It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil video disproving all 911 conspiracies by PENN and TELLER

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Whatever actually happened (IE which twisted avenue of planning and attack was taken, by the conspirators), this video just seems to spell out of "we're getting desperate".

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have long since switched Penn and Teller off for good in my home. These days it is as simple as that, I don't watch, listen or support anyone once I have determined they are disinformation agents or operate in matters contrary to what I believe. I don't fly anymore, I don't shop at Walmart anymore and I am ever more selective about the people I associate or do business with. I have not yet weeded out all the "Spawns and Minions of Hell" yet but the good work goes on. To hell with them.
edit on 25-9-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

link   
While i give credit to the original poster for entertaining all of us with the video, its just another smoke and mirrors tactic by our beloved Penn and Teller. I believe those guys need to stick with what they do best, entertainment....oh wait, that's exactly what it was. While I may not have many if any posts on this forum, I think I've stood back and just listened and watched long enough. I realize there's a time and place to get my hands dirty for the first time and this most certainly is not it. I do believe I will have some very interesting stuff for all of you to sink your teeth into, when the time is right. I apologize that most of this is unrelated to this particular post but it really got me going......so thank you for your time. Peace

link   
reply to post by Jason88

But, I think they didn't really expect planes, they expected a van full of explosives...

We have an undisputed fact here. Planes were included in the disaster scenario and reported to US government higher ups previous the the attack: www.justiceblind.com...

I think the US learned from the 1993 truck bombs to expect something worse next time, which is why I gravitate toward the theory the building was pre-wired in case it got hit bad and the US needed to "extinguish" it before more of lower Manhattan became damaged. (i.e. the building goes down sideways and causes more harm, burns and burns for days causing more harm and uncertainty...).
edit on 25-9-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by LeTan

Right cause the CIA controls the media and even some comedians who are known to produce a great unbiased show..

Seems like truthers always want to cowar behind a facade of knowing who is telling the truth and who is a controlled brainwash zombie...

Besides you know comedian do tell the truth also, like being a comedian is a very intellectual profession. Wit is the top sign of intellect...
Anyhow, they present experts and witnesses... so it's not like them, unless you believe everyone on TV the millions of people literally on TV are controlled?

What? Are you sure you live on planet earth with the rest of us?

heh, not sure what planet you live in, but here on Earth, govs dont control us that much, and freedom of speech has allowed anyone on TV to discuss whatever..

But anyhow, the only real experts I have heard with the CON MAN ALEX JONES, and Charlie Sheen... I think Penn and Teller are a little bit more honest than either of those two.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

youtu.be...

More proof that the towers fell to a terrorist attack
Love the video figured I would share it, plus they did a great job analyzing and interviewing experts and people that were there.

THey even explain why the heat from the fire was so hot.

Anyhow, I ask any truther to bring any evidence to the table, I would love to see evidence and not arguing or nonsense theories please.

Penn and teller did a great job here! Enjoy, the conspiracy does not exist.
edit on 25-9-2011 by alien because: ...editted Title spelling...

edit on Sun Sep 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: embed video

I think I will stick with the 1,599 architectural and engineering professionals ... and my own common sense as I watched it all unfold that day in real TV time.

Here, maybe this will help you:

But then again, this goes even deeper than 911. Our constitution is trashed. Our economy is trashed. Most of the politicians on both sides of the fence are globalists. Our wives, children, mothers, grandmothers, and g-grandmothers are being molested, groped, and felt up by government goons. Our government encourages every citizen to be snitches. We are expected to constantly be on the edge of insanity with the daily dose of hobgoblins out to get us. Etc., etc., etc.

We are daily being traumatized by our own government.

Meanwhile, we are one step of having our ears awled to the government doorpost.

Just one national emergency away. Just one major traumatic event that will require every single citizen to bow in absolute subjugation to our ... saviors.

After all ... you want to be saved ... right? Just like you were saved the last election. And the election before. And...

Your chains are not getting longer. They are getting shorter. Until that last link in your nose doubles as a teat ring.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

Debate like an American... not one of those Brits in Parliament who just hurl insults and accomplish nothing.

Prime minister's questions is perhaps the sole shred of enlightened governing that Parliament maintains, I've never seen Obama or Bush (that'd be the day) explain and argue their #-ups through coherent and complex dialogue.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Right cause the CIA controls the media and even some comedians who are known to produce a great unbiased show..

CNN military psyops

That day of 911, I specifically watched as one news station showed military psyops in their news room. It was shown one time for about 30 seconds, never to be repeated/shown again.

So yeah. CIA ... whatever.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I love how they cut away from the one semi-credible witness, right as he was explaining the demolition techniques required to drop a building to the ground in it's place. They then accused anyone that believes in a conspiracy to be disrespecting or disputing the fact that people died, and twisted the words of a person that said, "The passengers on the plane were probably all government employees". If you want proof, read up on modern demolition techniques. You'll find that bringing down one building, straight to the ground, without hitting another, is difficult in the best of times when it is planned. To try and tell the American public that air planes piloted by guys with flight lessons and box cutters could cause a complete structural failure, and bring not one but TWO buildings straight down to the ground, is just ludicrous. The fact is, you can hear and see the explosives in the footage. What that really means is anyone's guess, beyond the very obvious fact that those are explosions performing a well planned demolition on a building, with people still in it. Who planned it? Who knows. But it happened.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It's time to stop replying to, commenting on and trying to educate the ignorant. After all, it is only a matter of time before the conspiracy theorists go to ground and are consumed by their paranoia. After all, who wants to live in a big bad world run by a government who engineered the murder of thousands of American's? It's laughable that they believe that our government is capable and organized enough to not only design but actually pull off an event such as 9/11! THEN, they were creative enough to create a lie that hundreds upon hundreds of people not only stuck to but NEVER wavered from while telling and retelling and retelling and ...... Let's just all sit back and watch the show, shall we? Besides, just think of the thousands of jobs that will be available as soon as they hole themselves up in their fall-out shelters with their survival kits and laser-resistant clothing.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

reply to post by googolplex

The Israelis knew? If they didn't tell anyone how DO YOU KNOW/

Sounds like an antisemitic response in a facade of analytical thinking...

Anyhow who do you believe did it, who flew the planes... granted the whole records thing is strange... but the outer shell of pentagon mostly houses the unimporant people, there is only five sides, 1 in 5 chance to strike that one spot...

ANyhow so you believe RUmsfeld had something to do with it over 2 trillion dollars the American people would have forgotten about anyways?

You do realie the citiens don't need a building collapsing and a terrorist attack to forget about politics... hell a rerun of ALF would have distracted the public...

and ALF rerun is cheaper than cat litter. You don't need a multinational conspiracy to do it that involved i would assume over a 100 people and 2 dif cultures who rarely get along to get along..

I mean just sit back and analyze human psychology can you see a group of people doing that, HUMAN beings! And all of them staying quiet. Heck I don't, I don't care how much money is involved I know for a fact a conspiracy of more than 3 people would have at least 1 defector with a conscience.. and I do not believe a conspiracy could have existed and lasted this long...

It wasn't anti-semitic at all. Listen, our own government did it. Have you ever heard of Vietnam. Look how long that conspiracy lasted and look how many people died. The Patriot Act was put into place because of this conspiracy in addition an entire war was started because of this so-called terrorist attack. DON'T YOU GET IT, IT WAS A CONSPIRACY!!! Look at how the buildings fell. Really!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The only thing this videos proves is that Penn is a smartass. There is quite literally nothing in that segment that proves anything regarding the collapse of the towers. Speculation and smartass remarks do not equal proof. Man, you people are gullible...but, hey, I'm sure P&T made more off of that tripe than you make in 10 years. Good job.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I did not watch the video. Lacking access to the original evidence, all arguments are speculative. In the end it is often the intuition of the observer that determines ones final position on 911. I, like many have a powerful feeling that the story as presented does not ring true.

It's funny, the other night I saw Penn Gillette on the Lawrence O'Donnel show. Penn was introduced as the "network expert on religion."' I have followed the career of Penn with much respect and admiration over the years. His performance the other night however left me with a very distinct impression of a bitter misanthrope.

Intuitively, based on his all black attire and fiendish stare, I would say he stands firmly in the camp of practicing occultists of the far left extreme. It's not ironic in the least that he is featured in a official story doc.

I am careful to make a distinction between the far left satanic occultists and magicians. Not all magicians are abrasive, angry and bitter.

911 was cArried out as a ritual as well as warning to those who are in the process of revealing the truth about global financial fraud. Bush and Cheyney are next on the list of being indicted as war criminals just like Rumsfeld.
edit on 26-9-2011 by zarp3333 because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by joinreality

I'll believe what I see and hear thanks. I see and hear explosions in that footage, and I know that a single or even multiple failures in a structure, at the same time will not result in it falling straight down. You have to time the complete structural failure of the building to the millisecond to bring it straight down. Highly educated individuals get paid big bucks to ensure that the building comes straight down, just like in the footage.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

See I don't think the US government did it. I think they ignored it until it was time to respond to the event. And I think they were prepared for it, but I didn't caused it. Much of the conspiracy in my mind is discovering the US government knew it was coming, they prepped the buildings for the worst case scenario, and they waited for the attack. Revenge was formulated early on, probably before the attack, so therefor plans were ready to go and justified 10,000 different ways, with the added bonus of Iraq... all good lies need truth to work.

ETA: I'm off topic a bit here.

On topic: Truth is I despise Penn and Teller. I've thought they're a sleazy pair for some time now. And I am convinced the OP is simply taking everyone for a ride.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

They then accused anyone that believes in a conspiracy to be disrespecting or disputing the fact that people died...

Celebrating 10 years of worship at the altar of 911

Of course they want to remind us over and over and over again. It is part of the whole psychological trauma psyops process. Got to keep us waving the ensign of the Roman Empire while we collapse from within.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Ah yes....Penn & Teller

Experts at nothing
Masters of misdirection, belittling others and world class losing.

Last time I checked cussing, yelling & punch lines don't make you right

Also - casting doubt is not proof.- Anybody who can string more than 2 sentences together has enough brain power to feed doubt

Good thing there's enough solid info out there to show that this video is "Bullsh*t"

I'll get my opinions from somebody who's not a failed broke magician thank you very much.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

See I don't think the US government did it. I think they ignored it until it was time to respond to the event. And I think they were prepared for it, but I don't caused it. Much of the conspiracy in my mind is discovering the US government knew it was coming, they prepped the buildings for the worst case scenario, and they waited.

Yeah. That is why our government was participating at the time in these exercises while 911 was happening in real time: Global Guardian, Vigilant Guardian, Vigilant Warrior.

The National Reconnaissance Office was also drilling that morning:

In a simulated event, a small aircraft would crash into one of the towers of the agency's headquarters after experiencing a mechanical failure. The NRO is the branch of the Department of Defense in charge of spy satellites. According to its spokesman Art Haubold: "No actual plane was to be involved -- to simulate the damage from the crash, some stairwells and exits were to be closed off, forcing employees to find other ways to evacuate the building." He further explained: "It was just an incredible coincidence that this happened to involve an aircraft crashing into our facility, as soon as the real world events began, we canceled the exercise." Most of the agency's personnel were sent home after the attacks.

Yeah. Coincidence.
edit on 26-9-2011 by AgentC because: mispell

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The attitude of a total a-hole alone is enough to prove Penn & Teller have no real thoughts of their own. Couple of mouthpieces. Regurgitating mockingbirds and such. Nothing intelligent here. Couple of friggen Bozos.

edit on 26-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

You realize, or course, that the video you presented didn't actually DEBUNK anything... right?

They presented no evidence.

All they did was to insinuate that truthers are crazy..... and that is the LIST.

Nope... no debunking here.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join