It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

If i was feeling smug i would use silly smiley faces to convey that

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Well like I said, its already proven, we no longer do that.
How thick an answer is that. You link to info about the bushman and then say we no longer do that. I should not have taken it for granted that you had read your own link.

So lets get this right you provide a link to info about the busmen your link and you still know nothing about the bushmans way of life or the Bushman. Astoundingly ignorant to the nth degree.

I never said we weren't at one time, what I'm trying to say is I don't believe it was how we were suppose to be.
What are you taking that disables your reasoning power so bad that it becomes non existant. Again you tell me what you believe with nothing to back it up.

Which link are you talking about?
Dam you are just the most saddest person I have ever met. I dont know if this answer is a complete and utter dishonest deflection of how wrong you are or that you have a memory that would make a flee blush with shame.

I'll give you the benifit of the doubt. You wrote about the bushman

I think if we were, we would have stayed that way, its another sign of, you guess it, humans not being from here.
I replied

BTW from your link you have proved many people have stayed that way. Its another sign of, you guessed it your wrong
Actually I think it is worth asking again. Do you know what a bushman is?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DorkLard

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by DorkLard

Glad you agree RH negative has nothing to do with not having a common ancestor with today's monkeys

And of course you shouldn't listen to a physics teacher when talking about RH factors...as this would be "biology" and not "physics"

You also don't ask a cosmologist to treat a tumour...
edit on 13-3-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

I never stated that i spoke to a physics teacher about biology merely I was making a simile that you can not dismiss people's theories based on their religious beliefs.

When they use their religious beliefs as proof that something is true, oh yes we can just dismiss them as nonsense. Because they are.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I have already X they don't really fit to well here so I leave the integrety of the site to you as far as this thread is concerned. I'm sure your worthy my man. Just don't go off thinking I'm afraid of you my worthy nemesis.

edit on 13-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by MrXYZ

I have already X they don't really fit to well here so I leave the integrety of the site to you as far as this thread is concerned. I'm sure your worthy my man. Just don't go off thinking I'm afraid of you my worthy nenesis.

edit on 13-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Hahaha, we had enough discussions to realize none of us is afraid to take potshots at the other

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

I think you are trying to pick at something that isn't there; since your comments all started after i posted a video of Michael Cremo I would like to know have you actually read one of his books or are you just regurgitating what other people have written about him rather than making your own mind up ?

Now be honest.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

reply to post by HappyBunny

I think you are trying to pick at something that isn't there; since your comments all started after i posted a video of Michael Cremo I would like to know have you actually read one of his books or are you just regurgitating what other people have written about him rather than making your own mind up ?

Now be honest.

That clown claims humans have been on earth for millions (or billions) of years. DNA analysis and the fossil record both prove that this clearly isn't the case.

The only reason he ignores science is because it disagrees with his creationist views. Nothing he claims is based on facts or objective evidence...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Unless hes eating the bones for calcium, hes not.
And you would know this how? You did not even look at your own links information.

No where, which is the basis for my argument.
And that is a reply to me writing nowhere in your links to recommended diets does it say we must drink milk?
The basis of your argument is that we all must drink milk. Pages of the same rubbish.

True but unless you live in 4 different areas at the same time, you won’t have access to them all.
This answer may explain your fascination for calcium. You’re an utter bonehead.

No I think its because your saturation of my replies is 0.
Oh dear, your wandering again mate. Wipe the drawl from your chin as you dont want that on your keyboard and then explain what the hell that is meant to mean

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I take it you haven't read one of his books either then ?

I have read one of his books, and I came to the conclusion that I have done with many theories and that is, nobody can be 100% right.

But i would recommend his book rather than relying on people who repeat what they have heard from other people who have not read his work, because that would just be plain out ignorance

edit on 13-3-2012 by DorkLard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Can you prove evolution wrong?*
Not evolution, but belief in evolution,yes.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

I have read one of his books, and I came to the conclusion that I have done with many theories and that is, nobody can be 100% right.

Again, his base claim has been proven to be 100% wrong

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Can you prove evolution wrong?*
Not evolution, but belief in evolution,yes.

That's the beauty about scientific theories...they don't require belief

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Could you provide proof rather than speculation

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

There you go...

It should be evident why that clown's claims are nonsense, we haven't found a single homo sapiens fossil older than 200,000 years. If humans had lived for millions or billions of years, there would be archeological evidence, just like we have evidence of dinosaurs living millions of years ago.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

And you would know this how? You did not even look at your own links information.
I don't, I was making it up about eating bones.

And that is a reply to me writing nowhere in your links to recommended diets does it say we must drink milk?
The basis of your argument is that we all must drink milk. Pages of the same rubbish.
I think should would be a better word.

This answer may explain your fascination for calcium. You’re an utter bonehead.
Well how else would you explain the bushman getting all of his sources, or wait, does he wait for the big truck to roll into town.

Oh dear, your wandering again mate. Wipe the drawl from your chin as you dont want that on your keyboard and then explain what the hell that is meant to mean
It means that I have to keep telling you the same things all over.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I found a Cremo book once on a train. Long journey and nothing better to do I started reading it until staring out the window became more interesting. It was rubbish.

But I look at that book like a virus. People pick it up; suffer with it for a while put it down for the next poor sap to pick up. This goes on until it is picked up by someone susceptible who goes for the full infection. Please don’t tell me you are the one that kept the book.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Well how else would you explain the bushman getting all of his sources, or wait, does he wait for the big truck to roll into town.

Because as has been posted dozens of times by now, there's vegetable sources of calcium.

I have to give you kudos, you're very consistent when it comes to showing off your ignorance. You simply ignore every single fact that disagrees with your irrational beliefs...like the FACT that there are plenty of alternative sources of calcium that allow people to satisfy their calcium intake.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42

I found a Cremo book once on a train. Long journey and nothing better to do I started reading it until staring out the window became more interesting. It was rubbish.

But I look at that book like a virus. People pick it up; suffer with it for a while put it down for the next poor sap to pick up. This goes on until it is picked up by someone susceptible who goes for the full infection. Please don’t tell me you are the one that kept the book.

I said be honest, not imaginative.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

There you go...

It should be evident why that clown's claims are nonsense, we haven't found a single homo sapiens fossil older than 200,000 years. If humans had lived for millions or billions of years, there would be archeological evidence, just like we have evidence of dinosaurs living millions of years ago.

Aaah the government approved version, very nice, you keep believing them because they have worked it all out, your government is in control, go back to sleep.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I don't, I was making it up about eating bones.
Oh a surprise. You made something up to avoid answering a question. How not new.

I think should would be a better word.
No 'should ' is not a better word. 'Should' some people drink milk they 'would' die. Milk as you have been told many times is a convienance food that many cannot drink.

If you had taken the time to read your own link about the bushman you would know the answer. Shame on you.

It means that I have to keep telling you the same things all over.
Ah, music to my ears. Now you know what its like for us. Here's the deal. You change your record and I will sing a different song. Till then.

Do you know what a bushman is? Have you come to a decision on the ant and its similarities with man? How did you arrive at that conclusion?

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join