It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't believe watch this.....UFO compilation video.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I've always believed in UFO's. I was stationed at RAF Bentwaters in the early 80's and spoke with many about the Rendlesham Forrest sightings.
Since I have no clue to their motivation, purpose, identity, I can't really offer much.

But I am a believer.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I wouldnt be surprised honestly!

I believe in all that stuff, read too much not to even think it's possible.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to open "gates" so to speak. Yes I believe stargates in a sense exist.

Thanks for the vid!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I've always believed in UFO's. I was stationed at RAF Bentwaters in the early 80's and spoke with many about the Rendlesham Forrest sightings.
Since I have no clue to their motivation, purpose, identity, I can't really offer much.

But I am a believer.

I am too. I have seen UFOs, no idea what they were but they were not planes or anything else like a satellite. They could have been anything but the way they moved and just stopped there, they took off kind of freaked me out! I didn't go to sleep til the sun came up! Funny thing is every time I see them I never have my phone next to me! Now I keep my camera next to my door so when I go out on the balcony at night it's in arms reach!

Rendlesham is one of my favorite cases!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Rendlesham was what made me a CT'er. It;s not what was seen that made me so much of a believer, but the absolute CLAMP DOWN on information, eye-witness accounts, and even orders about speculation that had me convinced.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
S+F!

Aliens & UFO's are not really my forte (but then, what is..
), but I agree with Coherently Confused, that the clip at 6:40 of the video was very odd!

Definitely made me
!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

That caller at the end of the video to Art Bell was proven to be a hoax. The FAA dug into his ass about causing an Orson Welles scare and he had to apologize on air, i remember hearing it.

Now that Jerusalem ufo, i remember hearing people say they were there and saw it.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
haha with all these people always bagging on the music all the time even though the ones in this video are abit cliche i don't really enjoy 12 minute silent videos.. 7:25 really blew my mind what a spectacle light show it was! some interesting footage there S & F

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

One mans music is the next mans mosh haha, the original youtube poster made a good amalgum though hey

I, personaly was lucky enough to witness & record a trasdimensional craft, it would have probably made number four or twelve on this snippet but it would of made the rankings. Don't worry every Thread on; Aliens, UFO's, Multidimensional beings, Spiritual, Ancient, or Other subject is pushed & thrown into a corner by people.

By the way, thank you for the thread, it brought some memories back, I relived some moments in my life that I was sure never happend.

I thought it strange what the Vatican said the other month also, maybe that is our form of disclosure ? As for now though all I can do & say is said with a S&F for you.

Live long & prosper

The trouble with religon, I think is that we assimalate ourselves to their belifes, predjudices & discaplines and all the while we recieve no visable benifits, gain (chuckles)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I missed out on the explanation for the China ufos, what were they? I am referring to the ufos that shut down the airport, supposedly what is shown in the first few seconds of the vid in the op. Proven hoax? What was up with that?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I missed out on the explanation for the China ufos, what were they? I am referring to the ufos that shut down the airport, supposedly what is shown in the first few seconds of the vid in the op. Proven hoax? What was up with that?

That one was proven to be a police helicopter, the photographs were not even taken the same day as the airport was closed down.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by Spotless
A couple of minotaur rocket launches in there as well.
Sorry but there is way better footage on the internet, which cannot and still to this day is not explained.
And the dome of rock ufo ? srsly ?

OMG you people missed my point..

Did you even WATCH the entire vid? I know which ones are in it and have been explained but there are others which have not.

You people are damn near impossible!

Um and where do you think this footage came from? The internet....if you think you can post something better show it.

the most compelling one for me was clip right at about 6:40 where one thing streaking down turns into three, which at first look like falling debris but then they just stop. The trail disappears and then they start moving in different directions. That one made my eyes pop...was there a thread anywhere here discussing that incident? What kind of debris falls, stops and then starts moving around like that?

Do a search on here and on youtube for the Golden Knights, the effect is even more impressive when they perform the jump with 5 or 7 jumpers.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
i just watched this and was going to post a thread myself.. very freaky compilation of videos, just makes me believe more

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

given the theatrical backround noise, i knew anyone with a shred of disbelief would use something so trivial to use as 'debunking ammo'. i think the vids were amazing

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Greetings,

Can anyone tell me....... when did the UFO shown in video at 7:26, Happened...........?? Any clues........?? Any Ideas............?? Because I might have seen something similar........ though not as much spectacular........... But similar color and similar pattern...........

PROUD TO BE HUMAN............

Have Fun,
Primus

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
to be honest, i dont care if it's real or not, it's fun as hell to believe, i never want to lose that magical feeling even if i lived to be 500!

- but from the evidence i've seen (and i've been into all sorts of 'paranormal' stuff since elementary school) i truly do believe in alot, including this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join