Heartbroken... AGAIN

page: 11
6
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ
 





HAHAHAHA! Who has the problem? "When you have nothing NICE to say...do not say anything." It is really better that way. Prime example above.....you keeping quiet would have not made YOU appear jealous. Out of all the threads posts....you picked that out. Seriously??? Her saying yes "this is me" had nothing to do with the topic of this thread.....it was said merely because her identity was in question. I am sure you know this though...surely you read the entire thread before you spoke out??


For someone who dishes a lot of advice out..you sure don't practice it..

the minute somebody disagrees with you.. your maliciousness seems to come out..

She didn't appear jealous to me at all..just astute..

the fact remains that the op was fishing.. and apparently she has caught a few.. hopefully she was smart enough to see the ones worth keeping and ones worth throwing away..

I don't have a problem with people fishing.. like I said before..if she had just come out and said..things didn't work out with her last relationship, and she would really love guy who is into conspiracy theories..I wouldn't have had an issue..

Because I feel that way..I have been accused of being jealous miserable..and other stuff.. by people who really don\t know what they are talking about.

It makes them appear petty and unable to look at the reality of what we were saying.

That being said..I hope the op finds her true love.. and we don't have to put up with another one sided version ..of "heartbroken..AGAIN"




posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanndy
I really hate to seem cruel, especially with the little I have to go on here but - and I do believe this man may have been a complete scumbag but honestly I think you gave away a little of the store right here.


Originally posted by blackmetalmist
PS. AND YES THIS IS ME



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

I don't have a problem with people fishing.. like I said before..if she had just come out and said..things didn't work out with her last relationship, and she would really love guy who is into conspiracy theories..I wouldn't have had an issue..

Yeah, bull[snip]. Yet here you are STILL running you mouth since the second page of this thread.




Originally posted by gabby2011

you will be labelled miserable , and jealous... and they will do their best to get their "cyber friends" and other members to see you that way.

I can think of a couple labels for you.... I've just recently become friends (oh excuse me "cyber friends") with BMM based on past posts and common interests - in fact the first real interaction with her was a request I made for someone to help translate some Spanish content, and she stepped up to help. That's how you make "cyber friends". Being a mouthy [snip] is how you make "cyber rivals".

Believe me, the only person that had anything to do with "seeing you this way", is you and your mouth. Anyone with an IQ higher than that of an amoeba can clearly see that's you've been trying to start a fight since your first post on this thread. You're a textbook troll. This thread was full of nothing but support until you came out with claws unsheathed.



Originally posted by gabby2011

....and for me it is finished.

Now I suggest you all get back on topic , and help bmm with the healing of her broken heart.

good bye.


Damn, we could only wish right?

edit on 9-30-2011 by Springer because: We don't resort to name calling, not even via rhyme...

Sorry Springer!

edit on 30-9-2011 by Lighterside because: correcting my foulness / mod apology



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011
 


Fail.

Ps. I met a wonderful guy already. Time to move on for me and I think you should move on as well.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside
 





Believe me, the only person that had anything to do with "seeing you this way", is you and your mouth. Anyone with an IQ higher than that of an amoeba can clearly see that's you've been trying to start a fight since your first
Believe me, the only person that had anything to do with "seeing you this way", is you and your mouth. Anyone with an IQ higher than that of an amoeba can clearly see that's you've been trying to start a fight since your first post on this thread. You're a textbook troll. This thread was full of nothing but support until you came out with claws unsheathed.


pffft.. clearly you are seeing what you want to see.. and considering I was the one attacked for having my say..
I think its fair to see..that I was unduly picked on for my honesty...




You're a textbook troll. This thread was full of nothing but support until you came out with claws unsheathed.


really now.. here are some posts before I even bothered responding..and some after.




Seriously...how did I know this would turn into a bunch of stalkers lurking after a single female who's profile picture is 99% unlikely to be herself. Chances are he just didn't like you anymore and thus why he was showing the signs. Sometimes people are afraid to break things off. So moving on was the right thing for both.




You knew he was married twice before and cheated with both partners (by age 43), and that didn't ring any warning bells for you???


the above was responded to by bmm with these words below...




I fell into that category of women thinking that it would be different with me. I thought, that maybe i would be pretty enough for him NOT to do that to.


that's too^^ friggin ^^funny


ok..more posts along the lines of my thoughts posted by other members..lets continue..



after this i stopped feeling sorry for you....obviously your feelings were not hurt as bad as you implied or the last thing on your mind would be...is there anyone single on a website...go look for pitty and attention elsewhere.


the next one was actually pretty damn funny..though I do think and hope dumb people can get smarter if they want..



Judge Judy say's Beauty fades............. Dumb is forever........... I couldn't agree with her more


this next one is very interesting..and very true in my opinion..



Leave the baggage behind you and learn your lesson, because this outlook might make you come across as needy, to an actual sensitive guy. Nobody wants to spend their life trying to prove you wrong.


the next one is too the point..and I do hope bmm has gotten smarter.. because well..we wouldn't want to prove judge judy right..



I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but here goes. "He was married TWICE and cheated BOTH times." Isn't that enough of a red flag? Consider yourself lucky you got out now. blessing in disguise is correct.


another..along the same lines...



Well there the answer to your wonderment at this guy having no interest in what you think or have to say . Your 26? and hes 43 old . Guys at that age really are not interested in the mind of a 20s something . Surely you know that and what they are interested in ONLY if they are with a young lady your age . I guess you just learnt the hard way about daddies


so.. lighterside..its obvious this thread was not full of support..and some were even more rude than I.. though totally on point..

which brings me back to the point.. of me being singled out to "hate" upon..and in actuality it was the claws of others that were unleashed..and you have seemed to join them, so have fun with that if that is what blows your hair back..

Oh..and in reference to me not posting anymore on this thread.. well .. geez..sometimes I change my mind.. get over it..


I personally am hoping bmm can learn to make better choices in boy friends..



(oh by the way..I could have added more quotes..but I figured that was enough to prove your silly accusations wrong)
edit on 30-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
reply to post by gabby2011
 


Fail.

Ps. I met a wonderful guy already. Time to move on for me and I think you should move on as well.


oh I have moved on bmm...and trust me when I say you only proved me right in the end..

just don't prove judge judy right..



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011
 


Such a bitter woman... yikes !

I don't have to prove Judge Judy or anyone for that matter, right or wrong.
edit on 30-9-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
reply to post by gabby2011
 


Such a bitter woman... yikes !

I don't have to prove Judge Judy or anyone for that matter, right or wrong.
edit on 30-9-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)


I am really not bitter bmm.. and I think you know that.

and no..you don't have to prove anything .. but ..how things unfold proves a lot..

Once again..I wish you the best.. in finding 'true love".. just remember you're a big girl now..and only you are responsible for the choices you make in love.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011
 


I would understand your point completely if I had mentioned the complete story on here. However, I did not. I have plenty of men to choose from as I work in a male dominated field and am surrounded by men by day. Being a "conspiracy" theorist and an ATS member does not define me.. My reason for joining ATS to find someone romantically has been far from my mind. Similar interests only go so far in relationships.

If anything learned from this thread, is to not make the same mistake again and change my attitude towards relationships. Yeah, maybe i shouldnt date older older men, men that have cheated, and men that ignore you for days. I chose to look past all of that and that was my biggest mistake.

So yeah, I was a bit down, I wanted that "attention" and that "support" but never in the way that you or others probably took it. It hurt me then but I have since moved on from my situation. Thanks for your well wishes and yes, i hope to make better choices in men from now on.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
double post
edit on 30-9-2011 by Lighterside because: oops



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

so.. lighterside..its obvious this thread was not full of support..and some were even more rude than I.. though totally on point..

which brings me back to the point.. of me being singled out to "hate" upon..and in actuality it was the claws of others that were unleashed..and you have seemed to join them, so have fun with that if that is what blows your hair back..

Oh..and in reference to me not posting anymore on this thread.. well .. geez..sometimes I change my mind.. get over it..


I personally am hoping bmm can learn to make better choices in boy friends..



(oh by the way..I could have added more quotes..but I figured that was enough to prove your silly accusations wrong)
edit on 30-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)


My accusation....

This thread was full of nothing but support until you came out with claws unsheathed.

You realize out of all your examples, only one of those posts came before your attack right? And that ONE example was a generalization of women who posts pics of themselves. Not much of a personal attack.

Like I said, IQ of an amoeba... guess we know what end of the spectrum you end up on. Way to "prove my silly accusations wrong"


edit on 30-9-2011 by Lighterside because: Removed questions for lack of caring for a response.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside
 



Whatever.. there were a few before my first.. and it really doesn't matter.. that's a low tactic..taking the small piece of inaccuracy over one detail wrong.. ..while you completely skip over the big picture.

I was not the only one who felt that way..whether they posted before, after , or didn't post at all..

so you saying..EVERYONE was so supportive..was not correct...and its pretty clear you're out to smear me... so like I said..if that is what blows your hair back..have at it..

I wish you the best in life ..but be careful how you get your thrills

Considering bmm has admitted to doing it for attention, and sympathy and support.... and considering that is the only thing I pointed out, feels a little unfair..that I should be branded with "bitter".."jealous" ."miserable".."troll" so full of "hate" when in actual fact it is others that are doing the "hating"..I merely pointed out what she now readily admits to.

I also wish bmm the best in life as well ..I'm not one to hold grudges... or I try not to



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
reply to post by Sanndy
 


I've had people ask me if my avatar is actually me as well. I don't see what the big deal is


Good for you.


Believe it or not, some of us are proud to be who we are, some of us aren't afraid to be seen, nor are we afraid to be associated with our thoughts and opinions.

You really gonna judge her for her confidence? Sounds pretty pathetic to me.
Then again, I guess it's easy to bash others over your own insecurities when hiding behind a veil of anonymity.

edit on 29-9-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)


Confidence? That is not confidence. That is HER telling us that other people just cannot believe how pretty she is. Well, usually when someone has to tell me how attractive other people find them, there is something very ugly on the inside.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
reply to post by Sanndy
 


If you would have scrolled down, you would have seen why I posted that. Someone mentioned that it was probably 99% chance not my picture. Ive gotten that quite a number of times. I suggest reading before making assumptions.
edit on 29-9-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)


No, I read that. It did not change what I had to say. You really do not get what was wrong with the way you put it or how it comes across? If someone else wants to tell me that picture is just too pretty to be you, then great. When you warn me ahead of time that you are so pretty, people cannot believe it is you, not so great.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
HAHAHAHA! Who has the problem?


"When you have nothing NICE to say...do not say anything." It is really better that way. Prime example above.....you keeping quiet would have not made YOU appear jealous.

Jealous? Of what exactly? Do you think I wish I had started a thread on ATS about how lonely I am?

Out of all the threads posts....you picked that out.
Seriously??? Her saying yes "this is me" had nothing to do with the topic of this thread.....it was said merely because her identity was in question. I am sure you know this though...surely you read the entire thread before you spoke out??



I think it had everything to do with the thread. I know people just like that that love to talk about how other people cannot believe they really are as smart, rich, pretty, athletic, etc as they really really realy honestly swear to god are. Those people usually spend time wondering why they are alone.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by Sanndy
I really hate to seem cruel, especially with the little I have to go on here but - and I do believe this man may have been a complete scumbag but honestly I think you gave away a little of the store right here.


Originally posted by blackmetalmist
PS. AND YES THIS IS ME



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
If anything learned from this thread, is to not make the same mistake again and change my attitude towards relationships. Yeah, maybe i shouldnt date older older men, men that have cheated, and men that ignore you for days. I chose to look past all of that and that was my biggest mistake.


Bummer that every guy you dated turned out bad. I was only offering a bit of advice and I tried to be polite about it but you just took what was wrong and expanded it 100 fold. Sometimes when a person is unlucky in love and can only blame the other people that came and went there is a huge chasm of introspection that needs to be done. When everyone is always picking on you, sometimes it is actually you. From the opening post in this thread till now, it seems to be you. So keep your arrogant attitude and your feeling of being better than others. I am sure that will work out as well for you in the future as you have told us it has in the past.
Good luck.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanndy

Originally posted by Lighterside
reply to post by Sanndy
 


I've had people ask me if my avatar is actually me as well. I don't see what the big deal is


Good for you.


Believe it or not, some of us are proud to be who we are, some of us aren't afraid to be seen, nor are we afraid to be associated with our thoughts and opinions.

You really gonna judge her for her confidence? Sounds pretty pathetic to me.
Then again, I guess it's easy to bash others over your own insecurities when hiding behind a veil of anonymity.

edit on 29-9-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)


Confidence? That is not confidence. That is HER telling us that other people just cannot believe how pretty she is. Well, usually when someone has to tell me how attractive other people find them, there is something very ugly on the inside.


Please feel free to point out exactly in the thread did i mention that i was "pretty". Thank You.

I do have confidence and a whole lot if i may add, why you ask? Because i know that im worth it inside and out.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanndy
 


I have had the opportunity to date wonderful men in the past. As a matter of fact, i was in a marriage for 6 years to a man who i still highly have high regards for. We both decided to that our paths have led us seperate ways and decided to end things and be good friends.

It is only this particular person that has caused me to do a double take. Not one single man in my past has this situation occurred with. Im still very good friends to the two men i was in a long time relationship before my marriage.

You are just a person behind your comp stating your opinion, not in my circle of good friends. Don't assume anything from a person who posted less than 200 words on a website. I was here for support and advice from the ATS community, nothing more, nothing less.
edit on 30-9-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist
 





Please feel free to point out exactly in the thread did i mention that i was "pretty". Thank You.


here I'll help out with that..




I hadn't seen him in about 3 weeks. I made sure that i looked super pretty, dressed nice, etc.


The above was made in reference to the first pic you had up of yourself....




I fell into that category of women thinking that it would be different with me. I thought, that maybe i would be pretty enough for him NOT to do that


now..I suggest you give this up..because you're only going to paint yourself into a corner..

You admitted you did it for attention, and sympathy and support.. and you seem to have caught something with your fishing expedition..so its all good..

so have a nice life.. and good luck to you.

edit on 30-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)





top topics
 
6
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

log in

join