It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't believe watch this.....UFO compilation video.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I had someone show me this vid yesterday and some of the images I have not seen before. I looked thru search to see if this had been posted but I didn't see it. If it has just close it

I don't usually post UFO vids but I thought this one was pretty good. It's a compilation of different UFO vids, yes the one seen in Israel is on it and so is the one of the UFOs (or balloons to some) in NYC earlier this year. It also has the Norway spiral and some others I had not seen.

One of the vids is crazy! I have no idea what the heck it is, it looks like a hole opens up in the sky. Very weird. So I thought I'd share it here

**I used the title "If you don't believe watch this" because that is how it was labeled on youtube.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I'm about 7 minutes in and can't stop laughing.
Did they cherry pick the top hoaxes/ identified flying objects? I am a believer in secret advanced technology like TR-3Bs, I've seen real UFOs up close, but these... it's kind of embarrassing to associate myself as a UFO researcher with this compilation.

edit: I don't include the Norway spiral in that hoax bin stuff, that was definitely not a malfunctioning rocket, and the dramatic over used soundtrack music doesn't aid the validity.
edit on 24-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
A couple of minotaur rocket launches in there as well.
Sorry but there is way better footage on the internet, which cannot and still to this day is not explained.
And the dome of rock ufo ? srsly ?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
some of them were cool although imo easily identified logically. - rocket launch as 1 example and 1 that looks like someone's calling either batman or the Thunderbirds
interesting find none the less, a few of them though i dont know what they were - some nice footage

the cloud opening one is a cloud phenomina think its called punch clouds or somthing cant mind
edit on 24/9/11 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It's all a hoax! Chinese Lanterns! an eagle carrying a flashlight! Mods please delete this thread burn it and incinerate it again!

Okay, now that I got that out of my system, pretty cool video, S & F.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

I'm about 7 minutes in and can't stop laughing.
Did they cherry pick the top hoaxes/ identified flying objects? I am a believer in secret advanced technology like TR-3Bs, I've seen real UFOs up close, but these... it's kind of embarrassing to associate myself as a UFO researcher with this compilation.

edit: I don't include the Norway spiral in that hoax bin stuff, that was definitely not a malfunctioning rocket, and the dramatic over used soundtrack music doesn't aid the validity.

Seriously you are going to pick on the music? I never even had the sound up its not important. I agree the Norway spiral was definitely odd and not a rocket malfunctioning.

I posted this because I liked how it had all the top ones people look at and well I thought I'd share. I know some are explained but some are not....meaning UFO which also means it can be anything and doesnt mean alien.

Embarrassing? Please.....I never post vids ever and I am a UFO researcher. You can say what you like you are allowed to and I respect that but some of those vids are definitely off.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spotless
Sorry but there is way better footage on the internet, which cannot and still to this day is not explained.

OMG you people missed my point..

Did you even WATCH the entire vid? I know which ones are in it and have been explained but there are others which have not.

You people are damn near impossible!

Um and where do you think this footage came from? The internet....if you think you can post something better show it.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
some of them were cool although imo easily identified logically. - rocket launch as 1 example and 1 that looks like someone's calling either batman or the Thunderbirds
interesting find none the less, a few of them though i dont know what they were - some nice footage

the cloud opening one is a cloud phenomina think its called punch clouds or somthing cant mind
edit on 24/9/11 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

Yea my friend who showed me the vid I told him that was a cloud...Did you see the one where it looked like a hole opened up? That was crazy!

Yea some of these I know what they are and the Dome of The Rock one made me chuckle but hey I just ignore those.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I'm sorry but I have watched 1000s of videos and have overloaded my circuits from all the techno and dramatic soundtracks.

There are so many good UFO compilations out there that this one seems to fall short, yes they are the current popular ones, but popular debunked videos should shrivel up and die so the misinformation stops being spread. That's all I'm saying, not attacking the messenger just the message.

This one is a good example of some crazy unidentified objects...

The thing at 2:24 is a water droplet from condensation on the window, not all compilation videos have 100% unidentified objects.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Did you even WATCH the entire vid? I know which ones are in it and have been explained but there are others which have not.

Um and where do you think this footage came from? The internet....if you think you can post something better show it.

the most compelling one for me was clip right at about 6:40 where one thing streaking down turns into three, which at first look like falling debris but then they just stop. The trail disappears and then they start moving in different directions. That one made my eyes pop...was there a thread anywhere here discussing that incident? What kind of debris falls, stops and then starts moving around like that?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

The thing at 2:24 is a water droplet from condensation on the window, not all compilation videos have 100% unidentified objects.
Well there you go. So why must you be so critical of this video? I would like to know what specific UFO incidents shown in this video do you think are hoaxes? This is actually a very good compilation if you ask me, it's also new and relevant unlike the video you presented. Though I must admit I first watched this video a few months ago, and it probably has been posted a few times now. I gave it a star and flag though because I enjoyed seeing it again.
edit on 24-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Well there you go. So why must you be so critical of this video? I would like to know what specific UFO incidents shown in this video do you think are hoaxes? This is actually a very good compilation if you ask me, it's also new and relevant unlike the video you presented. Though I must admit I first watched this video a few months ago, and it probably has been posted a few times now. I gave it a star and flag though because I enjoyed seeing it again.

The list for what is a real "public" mystery is shorter.
The Norway spiral... not the OS rocket.
Maybe one of the 3 lights triangle things could have been a military covert craft.

The rest has been pretty much solved and proven to be identified or a hoax.
Every one of those videos have been posted to ATS and discussed.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The rest has been pretty much solved and proven to be identified or a hoax.
Wow. What ever dude. Keep on believing every word the skeptics say. The Norway Spiral is far from the only bizarre footage in this compilation. Even the Jerusalem UFO is still hard to debunk because there are so many different angles. One of the videos was clearly a fake but I believe that was just used to discredit the rest. Even the video skeptic overlord made doesn't conclusively prove anything. When you really read through a thread seriously you will see that many questions remain unanswered with many of these incidents. It seems if the skeptics can claim that something has been debunked enough times than it basically becomes general consensus that something has been debunked, when in fact only a small amount of things get debunked with indisputably concrete science.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I've seen the real deal in person, and I'm a huge skeptic at the same time because there's so much garbage being peddled out there that it discredits the validity of real activity. I want to promote the un-debunkable, if I can duplicate it, as a novice, then it's probably not real.

SkepticOverlord's video of the Jerusalem UFO was impressive you got to admit.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
For anyone who says there is no evidence they should watch this

www.youtube.com...

I know these are well known but radar, recordings and photographs as well as documented physical evidence at landing sites are compelling. Thousands of people are witnessing actual physical crafts.

edit on 24-9-2011 by Threegirls because: fix link

edit on 24-9-2011 by Threegirls because: I'm tired.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I have seen this one! It's awesome!

Yea I have watched god knows how many and I never put the sound on lol. I don't know why people put such lame music with them.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

the most compelling one for me was clip right at about 6:40 where one thing streaking down turns into three, which at first look like falling debris but then they just stop. The trail disappears and then they start moving in different directions. That one made my eyes pop...was there a thread anywhere here discussing that incident? What kind of debris falls, stops and then starts moving around like that?

Yea that is one of the ones I liked. I know the vid is long but there are a few "jems" in there. I know many in the vid have been explained.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

Awesome!

Thanks for sharing this. I will have to watch it this evening

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
What if I was to tell you that indeed most of the stuff in that video was hoax and explainable----

except for the scared Area51 employee and the interdimensional beings part

I know...you wouldn't believe me.
You'd probably even have debunking proof that the scared man was entertainment only proceed to prove it through another thread or laugh away in jest.

What if I was to tell you there are some illuminati that are trying to open gates and some illuminati trying to keep gates shut. Would you believe me?
of course not.

The weirder it is the truer it is....dont you just hate that?

edit on 24-9-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
lol funny when they say swamp gas, we can thank Hynek for that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join