It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heartbroken... AGAIN

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by gabby2011

Haha

Funny you didn't answer the question about whether your a male or a female.....?

I will heal mate, don't you worry about that, your views mean nothing to me

I'm very much female, and I do have empathy.. but not for people who can't be honest with themselves.

and your views and petty game playing means nothing to me as well..

now keep dreaming baby..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Did you just come up with that in one go? If you did, how many bags and what strain of weed did you use?
that is truly amazing.

Don't smoke weed bro.

I just have a habit of saying things, when I am half asleep surfing the net. Other then spelling bad that is. When I write in my half zombie mode, I do say something that says more then I should be saying.

Nothing amazing to it from my perspective.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I'll be dreaming about you all night

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Congratulations between that pic and that last line you are now the creepiest person on ATS. Quite an accomplishment I couldn't do it if I tried.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

I'll be dreaming about you as well muppet, don't feel left out

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by FEDec

I'll be dreaming about you as well muppet, don't feel left out

(shudders)..now you're trying to give me nightmares..

stop..you bitter boy..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FEDec

Congratulations between that pic and that last line you are now the creepiest person on ATS. Quite an accomplishment I couldn't do it if I tried.

yeah..hes managed to show his true self ..again..

but oh no..hes not a player.... and his ex is twisted...

and i'm the bitter one for calling a spade a spade..

This thread is just getting too entertaining..... I might need to take a break...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

yeah..hes managed to show his true self ..again..

but oh no..hes not a player.... and his ex is twisted...

and i'm the bitter one for calling a spade a spade..

This thread is just getting too entertaining..... I might need to take a break...

Yes, please do us all a favor a take a break. Preferably one that lasts say...... oh till the end of the next Ice Age

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

Ok man take a step back here and look at yourself. Every thread in the relationship board I've seen you post in I've heard nothing but disdain for women and relationships.

Your seeing things bro...I like women, if it were no so i would never even bother posting on threads about women or relationships.

Really even now I wonder why I bother though. And really that is the answer I am here to find out for myself.

In fact you refer to them as 'females' which is the kind of phrasing which would seem cold to a serial killer.

OK totally illogical, what else would I refer to a female other then by the word female. Are you saying that there not females, as ie there dudes? Or you just don't like the word, and want me to use another one that says the same thing?

If so which one do you prefer? Women...Girls....Lady...Lass...Gal...Madam.

And I know the more derogatory versions to? Do you want me to list them?

So now that I use a certain word in a certain way I am compared to a serial killer. Really here is something for you to remember when you read stuff online

You don't know nearly as much as you think you do. But I appreciate being compared to such, for it is what i was aiming for. If they had a scary face to put up...I would.

You then go on spouting the kind of internet gobeldegook that I would have found embarrassing at 15. Illogical? I've got news for you dude relationships aren't formed using logic and certainly not equations.

What can I say I like being the crazy horse, it keeps all the crazy's at a distance from me.

However you should not dis logic... Exactly how do you know that relationships aren't formed using logic, or cant be known with certain equations. Really bro don't you know that between the two creatures called male and female, the one who is always equating circumstances and weighing pros and cons in there head on this one or that one and using logic is the female gender. The male however no so much.

I say to you that it is all calculable and explainable and yes even predictable, and knowable. the only question really is, who would want to know? People just prefer to ride the wave without knowing the end? And guess what I agree.

All this is to say maybe you are out of your depth a little?.... No a lot. You are a lot out of your depth here.

What are you taking about i am a regular cupid, only I have way better aim, and instead of a bow and arrow I use a dual heat seeking launcher and an ak47 full of love bullets...In fact who let a little fat child with bad aim be the one who decides who falls in love and whatnot. Really the gods must be crazy.

On second thought I see what you are talking about. And why it is the way it is....Ya...your right bro I am out of my dept.

Peace out.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Yes, please do us all a favor a take a break. Preferably one that lasts say...... oh till the end of the next Ice Age

awww...whats the matter sweetie pie?

did I screw up your dating thread?..or are you jealous cause Death Kron is going to dream about me..

relax..I'm only kidding...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

awww...whats the matter sweetie pie?

did I screw up your dating thread?..or are you jealous cause Death Kron is going to dream about me..

relax..I'm only kidding...

Ooooohhh ALRIGHT now I see what this is about.. Well that explains most of it......

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

hmmm..all just make believe..

Yes as in it does not ultimately matter that much.

So..does that mean..you are really posting as blackmetalmist..so you can get some action? jk... as far as me being cool..there's probably a few different opinions on that.

No but that is a good idea.

and by the way..I am relaxed.. this is just kids stuff compared to what really irks me.. reading this link is what really sent me through the roof today.. if you really must know.

Ah I see, and it is sad, but what is more sad is that people don't understand words such as power corrupts, so they make these little power consolidation seats and then wonder and cry that those in power do the things they do.

Child trafficking and abuse has been going on for a long time, nor do we life in the world that the TV tells you we do. Be careful gabby, or you to will wake up one day. However believe it or not there are way more worse things between the heavens and earth then that.

But I am all for awareness about such a thing, really i think it is past time for people to wake up about such a thing. Here is my solution, people wake up, find what is up, and if they are guilty, I say death to the perpetrators, and sooner or later you will run out of perpetrators to get rid of, but the problem is never really solved if it is not watched....And that will be that.

However all of that is another thread, and there are a few around here just about that subject.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

For someone who acts like they don't care about "winning with words" you sure have a much thought out strategy for "winning with words".

Also you are banned from using the word logic or words containing it until you figure out the difference between There, They're and Their.

Sorry bro i just don't care what you have to say.

I just wrote that to tell you that.

You have been informed.

Spelling police, busted me.

I was guilty, this I know.

Am I going to spelling jail now?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Really even now I wonder why I bother though. And really that is the answer I am here to find out for myself.

Online message boards are in fact no word of a lie the WORST place to find out about women.

OK totally illogical, what else would I refer to a female other then by the word female. Are you saying that there not females, as ie there dudes? Or you just don't like the word, and want me to use another one that says the same thing?

There you go again pretending to understand the concept of logic while not understanding the concept of There and Their. You are just being willingly obtuse so that I have to explain that I am not saying females are not female. I now have to explain that calling them women, girls or even chicks sounds a lot warmer than "females". Which leaves the reader with the distinct impression that your knowledge of women comes from studying them through glass.

However you should not dis logic... Exactly how do you know that relationships aren't formed using logic, or cant be known with certain equations.

Because there are far too many variables involved in relationships some of which cannot be quantified by any known system. Finding someone attractive may be predictable but finding someone you are willing to stay with is not.

I say to you that it is all calculable and explainable and yes even predictable, and knowable.

I say to you it is not. I also ask you to state how you would go about calculating such a thing if you are so convinced?

Finally you cannot aspire to be a serial killer this is nothing but internet bravado. There is a large divide between you and me and someone who is a socio/psychopathic killer.

I say to you stop putting on a show and attempt to come to some conclusions whether for or against what I have said. Stop acting like the circus monkey who dances for peanuts and approval.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Sorry bro i just don't care what you have to say. I just wrote that to tell you that. You have been informed. Spelling police, busted me. I was guilty, this I know. Am I going to spelling jail now?

No you are being charged with misuse and grievous overuse of the word logic without understanding what it means. This is a cardinal internet sin. I suspect you may get life for this one.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Sorry bro i just don't care what you have to say. I just wrote that to tell you that. You have been informed. Spelling police, busted me. I was guilty, this I know. Am I going to spelling jail now?

No you are being charged with misuse and grievous overuse of the word logic without understanding what it means. This is a cardinal internet sin. I suspect you may get life for this one.

ok..you guys are both cracking me up..

Thank you..I just had a cry..so its time to laugh..

witty people are awesome !!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Ooooohhh ALRIGHT now I see what this is about.. Well that explains most of it......

I honestly think you don't have a clue..

Do you understand sarcasm?..do you understand giving a person a taste of their own medicine?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Does this mean you have anger issues? Do you need help with healing? Go heal

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Hey Gabby, your persistent and unwavering attitude throughout this thread, in the face of I must say some strident and even bizarre criticism from some quarters, is worthy of high praise. _javascript:icon('
')
People of a certain age have to realise that, NO, it's NOT all about them, and YES, I am responsible for my actions and decisions._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

Online message boards are in fact no word of a lie the WORST place to find out about women.

If I was trying to insult you I would say that you have a reading comprehension problem.

But I am not so I will not say that.

But here read this.

About women I have very little questions, or things that I want to find out.

What I am here is more about me, what I am learning in a way through this board is not really anything about women in general, really I have yet to read anything about the ladies I didn't already know. It is something that I am, in a way finding out about myself, and why I even bother. I don't know.

There you go again pretending to understand the concept of logic while not understanding the concept of There and Their.

There once was there a song, sung by their voices. Echoing to that there heaven in their quire, that they knew many a misfortune there, before their fortune found them at a loss for their words which had fled to a higher heaven, and it had left them to their devices. They were not there, them that were there not of their own.

You are just being willingly obtuse so that I have to explain that I am not saying females are not female. I now have to explain that calling them women, girls or even chicks sounds a lot warmer than "females". Which leaves the reader with the distinct impression that your knowledge of women comes from studying them through glass.

I am glad that we got that cleared up. I shall contemplate that every female that says she is a female on the net is actually a female and not some dude named bob in a basement somewhere.

And here is a shocker if I was trying to be warmer, I would be...But I don't feel like it so I don't think I will. Besides I am 90.5 percent that I have insulted the ladies enough that I would have 0 to very little females fans on this site.

Because there are far too many variables involved in relationships some of which cannot be quantified by any known system. Finding someone attractive may be predictable but finding someone you are willing to stay with is not.

I don't know! What if you use a computer? or better yet a super computer? or better yet a supper duper computer? Or even better two super duper computers? Or better yet three super.....well you get the picture.

I bet it could be done with the right equations put in for it to calculate....However I hate math, and suck at it. But it technically can be done, but not by me, because math sucks.

I say to you it is not. I also ask you to state how you would go about calculating such a thing if you are so convinced?

By magic. Or better yet by flipping coins, if one coin flip can give you an answer which it can. A billion of them simultaneously can reach a conclusion.

Finally you cannot aspire to be a serial killer this is nothing but internet bravado. There is a large divide between you and me and someone who is a socio/psychopathic killer.

A world of difference.

I say to you stop putting on a show and attempt to come to some conclusions whether for or against what I have said. Stop acting like the circus monkey who dances for peanuts and approval.

I was not aware you had a question.

However I can not take you seriously because you have dissed the delicious salty snack that is peanuts.
And do you really think I need approval, or crave it?

Approval for what? And why would anybody crave such a thing?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join