It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Denver News

Authorities are searching for a stolen unmarked Boulder County sheriff's 2005 Ford Taurus like this vehicle.

POSTED: 11:15 am MDT September 22, 2011
UPDATED: 1:03 pm MDT September 22, 2011

Thief Steals Unmarked Sheriff's Car, Assault Rifle
Boulder County Sheriff's Car Stolen Outside Detective's Westminster Apartment
Alan Gathright, 7NEWS Content Producer
www.thedenverchannel.com...

WESTMINSTER, Colo. -- Police are searching for an unmarked Boulder County sheriff's car containing an assault rifle, ammunition and a bullet-proof vest that was stolen outside a detective's Westminster apartment overnight.

"When he awoke this morning, he noticed the keys to his vehicle missing. When he went to the parking lot, the vehicle was also missing," said Westminster police investigator Cheri Spottke.

The 2005 black Ford Taurus, with a Colorado license plate number 030FYO, was discovered missing at about 6 a.m. Thursday from the 3800 block of West 68th Street, said Boulder County Sheriff's Cmdr. Rick Brough.

The vehicle is equipped with emergency lights and a siren and a police radio, he said. The emergency lights are partially concealed and not easily visible. There's a small antenna mounted on the center of the trunk lid.

The sedan contained an AR-15 assault rifle stored in a locked vault in the trunk along with three 30-round magazines and a concealable ballistic vest, Brough said.

Brough said deputies keep shotguns and rifles in the trunk vaults, secured with a combination lock or padlock. The sheriff’s office does not have a policy about removing the guns from cars when off-duty because officials feel the guns are secure in the vaults.

This is the first time the agency has had a car stolen, he noted.

People who wish to remain anonymous can call Northern Colorado Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or go to NoCrimestoppers.com, where people can send anonymous email or text messages. Tipsters may be eligible for a cash reward.

It’s unclear whether the thief knew it was a police vehicle, said Brough, adding that he was wary of giving too many details about the storage of firearms in vehicles for fear that thieves could target other police cars.

Anyone seeing this vehicle is asked to call 911 immediately.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Could Denver locals keep the rest of us posted as/if more media start covering the drill? Seemed to take a hell of a long time to get public word out (other than the initial direct email).

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by monalizard
reply to post by MamaJ

hi. first post here so be gentle...
i have been a follower of ats since a while now. cant really say i believe everything bur i cant distrust anything either.
so heres my 2pence input on that subject. if i understand very well, a lot of conferences, events, drill, etc etc are happening this week in denver, right? meaning theres going to be , say thousands of people coming to stay in the denver area for few days, right? so where are they going to stay? because when you make a quick online enquiry about hotel disponibilities, well, nobody is really fully booked. you would really expect those brass people to stay in 4-5 star hotels, right? then, they are all probably staying with relatives, or camping....

I am not a biter! Promise!

I guess they are all staying under ground in the bunkers. That is where I would be hanging out and so I assume that either they are not planning a night stay as it does end at 4:00 or 4:30 OR they may just be hiding out for the night.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Denver News

Authorities are searching for a stolen unmarked Boulder County sheriff's 2005 Ford Taurus like this vehicle.

This is actually a good sign - it means that Jack Bauer is on the job fighting the corrupt government insiders and will save us all.

Jack Bauer doesn't play by the rules.

edit on 9/22/2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Massive terror exercise planned for metro area
Submitted by KDVR Staff
Thursday, September 22nd, 2011, 2:29pm
downtown-lodo.kdvr.com...

Title
Massive terror exercise planned for metro area
Submitted by KDVR Staff
Thursday, September 22nd, 2011, 2:29pm
Topics: News 22 463 PrintE-mailOperation Mountain Guardian is a terrorism-based, full-scale emergency exercise scheduled to take place in numerous locations in the Denver metro area on Friday, September 23, 2011.

The exercise will involve first responders from 81 different agencies**, will be conducted at ten separate locations and will include loud noises, simulated weapons, smoke, emergency vehicles and other equipment that will be audible and visible throughout the day.

The purpose of this advisory is to provide information that can be disseminated to the public ahead of time to avoid confusion or concern on exercise day, as well as to invite media coverage of the event.

Operation Mountain Guardian will be held at the following locations throughout the Denver Metropolitan area:
Primary Locations

Park Meadows Mall
Smedley Elementary School
Denver Union Station
Community College of Aurora (Lowry Campus)

Secondary Locations

Denver International Airport
Sky Ridge Medical Center
Denver Health Medical Center
University of Colorado Hospital
Catholic Charities (NW Denver)
Sports Authority Field at Mile High

A Public Information Officer will be available at each primary location to coordinate safe access for media representatives and provide information. A Denver Joint Information Center PIO will also be available at 720-865-7695.
MEDIA: Please contact the Joint Information Center or on site PIO for inquiries related to this exercise (not individual agencies). Media inquiries not associated with this event should continue to be directed to the appropriate agency.

The exercise has been designed as a learning event for regional first responders to test their capabilities in a scenario that will involve a terrorist-driven catastrophic situation. Exercise play will occur at the four primary sites and DIA. Catholic Charities and Sports Authority Field at Mile High will participate in an administrative fashion to test student/teacher processing activities. Sky Ridge Medical Center, Denver Health Medical Center, and University of Colorado Hospital will participate for the purpose of testing medical surge capabilities and communicating within Incident Command.

The exercise is scheduled to begin at 0500 hours and end by 1630 hours.
NEWS ADVISORY: Operation Mountain Guardian (continued)

ADDITIONAL BACKGROUND

Operation Mountain Guardian is a terrorism-based full-scale exercise sponsored by the North Central All-Hazards Emergency Management Region, Denver Urban Area Security Initiative, and Front Range Metropolitan Medical Response System. The exercise is a Homeland Security Grant funded event made possible due to grant funding from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) through FEMA Region VIII and the State of Colorado Governor’s Office of Homeland Security.

The North Central All-Hazards Emergency Management Region is one of nine emergency preparedness and response Regions within the State of Colorado. The North Central Region (NCR) is organized around ten counties: Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, Gilpin and Jefferson.

One purpose of the NCR is to improve Region-wide emergency preparedness, response and homeland security capabilities through coordinated planning, training and exercise efforts. This exercise is evidence of the growing public safety partnership between regional emergency response agencies.

Operation Mountain Guardian is part of a Regional Training and Exercise Plan established in 2009. Planning for Operation Mountain Guardian began in January 2010 and has included several building-block events designed to prepare responders to effectively participate in the full-scale exercise.

The overall Operation Mountain Guardian exercise objectives are:

1. Communications: Assess the ability to establish and maintain multi-agency and multi-jurisdictional communications in response to a terrorism incident.

2. Hazmat Response and Decontamination: Evaluate the capability to coordinate multiple hazmat response teams and assess their ability to perform initial response actions.

3. Public Safety & Security Response: Evaluate the ability to establish scene security and crime scene preservation, coordinate a multi-jurisdictional response, and manage intelligence information in order to mitigate the effects of the event.

4. Explosive Device Response Operations: Evaluate the capability to manage and coordinate explosive device response operations using regional bomb squad teams.

5. Onsite Incident

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
1) Unusual market activity propping up the US Dollar.

2) Elenin alignment? Leonid not taking advantage of his new found fame.

3) Eurozone about to default

4) Numerous military "drills" on 23-29 September 2011, Not just US based!

5) "weather satellite" falling form the sky.

6) Eerie match up with "Knowing" and "Deep impact"

7) Russians placed an order for over 25,000 45KW transmitter pentodes (radio tubes) from a local factory.

8) Open talk about revolution on BOTH conservative and liberal talk radio shows.

9) Unusual UFO activity everywhere.

10) All the major chain stores had their vegetable seeds bought back by manufacturers at FULL RETAIL price in July.

11) Weird solar activity and the Earth entering "local fluff"

12) Gold and long term food going MSM.

13) Religious significance of Palestinian statehood being the start of "tribulation"

14) Revelations about the Saudi Arabians being the real bad actors behind the terrorist attacks of 9-11

15) Wars and rumors of wars

16) Earthquakes at odd places and unusual intensity.

17) Debt issues in the "never able to pay it back" range across the board.

18) Rumors of an impending false flag or genuine Bio/Nuke/EMP/Alien attack in the next week or so by a few buddies of mine in the Guard, they were placed on high alert for impending active "civil defense" duty.

My best guess is the S is inches away from the fan blades. Timetable is either this friday the 23rd at market close, Sunday morning the 25th at foreign market open, or next week on the Friday the 29th at the closing bell. Hasta Lasagna, don't get any on ya.

19) That strange low vibrational "humming" that's been heard all over the world.........

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It seems the residents of Denver are getting < 24 hours notice that there will simulated terror attacks taking place through out their good city. Local Networks have started to inform the population. Bloggers are already producing analysis and criticism..

OMG! Operation Mountain Guardian, terrorist attack response drill, to take place tomorrowBy Melanie Asmar Thu., Sep. 22 2011 at 2:38 PM
blogs.westword.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
My mom just sent me a text letting me know that channel 9 news finally mentioned something about the drill. She also said they spent more time talking about the fall leaves than they did on the drill.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The stolen Ford, could it be part of an exercise?

Fresh maps provided by Denver News ... could somebody post a picture of this map!?

Denver News

The locations of the exercise drill dubbed "Operation Mountain Guardian."

Don't Be Alarmed; Big Emergency Exercise Planned Friday
Terrorism Drill Involves 81 Agencies
Posted by Kim Nguyen, Web Editor

POSTED: 12:58 pm MDT September 22, 2011
UPDATED: 1:44 pm MDT September 22, 2011

The exercise is a Homeland Security Grant funded event made possible due to grant funding from the Department of Homeland Security through FEMA Region VIII and the State of Colorado Governor’s Office of Homeland Security.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tsurugi
I'm on the fence with this whole idea too, but I figured I should toss this into the mix:

So Obongo, congress, NASA and everyone else related to the government is going to descend on Denver from September 26th to the 28th? Let's check the availability of rooms at the local 5 and 4 star hotels:

St. Julien - vacant

Brown Palace - empty

Lowe's Denver - a morgue

Four Seasons - ghost town

Hotel Manaco Denver, Hotel Monaco Denver - why did I say it twice? I didn't.

I just tried to book 10 rooms and a banquet hall at the Hilton. No problem.

Warwick Denver was willing to give me a AAA discount to get me to stay there.

Every hotel is Denver is basically vacant from September 26th to September 28th. Not a single one is completely booked. Not only are they not booked, they're practically empty.

Feel free to check for yourself - but don't just look online - pick up the phone and call some of these places. If there's an event going on in town, it's news to them.

From this post, by this member, on this thread.

Not very comforting, actually...

Assuming that there are 80+ agencies/departments involved as reported, where is everyone staying? Options would seem to be either budget hotels/motels or the bunkers. Personally, I am hoping that they are going budget...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Now that just sounds weird. I'm guessing the bulletproof vest and assault rifle are part of the test? Surely that is not standard Detective (police?) equipment? Or is Denver a really rough place?

2nd it said he woke up and "found his keys missing". So he was burgled? Or he left them in the car?

3rd, who in their right mind would leave such things in a car anyway?

Good find! Theoretically you have the possibility of a wolf in cops clothing running round with an assault rifle and some ammo, body armour, an official looking and sounding vehicle (when the light and siren is on anyway) and he can listen in to all the police looking for him. Why was the officer in question not fired on the spot for sheer stupidity? Ah...its part of the plan, right. Sorry, I'm back on track.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveyLadybug

Finally some media attention!
Noted that myself and at least one other person on this thread notified the media this afternoon, and within a few hours they finally reported this.
Not saying they were not planning too, or were not informed prior to this....I just found it interesting!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The stolen Ford, could it be part of an exercise?

hmmm..I doubt that..something fishy with this stolen car bit though..

I don't think they would make that public knowledge , so it has me wondering... if its part of a plan..involved with something else...and they NEED to make it appear like the vehicle was stolen?

I know..my lil conspiracy brain is working overtime...but I really don't see them advertising that one of their unmarked vehicles got stolen....unless there is some hidden motive behind it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
reply to post by LoveyLadybug

Finally some media attention!
Noted that myself and at least one other person on this thread notified the media this afternoon, and within a few hours they finally reported this.
Not saying they were not planning too, or were not informed prior to this....I just found it interesting!

Good on ya... if they have a half dozen witnesses with proof they phoned the media to tell them to alert people..they pretty much have to....because if something really goes wrong , or people get scared and hurt in the process of seeing these drills that they think are real...they would have to answer to that.
edit on 22-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

Good call. News is now saying they found the car but the weapon and such are still missing. I guess this means Jack is now on foot, armed and ready to rock & roll.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
1) Unusual market activity propping up the US Dollar.

2) Elenin alignment? Leonid not taking advantage of his new found fame.

3) Eurozone about to default

4) Numerous military "drills" on 23-29 September 2011, Not just US based!

5) "weather satellite" falling form the sky.

6) Eerie match up with "Knowing" and "Deep impact"

7) Russians placed an order for over 25,000 45KW transmitter pentodes (radio tubes) from a local factory.

8) Open talk about revolution on BOTH conservative and liberal talk radio shows.

9) Unusual UFO activity everywhere.

10) All the major chain stores had their vegetable seeds bought back by manufacturers at FULL RETAIL price in July.

11) Weird solar activity and the Earth entering "local fluff"

12) Gold and long term food going MSM.

13) Religious significance of Palestinian statehood being the start of "tribulation"

14) Revelations about the Saudi Arabians being the real bad actors behind the terrorist attacks of 9-11

15) Wars and rumors of wars

16) Earthquakes at odd places and unusual intensity.

17) Debt issues in the "never able to pay it back" range across the board.

18) Rumors of an impending false flag or genuine Bio/Nuke/EMP/Alien attack in the next week or so by a few buddies of mine in the Guard, they were placed on high alert for impending active "civil defense" duty.

My best guess is the S is inches away from the fan blades. Timetable is either this friday the 23rd at market close, Sunday morning the 25th at foreign market open, or next week on the Friday the 29th at the closing bell. Hasta Lasagna, don't get any on ya.

Could you expand on number 18? Read my post on page 24, it goes right along with that.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
As mentioned multiple times in the thread, has anyone been able to find out what the First Lady's schedule is for next week?

It just makes me curious where she would be with the children if the SHTF. Not to say I agree or disagree with what will happen or start tomorrow, I am just wondering what others have asked. Maybe I missed it, but I think I have read all 34 pages and have not seen anyone respond.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well after reading alot of blogs and posts and videos of Obamas Denver trip to over see DHS drill

What does everyone think is going to happen?

I personally dont believe anything major will happen, even though it would make live a little bit more interesting!

your thoughts!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IwasOnceHappy
As mentioned multiple times in the thread, has anyone been able to find out what the First Lady's schedule is for next week?

It just makes me curious where she would be with the children if the SHTF. Not to say I agree or disagree with what will happen or start tomorrow, I am just wondering what others have asked. Maybe I missed it, but I think I have read all 34 pages and have not seen anyone respond.

I was wondering where she would be as well, and mentioned it as well....but I don't think people are privy to that info..considering they are under security at all times. Is she scheduled for any speaking engagements?..How does one find out..? (shrugs)

I imagine if you start asking too many questions about her itinerary , you could raise some suspicions about yourself, and your motives?

edit on 22-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Well after reading alot of blogs and posts and videos of Obamas Denver trip to over see DHS drill

What does everyone think is going to happen?

I personally dont believe anything major will happen, even though it would make live a little bit more interesting!

your thoughts!

Read my post on page 24. It starts with "so this is what I think is going to happen" I think its going to be scary.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join