It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mother admits to killing twins minutes after they are born

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Oh, you think it's what she deserves, but...you're not going to do it yourself?
Sorry, your tirade has become boring.

And btw, I DO spend my time trying to figure out why people are the way they are.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

And btw, I DO spend my time trying to figure out why people are the way they are.

and I for one...am very grateful to have people like you in this world.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

From the sounds of what you would like seen done to people....you are much more of a danger to our society than this 25 year old was...

Honestly..blanca..you need to be watched closely.
edit on 16-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

Do you look around and see what sort of shape the world is in? Perhaps, just perhaps it's because people don't give a crap anymore about crime, but instead whine about how a criminal needs to be figured out, instead of eliminating them alltogether from society.

As far as what I would like to see done to people? People who murder other people are no longer people. They are animals, even if their hormones made them do it!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

As far as what I would like to see done to people? People who murder other people are no longer people. They are animals, even if their hormones made them do it!

There are many degrees of murder...yet you feel justified in murdering in a very malicious way..all those who you see as murderers..?

Do you not see that as animal behavior?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

So, you're advocating killing her, but you won't do it yourself? You think it's okay to have her executed, but you say that the world is too violent?

Jeez.
Again, Blanca, you need to take a deep breath and think this through.

edit on 16-9-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Oh, you think it's what she deserves, but...you're not going to do it yourself?
Sorry, your tirade has become boring.

Great. I for one don't care to figure out why this person murdered her children. Had she asked for help before doing it, then she might get some compassion from me.

Too late!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Perhaps, just perhaps it's because people don't give a crap anymore about crime, but instead whine about how a criminal needs to be figured out,

Yeah, exactly that.
WHY do they do this, and WHAT made them that way?

I care about crime. I care about murder and violence. But you are advocating it in the name of justice, and that doesn't make sense.

If we could figure out WHY people do these things, we could FIX THE PROBLEM!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Wow...she must have been mentally unstable me thinks.

No sane woman would kill her own babies, forget not even going to the doctor for once. I mean she's not 12. Wasn't she ever worried she would undergo complications and perhaps die?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

reply to post by wildtimes

and I for one...am very grateful to have people like you in this world.

Thanks, gabby. It's not fun or easy, but it seems to me that it's the most worthwhile thing I can do.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

There are many degrees of murder...yet you feel justified in murdering in a very malicious way..all those who you see as murderers..?

Do you not see that as animal behavior?

I don't believe in murdering anybody. I never have said that I would murder anybody.

I have no problem with somebody who is hired by the state to do it though. Executions to those that deserve it are fine by me.

I guess it took a close relative being brutally murderd by somebody for me feel the way I do. There are no forgiveness letters going out the the criminal that robbed me of a love one!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Perhaps, just perhaps it's because people don't give a crap anymore about crime, but instead whine about how a criminal needs to be figured out,

Yeah, exactly that.
WHY do they do this, and WHAT made them that way?

I care about crime. I care about murder and violence. But you are advocating it in the name of justice, and that doesn't make sense.

If we could figure out WHY people do these things, we could FIX THE PROBLEM!

People who do these things are sociopaths. There is no treatment to cure a sociopath.

Just get rid of 'em!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

you are exactly correct. they are sociopaths.
Don't you think it's worthwhile to figure out WHY???

If we can eliminate the CAUSE (poor parenting and/or neuro-biological causes) we could stop it!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by schitzoandro

Disgusting. Why didn't she just get an abortion?

So just to clarify, your issue is more of a matter of timing, not that the children were killed?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
And this is different from when a (mare/cow/ewe/bitch/cat) rejects a (foal/calf/lamb/puppy/kitten) how?
Some females are not cut out to be mothers or they are and they know that something is wrong with their offspring.

Ok, so, I guess I am not the only person who can refere to pregnant women as a farm animal.

Sometimes in his simple direct way, God speaks to human mothers also.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I don't believe in murdering anybody. I never have said that I would murder anybody.

But you are ok to watch someone else dunk her head in the toilet and smother her, and you would wish for that to happen ?

You don't believe in murdering anyone..but if someone should accidentally kill someone while they are driving drunk..you'd be ok with watching them be set up as crash dummies and hit till they are dead?

(shakes head)..nope..you sure don't believe in murdering someone.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

You should re-evaluate your use of hate and negativity on this site.

Agreed. No one knows the full situation, so who are we to judge?

It's easy to judge when an innocent child is murdered

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

reply to post by schitzoandro

Disgusting. Why didn't she just get an abortion?

This response is absolutely classic.

Yeah, how dare she kill those innocent babies the moment they were born? That is just sick.

She should have killed them much sooner with the assistance of the medical profession.

If she kills them on her own at birth, she is a heinous murderer (which I agree with).

If she had had an abortion then...what? She would be a virtuous and crusading champion of a woman's right to chose?

edit on 16-9-2011 by mobiusmale because: typo

Yup, either way your still a murderer...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

But you are ok to watch someone else dunk her head in the toilet and smother her, and you would wish for that to happen ?

Yes, I would, and yes I do.

You don't believe in murdering anyone..but if someone should accidentally kill someone while they are driving drunk..you'd be ok with watching them be set up as crash dummies and hit till they are dead?

(shakes head)..nope..you sure don't believe in murdering someone.

People who drive drunk do not kill somebody accidentally. They make a descision to get behind the wheel of a car. That also includes people who are on prescription drugs, or illegal drugs, too. I don't care what people do to themselves as far as drinking or drugging, that is their business as long as nobody gets hurt. Once they put the keys in the ignition, they are driving a "loaded weapon." So, go ahead and shake your head some more!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd

So just to clarify, your issue is more of a matter of timing, not that the children were killed?

You must not have gotten to the point where I clarified this. I do not believe in abortion, generally.

This person was going to kill her babies anyway. She should have done so when nobody else would have been affected by her choice to do so.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

you are exactly correct. they are sociopaths.
Don't you think it's worthwhile to figure out WHY???

If we can eliminate the CAUSE (poor parenting and/or neuro-biological causes) we could stop it!!!

I have no problem with this person being a human guinea pig, as long as tax payers don't have to foot the bill.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join