It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This MUST be condemned! Israeli baby stoned.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Just as I constantly point out the barbaric action of the settlers, I must in good conscience point out simular barbaric actions of Palestinians when they occur. Throwing stones at cars should not be tolerated. It is high time for both sides to civilize themselves and learn to get along. Please join me in condemning this incident. Yeah, I know the settlers and the IDF make life as difficult as possible for the Palestinians and many children were killed during "Cast Lead" and that too is horrible. But it is time to condemn these terrible incidents one at a time whether committed by an Israeli or a Palestinian. Your thoughts?
edit on 22-9-2011 by gem_man because: spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

.........I have no words. I cannot defend any of them.

link   
I feel misinformed about these countries and the people. Start to feel bad because their country is like that. But then when I see crap like this it makes me just want to join the Military and take one down myself. Do they not have any conscious. I mean come on. Ridiculous.

Thank you for sharing this.

+3 more 
link   
I'm having a hard time liking Muslims recently..

Not even a retarded cave man would behave like this

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Get REAL! The Israelis have bullets and heavy ammo NOT STONES and have illegally occupied foreign land since 1963 it is nothing short of Genocide what they have done to the Palestinians.

If someone came along and threw you out of your house and took over your rights to the land it is built on would you want to sit down and negotiate how you could get it back. Yeah sure you would!

I could go on and on and on but I'll leave it to the others who will be along shortly I'm sure!

I won't be giving you a star as it reminds me of who's side you are on.

Israel needs to back down and accept they have wronged Palestine and the US needs to stop backing them - but hey their Human Rights Record around the world isn't much better so they are bound to be bosom buddies.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I understand where your coming from. And well I agree with ya. American's really are worse in some ways. I think we have been fed the lies for so long that it seems the few instances where stuff like this does happen in other places we criticized them, even tho this type of behavior happens every single day here in America.

I have just recently got knowledge of what you are talking about Quedup. Still trying to understand it all.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I won't be giving you a star as it reminds me of who's side you are on.

There are no sides to take when children are dying/being injured. Sorry. If you want to draw a line in the sand, do it between the people that think they are collateral damage, and the people who realize they are human beings.

Take your petty 1000's year old arguments, and go kill each other on an island somewhere.

edit on 22-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
That's just painful to see.

I hate to generalize or jump to conclusions, I hate taking sides or forcing my agendas on people. So I'm gonna look at this in a unbiased way using common sense and see what I can gather.

First of all we did not see exactly how this happened, maybe they didn't notice the baby, maybe they did, maybe the parents of the baby started the trouble, which means they were also irresponsible, most likely they didn't.

We don't have all the facts here, and the fact that I'm reading the story on a pro Israeli site makes me see a possible agenda in sharing these stories. Yet of course this story is possibly 100% true and the people who did this are barbaric.

My point is, let's not generalize people from stories that make us feel strong emotions like this, these stories make us lose common sense and people start hating people who do not deserve the hate. This incident had nothing to do with religion, so saying it's hard to like Muslims because of stories like this is an insult to all the good Muslims in the world. A baby is a baby no matter where you come from, Muslims love babies just as much as anyone else lol.
edit on 22-9-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Please take a look at this site.

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is one of the world’s major sources of instability. Americans are directly connected to this conflict, and increasingly imperiled by its devastation.

It is the goal of If Americans Knew to provide full and accurate information on this critical issue, and on our power – and duty – to bring a resolution.

edit on 9/22/11 by Mortika because: Replaced Link with Vid.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
So where were the so-called Arabs who threw the stones? I'm just pointing out the obvious the video started out with everyone around the mother and the baby, and yes I saw the blood on the baby. I'm not quite sure we are seeing the full off scene story.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It is far from PETTY! When kids are being killed all over the world. Look in your own back yard.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by boncho

It is far from PETTY! When kids are being killed all over the world. Look in your own back yard.

yes yes, lets give people a pass "because of".......

What kind of thinking process is this?

Oh wait, gotcha condoning someones actions because of your belief system..........its ok if one person does it but not on another........

cool i follow now.........

Cool story bro

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Lets see...Some angry Palestinians blindly through rocks at some Israeli's and one them hit a baby. Horrible, yes...but you'd think from the way this thread is written the Palestinian state took a Jewish baby and threw it in the street and then stoned it to death because it was a Jew. I mean come on....this is a crime purported by a few angry Palestinians not something condoned and ordered by the Palestinian state.....unlike the many innocent Palestinian men, women and children killed regularly by the Israelis.

This story is like saying all American's are intolerant bastards because some group of racist A-holes threw a rocks at a black car full of black people, and one of them happened to hit a baby.....Such a thing would be equally horrible as the story above, but it doesn't reflect on the American State now does it? It reflects on those that did the deed.

Both the Palestinians and the Israeli's have done some nasty things to each other (Though far more has been done by the Israeli's in many people's opinion)....Reporting this event as if it proves that the Palestinian people or state are bunch of evil baby killing bastards is nothing more than pure propaganda. At least report on something official done, and intentionally done. Someone throwing rocks that happened to hit a kid in a car, doesn't exactly sound like an intentional thing to me. Do you imagine such a thing doesn't happen in America? Do you think no one ever throws rocks? Do you think innocents never get hurt by those rocks?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Well Said

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Reginald Denny

If you could get proof like this then you have a case. However; the whole moral of this story is yes it was the 1992 L.A. Riots, and Rodney King was brutally beat up by L.A.P.D officers along with others civilians who were from different walks of life. We managed to put our differences aside and move on. How difficult is that for you all over there to understand?
edit on 22-9-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Such a peaceful religion Islam is.

Sorry, I don't have a second line... kind of.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
and yet the forum is filled with basically screw Israel threads...

Yeah, they can have peace with people who would throw stones at a baby, yeah i believe that.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

It is NOT about taking sides. I am probably Israels strongest critic on ATS BUT just as it is wrong for Israel to kill and maime Palestinians it is no less wrong for Palestinians to do the same to Israelis. I do believe the Palestinians have the moral high ground but this particular incident didn't need to happen as it does not advance the Palestinian position. Attacking check points and the IDF is actually the right and even the responsibility of the occupied against the occupiers but lets leave the civilians out of it. My opinion.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Palastine will be entering a bid for Membership of the United Nations at the meeting on Fri 23rd - Just last year Obama stated he wanted to see a Palastinian State - but he will Veto the vote on them becoming one on Friday!

It's time for the US to stand on the side of RIGHT because here is the only chance for Palastine to be recognised as a State but that will prevent Israel from carrying on illegally occupying more and more land and the US dare not upset Rothchild and the whole world knows it. Oh except the US but they're catching on!

Israel was created as a safe haven after WW11 as recompense for what the Jews had suffered during the war they came out of the ghettos and the camps and low and behold create the same conditions for the Palestinians. The real Jews don't want this - it is the Rothschild Zionists that are behind it all. War is their favorite Industry and makes them a LOT of money.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Originally posted by Hellas
I'm having a hard time liking Muslims recently..

Not even a retarded cave man would behave like this

I don't like religious people very much either... especially fundamentalists of any kind.
But to say "I find it hard to like Muslims recently" would be a sweeping statement AND simply more of the same problem.

Originally posted by jeramie
Such a peaceful religion Islam is.

Remember Anders Breivik? That fundamentalist Christian killed 68 Kids in cold blood (with automatic weapons)...
Such a peaceful religion Christianity is.

So whats really to condemn here...?
edit on 22-9-2011 by ColCurious because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join