It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This MUST be condemned! Israeli baby stoned.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Yeah, and "Sieg Heil" to you too my friend.
Your name fits you well...

Fortunately thats NOT what everyone thinks and knows.
Unbelievable

edit on 22-9-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
reply to post by Six6Six

Yeah, and "Sieg Heil" to you too my friend.
Your name fits you well...

Fortunately thats NOT what everyone thinks and knows.
Unbelievable

Im not Jewish so I don't give a damn about them. We have our own problems...plus the US handing over billions of US taxpayer money for these leeches????? NO sympathy for them at all.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
YES!!! yes we should punish them for their evilness!

I say we steal a big jet liner and fly it into the tallest building we can find. That'll effe them.

HAR HAR HAR (evil cackle)

OR we could mind our own business and stop trying to make every culture on earth the same as our own...

Whaddya reckon???

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

edit on 22-9-2011 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I'm sure you have plenty of your own problems, but thats no excuse to be racist.
If you really don't give a damn - stop spewing your stupid hatred.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I am thankful that God is judge because judging by the comments on this thread most of you could not be trusted to judge a wet fart.

I am with the OP. This is a disgrace.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
I am thankful that God is judge because judging by the comments on this thread most of you could not be trusted to judge a wet fart.

I don't see the problem with people being human. I thought ATS of all places would be a forum where people could express themselves without fear of judgement or retribution.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion.

Even the OB and yourself.

Or perhaps we are not allowed to have different world views from you?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69

I don't see the problem with people being human. I thought ATS of all places would be a forum where people could express themselves without fear of judgement or retribution.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion.

Even the OB and yourself.

Or perhaps we are not allowed to have different world views from you?

Whatever

Is it right that a kid gets hit with a rock, or did the baby have it comming because they are Israeli?

Black and white. Right or wrong. No politicking or statements, right or wrong?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Whatever

Is it right that a kid gets hit with a rock, or did the baby have it comming because they are Israeli?

I'm sorry you seem to misunderstand me sir. I agree. Who are we to judge? We are are not god. To say a thing is right or wrong is right reserved only for god. But by the same token, last time I checked... You weren't god either. Where do you get off judging other people. You are sounding more than a liitle hypocritical at the moment.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone... Or are you perfect as well?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Whatever

I'm sorry you seem to misunderstand me sir. I agree. Who are we to judge? We are are not god. To say a thing is right or wrong is right reserved only for god. But by the same token, last time I checked... You weren't god either. Where do you get off judging other people. You are sounding more than a liitle hypocritical at the moment.

No, I but I know right from wrong. Hitting babies with rocks is wrong, I do not need to be God to judge that.

If that makes me a hypocrite, then so be it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

No, I but I know right from wrong. Hitting babies with rocks is wrong, I do not need to be God to judge that.

If that makes me a hypocrite, then so be it.

OH... So we only need god to judge SOME things... We can take care of the rest. My mistake... I thought only god had the right to judge?

That IS waht you said wasn't it?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
That just showes the idiocy and barbarianism of these terrorist pigs. They are so full of hate they dont care who their victims are just as long as they can victimize someone. Im willin to bet the bastards ran like scared dogs after the incident as well. but dont forget their religion is one of peace!!!!!! WHAT A JOKE!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
That just showes the idiocy and barbarianism of these terrorist pigs. They are so full of hate they dont care who their victims are just as long as they can victimize someone. Im willin to bet the bastards ran like scared dogs after the incident as well. but dont forget their religion is one of peace!!!!!! WHAT A JOKE!

wait till they get a real state and pull this crap.

like north korea lobbing rockets into seoul.

what do you think will happen?

the pali's will be killing more of their own than the israeli's will.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I do apologise, it is that time of day that requires me to sleep. While I am gone please feel free to man up and admit that you have been caught out making a judgemental statement just like you have accused other of doing.

Don't feel bad... It's a rookie mistake.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527

Yes and the christian religion of the western world is one of peace as well and how many innocent middle eastern people have been slaughtered for Americas justice???

What a joke...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Your response is a joke honestly. You fail to observe, and look for the facts before pointing your finger. I hope your not jumping on the bandwagon to earn a few extra stars. You being a fellow Californian should be a median instead of choosing sides to please others to earn sympathy points.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I do apologise, it is that time of day that requires me to sleep. While I am gone please feel free to man up and admit that you have been caught out making a judgemental statement just like you have accused other of doing.

Don't feel bad... It's a rookie mistake.

I really could not care less

I am happy with my hypocracy. It makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

Have a good nights sleep mate

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
We have come a long way as the human race and endurd much during that time. We as a whole have much much further to go as a society till we behave as intended WE ARE ALL ONE

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join