It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil video disproving all 911 conspiracies by PENN and TELLER

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

You really can't convince the so called truthers. Some of their theories are so out of this world, it's ridiculous.

thats pretty much the most ridiculous i have seen in a while and you really can't convince the so official believers, because they always listen to the mainstream and government official version.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So, basically, you want me to take thew word of two professional entertainers over the statements of engineers, fire-fighters, demolition experts, etc?

Seriously?

Get outta here.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by SeventhSeal

You really can't convince the so called truthers. Some of their theories are so out of this world, it's ridiculous.

thats pretty much the most ridiculous i have seen in a while and you really can't convince the so official believers, because they always listen to the mainstream and government official version.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Is English your second language?

Or third or fourth? :-)
edit on 25-9-2011 by ARealandTrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Are you kidding? Penn and Teller couldn't have done a worse job on this. Where did they find these people? this was truly a ridiculous attempt at anything and proving absolutely nothing. I used to like P&T not anymore.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Yeah so OP this video is crap, and so is Penn and Teller...I mean seriously ever seen those two talk political? it's like the sound cats make when they're fighting.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Hmm should I trust the government who was elected and appointed because they back stab each other when possible, and the media who would gladly investigate this for the ratings.... professional journalists who want to make money and be famous... politicians who want to make money and be famous and exposing did would make him an immortal hero in history...

or people on the interwebs who barely produce anything decent on the side of evidence... I watched the videos, even the best ones is like us, probably a little bored, a little bit of an imagination and intellect to share it talking.

I haven't really been shown EVIDENCE... just other people yappin away, probably some of you guys are in those videos with your beards, and faded shirts.

But can anyone provide me more than 1 frame of evidence. I saw the explosion under the main drop line, okay that is weird, but what kind of businesses were at WTC, heck didn't they say a bunch of things had arsenals there?

I woulldn't be surprised because it is NEW YORK that the building had mob union guys in on construction and probably didn't follow the plans, or use the right concrete or metal, they have a history of doing that that can easily be researched and found to be true.

So a handful of people heard explosions, okay, but way more people didn't....

WTC7... I think the CIA knocked that one down to safe guard the data on the computers and files, because they probably assumed the world and heavens will flood the area with rescuers and bloggers... that is why the building left hours later, because they had to set it up.

And on that note I will just debunk the WTC7 thing and bring that evidence over to my side for a moment...

Ok so according to some who are truthers, the gov can not only zombie control people, remote control planes, control foreign terrorists, fly the planes perfectly, crash, crash, hit the pentagon, make the twin towers collapse perfectly, however many stories it is... leave no evidence behind... but they forgot WTC7, for a few hours and they had to send Ted to demo that one?

Naw brosephs... more plausible theory.

Terrorist tried again succeeded, granted it was probably discussed by someone before it happened, but it's the gov, they write papers on everything. I would ignore the warnings too.

Anyhow

There was phone calls from people on the plane that said it was terrorists...

Osama popped up and said hey! Guess what I did.

And we were like dude, yea broseph, we noticed you jerk. And Osama was like come get me! and Bush was like okay partner. Dead or alive. and Osama was like u mad bro?

What happened to the two trillion dollars? announced lost on sept 10th... I have no clue because there has never been 2 trillion in bank notes printed.. it would be electronic funds transfers... so I def wont be using their banks online portal!

Or maybe some rogue intelligence op, China, North Korea,heck maybe even the UK... hacked us and stole it and any evidence of... I believe although I have no proof that it is being diverted for Earth Base 2. Or maybe for space weapons or super ships for 2012... This decade has been nonsense all the way has it not! something is just off somewhere... or maybe we just believe because this is the moment in time we occupy that this is the time in the universe where the gods conspired to create mayhem, and make us all great. Because as human beings we are creatures of ego.

Okay so the plane that hit the pentagon, hits the accountants... did they survive? Who was left.. and it's the pentagon guys it's not like they have monks in the basement writing out pages of stuff and filling up files... I am sure they had computers, I am sure senate committees and interns, and prob the deep backup of the whole base that is nuclear proof has the data... or prob freakin Rumsfeld who announced it... I noticed he had a piece of paper in his hand.

Now can a group of people no matter how evil and rich, be able to control a bunch of prob subordinates, who prob care about America, and the people in it because that is where the gov loots for employees...

Wouldn't some gov try to blackmail us, or maybe even a hostile gov l ike North Korea get their intelligence from an allie that it was our politicians and perhaps use that info to create chaos and riots here?

Common guys, I'm sure intelligence agencies who probably have 2 trillion in a secret bank account somewhere prob have the tech, network, ability to steal the data, experts to make the data coherent.

Why has no gov ever come out and said it was an inside job? Not one on the planet, not Iran, not Israel, not China, heck you ever watch Russia Today? The russians have accused us of everything possible except that!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I forced myself to listen to Penn call people "retards" "#ing stupid" and so on and so forth. Anyways who needs to use harsh language in such a manner, is basically what he is calling everyone else.

And as for the "evidence" , there was none in the video. A trick to make people who are sitting on the fence about something, is to call people on the other side of the fence names, without showing evidence. So basically what Penn&Teller did is play opposite day.

I never liked Penn. Seems to much like a loud annoying idiot, who, sry, in my opinion, is arrogant human, who is just making money off of 911. Like almost everyone else.

Sad really.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

just other people yappin away, probably some of you guys are in those videos with your beards, and faded shirts.

Sounds like Penn and Teller...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
wow. this is the worst "debunking" video I have seen yet. Cherry picked "conspiracy theorists" only there to show how "crazy" people must be to question the official fairytale. What about Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth? What about the dozens of videos around the Pentagon we will never see? What about the Israeli Mossad agents who were present on that horrible day to "document the event" (their own words..) What about Building 7? This video is so ridiculous it makes me laugh. None of the real questions are answered. Not to mention all of the swearing in this video meant to key in on peoples emotion rather than simply concentrate on the facts. BS this BS that. That guy is an asshole, etc...any real effort to debunk any of the theories surrounding 9/11 would not need such language. This is one of the most biased pieces of junk I have seen to date on the subject.

I know it's not my place to say so since I am not an admin but perhaps you should have your ATS membership revoked if this is all it takes to "convince" you something has ben officially debunked. Deny Ignorance. Not promote it. Silly rabbit...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Savage206

Hmm, source on Mossad agents. I mean a real source do not forward me to a thread your friend wrote!

But please to enlighten me. screeenshot or it didn't happen.

And who cares about Israel in this situation? Our CIA isn't know for sharing much info either... Israel has nothing to do with 911 my friend.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
hmm ironically enough Penn and Teller has a TV show coming out this year titled...

Penn & Teller: Tell a Lie.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Hmm, source on Mossad agents. I mean a real source do not forward me to a thread your friend wrote!

But please to enlighten me. screeenshot or it didn't happen.

And who cares about Israel in this situation? Our CIA isn't know for sharing much info either... Israel has nothing to do with 911 my friend.

how about from the police officer that arrested them? From American Free Press. anything else you have questions about? I can post links for you all night long although you could have simply used the search function on this site to answer most of your redundant questions.

americanfreepress.net...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
also notice the date on that particular article my friend. new info is still coming out about that day, 10 years later...any legitimate knowledge seeking individual would not come to any cut and dry conclusion without all the facts...just sayin.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Umm thank you for that... and from the article I quote.

All five of the Israeli spies refused to exit their vehicle, so DeCarlo was forced to get physical.

“We asked them to get out of the van, but they didn’t listen,” he said. “So, we . . . put them in handcuffs and did it as quickly as possible.”

AFP asked DeCarlo why he thought the Israelis refused to follow his orders. DeCarlo was unsure, but asked this writer, “You ever have a gun pointed at your head?”

DeCarlo then described what happened after the spies were dragged from their van. “When we removed them, one of the guys that was rather chatty said: ‘We’re not your enemy, we’re your friend. Our enemies are your enemies,’” DeCarlo said. “At that point they said they were from Israel. They kept saying, ‘Hey, we’re on your side.’”

----------------------------------
Chesster here..... umm okay... what exactly does that have to do with anything though? Like explain to me how that even ties in? So they arrested possible agents, perhaps they were trying to stop a secondary attack or gather information just for informations sake.. obv they had no bombs on them, or weapons... and were in a van, I doubt scooby doo and the gang had anythinfg to do with 911, but thank you for sharing source.

Sure, strange... not really, spy agencies do not share info, it's by their very nature not a good idea.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
That's classic. How do you debunk the undebunkable? First you fins two people who have impressive-sounding credentials, like some college teacher and a single ignorant fireman, and have them back you up. Then find the dorkiest, most unattractive, inarticulate (and fringe) proponents of the thing you are attempting to debunk, and call them names. That might make for good TV, but it doesn't make for good debunking.

It's the same technique Newsweek used when they put the "crazy eyes" picture of Michelle Bachmann on their cover. When you can't come to the table armed with facts, make your opponent look stupid and call them names.

edit on 25-9-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I just lost all respect I had for Penn and Teller.

"If you see anyone carrying this book, push them down a flight off stairs"

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Hmm, source on Mossad agents.

He gave you the source and than you say that has nothing to do with it.....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Yes... they were in a van sir, not a plane.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Enlightening, but not all that surprising.

Nothing says, "Trust me!" like a good chicken-dance in one's driveway.

In a perfect world, a paranoid-schizophrenic man with a Bible (possibly with a name rhyming with "Sibel") would jump out in the middle of the interview; call the chicken-dance guy a liar; call the the software developer a thief; and then demand that they each swear on the Bible that they are telling the truth.

There are children who those two men (and others of their ilk) would have believe that their mothers or fathers are not dead, but chose to abandon them, faked their deaths and are now working for the government. For such men and women who would tell those grieving children that garbage, there is a special place in Hell.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Umm thank you for that... and from the article I quote.

All five of the Israeli spies refused to exit their vehicle, so DeCarlo was forced to get physical.

“We asked them to get out of the van, but they didn’t listen,” he said. “So, we . . . put them in handcuffs and did it as quickly as possible.”

AFP asked DeCarlo why he thought the Israelis refused to follow his orders. DeCarlo was unsure, but asked this writer, “You ever have a gun pointed at your head?”

DeCarlo then described what happened after the spies were dragged from their van. “When we removed them, one of the guys that was rather chatty said: ‘We’re not your enemy, we’re your friend. Our enemies are your enemies,’” DeCarlo said. “At that point they said they were from Israel. They kept saying, ‘Hey, we’re on your side.’”

----------------------------------
Chesster here..... umm okay... what exactly does that have to do with anything though? Like explain to me how that even ties in? So they arrested possible agents, perhaps they were trying to stop a secondary attack or gather information just for informations sake.. obv they had no bombs on them, or weapons... and were in a van, I doubt scooby doo and the gang had anythinfg to do with 911, but thank you for sharing source.

Sure, strange... not really, spy agencies do not share info, it's by their very nature not a good idea.

Interesting how you omitted the last few sentences from that article.

The five Israelis were held for 10 weeks, but were eventually deported to Israel on charges of immigration violations. In November 2001, they appeared on an Israeli TV talk show discussing how they were in the U.S. “to document the event.”

Not to mention the OTHER Israelis in town that day. Google "Dancing Israelis 9/11" and take your pick. I am beginning to think you haven't really done any research on this....

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join