It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

What are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I # you not, I can't find it on my recent threads list.
hu.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Hmmm...Well I guess your screwed!
I kid I kid! Seriously, couldn't help myself.
It is showing up in my lists, hmm...I wonder why your not able to see it :/

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

It's there on mine

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

There will always be some date and something happening somewhere but I think we need to face facts when something finally does go down we will never know about it and if we do there will be so many false alarms before hand as to negate any belief. We need to stop wasting time in possible doomsday concerns and concentrate on changing those things we can have an impact on! Those things we know are true. TPTB want us to sit here and constantly talk about BS instead of banding togeather in unity to change our world, to take back the power from the nacissistic elitist! there's power in numbers and despite what the elitist would have you believe the only power in monetary value is that which the large numbers of people give to it! If we can believe and unite we can win the fight!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

In the recents lists next at the end of each topic you'll see one of these in red (-) if you've clicked that, either intentionally or by mistake that is why it is gone.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
1) Unusual market activity propping up the US Dollar.

2) Elenin alignment? Leonid not taking advantage of his new found fame.

3) Eurozone about to default

4) Numerous military "drills" on 23-29 September 2011, Not just US based!

5) "weather satellite" falling form the sky.

6) Eerie match up with "Knowing" and "Deep impact"

7) Russians placed an order for over 25,000 45KW transmitter pentodes (radio tubes) from a local factory.

8) Open talk about revolution on BOTH conservative and liberal talk radio shows.

9) Unusual UFO activity everywhere.

10) All the major chain stores had their vegetable seeds bought back by manufacturers at FULL RETAIL price in July.

11) Weird solar activity and the Earth entering "local fluff"

12) Gold and long term food going MSM.

13) Religious significance of Palestinian statehood being the start of "tribulation"

14) Revelations about the Saudi Arabians being the real bad actors behind the terrorist attacks of 9-11

15) Wars and rumors of wars

16) Earthquakes at odd places and unusual intensity.

17) Debt issues in the "never able to pay it back" range across the board.

18) Rumors of an impending false flag or genuine Bio/Nuke/EMP/Alien attack in the next week or so by a few buddies of mine in the Guard, they were placed on high alert for impending active "civil defense" duty.

My best guess is the S is inches away from the fan blades. Timetable is either this friday the 23rd at market close, Sunday morning the 25th at foreign market open, or next week on the Friday the 29th at the closing bell. Hasta Lasagna, don't get any on ya.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Could we be overreacting just a bit?

Terrorists are real as are disasters. Government (Federal, State & Local) has to put together a coordinated disaster response plan and then train for it.

You guys are already talking conspiracy and coverup. A conspiracy to do WHAT exactly? Again, a coverup to hide WHAT exactly?

As Freud memorably said "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

At ease.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

"10) All the major chain stores had their vegetable seeds bought back by manufacturers at FULL RETAIL price in July."

How do you know this? I was looking for seeds last month and couldn't find any. NONE! I wanted to winter over some to see how they would do. Does this mean I need to order them?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

hi. first post here so be gentle...
i have been a follower of ats since a while now. cant really say i believe everything bur i cant distrust anything either.
so heres my 2pence input on that subject. if i understand very well, a lot of conferences, events, drill, etc etc are happening this week in denver, right? meaning theres going to be , say thousands of people coming to stay in the denver area for few days, right? so where are they going to stay? because when you make a quick online enquiry about hotel disponibilities, well, nobody is really fully booked. you would really expect those brass people to stay in 4-5 star hotels, right? then, they are all probably staying with relatives, or camping....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I don't know who Sorcha is but anytime I hear news from Russia that always send a flag up for me. I have noticed in the past that most info from Russia that pops up from who knows where is usually a hoax and is like the National Enquirer.

Tomorrow Denver will run its drill and hopefully it won't cause to much panic because the public really wasn't forewarned. Then Tuesday Obummer will grace the state do who knows what. If anything happens Fri or Tues there is enough people watching that we all should get pictures.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Saw a group of hummers pulled over on santa fe drive between denver and castle rock a few weeks back. Not sure what they were doing... A few guys were outside the vehicle but most of them were just sitting there.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
reply to post by baxt444

While those murals are creepy, I think I read that some or all of them have now been painted over. Maybe I’m wrong, and possibly someone in the know can clarify. Anyone been to DIA recently?

~I did read your post...very interesting theories there.
~As for the murals being painted over, that's good, but it doesn't undo the fact that someone put them there to begin with.~

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

I really hope your wrong, but your theory is sound... Compared to some others here. I'm about 10 min away from DIA. If this goes down meet me on I-70 and we will make a run for the bunker.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mathoryn

Sorry if I offended you. It was my first post on this site...I'm still learning the in's and out's. I'll be more careful in the future.

Regards,

GB

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

wow...there are numerous similarities with the thread from early september about some navy space command dude, especialy the part where they mention "the rules" or the "quarantine" on the link you just posted, about aliens not being allowed to enter our airspace in a way that would be visible to the naked eye...

freaky stuff!

edit on 22-9-2011 by sequentialgear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

I normally stock up on last years seeds for next year at the clearance sales at several stores. I went to wal-mart, home depot, m, and other local stores and they all were out of seeds by the 4th of July. I got the answer from menards and K-mart why they were gone. They basically told me that "The manufacturers recalled the seeds and bought them back at the retail price" I asked why they were recalled, was there a bad batch? and they told me "They were recalling the seeds for an internal company reason."

I find this odd as it was seeds across the board, and it was in early July. The companies buying them back at full retail price was odd as well. Most stores usually get rid of them in the first second week of September so i think something is up.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm on the fence with this whole idea too, but I figured I should toss this into the mix:

So Obongo, congress, NASA and everyone else related to the government is going to descend on Denver from September 26th to the 28th? Let's check the availability of rooms at the local 5 and 4 star hotels:

St. Julien - vacant

Brown Palace - empty

Lowe's Denver - a morgue

Four Seasons - ghost town

Hotel Manaco Denver, Hotel Monaco Denver - why did I say it twice? I didn't.

I just tried to book 10 rooms and a banquet hall at the Hilton. No problem.

Warwick Denver was willing to give me a AAA discount to get me to stay there.

Every hotel is Denver is basically vacant from September 26th to September 28th. Not a single one is completely booked. Not only are they not booked, they're practically empty.

Feel free to check for yourself - but don't just look online - pick up the phone and call some of these places. If there's an event going on in town, it's news to them.

From this post, by this member, on this thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAY1980
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

I really hope your wrong, but your theory is sound... Compared to some others here. I'm about 10 min away from DIA. If this goes down meet me on I-70 and we will make a run for the bunker.

If the SHTF, instead of running around panicking, I think I'd rather sit back, watch they sky, and wait for the world to end....

edit on 9/22/2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join