It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Again you show the reading skills of a chimp and the intelligence of a chump.

The bushmen exist alive and well today along side our modern society which shows again your take on it must be one or the other, like all your uninformed tripe is wrong even when the evidence is infront of your face.

You must have no life experience at all if you believe it to be so black and white. Again you are avoiding addressing the points I made by these cretinous questions
Well either way you look at it, we decided to no longer use the bushmen methods for living. I think your still wrong because this is a fact.
edit on 14-3-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Star128

All you have to do is go out among people to see we've moved backwards.
Did you know every generation believes the next is somehow inferior. This has been see as far back as early greek manuscripts. Its part of the condition but in reality there were no 'good old days'

None today could replicate Miccu Piccu, the Great Pyramid, or the Mitchell-Hedges skull, much less explain their presence.
Because we have lost the knowledge of how the pyramids were built does not mean we could not re-discover the technology but to be fair we dont build that way so why would we? The xtal skull I believe was shown to be fake long ago and a backstreet industry discovered making the very skulls we are not meant to be able to produce today on a grinding wheel no less.

There is a 2000 year old astrolabe/navigating tool that worked better than computer programs, and batteries that date in the thousands.
If that was so why do we not use the astrolabe today instead of that silly Satellite system. Why wouldnt there be batteries from that age it is pretty simple chemistry after all.

Lets not forget the vitrified bodies on the outskirts of India with the insanely high radioactive readings.
Not that I have read much on this subject there are other explanations than the one you infer but I agree it is very interesting

This is a proving ground and a petri dish with largely failed experiments.
Sorry not getting the point

Deity are all political invention and an excuse to not think for oneself, and Darwin's theories are best exemplified in the natural world which is a world without human beings.
Darwins theories were about the life on this planet. That life includes ALL primates of which we are part.

People don't even have the physical integrity to do what they did 100 years ago, films prove this.
Please expand.

I dont see how any of the above explains diversity without refering to evolution (The thread topic) but interested in what you have to say all the same.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Just for toothy....

Got Propaganda? Why All of the Milk Industry's Health Claims Have Been Proven Wrong

source.

Why the milk-drinking slide? First, many U.S. groups simply do not drink much, or any, milk -- including ethnic minorities, those who are lactose intolerant or allergic, dieters, the health conscious, and vegans. Kids themselves often dislike milk -- probably why they invented chocolate and flavored milk -- and it is often the last choice among teens and tweens, on whom much milk marketing is focused. Healthcare professionals, unless subsidized by the dairy industry, seldom recommend milk because of its cholesterol, fat, calories, allergens and impurities and its possible links to rBGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone) since milk made with the cow milk enhancer has never been labeled. Benjamin Spock, the famous baby boom-era pediatrician, recommended no milk for children after age two to reduce their risks of heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, and diet-related cancers.

Health professionals also disputed the bone claims. A 2001 USDA expert panel report said that calcium intake by itself, as milk offers, does not prevent osteoporosis because exercise and nutrients other than calcium are part of the bone health picture. Panelists also said whole milk could increase the risk of prostate cancer and heart disease and ads should include such warnings.

No reply needed as no response will follow

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Now this is really good input, look at how off the whole milk situation is, while its still a prevailing commodity in the stores.

It seems to make no sense, and I have explained why this is. Of course many people will not like milk, of course some will get sick.

Thank you connector for proving my point, ITS NOT OUR MILK.!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

Again you show the reading skills of a chimp and the intelligence of a chump.

The bushmen exist alive and well today along side our modern society which shows again your take on it must be one or the other, like all your uninformed tripe is wrong even when the evidence is infront of your face.

You must have no life experience at all if you believe it to be so black and white. Again you are avoiding addressing the points I made by these cretinous questions
Well either way you look at it, we decided to no longer use the bushmen methods for living.
I am at a loss on how to get anything past that dense skull of yours.

Bushmen still live as bushmen. Certain tribes fight for the right to continue that life style when our civilisation threatens it. The world does not revolve around you or Spokane.

It is not an either or situation. There are many societies with even more variances of lifestyle. Because the world differs from the way you have decided it must be to back up your frankly childish version is your problem, get over it.

Until you decide to look further than your bedroom door you will always be ignorant and always be wrong in everything your fantasy tells you is true.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

We have witnessed speciation both in the lab and in nature: LINK

And that's not a belief, those are facts

We are also actively applying the theory in modern medicine, so if it were wrong, we wouldn't have a lot of the treatments we have today...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Glad to see you are not even pretending to be anything other than an ignorant troll. First honest thing you have done in over 250 pages.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I am at a loss on how to get anything past that dense skull of yours.

Bushmen still live as bushmen. Certain tribes fight for the right to continue that life style when our civilisation threatens it. The world does not revolve around you or Spokane.
Probably because your having a problem getting out of your own skull.

The bottom line is, we don't all follow the bushman. Common sense says there is a very good reason for this.

It is not an either or situation. There are many societies with even more variances of lifestyle. Because the world differs from the way you have decided it must be to back up your frankly childish version is your problem, get over it.

Until you decide to look further than your bedroom door you will always be ignorant and always be wrong in everything your fantasy tells you is true.
Well I don't need to look to far, there are no bushmen in Spokane, I wonder why that is.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

We are also actively applying the theory in modern medicine, so if it were wrong, we wouldn't have a lot of the treatments we have today...

Exactly, now what is speciation based on, now there is a problem.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by MrXYZ

That clown claims humans have been on earth for millions (or billions) of years. DNA analysis and the fossil record both prove that this clearly isn't the case.

The only reason he ignores science is because it disagrees with his creationist views. Nothing he claims is based on facts or objective evidence...

The "evidence" he bases his conclusions on is 1) very old; and 2) very limited. He thinks H. sapiens is millions of years old based on a single femur if I recall correctly.

Yeah...just like in the 18th century when creationists found a dinosaur bone and claimed it's part of a giant (as told in the bible). No facts, no real analysis, no objectivity...only fairy tales that are sold as truth, the same approach snake oil salesmen take

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Let's not forget the helicopter in the heiroglyphs, and that other minor details; we # where we eat.

It seems to me many of you DO expect to be spoon fed. No one can force thought, evidence of this fact is everywhere.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Exactly, now what is speciation based on, now there is a problem.

No problem at all, species are properly defined

If 2 living beings can't mix genes when procreating, they're a different species...

Comon', all you have to do is some basic research. Clearly you're not even willing to do that. Do we have to spoon feed you to cure your ignorance? I'll continue doing it, but it seems kinda pointless, because you simply continue to spread the same lies and wrong information even after being proven wrong.

Here's what a species is: LINK

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Probably because your having a problem getting out of your own skull.
No really the problem is all yours.

The bottom line is, we don't all follow the bushman. Common sense says there is a very good reason for this.
The bottom line is you are just to ignorant to be real. Go live the life of the bushmen. I would give you about a second before you start blubbing and calling for mummy and a comfortable bed.

Everything that protects you has been invented by man that enable cretins like you to exist when in the natural world you would not.

It is however not the only way man lives and again every variation shows you wrong from milk to vaccines through food and onwards to our otherworldly hands that you say have no purpose.

As you have shown in your reply to connector you are nothing more than a very poor troll.

Well I don't need to look to far, there are no bushmen in Spokane, I wonder why that is.
They are afraid you may wreck their gene pool

edit on 14-3-2012 by colin42 because: spokane

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Your lack of knowledge doesn't make me to be a troll.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
A better question would be, can you prove evolution right?

If so, then you can answer this: What is the Origin of a cell?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Star128

Let's not forget the helicopter in the heiroglyphs, and that other minor details; we # where we eat.

It seems to me many of you DO expect to be spoon fed. No one can force thought, evidence of this fact is everywhere.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

I'm not so sure. Sometimes people will see only what they wish to see. This site makes a lot of sense to me, since I am an avid researcher of Ancient Egypt:

members.tripod.com...

Essentially, the Egyptians are well known for carving and re-carving previous wall markings, especially names and such. When it's broken down, you can see that the "flying machines" are made up of completely conventional hieroglyphs, simply weathered to reveal previous ones. It would seem that the common image of the "flying machines" is deliberately missing the parts of the image which prove that they were previous hieroglyphs. Some of the parts are, of course, unidentifiable due to being completely covered up, but the point is that there is an explanation that is in line with the practices of the Egyptians.

No aliens needed.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

reply to post by colin42

Your lack of knowledge doesn't make me to be a troll.
Nope but yours does

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

The bottom line is you are just to ignorant to be real. Go live the life of the bushmen. I would give you about a second before you start blubbing and calling for mummy and a comfortable bed.

Everything that protects you has been invented by man that enable cretins like you to exist when in the natural world you would not.

It is however not the only way man lives and again every variation shows you wrong from milk to vaccines through food and onwards to our otherworldly hands that you say have no purpose.

As you have shown in your reply to connector you are nothing more than a very poor troll.
The bushman has no interest to me. He has nothing to do with the understanding of where we are today with the possible exception of hunting skills.

It would appear that you are more trying to live out a hunting fantasy. I know nothing about you yet I can assume you have some strange desire to live as a bushman and know what its like.

The bushman poses no significant bearing on our life either way you look at it. I can just tell that if you were a bushman for a day, and had a wolf next to you, you would think your in heaven. Your bizarre fascination with this subject does nothing in regards to how we are what we are today. What little contributions could have come from this period are surely not used by us anymore today.

You seem to be stuck in a period that doesn't relate to you. I would suggest a video game of sorts.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
A better question would be, can you prove evolution right?

If so, then you can answer this: What is the Origin of a cell?

The point of the thread is not to disprove evolution, but to provide an alternative explanation for the diversity of life. The title was changed from its original form and it has been causing a lot of confusion.

But clearly, if we're talking about the origin of a cell, you have to ask yourself, has a cell always been all the parts that they contain now? Current research suggests otherwise. Individual parts evolved separately, and eventually became what we would consider to be complex cells of today. That's why life on earth was entirely single-celled organisms for the longest time, and then some mutation caused cells to begin working together as a cohesive unit, forming multicellular organisms. From there, the sheer magnitude of possible formations of multicellular organisms caused the boom in diversification of life on Earth.

But that's the conventional view. It's up to others to see if they can provide a better idea.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by discountgenetics

Archaeologists may have found the oldest indication of human civilization, and it's not in Africa. Embedded in meteorite rocks, they found samples of hand-axes dating back to 1.8 million years in Malaysia, supporting the multiregional theory for human origins.

Interesting find. However, what they don't tell you is that this doesn't mean they modern humans (aka homo sapiens) were found. Homo erectus for example is far older, and used tools too...yet they are not considered modern humans

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join