It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil video disproving all 911 conspiracies by PENN and TELLER

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

when did he say they were in a plane?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
also you never addressed my Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth question. what was nano-thermite doing in the dust from the world trade center? why was the steel shipped off so quickly? In any other crime scene the evidence is preserved. you mentioned people calling from planes (EDIT From cell phones as goes the Official "Story") however the technology to do that was not in place at the time...how about the fact that these pilots could not fly a cessna but were some how able to maneuver these commercial jets in a way that most professional airline AND airforce pilots say is nearly impossible for anyone other than the most skilled of pilots. i assume we can chalk that up to luck huh?
edit on 25-9-2011 by Savage206 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
hmm Jewish people in New York?
Okay let's say Mossad knew, Mossad is a sick elite squad of gents and ladies who take great care to do their job and know things by whatever means. Secretive it is an intelligence agency, but I assume like our soldiers they will blab when drunk, or to impress, and prob spread the rumor or maybe they didn't have all the information... but, let's say you knew just because Mossad is good good highly trained people.

Who would gladly put a little money in my bank account if they wanted to, because they could prob track me down and just figure out how. But it is an intelligence service, we can't ask a foreign gov to be spys for us, when the USA does give Israel a hard time, for example we didn't let them retaliate against Sadam when he launched those scuds over our war with Iraq. Gulf war 1.

Anyhow, Mossad is not required to share information with us, I would assume knowing how israel loves to gather tech and knowledge, those good intelligence operatives prob wanted to see how the USA superior tech would fair, and perhaps get a glimpse of new technology, or even possible steal ideas. Imagine if a forcefield, or a satellite stopped the plane, or if we time traveled.. I'm just giving examples, they probably assumed the CIA has it's own backyard covered...

Or they assumed we talk so much crap as a nation about how sweet our military is that we had it covered regardless. Why would they risk their operatives and intelligence gathering abilities to help us, you never hear of the CIA stopping suicide bombers in Israel.

Anyhow I do not dismiss it totally, I have no clue what those gents were doing, I mean heck in a van really? 5 jews in a van... def did not knock down the towers.

Have a little faith bro, we have Osama yappin away, and everyone in mid east says so, we have yet to hear of a foreign gov accusing us of 911 or an intelligence agency releasing info to destabilize us and cause riots.. It would be the end of america if the info got out and actually had evidence.

Israelis dancing in the streets? I don't care dude, I saw jerky gangbangers and stupid commies at my college dancing, and i'm sure those peers had nothing to do with it, they were just young and dumb and full of...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

edit on 25-9-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Savage206

fair question.

I personally believe that the first trade center attack weakened foundation substationally, and perhaps of knowing of a vague threat near 2001 they building was secured in thermite, in case the foundation was again disturbed just to control the fall and not have domino affect in the city.

But, I think they didn't really expect planes, they expected a van full of explosives...

so the planes hit, obv didn't do anything to foundation. But let's say in the mayhem in the evacuation. Confused and scared people... they run past a cia guy and say hey I heard explosions in the basement or hey I saw a weird weapons down there, chem, bio, nuke just as a mouyse trap for the rescuers and media after the plane hits to detonate and really you wipe out the media and politicians, as a terrorist that is a good scenario. So CIA gets wind, they do not have time to go and inspect, or do and reaslize it is about to go off, and the president calls for the order to use the thermite protection.

but that is a theory i have no backing for at all. ANyhow it was Mayhem that day.

and WTC7 was just the CIA clearing out before the flood of civilians and media bloggers invade the site. They had an office actually the biggest one outside washington was there.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I did not say that them "dancing" was the point. It is that they were in country to document an event that supposedly no one knew about. All I see in your response is wide speculation about why you think they would have been there. This might be news to you but Israel is a US ally. We exchange information with them all the time.

They WERE there. Someone knew. Why was this not pursued and people questioned? Why was no one fired for the monumental failure on that day? WHY? I'll tell you why. B/c if you dig to deep the story starts to fracture.

Not to mention the insanely high number of put options on both of the airlines that day. Seems to me more than a few people knew this was coming so what is to say people in our government did not know either? I find that hard to believe. I don't claim to have all or even the majority of answers to this event but that would be the point wouldn't it? If there are lingering questions how can ANYONE claim to know what really happened that day.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

right Al Jazera had originals... and showed them to however many Muslims and people that speak the language subscribe to them.

I am sure if Osama was discussing Muffin Recipes and not 911 someone, prob on facebook would change their status to... "Yo dudes, Al Jazeera aired Osama discussing muffin recipes not 911" and that would be the end of it.. or Iran, Syria, North Korea.. would have pointed at us and been like LIARS. But nobody in the world denies those vids that is a gov or intelligence agency, and remember not everyone loves the USA.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This video is complete crap. Penn and Teller provide no evidence that supports the OS or even debunk the truther movement.

If you want to see a video that explaines 911 in depth try War By Deception. I would embed it but its three hours long. I had to actually download it and burn it to DVD.

It starts at the Iran-Contra whitewash and works through the PNAC papers calling for and outlining how to attack Iraq ties it all in with 911. It covers Isreal, AIPAC and the mass media coverstories. Who lied, who covered it up.

Like I said, it's long but worth it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

So lets see, people used the stock market, and random number generators were not so random that day, it could have been a universal unconscience day, perhaps the event was in the air like a coming storm and our bones started to hurt, or more like our subconcious was trying to warn us.

So anyhow you are telling me people would use this event to make money and possible expose a conspiracy, just top make a few extra bucks... but yet wouldn't expose the conspiracy to make way more money than they will ever dream of, and probably be famous forever! for exposing this.

Hmm that theory just seems flawed brother, you cant tell me a greedy person is only greedy in one instabnce and not all the way greedy. Besides other intelligence agencies do their thing.. so I am sure people knew.. but remember not everyone who is a spy is a spy for the USA

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

and WTC7 was just the CIA clearing out before the flood of civilians and media bloggers invade the site. They had an office actually the biggest one outside washington was there.

and how do you know this? and what, you are ok with that even if that is what happened? sounds like destruction of evidence to me. If that is indeed true that the CIA brought down the building, what of all of the SEC investigative files that were lost that day? Why would they bring that building down? Even your answers bring up more questions. I can't fathom how you can believe the standard story even when you, yourself have so much conjecture in your responses. Seems you have questions too....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

So lets see, people used the stock market, and random number generators were not so random that day, it could have been a universal unconscience day, perhaps the event was in the air like a coming storm and our bones started to hurt, or more like our subconcious was trying to warn us.

So anyhow you are telling me people would use this event to make money and possible expose a conspiracy, just top make a few extra bucks... but yet wouldn't expose the conspiracy to make way more money than they will ever dream of, and probably be famous forever! for exposing this.

Hmm that theory just seems flawed brother, you cant tell me a greedy person is only greedy in one instabnce and not all the way greedy. Besides other intelligence agencies do their thing.. so I am sure people knew.. but remember not everyone who is a spy is a spy for the USA

ok.....so what you are saying is you put more stock in a "universal sub-unconscious day", than you do in human greed and my theory is the one that is flawed......yah ok. That sums it up for me. I am going to bed. Starting a new job tomorrow. Seriously dude. Read more books/testimonies/FOIA documents, etc. Every single one of your replies has been you saying something like"well maybe it was this or maybe it was that...you have just as many questions as any of us but don't seem interested in finding the answers...

Night ATS. This troll thread needs to die.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

hey mate, let's say i had the second largest field office for the CIA in a building next to the two biggest terrorist attacks in history and the area is about to be flooded by everyone and their grandmother to search for survivors, you do not have a chance to secure location or move data fast enough without possibly comprimising.. so you take a few hours, secure the building and delete the files.

asn't WTC7 cleared out and it fell later in eve right? so thatobviously would suggestthat there was no conspiracy, because what they forgot a building and had to come back?

Was not destruction of evidence, it was securing the evidence for the good of good, remember those are sensitive and classified, you would assume this terrorist attack would also bring an influx of bloggers and operatives so you def will secure the building. You must keep the intelligence safe at all time.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Read my answer I said the opposite, greedy people are greedy at all times so therfor one cannot say they were greedy and almost exposed a conspiracy to make a few million at most, when revealing the story would make em 100's of millions and make them an eternal hero. Greedy people are greedy at all times, believe me I am a greedy person and I am greedy at all times!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Do you want a proper, scientific opinion into this event, instead of Pen & Teller merely making light of video clips they selected that don't contain any mention of the real issues and questions relating to 9/11?

And yes, I watched your video. How about watching a proper analysis in the following link?

edit on 25-9-2011 by elg3cko because: fixing youtube link

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Penn and Teller did a great job making a video, however only to the imbecile would a video like that be considered as "evidence" that there was no conspiracy. Your post was reflective of utter garbage and misinformation. Post scholarly sources as evidence, not illusionist videos which simply make fun of their interviewees without examining their evidence. You came across as highly uneducated and gullible. Use that as "proof" at any institute of higher education, and you'd be the laughingstock for years to come. If you don't think they'd accept it, don't post that type of trash here. Thank you.

Edit: if there was a way to down-flag this nonsense, I would have done so.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Ewok_Boba because: Because I felt like it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Acetradamus

Intereting, that is a good point the secrecy behind those tapes is strange.

But then again it was a black eye to America that day, I would assume law enforcement being the petty people they are would not want to release more evidence to public that basically goes to remind us how much the gov failed that day.

Then tell me why they repeated the footage of the planes crashing into the twin towers over and over for weeks? They also DID release "footage" of something hitting the pentagon. Four or five frames from a video with the last one or two frames of the explosion. So why won't they just release a full video from one of the dozens of confiscated security tapes that obviously shows a boeing jetliner flying towards and into the pentagon?

"Anyhow, do you have any evidence that they knew?"

They had evidence that commercial aircraft could be used as "missiles" by radical terrorists to fly into buildings. The book outlining possible terrorism situations has a picture of the twin towers in a crosshair on its cover?

"Anyhow a conspiracy of that size fails by nature, so therfor logic points to no conspiracy just because the magnitude of people needed to play out a conspiracy like that would be impossible to control, think watergate. No conspiracy with more than 1 person has more than a 25% chance of success and the percentage drops fast the more people you add... we would be in the super nagatives with the amount of people it would take. "

Where is your evidence that a conspiracy of that size "fails by nature?" How did you come to the conclusion that a conspiracy with "more than 1 person" has a 75% failure rate? Can you link me to information how many dozens of conspiracies have been studied to define how many were successes or failures based on the number of individuals involved?

"Remember not everyone that works for the gov agrees with them, not everyone is a crazy brainwashed zombie.. cause if they could control all those people, you know they could control the citizens... "

Not everyone is a crazy brainwashed zombie, but very many people are greedy. Greed is one reason separate nations exist. Some people will do almost anything for money. Have you seen how much money the shareholders of these companies are making? Planting wireless det charges on the core columns wouldn't require hundreds of people, and it wouldn't require years of planning. I've heard the service elevator used to be a great way to get around unnoticed, especially if one is perhaps dressed up as maintenance personnel (I'm just throwing a few ideas out there, you do that too =]). In your mind, how many people would be required to plant charges and how long would it take? How would being able to persuade "all those people" equate to being able to control "the citizens?" All of the citizens or just some?
edit on 25-9-2011 by Dystopiaphiliac because: what is this i dont even

edit on 25-9-2011 by Dystopiaphiliac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I personally believe that the first trade center attack weakened foundation substationally,

That's not very likely, because after the bombing in '93, the towers' bases and the surrounding WTC buildings were reinforced to insure that the same kind of attack would not cause as much damage.

As for whether thermite was there or not as a method for bringing the building down, I have no idea. It seems highly improbably, since I've never heard of thermite being used in a demolition before. Usually people test technology before it is used. Also, I don't understand how SIlverstein could have had knowledge about all this, if it was supposedly secret government stuff. I don't know, it's just far-fetched sounding.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

fair question.

I personally believe that the first trade center attack weakened foundation substationally, and perhaps of knowing of a vague threat near 2001 they building was secured in thermite, in case the foundation was again disturbed just to control the fall and not have domino affect in the city.

But, I think they didn't really expect planes, they expected a van full of explosives...

so the planes hit, obv didn't do anything to foundation. But let's say in the mayhem in the evacuation. Confused and scared people... they run past a cia guy and say hey I heard explosions in the basement or hey I saw a weird weapons down there, chem, bio, nuke just as a mouyse trap for the rescuers and media after the plane hits to detonate and really you wipe out the media and politicians, as a terrorist that is a good scenario. So CIA gets wind, they do not have time to go and inspect, or do and reaslize it is about to go off, and the president calls for the order to use the thermite protection.

but that is a theory i have no backing for at all. ANyhow it was Mayhem that day.

I was totally against you until this post. It's clever, fresh and adds more thought to the mix. Another idea to mull over. Thanks, carry on....

ETA - I fall into the "Every Good Lie is Based on Truth" camp, so your post makes sense to me, as outlandish as that is...
edit on 25-9-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
According to ATS:

Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

I think we've seen this video on here before and they still left out plenty of stuff that they wouldn't be able to debunk.

Why are you on a conspiracy site to try to prove the OS? it's like iceskating up hill...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

reply to post by homeslice

Right...

so.. what do you trust? Do you have any evidence or videos to share back or just silly comments that don't apply to conversation.

If you bothered to do research you would know that Penn is a fellow at a think thank, and the show has a history of being way unbiased, they even diasgree with what they present sometimes... but acknowledge truth when presented...

Anyhow, so can you give me the location of the truth? Cause if i presented a book, or a website I am pretty sure
you would have same thing to say. So does your brain get the truth from truth rays?

Yes sir, I sure can. I believe my own eyes and the real experts that are not OWNED by the government. Who are you anyway, someone involved in the conspiracy/coverup. You're trying to hard to convince us that we should believe what Penn & Teller tells us and not our own eyes. Sorry guy, not this time.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join