It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
The bushman has no interest to me. He has nothing to do with the understanding of where we are today with the possible exception of hunting skills.

It would appear that you are more trying to live out a hunting fantasy. I know nothing about you yet I can assume you have some strange desire to live as a bushman and know what its like.

The bushman poses no significant bearing on our life either way you look at it. I can just tell that if you were a bushman for a day, and had a wolf next to you, you would think your in heaven. Your bizarre fascination with this subject does nothing in regards to how we are what we are today. What little contributions could have come from this period are surely not used by us anymore today.

You seem to be stuck in a period that doesn't relate to you. I would suggest a video game of sorts.

I think the point is that you are considering the bushman to be non-human, which is simply false. Modern life is very different from natural living conditions. I know you refuse to accept that people arbitrarily change the way they live due to a change in lifestyle, but it doesn't mean aliens.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Nope but yours does
Hey I'm not the uneducated idiot trying to re live my life out in a bushman fantasy. I seriously suggest a video game.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I think the point is that you are considering the bushman to be non-human, which is simply false. Modern life is very different from natural living conditions. I know you refuse to accept that people arbitrarily change the way they live due to a change in lifestyle, but it doesn't mean aliens.
And when you have proof of that, it will be easier to accept. It may not automatically mean aliens, but there is still nothing to disprove the idea.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Once again, you don't need several areas. There's plenty of food varieties on this planet that don't require you to travel distances humans can't cope with
I would suggest you study that a tad closer. Removing mans ability to adapt, you have to remove man from this picture to first determine if he was meant to be here to begin with. To see if there are any accommodations, which there isn't. In other words this planet wasn't set up for us to be living on it.

After you determine nothing is here to help us before hand, start looking at water. There are a few select areas where we can drink water without having to drill. Other places are simply not safe. Aside from that, you are very limited to just those areas. Now what you would have to agree on at this point is that our species was NOT intended to grow out of those areas simply from lack of water.

Next thing you look at is food. Hitting good marks to keep yourself healthy. You will find that when you have a resource in one branch you will be lacking in other things that are only readily found in a different area. Again you have to have the mind set that we didn't start out on this planet with delivery trucks.

Now you get the picture.

What a load of bull#

Open a map and check where the largest human settlements are now, and historically...in pretty much all cases it's right next to major fresh water reserves like rivers and lakes.

Next thing you look at is food. Hitting good marks to keep yourself healthy. You will find that when you have a resource in one branch you will be lacking in other things that are only readily found in a different area. Again you have to have the mind set that we didn't start out on this planet with delivery trucks.

Total bull# too...

I am Swiss, everything I need to survive can be found and grown within 10km of where I live. And no, I'm not talking about supermarkets. There's enough vegetables, fruit, and animals around to nourish people...which is why people have been living here for hundreds of years. The same goes for most areas where people live. Hell, even in the desert people have survived because there was enough food and water to sustain people.

We're not as fragile as you think.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

And when you have proof of that, it will be easier to accept. It may not automatically mean aliens, but there is still nothing to disprove the idea.

Your entire argumentation is a load of crap, as has been shown over and over and over and over and over again.

Humans have are pretty clever, so while they used to live as bushmen (hunter and gatherers), they eventually figured out that they can simply farm vegetables and animals instead...which saves them from having to waste a lot of precious energy and risks compared to hunting and gathering.

And they've made the switch a couple of thousand years ago. We have proof that modern humans started farming over 20k years ago for crying out loud. It makes perfect sense because population growth makes being hunter gatherers very problematic because of a lack of efficiency.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

The bushman has no interest to me. He has nothing to do with the understanding of where we are today with the possible exception of hunting skills.
The bushman has no interest for you because he shows so many of your statements to be false and to say that the hunter gatherer life style has nothing to do with understanding where we are today highlights your ignorance even further.

It would appear that you are more trying to live out a hunting fantasy. I know nothing about you yet I can assume you have some strange desire to live as a bushman and know what its like.
There you go again making assumptions and again getting them wrong.

The bushman poses no significant bearing on our life either way you look at it.
He shows that you are wrong. His understanding of his world can and has taught us to see our world in a different light. Its all part of diversity and the world we live in so again you are showing your ignorance.

I can just tell that if you were a bushman for a day, and had a wolf next to you, you would think your in heaven.
I can assue you that if I tried to be a bushman for a day without their help it would not be a good day. They are the experts in their enviroment.

Your bizarre fascination with this subject does nothing in regards to how we are what we are today.
Your refusal to discuss them allows me to keep asking the question. Your refusal to explain how they survive without all the things you say we must have to live past puberty means I keep asking the question

What little contributions could have come from this period are surely not used by us anymore today.
Really. Do you know where many of todays medicines came from. Your statment tells me like everything else you have not got a clue.

You seem to be stuck in a period that doesn't relate to you. I would suggest a video game of sorts.
Oh you have seen nothing yet. I have my ants nest warmed up and ready to go and wolfy wants an outing as well.

Annoying when someon asks the same questions over and over again isnt it

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
A better question would be, can you prove evolution right?

Wrong question. You can't ever prove a theory correct--you can only disprove it.

That's why gravitational theory is still called a theory. Ditto relativity.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Hey I'm not the uneducated idiot trying to re live my life out in a bushman fantasy. I seriously suggest a video game.
No you are the uneducated idiot and you have spent over 250 pages proving it.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42

I can assue you that if I tried to be a bushman for a day without their help it would not be a good day. They are the experts in their enviroment.

Ain't that the truth. Look at how many people can't survive one weekend of a camping trip.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

reply to post by colin42

The bottom line is you are just to ignorant to be real. Go live the life of the bushmen. I would give you about a second before you start blubbing and calling for mummy and a comfortable bed.

Everything that protects you has been invented by man that enable cretins like you to exist when in the natural world you would not.

It is however not the only way man lives and again every variation shows you wrong from milk to vaccines through food and onwards to our otherworldly hands that you say have no purpose.

As you have shown in your reply to connector you are nothing more than a very poor troll.

The bushman poses no significant bearing on our life either way you look at it. I can just tell that if you were a bushman for a day, and had a wolf next to you, you would think your in heaven. Your bizarre fascination with this subject does nothing in regards to how we are what we are today. What little contributions could have come from this period are surely not used by us anymore today.

Toothy, just out of curiosity, have you ever seen the movie The Gods Must Be Crazy?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

What kind of proof? If you cannot define what would be proof for you, then it is impossible to provide it. I think you just want to believe you beliefs no matter what. You are following the religion of alien manipulation.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

The bushman has no interest for you because he shows so many of your statements to be false and to say that the hunter gatherer life style has nothing to do with understanding where we are today highlights your ignorance even further.
If that were true I would have the highest interest in him. Just like the ant. You have a tendancy to try to look to deep into things. Hey we both breath air, we must both be from here.

He shows that you are wrong. His understanding of his world can and has taught us to see our world in a different light. Its all part of diversity and the world we live in so again you are showing your ignorance.
The only thing the bushman proves is your ignorance.

Which again has nothing to do with today.

Your refusal to discuss them allows me to keep asking the question. Your refusal to explain how they survive without all the things you say we must have to live past puberty means I keep asking the question
Again your assuming the genes are autosomal, and I have already explained this to your thick head to many times.

Really. Do you know where many of todays medicines came from. Your statment tells me like everything else you have not got a clue.
Most come from plants.

Oh you have seen nothing yet. I have my ants nest warmed up and ready to go and wolfy wants an outing as well.

Annoying when someon asks the same questions over and over again isnt it
That depends, on weather or not your getting an honest answer.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I have a question for you. Why are modern bushman considered non-human to you? Why do you only look at technological society and then think aliens? If we have humans, HUMANS living in the wild as bushmen, surviving just fine, then all your points about us not being able to naturally live on earth are false.

Why can't you grasp that? Are you that dense, or are you religious about your faith?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

If that were true I would have the highest interest in him. Just like the ant. You have a tendancy to try to look to deep into things. Hey we both breath air, we must both be from here.
How would you know if it was true or not, you refuse to look even when you link to him. That makes you, as everyone knows. Dishonest.

The only thing the bushman proves is your ignorance.
In your world maybe but then your world is full of evil alien kidnap gangs.

You posed the question and I answered it with an explanation that is how this discussion thing works. Try it.

Again your assuming the genes are autosomal, and I have already explained this to your thick head to many times.
Again I ask you to explain Autosomal as your uses of it show you have no clue what it means

Most come from plants.
Do you know why we have knowledge of those plants and their uses?

That depends, on weather or not your getting an honest answer.
You have never given an honest answer in this whole thread but again thanks for admitting your dishonest approach to this thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I have a question for you. Why are modern bushman considered non-human to you? Why do you only look at technological society and then think aliens? If we have humans, HUMANS living in the wild as bushmen, surviving just fine, then all your points about us not being able to naturally live on earth are false.

Why can't you grasp that? Are you that dense, or are you religious about your faith?
Well first I never said we couldn't live, but that we would struggle. Having genes that wouldn't allow us to make it past puberty depends on if they are autosomal genes, otherwise both parents would have to be carriers.

I think its possible we are a different species from the bushman. Our choices alone prove that. We have had so many humanoid species here mixing with the pot that its hard to tell. It's not always about aliens, its just thats all that is left.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

How would you know if it was true or not, you refuse to look even when you link to him. That makes you, as everyone knows. Dishonest.
What are you talking about, I have looked at the link.

In your world maybe but then your world is full of evil alien kidnap gangs.
Colin is probably the first time in my life the bushman is brought up, there is no significance.

I know your trying to do everything you can to identify with ties to nature but I'm sorry there is nothing there for me.

Again I ask you to explain Autosomal as your uses of it show you have no clue what it means
Ok for the third time now, it means that the defect wont be expressed unless its present in both parents. In other words you might have the gene but not the problem. This is why you keep looking like an idiot every time you keep arguing about the genes that wont allow us to live past puberty.

Do you know why we have knowledge of those plants and their uses?
Only because of modern research.
I doubt seriously if the bushmen are responsible for the medication I take

You have never given an honest answer in this whole thread but again thanks for admitting your dishonest approach to this thread.
Actually you were commenting about me having to repeat myself. Its because I don't accept dishonest answers.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I have a question for you. Why are modern bushman considered non-human to you? Why do you only look at technological society and then think aliens?

Probably because he doesn't want to think himself related to frizzy black people with big bottoms. He'd rather be a squeaky-clean, all-white space alien.

Sometimes the answers to these questions are extremely simple.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Well first I never said we couldn't live, but that we would struggle. Having genes that wouldn't allow us to make it past puberty depends on if they are autosomal genes, otherwise both parents would have to be carriers.

I think its possible we are a different species from the bushman. Our choices alone prove that. We have had so many humanoid species here mixing with the pot that its hard to tell. It's not always about aliens, its just thats all that is left.

What the hell are you talking about???

There's still a few tribes/bushmen around today, and they are 100% homo sapiens, just like us. So no, we aren't a different species than bushmen.

And there aren't "several humanoid species mixing" because different species can't mix their genes in the first place. You could however go to the jungle in Papua New Guinea and run into some random bushmen...and guess what, you could pick any woman there (if she fancied you, lol) and get her pregnant. Why? Because you are of the SAME SPECIES!!

Those are FACTS btw...so please stop spewing nonsense that's demonstrably wrong

Actually you were commenting about me having to repeat myself. Its because I don't accept dishonest answers.

The problem isn't that you don't accept dishonest answers (and none of us are dishonest), the problem is that you simply ignore any facts and objective evidence that points out what nonsense you're spewing around.

You're like a shining beacon of pseudo-science

edit on 14-3-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

What the hell are you talking about???

There's still a few tribes/bushmen around today, and they are 100% homo sapiens, just like us. So no, we aren't a different species than bushmen.

And there aren't "several humanoid species mixing" because different species can't mix their genes in the first place. You could however go to the jungle in Papua New Guinea and run into some random bushmen...and guess what, you could pick any woman there (if she fancied you, lol) and get her pregnant. Why? Because you are of the SAME SPECIES!!

Those are FACTS btw...so please stop spewing nonsense that's demonstrably wrong
That might sound good on paper but it is possible that humanoids are allowed to mate with each other.

The problem isn't that you don't accept dishonest answers (and none of us are dishonest), the problem is that you simply ignore any facts and objective evidence that points out what nonsense you're spewing around.

You're like a shining beacon of pseudo-science
Now your making claims on things you know nothing about. You have already admitted to knowing nothing about aliens, how can you excluded them when you know nothing about them? Your being dishonest.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

Toothy, just out of curiosity, have you ever seen the movie The Gods Must Be Crazy?
I just finished watching it. Very funny and enjoyable thanks for the heads up. Even bushmen realise coke a cola is evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join