It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Lil video disproving all 911 conspiracies by PENN and TELLER

page: 7
23
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster
 


Penn and Teller's show "Bull#" has to be one of my favorites of all time.
We still bleed, even ten years later from that terrible day, and its a wound that will take decades more before we heal. No matter how screwed up our government is, it isn't THAT bad. Bush wasn't intelligent enough to stage such a construct, nor were the self serving bastards that worked for him. Its sometimes easier for those who grieve to come up with alternate theories about what happened than to face the fact that there really is a group of people so foul as to do this deed in the name of religion, instead of the name of politics.




posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
wow. im losing lots of respect for these two.

i wonder how much they were paid to say all this?

good move on the world elites, pay a couple of famous clowns to joke around
about how rediculous it is to believe theres corruption at higher levels
of government. this is very disturbing.

i guess building 7 fell to high winds??



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by volafox
 


You really don't understand what the zionists want heh?

Then, go on and believe it's terrorists that have nothing to do with the plan.
Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
good move on the world elites, pay a couple of famous clowns to joke around
about how rediculous it is to believe theres corruption at higher levels
of government. this is very disturbing.


And people are stupid enough to buy it too, not very different then dis-info agents here.

America is just a corporation built up around the zionist/illuminati/devil master plan, people should stop being afraid and accept that the government doesn't care about them.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster
 


Wake up man... Petty people? PETTY people? You entrust the security and safety of families by means of law enforcement to... Petty people? Wouldn't you want intellect and logical people to hold the evidence that may or may not propel the truth into the eye of the public?


They loved playing those "planes" crashing into the towers over and over again on the news, why would they want to keep the other tapes hush-hush?

Just doesn't really make a ton of sense..



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Proof? That video is proof of nothing. All it does is cherry pick items so that Penn and Teller can play their arrogant game of ridiculing people whose beliefs they don't share and then publish this noxious pile of steaming bull# (his words in the video) for people like you to swallow whole without chewing.

Penn is an obnoxious verbal bully. If you find his brand of abusive rhetoric persuasive, you need to read some basic material on rhetoric, persuasion, logic, and propaganda techniques, and anything else you can find on those subjects. Go to a community college and take a course in logic 101 or, if you're still in high school or junior high, ask your school counselor for suggestions.

OP, your belief and uncritical acceptance of what the video says does not equate to "proof". Your thread title would be more honest and accurate if it said that you, the OP, believe 100% of everything Penn & Teller say in that video.

Lower your heart rate, take a deep breath and go take a cold shower. When finished and you’ve calmed down, watch that video again, this time in a critical reflective frame of mind.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster
 


Yep I am going to beleive someone stupid enough to play with wild animals and end up mauled almost to death by one of them. Yeah they're real geniuses.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity
 


umm that was sigfreid and roy or whatever, wrong duo bud...



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster
 


oops wrong people ok...still whatever...mybe bush didn't have anything to do with it (POTUS rarely does). But definately the "Big ten oil corporations", banks, the CIA, The FBI, and the Bilderbergers did.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by Acetradamus
 


But then again it was a black eye to America that day, I would assume law enforcement being the petty people they are would not want to release more evidence to public that basically goes to remind us how much the gov failed that day.


I'm sorry but i decided to look at this tread for a giggle, because I've seen alot of that show.

You're little remark right there just completely makes everything you say in the show's defense fall apart. If that was a reason, then we have even more of a reason not to trust anything the government says.

However, me and my buddy, who really like the show, both agree that their episode on conspiracy theories is...Buulshiit. This episode's standard is well below the shows normal standard and they do a shtty job at Debunking anything in this episode. The people they talk to on the non-conspiracy side are just idiots making jokes, and Penn and Teller just interview one decent person in a joking-sarcastic way (jim mars) and then talk to either actors-in-disguise, or the most craziest bafoons they could find (the kind that tell you the king of Sweeden is using his penis as a radio-transmitter, to send anti-Semitic lesbian meatloaf recipies to soupy sales and Marvin Hamlin) (RIP George Carlin)

So, your post falls flat on its face on this Conspiracy Website. Anyone who knows anything can pick apart this episode.

Again, all this coming from a FAN of the show
edit on 25-9-2011 by Lynexon because: crediting Georger Carlin



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911
 


Please keep antisemitism out of this thread sir. Some of us find it not only insulting to our moralities, but alo insulting to our intelligence. With all due respect, there is no master plan by the devil, illuminati, or loving jews. The only conspiracy is conspiracy theorists uniting under an umbrella of easily discredit theories and holographic planes.


Contrary to beliefs, there is no group of people joined at the hip to cause world panics or kill us all, because if they did then they would just be normal people.

No group in the history of mankind ever uniformely agreed 100% of the time.

The anti semite movements or racism by nazis, and american southern folks is what perpetuated the Propaganda.

Our lives suck, cause there will always be someone ahead, it is just the nature of time and man. there is no global conspiracy to control you, kill you, manipulate you, or use you. NOT ON A GLOBAL SCALE AT ALL

Your life like my life is controlled by our ancestors in our gene pool, and by choices we made. the rich, the jews, the illuminati, and the democrats are not sitting in a room thinking about how to control us, or eat our babies, or worship owls. This is Alex Jones, KKK, Racial ignorance that stems from the one piece of information all know is false which is the protocols that were proven to be a false document.

There are no people taking blood oaths, I have been to more society meetings for different types of fraternities, I know a ton of members, mostly they are old rich guys who like to get drunk and get away from the wives. Heck they gave me a scholarship! And I was born poor sir. The elite are not a closed group, heck the elite don't even exist, it's just people, some have money some don't.

Simple.

The only conspiracy on a planetary scale that affected your life, is your gene pool sir. The choices your ancestors made, where to go, who to mate with, what to do for economic gain put you in the position you are now. It was not the jews or the ALumbrados, or the vatican. Please do not filter the world through conspiracy theories based on racism, because it will make those long hours at the Gas Station drag out.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynexon
 


Ha only you and a few others actually came back with their own thoughts and opinions... most are worse than the so called sheeple and were unable to come up with a proper rebuttal. Last 7 pages of posts eg.
so anyhow, I must say that the skeptics are beating the conspiracy theorists in overtime.

One of them will go on to the final. To face reality for the championship.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster
 


I don't even know if you replied to my post yet, but saw your latest post after I put mine in, and dude, you are seriously misinformed on alot of conspiracies

Just reading that most recent post, you are sounding more like someone who heard of ATS after seeing this episode and just wanted to spend the day trolling and arguing in a place that is way above your intelligence level.

If you immediately link hating the government of israel and not liking our government to racism, then say all things that Alex jones (funny, the only conspiracy theorist besides david icke who ignorant people know about) and others say are spewn out of racism, the KKK, and other stupid things, You just show you do not know a dang thing about anything.

After you have researched a little more into these theories, try again.

Oh, Research bilderberg and the logan act, then try to debate those.


edit on 25-9-2011 by Lynexon because: made more cordial



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by User8911
 


Please keep antisemitism out of this thread sir. Some of us find it not only insulting to our moralities, but alo insulting to our intelligence. With all due respect, there is no master plan by the devil, illuminati, or loving jews. The only conspiracy is conspiracy theorists uniting under an umbrella of easily discredit theories and holographic planes.


Contrary to beliefs, there is no group of people joined at the hip to cause world panics or kill us all, because if they did then they would just be normal people.

No group in the history of mankind ever uniformely agreed 100% of the time.

The anti semite movements or racism by nazis, and american southern folks is what perpetuated the Propaganda.

Our lives suck, cause there will always be someone ahead, it is just the nature of time and man. there is no global conspiracy to control you, kill you, manipulate you, or use you. NOT ON A GLOBAL SCALE AT ALL

Your life like my life is controlled by our ancestors in our gene pool, and by choices we made. the rich, the jews, the illuminati, and the democrats are not sitting in a room thinking about how to control us, or eat our babies, or worship owls. This is Alex Jones, KKK, Racial ignorance that stems from the one piece of information all know is false which is the protocols that were proven to be a false document.

There are no people taking blood oaths, I have been to more society meetings for different types of fraternities, I know a ton of members, mostly they are old rich guys who like to get drunk and get away from the wives. Heck they gave me a scholarship! And I was born poor sir. The elite are not a closed group, heck the elite don't even exist, it's just people, some have money some don't.

Simple.

The only conspiracy on a planetary scale that affected your life, is your gene pool sir. The choices your ancestors made, where to go, who to mate with, what to do for economic gain put you in the position you are now. It was not the jews or the ALumbrados, or the vatican. Please do not filter the world through conspiracy theories based on racism, because it will make those long hours at the Gas Station drag out.



Did you actually waste all that time writing this total bull #?
Get educated. Check out Hashem's Films, it's worth it.

The whole antisemitism was created by the jews themselves. They sacrificed who they didn't need in WW2 so that after they could step on us and say we are antisemite if we said anything against them taking over pretty much everything.

What makes you trust the government and don't believe in the elite anyway? Are you paid to say this or just misinformed?
edit on 25-9-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynexon
 




bilderberg, a group of business and industrialists and politicians who meet to discuss and debate and give speeches.. and figure out policies...

like any other group, heck if we go by your logic then the boy scouts are just as guilty or conspiring with each other to build a good tent.

Common now, you know exactly where that anti Zion movement came from, it's a left over propaganda relic.

Israel doesn't impact us, we impact them, we control them, we force our opinions on them. we tell them who they can and can't attack. When Sadam launched scuds at them, we told them not to retaliate. And you are telling me those poor people are evil, anbd their gov is a conspiracy.

Common now sir. Common now.

Take off your white hood and bask in the light of our sun, we are all humans, one group one goal to survive.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911
 




oh wow, yea I'm sorry I do not debate holocaust deniers, or people who think the Jews created nazis. I am glad you have an opinion sir, but it is one I do not wish to even debate for racism is something that your parents instilled in your morality when your child hood programming was installed.


Unfortunatly that operating system is outdated and was buggy from the get go.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
Israel doesn't impact us, we impact them, we control them, we force our opinions on them. we tell them who they can and can't attack. When Sadam launched scuds at them, we told them not to retaliate. And you are telling me those poor people are evil, anbd their gov is a conspiracy.


Israel = Same leaders then the USA
The people of Israel are not evil, they are just has innocent and uninformed like you are.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911
 


Oh I know, I was actually correcting the guy above me not saying Jews are evil. I would never assume any group of people as a whole is evil, because we are all humans with our needs, greeds, and actions.

Those people just wanted a home after the holocaust. They needed one, remember the Nazis and the muslim people did have a strong relationship and a ton of this misguided historical retractions about the holocaust and Zionism is totally a relic from that grouping and prob a lil left over from european catholic hatred back a during the time when primitives thought in racial terms.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster
 


This has nothing to do with my parents or immediate education.
This has nothing to do with racism.

Btw, did you know that Prescott Bush along with the Rothschilds are the main investors in Hitler's power?
Yep, grand father Bush.

That's just one piece of information that it's 100% sure you didn't know.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
I would never assume any group of people as a whole is evil.


Yes very true, I bet some zionist are against the whole plan, if they have not been killed yet.



new topics

top topics



 
23
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join