It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I live here and have yet to hear anything, looking forward to seeing all this chaos though.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I don't know if anybody's posted this yet, but here goes!!!

______beforeitsnews/story/1128/039/Disclosure_Imminent_Two_Underground_NWO_Bases_Destroyed.html

This is really quite amazing- what do you all think?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky

______beforeitsnews/story/1128/039/Disclosure_Imminent_Two_Underground_NWO_Bases_Destroyed.html

Yeah even Iran's President is jumping on this band wagon..who knows though. Anything is possible in my world.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Because it did worse than this just last month. This isnt news.

Originally posted by youareblind
Why isnt anyone talking about the stock market hotting a year low today? Dropped over 400pts again, coincidental timing for the chaos that could ensue? thestockmarketwatch.com...

It didnt do worse it just dropped harder at one point, it is at a year low right now, making this month worse then last month. I just was stating i think the timing is a little weird and it would be a good precaution to fill up your food suPply and gas tank before the weekend.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
I just wanted to let everyone know that I just got a call from my college campus here in SoCal and they are on lock down for an 'Emergency Drill' until further notice.

Glad I wasn't there today because right now no one is getting in or out.

What are your obligations when your campus conducts such a drill? Is there anything stopping you from saying, "No thanks, I'm not participating in your drill, but good luck," and walking away?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

Let's see, my birthdaday is the 27th, so instead of crashing in Denver, the satelite will probably hit my car. As for military activity in Denver, who knows what they are up to?

It would be interesting if the satelite did come down in Denver. It would just be like the government not to warn the public.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal is NOT NEWS.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

Isn't that the same story as this, as Sorcha Faal story?

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

August 24, 2011

Russia Reports Nuclear Explosions Hit Vast US Military Tunnel Network

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Edit: Good call princeofpeace! You beat me to it!

edit on 9/22/2011 by ChachiArcola because: Beat to the punch!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yes-all coming from the same place i.e. HOAX.

This thread is losing what little credibility it has.

Originally posted by ChachiArcola

Isn't that the same story as this, as Sorcha Faal story?

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

August 24, 2011

Russia Reports Nuclear Explosions Hit Vast US Military Tunnel Network

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Sorry if I'm duplicating links here-- this thread is getting very long very fast! Here's another- relevant and specific to topic:

www.pakalertpress.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab
Has anyone thought of the possibility of a false flag by the US or EU regarding the vote in Palestine?

The vote goes against admitting Palestine in the UN and the US or EU make an attack and blame it on "terrorists"

If there is someting crazy tomorrow Im glad I wont be the only one on ATS looking for breaking news

Yes, i think this is exactly what this is all about. Israel is also running a military drill called "Summer Seeds".

sabbah.biz...

On August 30, Haaretz writer Chaim Levinson headlined, "IDF training Israeli settlers ahead of 'mass disorder' expected in September," saying:

Settlement-by-settlement "red line(s)" were determined for "when soldiers will be ordered to shoot at the feet of Palestinian protesters if the line is crossed."

Arming settlers with tear gas, stun grenades, and perhaps other weapons is also planned, allegedly "as part of the defense operation."

Called Operation Summer Seeds, its "purpose is to ready the army (and settlers) for September and the possibility of confrontations with Palestinians following the expected" General Assembly granting them statehood and full de jure membership.

Now take a look at this map from 1946 to 1999 showing just how much Israel has taken from Palestine.

They're just not going to give it back. This is going to lead to the situation many people have been waiting for: Your going to have the US and Israel against the World. There is a very good chance of this getting bad, real bad, WWIII bad.
edit on 22-9-2011 by curious_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Well thanks for that! I'd never heard of the source before- so I had no idea about the credibility of it (learn something new every day on ATS- glad I joined) Could you tell me more about this source? I only stumbled on the story as I was browsing Before Its News - which is of course a bit of a grab bag of sources, but some are pretty good.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm unsure if this has been touched on yet, but I thought the timing was rather odd as well if you believe the David Wilcox interview with Benjamin Fulford to be true. For those of you who are unaware, Mr. Fulford claims that TPTB's underground bunkers which they were going to escape to were "nuked" about a month ago. The attack killed 60 000 people allegedly.

Suddenly a few weeks later, the authorities are creating a smoke screen drill in the same area tomorrow describing "simulated battle", smoke, and heavy traffic around the hospital. A battle with mass casualties? Clearing out the bodies? What are they up to if this crazy story is true?

edit on 22-9-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Try this thread here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal is known (even to many of those on ATS) as being one of the biggest internet propaganda Hoaxsters out there. Absolutlely nothing she says is true. Basically anything that originates from a Sorcha Faal article is 100% false.

Well thanks for that! I'd never heard of the source before- so I had no idea about the credibility of it (learn something new every day on ATS- glad I joined) Could you tell me more about this source? I only stumbled on the story as I was browsing Before Its News - which is of course a bit of a grab bag of sources, but some are pretty good.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

Hello and welcome to the Denver International Airport! We hope you enjoy your stay!

The last time I went through DIA, it gave me the freakin' creeps. I've traveled a fair bit in and outside the country, and believe me when I say this: DIA is the weirdest and creepiest one I've ever been to.

A little bit of side info, when making the DIA, they moved 1/3 the amount of dirt that we moved while making the Panama Canal. Also, I here they went over budget by like 280%. From the air the runways make it look like a huge swastika.

This last mural always made me think of underground bases.

This might have been a little off subject, but for anyone who hasn't gone through DIA yet, the vibe a lot people get is definitely creepy.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Well thank you and Chachi too! I wasn't aware of that- never heard of her before. Does she deal in 100% pure unadulterated bull** or is there ever a grain of truth worth picking up as a lead to more reliable sources?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
These may help us outside of Denver folks:

www.denverpost.com...

www.dickgilbert.com...

www.9news.com...

www.thedenverchannel.com...

These are webcam links! Hope that helps!
edit on 9/22/2011 by ChachiArcola because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Denver Post has finally posted an article about the Sept 23 exercise. Here's the opening section:

Relax, it's just a drill - a loud, scary drill
By Tom McGhee
The Denver Post
Posted: 09/22/2011 11:04:54 AM MDT
Updated: 09/22/2011 11:43:41 AM MDT

Don't panic Friday if your surroundings erupt with sounds and images more familiar in Kandahar than Denver.

More than 100 emergency agencies will take part in a terrorism response exercise that promises to attract attention throughout the metro area.

Simulated explosions will boom, smoke will rise, and emergency vehicles will blare warning signals as fake weapons are drawn.

The exercise, Operation Mountain Guardian, is scheduled to begin at 5 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m. and will involve 14 separate locations.

Read the whole article at DenverPost.

Took them long enough. And it doesn't seem to be front page. So I guess when people wake up tomorrow there'll be a degree of confusion -- unless the evening TV News programs run with it as well.

Whatever, at least it's more confirmation that it's actually on.

Mike
edit on 22/9/11 by JustMike because: typo

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
And yet another....

______beforeitsnews/story/1133/133/Is_Something_Big_Going_to_Happen_Between_Sept._23rd_the_27th.html

is this one bull** too? I have to admit I'm not really seeing much of a difference between the "plausible" and "bull++" theories being discussed here- they all seem equally incredible and equally plausible.

I'm having a crisis-- who to believe????

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join