It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This MUST be condemned! Israeli baby stoned.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
and yet the forum is filled with basically screw Israel threads...

Yeah, they can have peace with people who would throw stones at a baby, yeah i believe that.

Yeah because they throw stones no peace for you!! Whilst the Israeli's use bullets, shells and rockets.

How many children have the Israeli's killed? Not condoning children getting hurt in any way, but come on let's get real.

Israel's actions in Palestine is the equivalent of using a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
people on the internet believe in anything now a days

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Everyone who sides with the Palestinians knows all about them lobbing thousands of missiles at residential neighborhoods and strapping bombs to their own children for money from Saddam while he was still with us. They don't care. Jew Haters want the Jews dead and anything any sick person does to them is just fine with them. They even defend Hamas a self admitted Terrorist organization. You really think they will ever be honest? Hell no they won't.

If Hamas were to go in tomorrow and torture and kill every Jew alive, they would cheer. It's not the actions they hate, it is the Jews. That whole Zionist crap is crap. They say I only hate the Zionists while in truth they consider all Jews living on the Earth to be Zionists. Nobody is being fooled here. Only those who want to be fooled and who also hate Jews. The Nazi's are alive and well under new banners. Same sick people trying to recruit young people with their propaganda that even they know is a lie. They won't stop until the Jews are wiped out and they just get sneakier and sneakier as time goes on. Lots of them posing as somebody other than who they are.

But then I imagine you know all this anyway.

edit on 9/22/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/22/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
and yet the forum is filled with basically screw Israel threads...

Yeah, they can have peace with people who would throw stones at a baby, yeah i believe that.

They didn't target this child they were throwing rocks at cars and the kid happen to get hit. At least the Arabs are using rocks the IDF however uses bullets and has no problem killing children. So how do you expect the Arabs to have peace with people that will do that?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
In all honestly this thread will just keep going and going and going................Everyone is going to repeat the same thing over and over and over.............Like I said these threads are trying to drag the American people down to there level.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by quedup

This little girl has nothing to do with your madness. Your hate stains ATS.

If you say so! I say go check out your History and search out the truth!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Welcome to reality. This kind of violence transcends all nationalities and creed, you didnt know?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
And the black guy filmed during the LA Riots beating up a woman is representative of ALL AMERICANS!

Grow up people. Bad sh!t happens in every country, and blaming a nation, a race or a religion for the actions of that one individual is ridiculous!

Are there any adults here today?

Yes, it's despicable. And yes I would like to get my hands on the people involved too, but I'm not idiotic enough to blame an entire group of people or allow this to affect my judgment of a nation or its citizens.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Probably didnt know they would hit a baby
they are not the IDF
rocks dont kill .. bombs do

The picture sadden me .. poor baby yes
hope he is okay

but that doesnt excuse the war crimes the zionist regime did
and are continuing to commit and will continu to unless the US say
ITS ENOUGH no more genocide
like jews in general said .. never again .. well its happening again
mass oppression against the palestinians .. pure ethnic genocide
edit on 9/22/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Sorry to point this out to you, but everything you've written there is rubbish. Just saying.

I am against the Israeli government and their imprisonment, torture and murder of the Palestinian people.
Just as I am against any oppressive and violent government attacking any other ethnic, racial or religious group on this planet.
To suggest that any person who disagrees with Israel is anti-Jew is both weak and pathetic, and it's transparent too. Please try harder.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
MISLEADING TITLE.

I came here to see an Israeli baby with half his body under the ground and a couple of muslims throwing stones at him/her.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Grow up people. Bad sh!t happens in every country, and blaming a nation, a race or a religion for the actions of that one individual is ridiculous!

Unfortunately most people don't understand that it's a never ending sympathy race. These types of things shouldn't be bothering us wherever we may be. These threads do need to stop though it is getting ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
I'm having a hard time liking Muslims recently..

Not even a retarded cave man would behave like this

Oh please, people from all walks of life bring harm to others. Not just Muslims.

People from every religion, every race, every gender, every culture.

If you want some one to not like, I say hate the entire human race. We are all a bunch of evil corrupt bastards, with an inability to stop hurting each other.

Oh and by the way, cavemen fought amongst them selves to.

If you are going to hate an entire group of people for being violent than you need to hate every group of people on earth.

Which I do.... Let's be honest. People suck.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I am Muslim so way to go to judge an entire group of people. Sure many people are violent, but we see that in ALL groups. Pretty ignorant my friend.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Wellz!
I think there's a difference between getting hit by a stone and BEING STONED, which is more like a death sentence.

And I don't see these conflicting peoples (Arabs, Jews) having enough wisdom to understand what it means to be equal, and why it's important to truly seek peace and not just talk about it. I wouldn't look for any improvements without MAJOR chaos here.

Obviously the Palestinians are cornered and outnumbered, but if Israel pulls the trigger for real, the entire Arab world would react. It's simply a time bomb.

>Domination>Survival>Pride>Conquest>Domination>Survival>etc.

These comprise the axes of human behavior, whether we like it or not.

Americans may boast of ourselves as a peaceful nation, but how much bloodshed did it take to acquire this continent? How much blood has been spilled since?

Fighting for rights, for space and for resources... what an existence.
All because of these human bodies! How ignorant!

I hope everyone is working on becoming a Bodhisattva so we can get outta here!
May you all escape this hellish Samsara!

edit on 22-9-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Just grant Palestine statehood already, all would be peaceful.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm really glad that some of you have already dismissed this incident.

Those poor angry Palestinians were throwing rocks blindly, how were they to know there would be a baby in the car?

/sarcasm off

What? Nobody screaming WAR CRIME or CHILD ABUSE?

Strange.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Obvious propaganda is obvious.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
Just grant Palestine statehood already, all would be peaceful.

Really? You think?

600,000 Israelis will likely have to be relocated and the first missile shot from the sovereign state of Palestine could be considered an act of war by Israel.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Please enlighten me with videos of infants being shot by the IDF.

Regards, Skellon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join