It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil video disproving all 911 conspiracies by PENN and TELLER

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by psyop911

sigh. this is why we do not put truthers on TV, it's not that there is a conspiracy, it is just you guys cannot stay on point, and often include very extreme theories and claim you can prove it cause you know and that is good enough!

Oh really? I could've sworn i saw another comment from one of your mates on this thread stating freedom of speech, and people can supposedly say what they like on tv? yet, now you're saying "we don't put truthers on tv"?

Interesting... You're suggesting media is controlled then? You're pretty much proving everyone else's point here.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xxdaniel21

Oh sweet so you have a list, well heck i beg you please post the hundreds name here for us or start a thread I am sure we would love a list of 100's of witnesses names you gathered.

Thank you so much ahead of time. I sincerely appreciated. Please feel free to link your thread here! It is welcomed!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

reply to post by munkey66

What is my agenda? I am just here to communicate in a peaceful forum and helpo my fellow human in the search for the truth.

Peaceful? You seem to use the word "truther" as an insult when in fact, you're technically admitting to being a truther yourself.
First learn the term "connotations" and learn to use words properly to avoid looking like a hypocrite.
Please define "truther", and then define your personal version of "truther"

You're attempting to sound innocent, like we're all evil people here. What gives? I mean, are you actually serious with this? I know you are most likely a troll, but i cannot understand where you're getting at.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I mean as society, nobody in like the the outside UFO convention crowds really wants to listen to some of these theories, you guys have an issue here you can't seem to grasp, we as a society saw it happen on TV, osama popped up and said yea i did it eventually...

pretty straightforward since that's the universal truth.

Then you guys pop along with outlandish tales of devil worshipping lizard people and Alex Jones....

but then when we ask you to present this insightful information, you go on the defensive, call normal people shills, sheeple, and whatever else. All we want you to do is present the information if you have it... but you guys keep adding other theories to backup the original ones and get stuck in these traps where now you get offended automatically if we ask for proof.

See folks, truthers... the last pit stop before final destination... insane asylum and being attacked by con trails

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Okay so you post a video that I do wish could prove to me with facts that our Government had nothing to do but got a video with a man with a dirty mouth spewing trash and a couple of nut cases . Not once was any evidence shown or talked about proving or disproving and it was a total waste of time.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
Where did the architects who agree with the official story get their degree from?
(not that I agree with the contraolled demolition theory)
you have made a big leap of faith saying that the enemies of the US havnt used the information to blackmail them, how do you know that they are not doing it?
Does Obama call you and let you know whats up in the White house?
What is a fringe element meant to mean and what do you consider very young?
The poor only know what they know and to them being screwed over possibly does feel like an oppresive system.
Uneducated people get sucked in? could you draw a longer bow?

I put it to you that the conspiracy was not the buildings collapsing, the conspiracy was the laws that got changed after the event and 2 countries got invaded.

How do you respond to that?

Not to be a little rude, but 1500 really isn't that many of the architects in the US. Heck, there are tens of thousands of just scientologists, and everybody knows that religion was created by a science fiction writer.

Now, I did some statistics research on the work force in the US. We have:

100-120,000 architects
Source

~1.6 million engineers
Source

Doing a little math, let's say there are 1.7 million A&E. 1500 of this is .08%. That means that the number of A&E who subscribe to A&E for 9/11 truth are only a little less than 1/10th of 1% of the A&E in the US.

This makes the number a lot less weighty. Yes, you should still look at the points they make, but you cannot insinuate that it is a large number of the possible architects and engineers who could be part of the movement.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Oh sweet so you have a list, well heck i beg you please post the hundreds name here for us or start a thread I am sure we would love a list of 100's of witnesses names you gathered.

Thank you so much ahead of time. I sincerely appreciated. Please feel free to link your thread here! It is welcomed!

I wouldn't go as far as names, but i've been looking long enough to notice they definitely aren't just "a handful".

Anyway, i'm getting bored of this argument, as you probably don't take this seriously enough to research further.

You've watched a show on tv, and you've come to insult us. Well done. You win.

Bye for now! This is only my first thread for the night, and i must say, it's been the most time "inefficient"

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Oh so all of a sudden when asked to provide details of sources of your MONTHS of research you cannot provide any and are bored huh.

So no names, not even 25 just to prove me wrong on my handful comment?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You go on the defensive, call normal people shills, sheeple, and whatever else.

See folks, truthers... the last pit stop before final destination... insane asylum and being attacked by con trails

See what i mean? I don't recall calling you a sheep.

Are you sick of people calling you sheep? Hmm, that "truther" comment of yours seems rather interesting... It must be hard for you, really.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Oh so all of a sudden when asked to provide details of sources of your MONTHS of research you cannot provide any and are bored huh.

So no names, not even 25 just to prove me wrong on my handful comment?

In all seriousness, though, it is a huge hassle to recollect information. I'm often not motivated to re-look up much of anything.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

Really, you are asking a lot of me for what it's worth. If you had perhaps gone about this thread differently, i would provide some sort of backing to my statements. I had google open during my 1st comment, but it's useless. It really is. It's like scientifically telling a drunk he can't drive and why.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'm not pro or con for either Official story or a conspiracy. There are examples of other buildings burning for hours, and they stay up. Something bugs me about this whole thing. I'll continue reading and watching videos that I can bare watching.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

reply to post by djz3ro

Well disinfo agents to not exists and see both our burdens are the exact same when it comes to proving anything about people we do not know, i would say well done in proving my point. See how truthers are folks, common now, you used some logically flawed tactic there, you claim they are disinfo agents, and i cannot prove they are not.... umm, you still haven't proved that they are, and according to everyone on this thread they are illusionists and comedians.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Chesster because: (no reason given)

i don't claim they're disinfo agents but i do think they are illusionists and comedians becasue they are. They are entertainers, they do go into making conspiracy theorists look like twats though.

But yeah, i agree, i cannot give a list of names of people behind the attacks either, i simply do not know who they would be but the only person i would point a finger at is Bush Sr but that's just coz he's about as shady as they come but that's common knowledge.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I figured you would be please to have a place your months of research can be summed up in and welcomed...

See normally when I do months of research I can name things off the top of my head, but 'tis okay.. I am sure if there is hundreds someone out of the MANY of you that take that side will be able to provide me with more than ten, 20, thirty names.. right?

Unless you guys just read that in a comment on one of the holographic plane threads.. and are just regurgitating what other tin foil hats have told you

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

Yea I have to say I can agree on Bush Sr. having the intelligence out of anyone alive today to pull it off, his intellect in intelligence services is world reknowned. He is a great tactician and controller.

But he didn't. End of story.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

It appears your keyboard has improved

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Yes I got a new one, thank you for your help, it was kind of you, my chimp friend.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I think Derren Brown is better than Penn & Teller, and he believes in the 9/11 conspiracy theories - So that means they are true????

www.leagueofreason.co.uk...

I simply can't believe you are using magician/illusionists as a credible source!
(And i did watch the video)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
love Penn and Teller, thats an interesting take, they know how illusionists do their tricks

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

you said disinfo agents is a myth , they are not paid !

So which is it , they arent paid and they exist , or they are paid but dont exist ?

either way you never responded to my post , in which , they try very hard to discredit anyone who goes agaisnt their own beliefs !

the Ingo swann one nailed it for me because I have personally read documents from members on ATS and Ingo swanns book as well , even CIA reports which have been declassified , which suggest otherwise !

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join