It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil video disproving all 911 conspiracies by PENN and TELLER

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

"Anyhow, I ask any truther to bring any evidence to the table, I would love to see evidence and not arguing or nonsense theories please. "

Watch Loose Change. Notice the difference it is in length to your little Penn and Teller video. See that? That's because one side is a for-laughs entertainment show, the other is a fact-based documentary.

Of course not everything on Loose Change is fact. Remember those firefighters they interviewed? The ones who claimed they saw molten steel pooling under the wreckage at ground zero. They were not REAL people. They were aliens. They are part of a plot. A terror plot. Rad Randy told me -- he's my local magician. Though he doesn't have his own TV show.

If you're thinking "Ittabena, being silly to make a point is stupid," you're right. Rather be stupid than condescending like Mr. Gillette here.

When I watched this video, I did one of these about 20 seconds in;

Do you have any idea how completely insulting this is?

"Chair of the political science department at Hobart and William Smith Colleges?" That's who they interviewed? Dude. You hear what she said? Mistrusting the Government is a bad thing? Yeah right man. I'm a patriot and there are a lot of other patriots out there being ridiculed for having distrust. For what?

At 1:30 the rubenesque one says "We should be skeptical of the government." Correct?

Then back up to 00:50. "it takes a special kind of #hole," to believe this is a staged hoax. Right? Double check if you don't remember.

Now I'm an #hole? I like how Penn and Teller do that; turn it into an emotional argument. Know what I'm saying? "It is heresy." Right?

This sort of thing isn't new. When it comes to 911 this is an old tactic. Here is a fond memory for everyone to enjoy:

Hateful trash brought to you by MSM.

So you think a video of Penn and Teller insulting people is good for the official story? But "Penn and Teller are cool." Yeah, it's always awesome seeing someone insulting people, ( 3:30 of your Penn and Teller Video) who have obviously hand picked as the most embarrassing candidate to keep the show interesting. Really bad form.

Then go to 5:10. Now he's got violence in his voice. What for? Having evidence that goes against the Official Story? This is what we get for questioning our government? No love? Just false meaningless phrases like, "it's good to have distrust for our Government."

You asked for evidence? At 5:40 you get some -- which is a completely valid scientific argument about the inconsistencies of the alleged collapse -- mysterious ALIEN music is played to add to the moment of revelation. More bad form. They're just pulling at uncontrolled emotions and feelings that immature people have when being presented with evidence that disagrees with their reality.

This video was Bull#. How fitting.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Ok, Truthers, lets get this straight:

The United States trains Bin Laden and his cronies to defeat the Soviets in Afghanistan. When we build bases in Saudi Arabia, Bin Laden gets pissed and attacks the US Embassies in Africa. Him and KSM collaborate and engineer large scale attacks in NYC/Washington which would eventually result in the 9/11 attacks. The Bush Administration received warnings of the possible attacks and ignored them. In response to 9/11, we invaded Afghanistan and somehow linked Iraq to Bin Laden, when there were no connections once so ever. The wars and invasions were unjustified and the way we should've handled it is this: Change our foreign policy by stop the aid to Israel and stay out of the Middle East completely. That might've eventually healed some wounds and prevented new enemies, instead of the new ones we created by bombing Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Yemen, and now Libya.

Also, soon after 9/11, the Patriot Act was installed which proved to be a complete violation of our civil rights and liberties.

Isn't it possible that might actually be the legit story when it comes down to it? Isn't it possible that the US didn't actually engineer the attacks to gain control over the country? Isn't it possible that our Government fu*ked up and a horrible incident took place which resulted in a complete over the top reaction (middle east occupation, patriot act, etc)?

Or is it more fun to think the Government engineered the attacks and they're going to send us to FEMA camps?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I wish I could vote to de-flag your video...what a load of donkey crap - guess the other side doesn't care about "proof" either
Second
edit on 26-9-2011 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Him and KSM collaborate and engineer large scale attacks in NYC/Washington which would eventually result in the 9/11 attacks.

Even the FBI admits that they had NO proof that Bin Laden masterminded 911. And really, 19 Jihadi Hajji Jack-Muslims?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
You should always question your government, but sometimes it really is what it is. The government didn't engineer the 9/11 attacks and I don't want to say trying to convince others that the government actually did while on your conspiracy theorist high horse is a waste of time but....it may just be a waste of time.

Do the Truthers have ANY idea of what information would've leaked by if it was an "inside job?" Especially with Wikileaks?

Sometimes, sh*t happens and on 9/11, sh*t happened and our country overreacted. There were three parts of the United States right after 9/11:

One Side: "We have to go over there and nuke the bastards!"
Another Side: "Bush totally did it, lulz. I mean, come on, the World Trade didn't even exist, lulz."
The Logical Side: "Shouldn't we actually try to find out Why we were attacked in the first place?"

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentC

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Him and KSM collaborate and engineer large scale attacks in NYC/Washington which would eventually result in the 9/11 attacks.

Even the FBI admits that they had NO proof that Bin Laden masterminded 911. And really, 19 Jihadi Hajji Jack-Muslims?

I'm pretty sure there is proof that Bin Laden helped KSM organize 9/11.

Oh and for the 19 hijackers, yes, really. Isn't it funny they were Egyptians and Saudis, and we went after Afghanistan and Iraq instead?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

The problem is they simply don't no a good job. They find some loony conspiracy theorists expressing ideas that are simply not anywhere close to being consensus theories about 9/11...but instead are the crazier and more easily made fun of ones. Then they go on a rant explaining why they are crazy without even debunking them (which would have actually been pretty easy considering the theories were NOT those held by the majority of 911 conspiracy theorists but where rather more crazy ones, such as there were no planes that hit the towers at all)...then they make plenty of appeals to emotion rather than logic to convince people....Talking about how the families of those killed would be appalled at such conspiracies & attacking the character of the conspiracy believers as if the two people they showed were true representations of the movement as a whole. In fact the only 'science' they got into was some firefighter talking about how the buildings fell because of the jets & jet fues.....ignoring whole point that building 7 WAS NOT HIT BY ANY JET!!!

I actually like Pen and Teller, as I also like their program 'Bull#'....but this was simply one of the most piss-poor jobs of debunking anything I've seen in a while. No matter what side you fall on, as far as your beliefs of 9/11....surely you can tell this was a very poorly done job.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
what is it that they are COMPLETELY DISPROOVING?

Two magicians? Calling people stupid!?!?

OKAY.. Now i see.

LOL. You are a moron calling this proof.

But thats just my oppinion ofc...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HansD
what is it that they are COMPLETELY DISPROOVING?

Two magicians? Calling people stupid!?!?

OKAY.. Now i see.

LOL. You are a moron calling this proof.

But thats just my oppinion ofc...

Because someone disagree with your opinions, they're a moron?

Who knows, his opinion may actually be factual

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I'm calling [hoax!] on this thread since the title claims "disproving all 911 conspiracies". First of all, the video fails to disprove the most commonly believed conspiracy theory as follows:

But it misses out on a wide range of other conspiracy facts. Like for example the words of George Bush's own mouth that said he saw the first plane hitting the first WTC building while in his limo watching TV. That footage was not on public TV for days or weeks later. That is simply a conspiracy fact.
edit on 26-9-2011 by seachange because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Here's former counter terrorism czar Richard Clarke discussing his own conspiracy theory about 9/11.I know,I know it's not as fun as watching Penn rant and rave make an ass of himself.But,if you watch this with an open mind you begin to wonder just what they were doing in the months leading up to 9/11.
edit on 013030p://2526 by mike dangerously because: fixed some wording.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Well Jimmy Walter
is trying to defend himself

Penn&Teller B.S. rebuttal

What I would like to see is Penn & Teller Vs Alex Jones & Jesse Ventura in a Big Debate !

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Oh yes very intelligent, swearing this and swearing that.... Frankly this confirms what I have always thought about pen and teller..

This video was absolutley contentless... There was not a shred of true evidence or disemination of for or against either side of the issue throughout the video.

My analysis of this video is simply and obviously that they have taken a few whacky looser types whom believe a conspiracy took place and then placed them next to seemingly credible types that do not believe.

Creating a video that basicly is saying that if you are to question the events of 911 then you must be a whacky crackpot....

What Pen and teller did with this video is make themselves look shallow and niave...

Oh and the evidence of why the fire was so hot was in itself a falsehood. There was nothing in the trade center including The jet fuel that could have burned hot enough to warp the steel to such an extent that the whole super structure would collapse... Jet fuel in the open air burns around 260 to 315 degrees c... Construction Steel starts to loose it's strengh at around 1400 degrees c.... So I ask you.... What was in the trade centre that burned at or more than 1400 degrees c???

Korg.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hmmm...overweight illusionists...or physicists, architects, scientists, pilots and government officials.

Tough choice there OP...star and flag for you.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

heh, not sure what planet you live in, but here on Earth, govs dont control us that much, and freedom of speech has allowed anyone on TV to discuss whatever..

Wow, i was willing to give you chance as i went through the thread, but then i saw this gem. Are you really that close minded that you can't see this????

Using this as your view of things, i can then see why you so cling to this ridiculous video as proof that there was no conspiracy.

Broaden your horizons a bit mate.

vvv

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Personally, I don't think our gov't carried out the attacks. I do, however, believe that they knew about it and let it happen in order to install the unPatriot Act, create the DHS and to clamp down on our society. How much money have the DoD contractors sucked out of the American economy since these sturpid wars were started? TRILLIONS! TRILLIONS! TRILLIONS! It is absolutely criminal.

One question- How was the unPatriot Act written so quickly? I contend that it was already written and just waiting for the right time to push it through. Do you have any idea how absolutely unconstitutional the unPatriot Act is? ANY congressman who voted for it should be tried as a traitor. Period. Bush should he tried as a traitor for signing it. Period.

There is no way that this is all just a bad coincidence. No way.
edit on 26-9-2011 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This video doesn't prove anything more than Penn is an asshole.
I think the truth movement has gone too far into the realm of unsubstantiated speculation and, in some cases, complete lunacy.. but to buy the official story is just naive. It really doesn't take a significant amount of intelligence and independent thought to see there is more to this event than we are meant to know.

Of course this post comes from a man who's name makes it clear that a geographical and legal boundary system for dividing mankind defines who he is... not surprising.

link   
I would like to go back on the theory of if they were remotely flying planes, what happen to the real planes with the real people inside, were they send to area 51 and offered to our alien overlords? Honestly, looking back 10 years, Bush did the right thing.

link   

Originally posted by Chesster
youtu.be...

More proof that the towers fell to a terrorist attack
Love the video figured I would share it, plus they did a great job analyzing and interviewing experts and people that were there.

THey even explain why the heat from the fire was so hot.

Anyhow, I ask any truther to bring any evidence to the table, I would love to see evidence and not arguing or nonsense theories please.

Penn and teller did a great job here! Enjoy, the conspiracy does not exist.
edit on 25-9-2011 by alien because: ...editted Title spelling...

edit on Sun Sep 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: embed video

I'm not sure this video counts as 'proof'.A bad mouthed american patriot interviewing a couple of crazies ?

For this to be accepted as 'proof' in someones head they would have to 'want to believe' otherwise its just merely another soapbox to gain some advertising.

Advertsing and bandwagon jumping.....hmmmm, and they talk about having respect for the people who lost their lives. "This footage has been shown too many times "......so we'll show it again for added effect.

I'm afraid this is just as bad as some of the crazier conspiracy videos.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Why are you posting something that is over 4 years old and barely touches on a single fact and presenting it as some sort of grand pronouncement or discovery?

This type of post seriously makes me question the level of intelligence here and seriously drags down and reflects badly on the ATS community as a whole.

Epic fail.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join