It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil video disproving all 911 conspiracies by PENN and TELLER

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Didn't think you needed your research done for you, but here you go, we will spoon feed the masses if thats what it takes...

9/11 Truth

9/11 scholars

hundreds of architechts and engineers that cant keep quiet about the truth

Pilots speaking out

Loose Change:

Google Video Link

Anyone else feel free to add any more proof, which is what OP asks for, and is what we will deliver.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
so a couple of buffoons make a insulting video about their trust in what the government said was the truth.
they presented absolutely no facts. instead they attack those who would question what the government has said to be the truth, which has time and time again been shown by numerous, engineers, architects, scientists, pilots and who knows how many other professionals, in many different fields have said " bullsh@@" to use penns words.

penn the taller of the two, as usual doesn't seem to be able to string a sentence together will out, using the words, a@@ a##hole, f@@@ing, sh@@ bullsh@@, and many other words, although he didn't use as many expletives in this video as he nomally does. and when he does try to speak without using these expletives, you can tell that he has to use a script, because the words do not flow from him and are not coming from his mind.
no i think penn is just a egotistical moron, who could not show any amount of intelligence, without using profanity or prompting violence, you did see where he said that if you ever see any body with that guys book to push them down a flight of stairs didn't you. and that's not the first time, i've heard other things that approaches
violence, come out of his mouth on their showtime show.

i suspect that teller is the one who writes the scripts and produces the videos and shows. if you ever watched any thing about them, you know that teller is the one who handles everything that has to do with their act. he takes care of the crew, the props, the deals made with networks,and different venues, in other words the brains of the duo. and being the straight guy, and staying silent all the time would seem the best way to cover yourself and let the moron take the blame.

no if they really wanted to impress, they should have taken on the countless number professionals that are mentioned above with out the use of profanity or promoting violence, instead of going after the ones who try to use, and do a poor job of using comedy such as penn and teller use.

edit on 25-9-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

That is a good video, i like penn and teller

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This video tells me everything I need to know about Penn and Teller.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

That would be the 'Official Story' as presented by the media and backed up by the subsequent investigations.
IE what happened, how, by whom and for what purpose and, this being a conspiracy oriented site, there is an underlying distrust in all of that with the consequent belief in something more sinister behind the events of that day (as if the 'OS' isn't sufficiently sinister). You'll get no clear explanation or even agreement on what that sinister factor actually is though so theories abound varying from the extremely fanciful to the reasonably credible.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hey OP, You've been around this 9/11 block enough to have solidified your opinion on the topic, as have I. Youre not looking for a list or a video to convince you who or what caused 9/11. You're not trying to get to the bottom of this with facts. You want to make 9/11 "kooks" look foolish or wrong. So why don't you just tell us what facts were presented in the vid and we will disprove them.

I couldn't find anything in the video that pointed to disproving all 9/11 conspiracy theories. Lotta cursing and mocking, but no facts. Unless I missed something here......please, what was disproven?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by djz3ro

Nice nice...

Yea I do have imagination and a keyboard with beer on it ha. I'm a writer... anyhow the vid is good, what I would love is some stronger evidence from the truther movement.. seems like the theories are just grabbin air... granted a theory is a theory, but there seems to be no substance to them once you dig deep and ask questions like who what where how... or why

Hope it's not too sticky.

I can see where you're coming from but the same can be said for the Oficcial Story, under close scruitiny it just falls apart, this is why i find it difficult to not be on the fence, obviously the conspiracy theory in this is just that, a theory and, for that very reason you will be able to pick holes in them. However, when it comes to the OS, there shouldn't be any holes, if it happened like they say then there should have been pics of a jumbo jet, nose deep in the Pentagon, there shouldn't have been several loud explosions other than the planes hitting the building, thermide and explosive materials shouldn't have been discovered at Ground Zero among the dust. It's the holes in the OS that put me slightly over into the Truthers garden instead of sitting on the fence.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Oustlaw

A Plane hit the buildings... fire made structure unstable, terrorists took credit for it... same terrorists that tried it in 94....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Oustlaw

A Plane hit the buildings... fire made structure unstable, terrorists took credit for it... same terrorists that tried it in 94....

94? You sure? might want to check again. Sorry, but if youre going to nit-pick, so am I.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

93.. and you know what I meant so obviously the truthers are united in not being able to answer questions focus on non issues and not provide facts ... if you guys want to be taken serious try presenting information...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

reply to post by wWizard

93.. and you know what I meant so obviously the truthers are united in not being able to answer questions focus on non issues and not provide facts ... if you guys want to be taken serious try presenting information...

That's what I did, but maybe you're choosing to ignore that too. Look at the top of this page. I provided several resources of information and a video. All of which are jam-packed with evidence. I'm really not trying to come off as being argumentative, but at least LOOK at the evidence before saying that none is being brought to the table.

You're like the MSM and the 9/11 evidence is RP.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

My apologies i just noticed the vids. Thank you I am looking at them while I make lunch! Like I said I want information, I might be 99% sure its not a conspiracy but I want that 1% to be indulged.

Anyhow, I will get back to the thread on the videos once I watch!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I guess I should have realized that the whole hologram planes thing was also considered to be a "truther" theory. Well not in my opinion....Planes DID hit the buildings!.....u got me there.

Fire made the building unstable.....Fire Safety guy didn't prove anything to me. I realize computers and desks and other items, like paper, burn, but that doesnt mean that "a few pockets of fire" could bring down that massive steel structure. If you want to try and disprove the exposives over fire theory, YOU hafta prove that the amount of potential BTUs on those floors could create enough heat to weaken the steel columns. i've not heard any official story experts touch on this and idk why. I have my opinion, but I'm open minded......prove the weakened steel theory. The pancake theory just doesnt make as much sense as planned demolition on any front......from Que Bono to plain physics.

Terrorists took responsibility..........Lotta money was involved in this terrorist attack. Suppose the people who benefited from it were to pay someone to take the blame....yeah, i know that's speculation, but it's possible. Or maybe as evidence would suggest that the Bin Laden vid was faked. Even if my two xplanations are wrong the one vid that Bin Laden says he did it, is not proof. Especially since he had close ties to the CIA.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Oustlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Oustlaw

I agree 100% the Bin Laden confession tape was forged. It's almost unmistakable.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I love P&T.

They crack me up.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
[
edit on 25-9-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

reply to post by googolplex

The Israelis knew? If they didn't tell anyone how DO YOU KNOW/

They did tell, or don't you remember.
How many Israels were killed in 911, ONE, President Bush first said I think 30, how many worked in the WTC.
The Owner of the lease on the WTC, Jewish I wonder where was he

And about people keeping their mouth shut, what about that bunker they built under that Hotel for the members of congress, how many thousands knew about that and kept their mouths shut.
National security, what about Jewish national security, how many Jews are running Washington.

The President's come and go, who's really running Washing ton.

What about Pear Harbor, we would have never been allowed by the people to enter WWII unless we suffered Pearl Harbor. It's proven fact they knew was going to happen, they didn't do it, but they didn't stop it.

edit on 25-9-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

That video does nothing to disprove "all 9/11 conspiracies" neither does it do anything to prove the OS (which is itself a conspiracy), what is does prove is that P&T are ignorant of the facts and ignorant of the truth.

The most important "fact" presented in the video...

"..there is no evidence of any types of explosive devices or bombs.."

... is not a fact but an opinion, and has since been proven wrong.

During this thread you are also encountering the OSer .v. Truther phenomenon.

The following two articles are a "must read" for anyone who is still unsure about 9/11 and helps to explain why many have difficulty coming to terms with the truth and also the differences between OSers and Truthers in the approach they make to presenting their cases.

tvnewslies.org...

tvnewslies.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Actually, i have seen this, i watched it on TV about 3 or 4 years ago, not long before i gave up watching TV altogether, reading some of the comments on it has reminded me about it, it was the comments about the guys they have portraying the conspiracy theorists that reminded me. Yeah they were clearly more interested to make us theorists look nuts that actually laying out the truth for all and sundry.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
this thread shouldn't even be up, the video he presented of penn and teller does nothing to prove or disprove anything, it is just a video of how well they can make up ad hom attacks on people that aren't by any means the best spokespeople for the truther movements....they most likely edited out anyone that seemed credible in their interviews....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join