It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by IwasOnceHappy
As mentioned multiple times in the thread, has anyone been able to find out what the First Lady's schedule is for next week?

It just makes me curious where she would be with the children if the SHTF. Not to say I agree or disagree with what will happen or start tomorrow, I am just wondering what others have asked. Maybe I missed it, but I think I have read all 34 pages and have not seen anyone respond.

I was wondering where she would be as well, and mentioned it as well....but I don't think people are privy to that info..considering they are under security at all times. I she scheduled for any speaking engagements?..How does one find out..?

The only thing I could see online was her speaking schedule at the UN Assembly for today (if that is correct). I have no idea either.

EDIT: Just saw your edit, yeah, this is why I guess I only tried to do a web search. I do not want to have the suits and sunglasses at my door asking why I want to know.
edit on 22-9-2011 by IwasOnceHappy because: Saw Gabby's Edit

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I always love these threads. Will something happen... probably not. I remember the hubbub about the New Madrid Fault exercise a few months back and nothing happened then. Strangely, I thought something would go down for certain... but nothing. Now this. When it comes down to it though, how prepared are any of us truly? I've been collecting various "bug-out-bag" toys for years now but I've never really put one together full scale. Should we go into hiding anytime an "event" is proposed on ATS or any other site? I guess all we can really do is ride it out and see what happens. Although, just to be safe I think I am gonna start asking around about fall-out shelters in my town. You never know.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Something better happen, or this is going in the HOAX bin!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This post is a great example of why this site is great. So many of you have some great opinions and input on possible scenarios!

I personally think it's simply a drill, and the sun will still rise on Saturday morning, the same as it does ever other day of the year.

I will definitely be out checking some of the mentioned "drill" sites, and will post any relevant pictures I can get.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Just read this and thought it would be an interesting tid-bit to add to this thread:

In order to provide a higher level of customer service, Douglas County is enhancing the CitizenConnect and Email Alert services. From September 16 through October 3, the transition to the new systems will be taking place and CitizenConnect and Email Alerts will be unavailable.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Something better happen, or this is going in the HOAX bin!

I would much prefer to see it in the hoax bin, than to have something happen...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by revswirl

You hit it right on the head. As with 100% of the doomsday threads being wrong (we are still here and on the Internet), at least it makes us think more about "what if" something should happen. Having a well stocked bug out bag is good as long as you can carry it/get to it. I even thought about buying an old motorcycle that will start without a battery which should be EMP-proof. I am a doomsday fanatic and think about all of the scenarios and how I would escape alive and what life would be like. In this case, the real conspiracy will probably just be the gob-ment spending more of our money that we haven't given them yet. If not, heres to life 2.0, alive or dead! At least if this is the real deal or the next false flag, many of the people alive will be people that think about this stuff.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I look at it like this....let me use another Colorado event as an example. Columbine, it was awful and tragic. After this happened I can't even count how many drills, false alarms, and "possible threats" I went through in high school afterwards. However, I had a plan...for every class I was in. Where I would go, what I would do. Even now all grown up and going back for my degree, I still think of the what ifs.
If for nothing else this is a good thing to speculate on and plan for...just in case.
If I wake up to a normal world on Saturday than GREAT! I dont want anything bad to happen to my fave city in the US! I have opening night tix to see the Avs take on the Red Wings! I wanna see Forsbergs number go up into the rafters! I plan on getting my ski on this winter!
I have plans and dreams!
This is not a Hoax...something is happening in Denver tomorrow, and hopefully it wont be anything but a drill.
However just in case, I am glad to be thinking and prepared for any possible outcome!

edit on 22-9-2011 by Htrowklis82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
For starters, there is no such thing as coincidences, only the illusion of coincidence. I would also add that nothing would happen on the day of the drill itself, they would only stage the events that would happen when the president will actually visit the city as fore-mentioned weeks ago. Someone also mentioned before the odd fact that we knew where the president would be on this specific date of the 27th which is a rare thing. Since when do we make it big news of the president's whereabouts that much in advance? In my opinion, they are using the drill as a pretext to put everything in place, go in secure areas, plant whatever they need to be ready for the "show" a few days later. I don't even need to mention the UARS falling on our heads and Elenin's alignment... oh wait I just did but this is for other threads ;-).

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is high humor. The sad reality is at some point most of you will crawl from moms basement and get a job, meet a willing girl, go into debt, and marriage, have a couple kids and repeat the cycle. There is no NWO, no Comet, no Aleins. We are alone, limited and unable to support ANY of the conspiracies on these pages. We believe because we can type that the world cares, it does not. You are momentary. The only value most of us will have is to those we raise or support. Few US College grads can name the last four Vice Presidents, so what are your chances? Aliens are not here. If they were they would care less if you saw them. Kennedy was shot by one nut. Apple cannot prevent its newest phone from being lost in a bar. What is the chance you can cap a President and no one talks. Contrails are Airliners; Denver Airport is a money pit not a bunker. And Elvis is dead and buried.There is good and there is evil. You are one or the other. It is that simple.

edit on 22-9-2011 by MissingRonnieR because: nessy

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CheshireR

I agree...We need to look beyond the 23rd
The dates for possible issues extend beyond that! Where there is smoke there is fire....So many signs for years have pointed to the significance that Denver (DIA) may play in the future of our existence...or nonexistence.
I think it would be foolish to completely deny it away!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
This is high humor. The sad reality is at some point most of you will crawl from moms basement and get a job, meet a willing girl, go into debt, and marriage, have a couple kids and repeat the cycle. There is no NWO, no Comet, no Aleins. We are alone, limited and unable to support ANY of the conspiricies on these pages. We believe because we can type that the world cares, it does not. You are momentary. The only value most of us will have is to those we raise or support. Few US Collage grads can name the last four Vice Presidents, so what are your chances? Aleins are not here. If they were they would care less if you saw them. Kennedy was shot by one nut. Apple can not prevent its newest phone from being lost in a bar. What is the chance you can cap a President and no one talks. Comtrails are Airliners, Denver Airport is a money pit not a bunker. And Elvis is dead and buried.There is good and there is evil. You are one or the other. It is that simple.

really now...and you are so sure of this?... and how?

hmmm..my guess is that if you're either one or the other... you are not good.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MissingRonnieR

Your RIGHT! This once married, non basement living, mother of some children, now going to COLLEGE with a 4.0 does not believe in ALEINS! They will not save us lol!
Aliens however....

edit on 22-9-2011 by Htrowklis82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Actually there was just a 3.6 earthquake in Missouri stated in another thread as well
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
This is high humor. The sad reality is at some point most of you will crawl from moms basement and get a job, meet a willing girl, go into debt, and marriage, have a couple kids and repeat the cycle. There is no NWO, no Comet, no Aleins. We are alone, limited and unable to support ANY of the conspiricies on these pages. We believe because we can type that the world cares, it does not. You are momentary. The only value most of us will have is to those we raise or support. Few US Collage grads can name the last four Vice Presidents, so what are your chances? Aleins are not here. If they were they would care less if you saw them. Kennedy was shot by one nut. Apple can not prevent its newest phone from being lost in a bar. What is the chance you can cap a President and no one talks. Comtrails are Airliners, Denver Airport is a money pit not a bunker. And Elvis is dead and buried.There is good and there is evil. You are one or the other. It is that simple.

I am also not trying to be a troll, or whatever they call you, when you read a thread and just wow...

I mean I have been doing ATS, for a few years, and their are some really, really good threads that I read and love to contribute my intellect and common sense, street smarts, etc. etc.

This thou, I mean what if, or it is, or I believe it is, first of all how in the World do you survive in life, and have the time to sit in front of the computer and write this jargon? I agree with the quote I have, some folks need to grow up a little bit, stop looking out the window, and go outside and live, and who cares what exercise is going on in DENVER.. I assure you one hundred and ten percent no killer comet is crashing into the earth tomorrow or the next day, Also for christ sake, stop giving these polititions so much smarts when it comes to conspiracy's but calling them idiots when it comes to governing people and balancing budgets.

enough is enough...

If this story was unbiased I would have giving it a star and flag, for providing current events...

edit on 22-9-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Kwell, I checked out your post on Pg 24, interesting read, though i respect your opinion it all just seems so far fetched for anything like this to happen. If there is World EQ and floods etc, I dont think most countries will worry about war on Israel, an event of this magnitude will change the world completely maybe for the better who knows.

and the date is growing to cover most of the week now instead of the 27th its 24th-29th, one thing thats good its not one of these things thats drawn like 5 yrs away. COuple days we can put this to rest. If it does turn out true, guess I will put foot in mouth! hahahaha

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It is turning into a good show.
We now have a assault rifle, ammo and a vest missing while the President of the USA
is planning a visit.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sounds to me like they are preparing the Sheople for the amount of Military and emergency personell that will be entering the area in order to protect Obama's underground bunker. They simply warn everyone about a so called exercise so nobody is alarmed. Denver is so high up that it acts like one huge Military base. Read between the lies. Of all the weekends to have this happen.~SheopleNation
edit on 22-9-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
For those poo-pooing that nothing will happen on this day, during this drill, I am in full agreement. However, if something were to happen, I believe it would be next week, not tomorrow. Too much has been weird lately to not begin to question or at least consider some things as more than coincidental. Maybe you just have to live here to see some of it, even if you do, maybe you aren't living in an area where noticing certain things is easy. Either way, I'd rather be way wrong than unpleasantly surprised. I totally understand where those who don't think anything will happen are coming from. We've had a lot of "almost disasters" this year, where prophecy or half-certainties have fallen through the floor. I sure hope nothing happens, as I'm moving across town next week and it would really suck to have some incident that would mess that up!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

They are planning a fake second coming of Jesus Christ along with the fake alien invasion with their project bluebeam. The Bible tells us that Jesus is coming back in the air to take the ones out of here that are His church. He won't be coming back to earth until after the 7 year tribulation. This fake second coming will be used to bring in the antichrist. The Bible clearly states there will be a 7 year tribulation with the antichrist.

Why do you state opinion as fact?

I'm sorry but I have as much faith in the bible as I do in the prophecies of Nostradamus.......would you care to point me in the direction of a bible prophecy that has come to pass, and is relevant to us in the here and now?

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join