It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This MUST be condemned! Israeli baby stoned.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by InshaAllah

This reminds me of a bible story and I am by no means religious but the Tower of Babel comes to mind. Somewhere, in some corner, sociopaths are laughing their sick heads off that humanity, one species, has been divided into camps via religion, culture and turf leading us to slaughter each other over petty f'ing differences and a pile of dirt! We have let ourselves be conquered by our own stupidity in not recognizing on a global scale, we are one species, one race, human beings.

United we stand, divided we fall, when will we be united?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Seeing that picture of that little girl being injured pisses me off. This is what comes from a people who serve a bloody hamfisted moon-god. The Lord would never condone this action, he said "suffer the little children to come unto me". I''m trying to be a good man and stay in the Lord's will but seeing that picture makes me outraged.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Just as I constantly point out the barbaric action of the settlers, I must in good conscience point out simular barbaric actions of Palestinians when they occur. Throwing stones at cars should not be tolerated. It is high time for both sides to civilize themselves and learn to get along. Please join me in condemning this incident. Yeah, I know the settlers and the IDF make life as difficult as possible for the Palestinians and many children were killed during "Cast Lead" and that too is horrible. But it is time to condemn these terrible incidents one at a time whether committed by an Israeli or a Palestinian. Your thoughts?
edit on 22-9-2011 by gem_man because: spelling

It is terrible. As we bomb the crap out of kids all over the middle east.. tearing their limbs and heads off in front of their parents.. political satans will get a good ride out of this terrible act.

Would you raise your children inside a maximum security prison? I would rather live on the street in a peaceful country than do that to my kids. What a sick sick sick place that is. I wish peace for all of them, but maybe some of them should take a little time and consider how that might be achieved at least on a personal level. WHY live their? I understand why many Palestinians live there.. They are basically in a prison camp. But why do well to do Jewish families move themselves into that violence? It is disgusting.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

ditto...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
reply to post by Six6Six

I'm sure you have plenty of your own problems, but thats no excuse to be racist.
If you really don't give a damn - stop spewing your stupid hatred.
edit on 22-9-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

Its not racism. I do not have to like anyone from the middle east. I can say I do not like a specific type of person.

Most people say they do not like criminals - which are a large group of people (humans too) but its ok because they have done something wrong. Well so have the people in the Middle East as far as I am concerned.

I do not like them and I do not have too. One of my posts was removed and rightly so because I crossed the line on ATS, however, dont call me racist - call me a problem solver or a realist.

There is a grey area when comes to saying this or that about a group of people but sometimes all this PC is just weakness dressed up as societies ways to control the citizen. I have no sympathy for people who can't help themselves. Its pathetic. Cry somewhere else.

At the end of the day - this thread is about the stoning of a baby - by the same type of people who use children to fight their wars and rape and pillage each others communities. What I said stands. They shall fall - one day soon. Fingers crossed.

But Israel is hardly the innocent bystander in this. All out of the same mould. Two peas in a pod.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
As they say try and fix the problems in your own country before you try to fix others. Obviously the Palestinians werent trying to kill a baby, talk about sensationalising it. I would also say that every country in the west has some kids that are a bit lost and have thrown rocks at cars, yes that's right their own fellow citizens, dread the thought.

Lets also remember what the corrupt Israelis have done and are still doing to make Palestinians(including kids) want to try and fight back.

The articles says "We face low life terrorists who try to murder babies"....just WOW is all i can say, the zionist propoganda machine is at full throttle there, they will stoop to any level in an attempt to try to get sympathy for their atrocities towards muslims.

Let's have a look at the big picture:

-zionist steal Palestinians land through rape and pillage techniques
-zionists get more aid to help fight off any Palestinians who might want their land back, or who hold a grudge because their family memebers or friends have been murdered while the zionists stole thier land.
-zionists continue to abuse the people they stole the land off.
-zionists believe they have to carry out false falg operations to bring others against the people(and their religion) who they stole the land off because most of the world can se through their lies.
-zionists manipulate major countries like America to veto resolutions to make sure that the people they stole the land off cant even officially have a state/country of their own at all.
-the people they stole the land off, fight back with what little the world has left them, eg. rocks, etc.
-In this case an Israeli child gets injured when a rock is thrown.
-Israelis jump all over it telling the world that the people they stole the land off are trying to terrorise and kill their babies
-sheeple around the world fall for the propoganda as usual, whilst those stuck in reality feel sorry for the child but wont forget the zionist atrocities that have brought it to this stage and also laugh in the face of the zionist propoganda whenever it shows its ugly head.

edit on 22-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Your thoughts?

Who the hell wouldn't condemn that?

And how sad it reflects on ATS that this became a racist themed thread that fast. Jeez guys, seriously, can't you just condemn it without blaming an entire race or religion? honestly, this is exactly how the Nazi party got their support. sickening.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by gem_man

Your thoughts?

Who the hell wouldn't condemn that?

And how sad it reflects on ATS that this became a racist themed thread that fast. Jeez guys, seriously, can't you just condemn it without blaming an entire race or religion? honestly, this is exactly how the Nazi party got their support. sickening.

As I mentioned above, one of the sad things is that kids in their own country have been found guilty of throwing rocks at cars, yes at thier own citizens........watch out for zionist propoganda, it's a terrible disease.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

This is disinfo. More wagging the dog. It's 2011, you should all know by now what a lie looks like.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i am SICK of xionism and the taxes, war, mayhem, murder and death that goes along with it.

i have no clue why xionists cannot let people live in equality and peace, but horrors like this will continue until the xionists come to grips with the fact everyone is born EQUAL.

but then again, the brits 'gave' izreal to the rottschilds, and the only reason those fools cherish it is because they still worship the sumerian pagan system of worship.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie
Such a peaceful religion Islam is.

Sorry, I don't have a second line... kind of.

Wow bigotry is flying now isn't it. It was palestinians (some of whom are christians) who threw the rocks. A palestinian is not defined by their religion but by their regional location and to where their grandparents used to live, a country called Palestine (look it up on an old map). Prior to 1948 the palestinians were a majority then the British and US allowed uncontrolled immigration of Jews from war torn regions of the world. These jewish people (some of whom used to blow up hotels, kill villages full of palestinians and hang british serviceman in public) then forcibly removed the palestinians to create the state of Isreal.

Ironic that Isreal was recognised as a country when it was indulging in terrorist activities........but they had the backing of the US DUH!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
As always in war it's the civilians that are hurt and injured, and not the people who cause them.
Unnecessary anger from one side causes an unbreakable cycle of revenge. The people who
have thrown rocks may of not known there was a baby inside, or threw it purposely to give
the Israeli's the same pain as they have took i.e their children could of been killed. So this was
their revenge. How ever what people have forgotten is the important teachings.
One time a Muslim man said to Gandhi " I killed a Muslim child" with Gandhi replying "why" and the
man replied "cause they killed my child" and what Gandhi told him to do is to get an orphan
Muslim and raise him/her as if it was his own child.
That teaching has flown out of this world, causing civilian suffering on both ends will not solve the conflict.
The soldiers of Israel either fight knowing that they are going to cause misery and death, making them
nothing more than machines and cattle under men most call elites. They have forgotten they are human.
I wish the dawn of a new age and a end to this one, to this age where people are nothing more than machines
and cattle in the eyes of humans long before.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

This little girl has nothing to do with your madness. Your hate stains ATS.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Ok, this was terrible and i agree both sides are doing wrong. BUT im sure the intention was to hit an Israeli soldier not a baby...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Neither one of these parties is without sin. I say that they both go to opposite corners and put their noses in as far as they can go without suffocating....and stand there like the 2 year old brats that they are acting like until they grow the blankey blank up. Shame, shame, shame on both of these peoples, so called 'god fearing', GAH! I just spoke yesterday to someone who asked about a state for Palestine... and I said only if there's a wall of forgetting so if they pass through that barrier, they forget who they are, where they are, and why they're such a$$holes.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What barbarians, it's evolution in the making-apes and monkeys eventually get smarter.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join