It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mother admits to killing twins minutes after they are born

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Wow, really? I'm speechless, which doesen't happen very often.

Way to go...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Lindsey lists the Bible under her favorite books.

Could this have to do with her religious beliefs?
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I haven't mentioned anything about an excecution, up until now. But since you mentioned it, she out to have her head dunked in a toilet while she gets a swirley, just before she is smothered!!!!!!!

wow..thats pretty harsh sentence for someone who obviously was very afraid of the consequences of her family finding out she was pregnant.

What she did was not right..but fear can make you do some really stupid stuff...and we really don't know what her family life was like.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

I haven't mentioned anything about an excecution, up until now. But since you mentioned it, she out to have her head dunked in a toilet while she gets a swirley, just before she is smothered!!!!!!!

wow..thats pretty harsh sentence for someone who obviously was very afraid of the consequences of her family finding out she was pregnant.

Why is it harsh when it's the same thing she did to her babies?

What she did was not right..but fear can make you do some really stupid stuff...and we really don't know what her family life was like.

What she did was beyond stupid. It was murder.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Holy cow, Blanca!!
What do you do to your own kids when you're this pissed??

I was infuriated and disgusted when Susan Smith drowned her kids for her "boyfriend", and I thought -- at the time -- that she should be put in a car and lowered with it into a lake until she was about to expire and then pulled back out EVERY DAY for the rest of her natural life.

I truly do understand poetic justice.

I am much older now, and have found a place of peace and understanding, and a way to let go of hate and anger. Your reaction to this seems to me quite alarming.

After all,
"Why do we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?"

Peace, sister.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
And this is different from when a (mare/cow/ewe/bitch/cat) rejects a (foal/calf/lamb/puppy/kitten) how?
Some females are not cut out to be mothers or they are and they know that something is wrong with their offspring.

Ok, so, I guess I am not the only person who can refere to pregnant women as a farm animal.

Before you crucify this woman consider she may have not been in a rational frame of mind. She was living at home her hormones could have been telling her that it was a famine and the offspring would not survive anyhow. I hate to reduce a thinking human being to a hormone/instict driven class but out of 2.2 billion women on the planet today you don't think it is possible for the media to point out the .0000075% of mothers that can't take the pressure and snap?

So, it's ok to murder an innocent baby, just because you are not in the right frame of mind, or have snapped?

[quoteKeep in mind the story that you are being fed is written by the mainstream media and we know they would NEVER angle a story to acheive an agenda.

Well, it goes to show that people can read a lot more into a story by the main stream media, as you did.

Hormones don't committ murder by the way, people do!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Why is it harsh when it's the same thing she did to her babies?

What she did was beyond stupid. It was murder.

Yes..it was... but you have no idea of the other circumstances in her life....yet you are ready to do the same to her?

If drowning her in a toilet bowl is what would make you feel happy and justified.... I don't know what to say..

edit on 16-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by schitzoandro

wow... a baby shoot... i can see the sign over it... don't want your baby? just slide in the tube, and go on with your life!

so messed up...

and not a funny story at all, but a shoot? like chute? what is coming to mind when you say that is an old apartment complex, where everyone dumps their dirty laundry down a chute... ugh...

and unfortunately, the pix do not look like she was too huge... just disgusting...

With respect, I'd much rather a baby be put through a chute and given to a couple that desperately wants that baby; that loves the baby before even meeting it, rather than be suffocated in a toilet but its birth mother. Chutes sound cold and soulless, but so does being killed when one is seconds old, or a lifetime of hate and neglect by one's parents.

I'm glad for those chutes. If you can't be a parent, drop and run is a far better alternative than what happened in this story and so many like it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Holy cow, Blanca!!
What do you do to your own kids when you're this pissed??

This woman is not my child. My children don't murder babies. If they did, I would expect them to be held accountable for their actions, hormone induced or whatever. They were also taught to sit down and talk when they have problems. They were also told that if they could not talk to me about something, then they should find somebody else to discuss it with.

I was infuriated and disgusted when Susan Smith drowned her kids for her "boyfriend", and I thought -- at the time -- that she should be put in a car and lowered with it into a lake until she was about to expire and then pulled back out EVERY DAY for the rest of her natural life.

I truly do understand poetic justice.

I am much older now, and have found a place of peace and understanding, and a way to let go of hate and anger. Your reaction to this seems to me quite alarming.

Hmm, well then, based on what you described above, I guess it takes one to know one!

After all,
"Why do we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?"

Peace, sister.

Ok, let's say since you are the compassionate soul here, why don't you volunteer to feed, house and clothe this person while they are in prison or a mental insitute?

edit on 16-9-2011 by Blanca Rose because: fix quote

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

hey friend you should tell this to … blanca,

What people need to know is that woman have the honor to make life, and sometimes the they as fragile as they are have no base or better to say no one to hold the responsibilities with her, I mean emotional responsibilities .

So it’s easy to people to judge a situation when they have no real knowledge of what happened .

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Yes..it was... but you have no idea of the other circumstances in her life....yet you are ready to do the same to her?

If drowning her in a toilet bowl is what would make you feel happy and justified.... I don't know what to say..

Given the worst possible scenario of circumstances in her life, there is no excuse for what she did. I don't care if somebody threatened her life to get her to do this!

This is no longer about her life, it's about the dead babies. The ones she robbed of a lifetime!

edit on 16-9-2011 by Blanca Rose because: quote

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca RoseSo, it's ok to murder an innocent baby, just because you are not in the right frame of mind, or have snapped?

Yes!
Giving birth is traumatic.

Giving birth surrounded by people you depend on who you believe will throw you out (Starve you to death) if they find out you have transgressed against their albiet twisted beliefs.

Sterilize her forever (forbid her acess to children under 10) and/but give her a pass on this one.

The media seeks out these stories like vultures to the dying because they are weak prey.

Would you please tell us where the shelter for unwed mothers within 50 miles of where this woman resides is?
I don't think she is much of a social giant I do see a person who may be likely to be told and fall for the lines of ...

How beautiful she is
How he would love her forever take care of her.
They don't need to be married first to do the deed if they really love each other.
Or any other variation on that theme.
But I suppose that never happens in your world

Womens shelters for people like this don't exist anymore or if they do they are hidden so deep in the forest that the mothers would not know where to look. The women of today must rely on the state system and if you will notice she is white. Whites are on the very bottom of the food chain in terms of recieving aid and yet for some reason are on the very top of it for paying for such aid.

Blanca Rose- I am guessing when you had your children that you had a doctors care and if you had potential for out of control post parteum symptoms you were in a position to have...
Had been given medication?
Had the father nearby for support?
Had a supporting family?
As horrible as her actions were she had nothing to fall back on (You did Ms Marien Antoinette wannabe) than to hide what she had done and pretended it had never happened.
I do not condone it. I will not condemn her for it.
Nor should you.
Show me that you were homeless without any non state or government funded support system (She didn't have that) when you had your children and now they are 4.0 students and whatever and are consultants/workimng for the engineering section of JPL, NASA, GE, Sempra and the cancer research division of Phiser.

As much as you love them the law of averages tells me that your children are probably not the best looking not the most intelligent that our species has to offer and the same law of averages makes me feel that a cetrain small number of women who within a very short time of giving birth and feel they have no other option than the I'ts me or my child I can have more children and my child can't survive to have another mother.

Set your "Oooh it's just a baby!!!!!!" drive aside for a moment and think about this in a survival manner that the mother may or may not have been thinking.
A mature fertile is worth 47% more to the survival of the speiec is than a newborn is bump that up to over 200% if the mother isn't around to care the newborn defective or not.

edit on 16-9-2011 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

She is 25 years old, has a job, and you think she was afraid to have a baby in front of people she depends on?

We are not talking about some 14 or 15 year old kid here!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I wonder how many of the people responding are not against abortion. So it's ok to kill babies, just because it is done softly? By that rationale, lethal injection is also not such a terrible punishment and should be given out much more frequently.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

I happen to not believe in abortion unless, the life of the mother is in danger, there is something horribly wrong with the baby, or the child is the result of rape.

Abortions are not a substitute for birth control.

However, in this case, the woman was going to murder them anyway, so she could have done it much earlier without anybody even ever knowing she was pregnant. Does that make the abortion ok in this case? No, but it would have been a heck of a lot simpler.

As for lethal injection? I think that's too simple of a way to go. I am a firm believer in firing squads with no blindfold, where the squad has no idea who actually fires the lethal bullet!

As for drunks that drive and kill somebody and then survive? They out to be used as living crash test dummies until they are dead from it!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Ok, let's say since you are the compassionate soul here, why don't you volunteer to feed, house and clothe this person while they are in prison or a mental insitute?

What? That doesn't even make sense. If I had the opp, yes, I would try to help this person, to help her figure out what happened to her that created her thinking to do what she did. I would not hate her. I would try my best to understand her, and to help her deal with whatever fear/anger/rage, and whatever caused her to do this.

I would not stick her head in a toilet and then smother her.
And on the other hand, if YOU stuck her head in a toilet and then smothered her, I would do the same for you -- to try to help you figure out why you did that, and why you are so consumed with your hatred and therefore turned to violence.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Every time I read something like this, a part of me withers and dies. If it weren't for my faith, I would scarcely know how to get up every morning amidst this strange, ruthless reality.

I've seen enough to know I've seen too much.

At the end of the day, I literally force myself to remember - there is good left in this world, and it's worth fighting for.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I happen to not believe in abortion unless, the life of the mother is in danger, there is something horribly wrong with the baby, or the child is the result of rape. Abortions are not a substitute for birth control. However, in this case, the woman was going to murder them anyway, so she could have done it much earlier without anybody even ever knowing she was pregnant. Does that make the abortion ok in this case? No, but it would have been a heck of a lot simpler. As for lethal injection? I think that's too simple of a way to go. I am a firm believer in firing squads with no blindfold, where the squad has no idea who actually fires the lethal bullet! As for drunks that drive and kill somebody and then survive? They out to be used as living crash test dummies until they are dead from it!

From the sounds of what you would like seen done to people....you are much more of a danger to our society than this 25 year old was...

Honestly..blanca..you need to be watched closely.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

What? That doesn't even make sense. If I had the opp, yes, I would try to help this person, to help her figure out what happened to her that created her thinking to do what she did. I would not hate her. I would try my best to understand her, and to help her deal with whatever fear/anger/rage, and whatever caused her to do this.

Well, isn't that special!

I would not stick her head in a toilet and then smother her.
And on the other hand, if YOU stuck her head in a toilet and then smothered her, I would do the same for you -- to try to help you figure out why you did that, and why you are so consumed with your hatred and therefore turned to violence.

There are prisons full of people who committ these types of crimes. Perhaps you should spend every free moment of your time trying to figure them all out!

I said I think she deserves to have her head stuck in a toilet and then be smothered. That does not mean I would do it. There is somebody out there that would do it if they were paid to, just like any other excecutioner. Perhaps people need to have the punishment fit the crime, in cases just like this.

And while you say I am being judgemental, I feel that you are giving far too much credit for redemption to a person who could do a thing like this. You think she is redemable, while I think she's pure evil.

I'm not consumed with hatred by the way. I hate this person for what she did. That alone doesn't make me consumed with anything but hatred for THIS person!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

And while you say I am being judgemental, I feel that you are giving far too much credit for redemption to a person who could do a thing like this. You think she is redemable, while I think she's pure evil.

You seem to be the one radiating evil here blanca...the type of mother who's kid would not want her to find out she was pregnant.

The type of mother..who's kids lie to, because they are deathly afraid of the consequences.

heaven forbid you're children ever got into an accident, and someone died..and they blew a little over the legal limit.

Would you be willing to watch as they were used as crash test dummies..till they were killed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join