It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heartbroken... AGAIN

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
Maybe you should deal with projecting your own feelings on to others...really getting tired of the psycho babble psychology you're trying to use on me...

Like I said, heal

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by gabby2011
Maybe you should deal with projecting your own feelings on to others...really getting tired of the psycho babble psychology you're trying to use on me...

Like I said, heal

what am I..you're dog?

and healing has nothing to do with calling a spade a spade...

just because I have good insight into peoples motives, doesn't make me someone who is hurting and needs healing....and even if I did need healing from hurt..it sure wouldn't make me any less insightful on others motives...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Ok....let me just put this as plain as I can.

You are totally ruining this thread and making it ALL about what YOU THINK others should do and how they should do it.

I really do not care what you think ....could care less about how my advice to HER influenced you.

I just do not care.

While I am in this thread talking to the OP about HER relationship issues.... I am more than focused on my own porch all the while trying to help a girl out instead of kicking her while she is down....ya know....kind of what you are doing. Hey...just calling a spade a spade.

To shed even more light on YOU....I have to say that while reading through your rants about the OP it does appear that you are so jealous of the fact that she may be trying to hook up. Jealousy is a very unattractive trait...but hey.... that is on YOU.

You picking on her, post after post is annoying and I am sure I am not the only one who sees this....I have no idea why you have been allowed to do it this long but I really wish you would get over it and move on.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You picking on her, post after post is annoying and I am sure I am not the only one who sees this....I have no idea why you have been allowed to do it this long but I really wish you would get over it and move on.

did I really pick on her..post after post?..look back at the thread..carefully... most of my posts were in defense of me...because others chose to make it about me.

To shed even more light on YOU....I have to say that while reading through your rants about the OP it does appear that you are so jealous of the fact that she may be trying to hook up. Jealousy is a very unattractive trait...but hey.... that is on YOU.

Again..if you would read my posts carefully..you will see I don't have a problem with people hooking up on this site..I think its a great place for some to do so..just don't be manipulative about it..because thats what gets me.

As far as me being jealous..like I said..please tell me what I am jealous about? Do I seem like I'm starving for male attention here?. NOPE...Have I ever given anyone the idea that I want "romantic" attention.. or comments on how beautiful I am..? NOPE !!

If anyone reads that into my posts..they need psychological help...seriously.

You are totally ruining this thread and making it ALL about what YOU THINK others should do and how they should do it.

No..you are making it about me...and you are much more guilty in telling others what they should do,and how they should do it..

example.."you HAVE got to think like this"

You HAVE got to think like this..... If you are on a date with a man...he is lucky. Plain and simple. You bring this, this, and that to the table. He needs to prove himself worthy of ONE more date....can he do it? I AM WORTHY OF THE BEST so I am placing myself on a pedestal and any man that wants a chance with me will have to come to me on MY level ....waaaaay up here. You are a princess!!

I find it sad that you have to make up lies about me , and try and turn this into a thread about me...That's on YOU !!!

edit on 23-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

No, you're not the only one that noticed... She seems to be a bitter old lady.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
reply to post by MamaJ

No, you're not the only one that noticed... She seems to be a bitter old lady.

you have a right to your opinion...

I have a right to mine..

on a side note..I wasn't the only one who said the op was fishing... are they all bitter as well?

Why again was I the only one singled out for attack..for accusations and mud flinging?..makes me wonder who are the bitter ones?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Yeah....I was telling HER (not you) that she does need to put herself on a pedestal. Why? Because if she doesn't then who will? I could care less what you think about the advice I gave to someone other than YOU. Sorry but you are quoting stuff you have issues with that was not even directed to you.

I am not telling lies....I am calling it how I see it. The more you talk....the more you appear jealous of her.

The poor girl comes on here upset and you assume something that is not there and if it is....who cares....why do you care soooo much. This aint your site....move on! You have taken it way too far. You said your peace....why keep on? Why keep kicking someone when they are down? You like being cruel to people or what?

If you were hurt and came on here...how would you feel spending time defending yourself to someone on the computer you don't even know about your motives....I mean....REALLY?

The OP is a big girl and she can defend her self.....I am not going to fight her battles with you, I did want to let you know how YOUR MOTIVES are appearing to me and probably others. It is too bad we have had to come on here and focus on you instead of the one who created this topic asking for our help.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Yeah....I was telling HER (not you) that she does need to put herself on a pedestal. Why? Because if she doesn't then who will? I could care less what you think about the advice I gave to someone other than YOU. Sorry but you are quoting stuff you have issues with that was not even directed to you.

Right she has to put herself up on a pedestal, and expect the man to look up to her..yet..on another post..you admonish me for supposedly having expectations of people.

I am not telling lies....I am calling it how I see it. The more you talk....the more you appear jealous of her.

and the more you talk..the more you appear like you just have a grudge against me..and all your "lots of love to ya" BS is a bunch of phoney crap.

The poor girl comes on here upset and you assume something that is not there and if it is....who cares....why do you care soooo much. This aint your site....move on! You have taken it way too far. You said your peace....why keep on? Why keep kicking someone when they are down? You like being cruel to people or what?

I have not taken it too far..you and others have mamaj..

Why have you or the few others so vehemently been against what I say not addressed others along the same thought lines as me?

I don't care Soooo much as you put it..but I have had to defend my thoughts most of this thread..can you explain why you are so bitter towards me..so intent on attacking me?.. is it because the person you want to appear as...is really a facade?

If you were hurt and came on here...how would you feel spending time defending yourself to someone on the computer you don't even know about your motives....I mean....REALLY?

If I was really hurting, this site would be on the bottom of my list for places to come for comfort ...and like I said..she didn't appear to be hurting that much....and I wasn't the only one who noticed it.

The OP is a big girl and she can defend her self.....I am not going to fight her battles with you, I did want to let you know how YOUR MOTIVES are appearing to me and probably others. It is too bad we have had to come on here and focus on you instead of the one who created this topic asking for our help.

yes..it is too bad..that a few of you had to make it all about me.... wasn't my intention at all...why didn't you just read the few posts I made, and leave me alone..?

and why are you fighting her battles?..seems to me you have an issue with me that has to do entirely with another thread..because I did not like you saying that all people who commit suicide are" selfish and pathetic"..

Perhaps that is the REAL motive for your attacks? I just want to let you know..that your motives may be clear to others as well..

Everyone can decide for themselves...what they think peoples motives are ... and they may or not be correct..

Now please..lets quit making this thread about me..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Grow up and stop attacking a person who means well and is giving me advice. As for her line saying that im a princess. Guess what ??? I AM and I value myself very much to the point that any guy who deserves to be with me better bring something to the table as well because I have a lot to offer. Im not planning to sell myself short.

Now stop attacking everyone who tells you what you dont want to hear. Stop being jealous and go get some help.
Like my friend death_kron said "GO HEAL !!!!" Its obvious you are hurt about something. You cant always be right.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thanks for all your advice. If anything, your words have made my self esteem rise. I was feeling really low and now i'm starting to feel much better.

That member obviously has alot of issues she needs to work on. Keep on the wonderful advice and words of wisdom. I greatly appreciate all your comments and your positive energy !!!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Ha! You are a piece of work...really are. It seems as if you like stirring drama....I AINT the one..move on Gabby.

SO....I don't think like you. You think everyone should think like you Gabby? I am going to have to walk away because you are making me mad to the point where I am going to type something that is not nice AT ALL!

THE other threads have nothing to do with THIS one...ya know the one where a young girl is all upset and you come in acting like you are so jealous you run people off and bring on havoc with all your words.

The subject of Suicide is too close to home for me...I said it....get over it if you don't like it...or don't. I do not care what YOU think of me.....I have plenty of friends and if I don't have you on my side...I think I will live.

Because I tell people I love them...man...that just gets under your skin don't it. Here is some advice for you, take it or leave it..I don't care. I am telling you because I DO LOVE YOU and I want you to......

BE HAPPY.

Peace and love to YOU!!!!! xoxoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
reply to post by MamaJ

Thanks for all your advice. If anything, your words have made my self esteem rise. I was feeling really low and now i'm starting to feel much better.

That member obviously has alot of issues she needs to work on. Keep on the wonderful advice and words of wisdom. I greatly appreciate all your comments and your positive energy !!!

You are sooooo welcome!! I have a friend that is a little younger than you. She and I were once roommates and she too is going through a lot lately. I feel for the "younger" girls who may have to learn the hard way as I did. I speak out in regards to relationship issues because I feel as though I have learned the hard way and if I can say anything that may spark some new light...I want to. I want to help you or another not make the same mistakes. It is really all about loving yourself. If you don't....then..why expect someone else to. You don't change for someone and they do not change for you....there is enough out there that is suitable....a match if you will. Changing your way of thinking in regards to the "pedestal" is not to think you are better than. I think you understood what I meant in the context?? Once you "think you are on a pedestal" then you become special in your perception...which....you are.
We all are. Loving yourself is key.

If I told you my life story...you probably would not believe me. I look back and reflect and can't believe it.

Relationships and spirituality are my strongest points....but don't think for a minute that I don't have many misgivings.

When going through a storm I have learned to look at it in a different light. Changing your way of thinking is key to survival sometimes. It is really all in the way you perceive.

I am always a click away if you ever need an ear. xoxoxox

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Grow up and stop attacking a person who means well and is giving me advice. As for her line saying that im a princess. Guess what ??? I AM and I value myself very much to the point that any guy who deserves to be with me better bring something to the table as well because I have a lot to offer. Im not planning to sell myself short.

why are you making this about me again..??

.you're a princess now are you?..
ok..
I am too..

Good luck finding your prince charming dear...(why does my gut tell me you'll be on here in a year saying how your prince charming was really a toad,and you have learned so much..yada yada yada..)

Now stop attacking everyone who tells you what you dont want to hear. Stop being jealous and go get some help.

Isn't that exactly what you are doing here? attacking me because I'm saying stuff you don't want to hear..?

Is it you that WANTS me to jealous? seems like you maybe one of those types..that gets a kick thinking everyone is jealous of her....maybe you're the one who really needs the help ?

get over yourself princess..you are not all that and a bag of chips....and as much as you may WANT me to be jealous.. you have nothing I want..please trust me on that.

Like my friend death_kron said "GO HEAL !!!!" Its obvious you are hurt about something. You cant always be right.

yeah..ok..whatever it takes for your self indulgent little mind to make up your own reality....to take your mind off YOUR real issues.

You're just pissed cause I saw through you..and I wasn't the only one..but considering I am the only one being taken to task...I will fight for myself.

I can assure you..I'm not the only one who sees through you... and time will reveal your true colors..it always does....so I rest my case.

By the way..where are all your friends in real life to give you support?..lemme guess all the women you know are jealous of you...

Ok..Now lets get this thread back to being about you..and what you really intended it for...
..princess

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You are something else.. Really you are !!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I would like to award Gabby the 'keepin it real' medal for her fight against fake empathy and condescension. One gets the feeling that these people show more compassion to faceless internet users than they ever will towards their own families. Either that or they are secretly middle age net creepers trawling for the vulnerable.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

SO....I don't think like you. You think everyone should think like you Gabby? I am going to have to walk away because you are making me mad to the point where I am going to type something that is not nice AT ALL!

why do you insist on making this about me... ?

To answer you're question..no..I don't think everyone should think like me...but why do you expect me to think like you?

I have said everyone here will and can make up their own minds.

THE other threads have nothing to do with THIS one...ya know the one where a young girl is all upset and you come in acting like you are so jealous you run people off and bring on havoc with all your words.

If you look closely at my first post on this thread and others above it....you will see that I was not the first to point out what I considered to be her real motives..but considering I was the one singled out for the the barrage of petty accusations such as jealousy....I will have my say in defense.

The subject of Suicide is too close to home for me...I said it....get over it if you don't like it...or don't. I do not care what YOU think of me.....I have plenty of friends and if I don't have you on my side...I think I will live

yes..unfortunately it is close to home... and I feel badly for you..I only wish you could find it in that loving heart of yours to forgive the person who did this...and quit referring to them as a pathetic selfish person...but thats just how I think..so I won't put that on you.

Oh..I think I will live without you on my side as well.

Because I tell people I love them...man...that just gets under your skin don't it. Here is some advice for you, take it or leave it..I don't care. I am telling you because I DO LOVE YOU and I want you to...... BE HAPPY.

No..it doesn't get under my skin.. and it sure beats telling them you hate them

its just the hypocrisy of saying the words...and then accusing me of things that are untrue that irk me..

and don't worry, I'm happy..(as much as one can be in a screwed up mess of a world where a lot of people are suffering)

I honestly think to be totally happy in this world..you really must have blinders on about what is going on..and not give a crap about others going through difficult times.

anyhow..that's how I think..and I'm not trying to convince anyone to think like me..just asking that I be allowed to express myself , as much as you want to express yourself.

Ok..can we stop making this about me now..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FEDec
I would like to award Gabby the 'keepin it real' medal for her fight against fake empathy and condescension. One gets the feeling that these people show more compassion to faceless internet users than they ever will towards their own families. Either that or they are secretly middle age net creepers trawling for the vulnerable.

damn..I wish i could buy you a drink for saying that..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Oh wow this thread to has taken off, it's starting to go the jerry springer route, with all the arguing about a bunch of nothings.

Though gabby you reading to much into this thread, for there is nothing here but the obvious. And yes the op is not as heartbroken as she says about ending her relationship, but really who cares, and if she was all that heartbroken then it would not have ended, now would it? So either way it will end in two conclusion, those being! It ends, or It does not end.

I'f anything the way she went on about it might be better then the way most females go on about it, and no matter what she really felt for the dude. It does not matter because either way it seems to be over.

And lets be honest here she is fishing, and I for one hope she finds what she is looking for. And as far as that goes I don't think there is a female alive who does not do that only in a more sneaky way which is annoying as hell sometimes. But in the end there has not been a thread started by female that has not had males thinking in specific ways about her, and some get groupies just by being female, or at least as far as the groupies know she is female.

So at the very least the op is being more truthful then most, by being more obvious on what she is all about.

And for the life of me I cant figure out why anybody would want to find there mate trough this site, I mean I know it can happen, and has happened, and will happen again most likely. But still it is very illogical. Especially when you can just go to dating sites and accomplish the same thing in a pool of people looking for the same thing, your chances of accomplishing that goal would exponentially increase me thinks, just because of the fact that everybody is looking for the same thing.

Dam! Don't you all know this site is filled with all kinds of agents and stuff and most people that come here only a small portion are even contemplating to find somebody, and some of the dudes on here. Well, it would be like hanging fresh meat in front of a hungry dog with some of the males on here, thats how long they have not seen the sun

And so you all are very illogical. Either that or i am missing something in my equations. But that is improbable.

But anyways lets see were this thread goes, and I will stay silent and try not to kill it by acident.

However one thing about fishing, and fishing with dynamite...
In fishing you fish till you catch the fish you want, and then go home.
In fishing with dynamite you catch all kinds of fish, crabs, eels, and whatever else is under you boat, and even some seaweed, but most likely not the fish you wanted. And so your stuck picking your way trough a mess on your way home.

End of story.

edit on 23-9-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I like your stories...

You always manage to say them in such an interesting way..with lots of insight..

Though gabby you reading to much into this thread, for there is nothing here but the obvious.

Actually I'm not reading too much into it...much of what I said in the last few op's was just to make them realize that I shouldn't be singled out as some extreme jealous type , who needs so much healing and help, because I dared make pretty much the same comments as you..

How come they haven't called you that? or anyone else who commented the same...?

Come on..read the posts..they made it all about my presumed issues..and nothing at all to you?..wtf is up with that?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Did you just come up with that in one go? If you did, how many bags and what strain of weed did you use?
that is truly amazing.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join