It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil video disproving all 911 conspiracies by PENN and TELLER

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

You said that you want the truth,and evidence. Well I recommend that you read this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

This gentleman has done his homework and tells it like it is. The best thread on the truth I have seen.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here's the real problem with proving/debunking 9/11. Even if you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the impact of the planes was enough to bring down the towers, you still can't disprove government involvement. Who's to say that the whole thing wasn't organized by our own government?

There's just too many loose ends and convenient coincidences for me to accept the official story.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
All I can say is what I have observed. 6 pages of replies predominately showing how your thread title is wrong and you have received 5 stars which is actually commendable you are able to achieve that much of any type of accolade for your obvious ignorance. Most definitely a conspiracy IMHO!

edit on 9/25/2011 by americanbuffalo1 because: he got another flag

edit on 9/25/2011 by americanbuffalo1 because: no reason

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Those two shills are some of the biggest... shills, the MSM has ever seen on par with Rush Limbaugh and Bill Orielly. Nothing they say on important issues can be accepted as truth. They are bought and payed for already.
edit on 9/25/2011 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by djz3ro

Thanks for this video, I am really quite keen on watching it and will when I get online next (on my phone just now)

As you can see in the wee box to the left I'm not an American and, as such, I'm not as passionate about the whole 9/11 debate as some of y'all, what I do believe is that the only people who know the truth are keeping it to themselves. I do like the work of Penn & Teller they are great at making you believe exactly what they want and I think this is why people have said things about distrusting your video. I will hold reservation until I watch the vide. I was wondering if anyone who has watched the video might tell me if they explain the following...

1. Why the planes that struck looked different to those that took off.

Can't comment yet to trawl my way through this video evidence

2. Why the Pentagon really didn't seem to have been hit by a plane.

Oh yes it was! Did you see the video footage from above? Either a plane OR a missile the size of a rocket! Not only that but NOBODY who witnessed the event says it was a missile. There was even the guy who clearly stated it was a plane that "LOOKED" like a cruise missile with wings. He was shamefully misquoted by the conspiracists to sound as if he said "A cruise missile". Appalling. Finally for me the test of a plane crashing into concrete used for nuclear reactor buildings. It totally disintigrates! The "hole" can't fit the wings !!!....now where have we heard that said?

3. How plane debris was vapourised yet passports of the hijackers were found in tact.

my thoughts exactly 10 years ago but now? The ground around the buildings was covered with intact paperwork from inside the building.....because it was blown out by the explosions. Large parts of the plane, building and contents were disintigrated including body parts streets away.

4. Why there is existence of footage that appears to show controlled demolitions charges going off at the WTC and why it collapsed as if being done by a demoliton crew (don't ask me to provide a link just now, as I said earlier, I'm on my phone)

Appears is the key word here. The only evidence of demolition is the interpretation of how the building collapsed. There is no physical evidence. No demolition debris. There are more experts saying it was not a controlled demolition than those saying it was. Including fireman who I suspect have some experience of these things. As for the free falling problem well, why would a building freefall from a controlled demolition as opposed to an uncontrolled demolition?!?!? does not make sense. In either case the building collapses because the structural integrity of the building was compromised (that's why you demolish supports). Even a controlled demolition does not "destroy the building". It weakens it and the building collapses. So "the freefall problem" applies to controlled demolition as well.

And, most confusing of all...

5. Why WTC7 spontaneously caught fire and collapsed in on its on footprint.

Well you either believe the explanation or you don't.

I'm not sure any of us will ever find out the true story of what happened on that tragic day and we will continue to do debate it for years to come. One thing I know we all agree on, OSer and Truther alike, no matter who is responsible, what happened 11/9/01 was a tragic waste of so many lives!

Yeah either
A. Religious zeolots who wish to destroy our way of life.
or
B. TPTB who wish to destroy our way of life so they have the world to themselves (but who cleans the toilets).

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Think of this....

The Mafia's downfall was drugs and law enforement. But what if their was no law enforcement to stop them and they were above everyone else. Guess what, I don't think one guy would have ratted his friends out.

These guys have no higher authority, and an unlimited amount of cash flow. Not only that but they take a blood oath as well....

Now please tell me what is so hard to believe about people staying quiet. I know there are alot of short brained people on here where this type of thing is just out of their realm but please do tell me what makes who we have running things now any different from the mafia?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

What blood oath? I am in a society and have visited other societies and have never seen a blood oath...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
this video is awful. he starts out saying he's going to disprove that the government had involvement in 9/11, and goes on only to bash conspiracy theorists. he completly ignores any reseach done on the buildings and demolitions. he brings nothing to the table but talking heads. our goverment trained al queda in the 70's to fight the soviets. there's your connection plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
i stopped the video after i heard the fat guy say bull# 15times and called all the guy talking about conspiracy assholes.

you enjoyed it ? Well i wont be your friend thats for sure -_-

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

very interesting thank you, and thanks all who replied with information videos, and are willing to sit down and hear all angles.

i agree I think in a thousand years the mythology of who did 911 will be like the mythology of who build the pyramids, the further away we are getting the more confusing it will become.

anyhow thanks all for guiding me to new research

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So Penn & Teller, two clowns with no engineering degree, can debunk 9/11? I trust Architects and Engineers for 9/11, which has a membership in the 1000's, over two comedians. Witnesses in the lower level of the towers reported EXPLOSIONS in the B1 & B2 levels (the basements) PRIOR to the planes hitting, but you expect the AWAKEN ONES to buy Penn and Tellers "professional" explanation...I don't respect the fact that you post a cocky title " Lil video disproving all 911 conspiracies by PENN and TELLER"..you have proven nothing puppet!!! When the time comes we will know who will be the slave and who die being a free man. Next time you want people to respect your point of view don't come off being a cocky SOB...present your argument with respect to others beliefs and people will show respect back. You're an IFRAGARD patsy and will rat out anyone to save your own ass!!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It's not difficult to find terrible videos on any subject and use them as proof, i can make a statement saying call of duty is full of 13 year old children, then pull some random video of 13 year olds yelling over the microphone. It proves nothing, you can find videos with 30 year olds playing as well, the same way you can find and address the "good" 9/11 videos/evidence. But they seemed to ignore it and address the ones that would help prove their point the best.
Typical

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

i would rat out a terrorist yes... to save all of us.

Also have some respect for infragard sir, they are fellow citizens and business people in our society doing a great service volunteering. No trollin there, just a volunteer force of citizens doing what they can is a beautiful thing.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by MrWendal

Umm, you make no sense this is a 911 threadt not a kennedy thread... focus on the information from the experts not a oke, and a joke doesn't debunk anything, it's an oliver stone jfk joke, anyone with a sense of humor understands it was an opening...

so anyhow do you have any evidence that contradicts the experts in the video? Or are you going to focus on a joke.. cause you my friend debunked yourself, obv 911 conspiracy people seem to lack evidence.

I am genuinely asking you to present your case so we may all learn, instead the ignorant come with useless comments that do not apply to this threa. Please stay on topic or do not comment at all. Thank you! Some of us what a knowledgeble debate, and information presented.. not silly comments. Common now grow up. Tin foil hats do not make your comments useful here.

Show me an "expert" in your video and I will be glad to provide evidence that debunks it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Penn & Teller are funny guys. But this video doesn't convince me that 9/11 conspiracy theories are ridiculous. I would say that Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" show gave a lot more reasons to believe, than this show did to attempt to make us disbelieve. Penn & Teller didn't bring up NORAD, or the black boxes that were never found, for example.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha

You said that you want the truth,and evidence. Well I recommend that you read this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

This gentleman has done his homework and tells it like it is. The best thread on the truth I have seen.

I was about to link to that very thread myself.

OP, and the rest of you, do yourself a favor and research the TRUTH before you open your mouths, or let loose your fingers. You're only making yourself look like a fool.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

This video is filled with ridicule, name calling, and ad hominem attacks of the people that question the official story but are absent of examination of the hundreds of anomalies that defy logic and physics. Six of the ten members on the committee that investigated resigned in protest stating that the 911 Commission report was a complete whitewash. Look at ae911truth, and pilotsfor911truth and examine the evidence.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Penn & Teller interviewed the absolute worst individuals to prove/disprove the theory. Horrible and PATHETIC!!
That is the equivalent of having two teams in the Superbowl and allowing one team to pick the Starters for the other team. Instead of picking Peyton Manning for instance, they pick a field goal kicker to quarterback the game therefor not allowing any chance to explain sound evidence and outright atrocities to become plausible. 4get the thousands of architects who said it isn't possible, or the firemen who gave testimony that the bombs were coming from below the building before the crash, the debris was swept away in days and not to mention they never even brought up building 7..... Wonder WHY???? "PULL IT"
Please they just added confirmation with that piss poor attempt to discredit.
Not to mention all the mysterious deaths that followed... Do some homework buddy before you get schooled..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

# OFF WITH YOUR 9/11 BULL #
ONLY #ING STUPID IDIOTS THINK IT'S NOT AN INSIDE JOB

IT'S BEEN 10 YEARS, NO THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T LIKE YOU,
GET THE # OVER IT, IT'S AN INSIDE JOB

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hasn't this been posted before? It's over 4 years old. AE911truth just released a video a little over a week ago that is about 1000000000000000000000 times more in depth.

Let's see, comedians versus scientists.... comedians versus scientists....... hmmmmmm

By the way, this video has explicit language.... so...
edit on 25-9-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join