It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mother admits to killing twins minutes after they are born

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

People who drive drunk do not kill somebody accidentally. They make a descision to get behind the wheel of a car. That also includes people who are on prescription drugs, or illegal drugs, too. I don't care what people do to themselves as far as drinking or drugging, that is their business as long as nobody gets hurt. Once they put the keys in the ignition, they are driving a "loaded weapon." So, go ahead and shake your head some more!

I think you're a loaded weapon with all of your hard ass judgement...and someone slightly over the legal limit,can be involved in an accident that had nothing to do with the alcohol consumed.

I also think your harsh judgements will come back to bite you in the ass...

Only a sic mind would want to see someone be used for a crash test dummy and be hit till they got killed....get some help... before you snap..and do something you'll regret....and end up on the news ..like the people you love to hate.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

I think you're a loaded weapon with all of your hard ass judgement...and someone slightly over the legal limit,can be involved in an accident that had nothing to do with the alcohol consumed.

People slightly over the legal limit shouldn't be driving. So, if you think it's ok, then that is your problem, not mine. If you intend to drink, don't be driving. It's simple, and so much easier than killing somebody because you think you're ok. So, if you do this and are offended, yep, I mean you. Kill somebody, do duty as a crash test dummy, for being a dummy!

I also think your harsh judgements will come back to bite you in the ass...

No, I think you are upset because I don't think it's ok for people even slightly over the limit to drive and kill somebody while being that way, which has nothing to do with the ORIGINAL TOPIC of a woman murdering her kids because she didn't use a condom to begin with, or another form of birth control.

Only a sic mind would want to see someone be used for a crash test dummy and be hit till they got killed....get some help... before you snap..and do something you'll regret....and end up on the news ..like the people you love to hate.

Well, I think it's sick, for somebody to think it's ok to be driving when they are slightly over the limit. It's ok though, I uderstand how some very sick people simply don't think the rules that apply to everybody else, don't apply to themselves.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Well, I think it's sick, for somebody to think it's ok to be driving when they are slightly over the limit. It's ok though, I uderstand how some very sick people simply don't think the rules that apply to everybody else, don't apply to themselves.

I never said I thought it was ok?..I used it as an example that not everyone is using some loaded gun as you said...deliberately out to kill someone...

It's clear you're reading way more into this now.....and quite frankly..you seem an extreme neurotic type.

You get sic at people slightly over the limit driving.... but we're supposed to applaud the fact that you want to see drunk drivers repeatedly smashed into till they die.... we're supposed to applaud that you want an obviously scared 25 year old..have her head swirled in a toilet bowl.. and then smothered?

I really hope you just need hormones or something....because you seem way out of whack to me..and quite frankly.... if I was your kid.. I would be very afraid to be honest with you about anything.

No, I think you are upset because I don't think it's ok for people even slightly over the limit to drive and kill somebody while being that way, which has nothing to do with the ORIGINAL TOPIC of a woman murdering her kids because she didn't use a condom to begin with, or another form of birth control.

what makes you so sure she didn't use something and it failed ?..what makes you so sure she wasn't raped ?..maybe even by her father?

Are there more details about her life..that you are privy to and we aren't..?

And your assumptions about why I am upset are way off base as well.. I am upset at how you want these people treated for their "crimes".

edit on 16-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

]I never said I thought it was ok?..I used it as an example that not everyone is using some loaded gun as you said...deliberately out to kill someone...

Sorry, accidents happen when you are sober. People over the limit have an increased chance of having an accident. And yes, they are deliberately driving while intoxicated. Don't take it out on me because you chose to use an example that is silly. People driving drunk are driving a loaded weapon..While they might not have the intention of using it, they are operating it. Therefore, it becomes a loaded weapon. Also, show me where I said a drunk driver was using a loaded gun. That is ridiculous, as I never said that. I said they are driving a loaded weapon. That means they are driving a vehicle while being loaded.

It's clear you're reading way more into this now.....and quite frankly..you seem an extreme neurotic type.

So says the person who indicates it's ok to drive while slighlty intoxicated. That was your example, not mine. I am not neurotic about it, just believe in the laws that determine what a drunk driver is. They exist for a reason, so, if you think I am neurotic about it, then once again, that is your problem.

You get sic at people slightly over the limit driving.... but we're supposed to applaud the fact that you want to see drunk drivers repeatedly smashed into till they die.... we're supposed to applaud that you want an obviously scared 25 year old..have her head swirled in a toilet bowl.. and then smothered?

Indicate anywere where I have asked for applause. And as for the 25 year old being scared, imagine what the new born babies felt? It's your choice to have sympathy for her. I don't.

I really hope you just need hormones or something....because you seem way out of whack to me..and quite frankly.... if I was your kid.. I would be very afraid to be honest with you about anything.

My kids can tell me anything. The only time I have ever gotten really upset with them is if I caught them in a lie. So, you see, unless your a liar, I am a pussy cat. No hormone balance needed on that one.

what makes you so sure she didn't use something and it failed ?..what makes you so sure she wasn't raped ?..maybe even by her father?

I never said I was sure. Most responsible, sexually active people of the age of 25 take precautions. So, giving her the benefit of the doubt on that one, for you, she still murdered 2 babies. Most 25 year olds, even if they aren't active, anticipate that they might be. To stick your head in the sand on that one, is on you. Remember, by all accounts of people interviewed, they considered her to be a normal 25 year old. They also had no idea she was pregnant.

Are there more details about her life..that you are privy to and we aren't..?

Once again, you are making this out to be about her life, which is not what it is. She killed two babies, or don't the lives they could have, and should have had be the issue here? Just because she gave them a swirly before suffocating them doesn't mean that they should not be the top issue here. You are making this out to be all about her.

And your assumptions about why I am upset are way off base as well.. I am upset at how you want these people treated for their "crimes".

Really, my assumptions are not off. You just don't like the fact that my ideas as to how criminals should be treated don't agree with yours. So you are upset because I don't see it your way.

edit on 17-9-2011 by Blanca Rose because: quote

edit on 17-9-2011 by Blanca Rose because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

reply to post by wildtimes

And btw, I DO spend my time trying to figure out why people are the way they are.

and I for one...am very grateful to have people like you in this world.

Thanks, gabby. It's not fun or easy, but it seems to me that it's the most worthwhile thing I can do.

And I for one can say what a great heart she [Wildtimes] has. She was a rock for me when I needed one. She took her time to listen, and HEAR me. She helped me through a very challenging time in my life - and for that I will be forever thankful.
This woman has a heart of gold, and cares deeply for people. If more people in the world were like her, this world would be a much better place.
Bless you my friend!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I'm sorry blanca..but I didn't read of word of the post I'm replying to....and I won't..

I'm done with your attitude....and with your posts...and with this thread.

I hope the girl gets some psychological help..because shes been through a lot of emotional trauma..that doesn't mean I don't think she should be accountable in some way for what she did..but I don't hate her..I won't hate her..

and I feel badly that she felt she had to hide the pregnancy..and had no options but to kill her children...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I'm sorry blanca..but I didn't read of word of the post I'm replying to....and I won't..

I'm done with your attitude....and with your posts...and with this thread.

I hope the girl gets some psychological help..because shes been through a lot of emotional trauma..that doesn't mean I don't think she should be accountable in some way for what she did..but I don't hate her..I won't hate her..

and I feel badly that she felt she had to hide the pregnancy..and had no options but to kill her children...

Hey, that is fine. Just goes to show that you think it is ok to lie about my seeking applause. Just goes to show you couldn't correct yourself about accusing me of saying people use a loaded gun.

This girl, in the article killed two babies. Your idea about how she should be treated for doing so, and mine differ. You think she needs psychological help, while I think she needs a swirley.

I feel badly for the children she murdered. Imagine how it must have felt to be plopped into a cold toilet, then have your breath stolen from you as soon as you figure out how to take one. You are assuming this woman must have had some trauma. I am saying that whatever trauma she had is no excuse for a double murder. It isn't attitude. It is what it is. Cold hearted, double murder. I am cold hearted to this woman for what she has done. Yes, I hate her, for stealing the life of two babies.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

i hope she rots, people llike my partner and i would love to have nother baby, how can someone do such a thing, she should have the same done to her. and she should keep her legs shut and not get pregnant next time.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I absolutely agree with you, our daughter is now 25 herself and she is our only child, and still is the light of my life. We have always wanted more but the Big Boss hasn't let it happen.

We have let our daughter know since she started her menstruation that if she ever became pregnant, for whatever reason, and wasn't sure if she could handle the responsibility, that she was welcome to leave the child with us, no questions asked, and we sould ensure that it had a loving home.

I can not find it in my heart to offer any mercy to any parent, mother or father, that would kill their child for any reason.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Thanks for the link, even though I am at work and can't watch the video here, I will be watching it in a few hours when I get home.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I was referring to you making assumptions that she was a "huge, fat pig". I feel sad when I see judgemental comments like that.

And who are you to say that she should have had an abortion? Perhaps she didn't know she was pregnant until it was too late.

There are so many possible reasons as to why this happened - neither you or I know the full story, so we can't judge, can we?

Then feel sad, but don't feel sad for the homicidal c##t that killed her babies, feel sad for the babies. Feel sad for the lives that were snuffed, feel sad for the people whose lives they could have enriched, feel sad for the girls that could have loved them, feel sad for the babies that they will never get to father, but don't feel sad for the b##ch that killed them.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63

I totally agree with this woman is not insane but is selfish and did not want responsibility of these babies.
She is a cold and calculating killer. Sympathy is not what she deserves and I too hope she rots.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit
come on people, come on !!!!
keep cool please !!! keep cool !!
first of all do not JUDGE !! you have NO right at all to judge that woman ok ?
lots of children are killed each day, be it by starvation, malnutrition ( Gaza ok ? Somalia ? ok ? who cares anyway )
if she did do this as a mother, then she must have been I guess in deep distress, deep depression ..
I hope for you you never get into a deep depression like that - ok ???.... understand ?? never had depression ? nice to see you happy then !!
so, stop judging her
please judge society ok ??
she has responsability for sure, but society does kill mothers in distress/despair ! be it by law or by not helping her at all before things happen !!!
no excuse, just some human, just a little bit human emotion left in this neo-con neo-capitalist society killing emotionally and physically everyone !!

edit on 16-9-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

Sir or Madam, as appropriate, you must be the reincarnation of the Buddha, but I am not that enlightened. I judge, as do most humans.

Speaking as a person that is deeply, clinically depressed and has had homicidal urges I feel that I do have the right to judge her.

SHE KILLED HER NEWBORN BABIES!!!!!! She lives in a culture that allows for many different views, opinions, and options. Infanticide is not one of them.

She had many options available to her and she still chose infanticide.

She carried twin boys to full term, if it was a single birth I might be able to believe that she could have hidden it from friends and family, but not twins. If she was engaged to her boyfriend for 3 years, then why didn't he know she was pregnant and do something.

This could have been prevented but was not. She may not be the only responsible party, but she is the one that carried out the murders, she is the one that will be judged

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

my apologies. i was looking for links that may be more accessible beyond a local news channel in the state of tn, and that was the only one i could find at the time. although seriously out of context, i was looking at it from the perspective of law. i work for a criminal defense attorney, and i know how often the guilty get away with it. i am not saying casey anthony is guilty, i am simply saying she was given her day in court, and the arguments, no matter how truthful they were, lead a judge and jury to find her innocent in a court of law. i only found that quote to be somewhat relevant due to the subject matter. and although i know it is not my or your place to judge, do you believe casey anthony to be innocent? i didn't during the trial, but towards the end, even with that horrific smile she gave when the verdict came in, i am no longer so sure.. well, that's a whole other thread completely, just wanted to apologize, i just see it playing out similarly in a court of law, with a wonderful defense attorney to do all the lying for her, and like someone else said, let her off with a smack on the hand (and a hug)

reply to post by Manhater

there we go! this is what i am thinking as well

I really don't think Casey was home to kill her child. I do believe her parents were. I think, she was a fall guy in that case.

the now very mixed reactions of her parents.. well, it could easily lead someone to believe that they, one or both, could have easily had something to do with...
edit on 17-9-2011 by schitzoandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Do your research, to all appearances, she had a loving, supportive family. Don't give her a pass just because you want to feel superior to another by shoving your pity on her and your opinions on us. She had other options available to her throughout the pregnancy and did not take advantage of them.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

I am against abortion, but I do not have the right, as no one else does either, to force my opinions on another.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

No solace? Fine. I didn't post it for you, I was already aware that you were gnashing your teeth and playing judge and jury and executioner...

you know though, this 25 year old did in fact play judge jury executioner to those twins, so whether you like it or not, this is the reaction she will be given by any who come along this matter...

Originally posted by wildtimes

I'll tell ya what, I don't like the fact that you are trying to ease this one over with some new age fluff! Would you dare even suggest this garbage to any of the people who are now needelessly involved in this?

Yep, I sure would.
There is more to "real" than you can even imagine.
Just because you are unaware of it doesn't make it less so.

and it would sound a bit to me like you have judged in the aforementioned quoted post... just saying, you will have your opinion, and others will have theirs... there are too many people out there trying to teach, and not enough trying to learn...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Wildtimes, speaking in support of Blanca, I for one have spent many hours of my life thinking on this issue,

Yes, if I truly believe that a person has committed a crime so heinous that they deserved execution, I would be willing to perform that execution. The only difference that I would make would be in the form of execution, if I could, I would bring back the guillotine so that I could show the criminal the mercy they may not have shown their victim and make their death quick.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

i found it, thanks for leading me in the right direction, i always think bbc, and often forget cnn... anyways, link to cnn
www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2011/09/16/drew-twins-murdered.hln?iref=allsearch , just in case.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63

very nice! like i state above, this woman played judge jury executioner, and as someone pointed out to me much earlier in this thread, it is now her turn to be judged. she played 'god', now it is in another's hands to play the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join