, I can say with certainty that making up statistics is no way to win an argument.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You really can't convince the so called truthers. Some of their theories are so out of this world, it's ridiculous. Its almost as showing someone that the Moon exists, and they think its an illusion.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
One need only to look at the fruits of the "war on terrorism" to know it is an ill conceived conspiracy. We don't even have to focus on the towers falling just look at the rest of the evidence. Penn and Teller are not trustworthy sources as their job description is to entertain and deceive the public for money.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What I want to know is do you guys have any experts in areas of explosives(highly recognized) , in remote control of planes(highly recognized), in how a building would fall (again highly recognized and other such areas who are also very highly recognized that could show you guys are onto something.

I have only seen YouTube videos and other conspiracy nut jobs with their own blogs spewing rubbish.

Do you guys have anything to back you claims, besides you guts and other whack-jobs to help your case?

I usually don"t post in 9/11 topics because of all the BS being being spewed but you can see why....the 9/11 nut jobs love to insult others who do not but into this crap.

Only time I will reply to this nonsense...

edit on 25-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join