It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mother admits to killing twins minutes after they are born

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
reply to post by Blanca Rose

You should re-evaluate your use of hate and negativity on this site.

Yes, I really hate people who murder innocent newly born babies. Sue me!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
and here is the perfect line in regards to this situation...

bossip.com...

What is the world coming too. She, like Casey Anthony, just didn’t want to be a mom!

and i'm kind of upset that bbc isn't reporting this yet... i really love bbc world news... but of course, this story has barely even made it out of tennessee yet, well i guess i helped get it out there a little bit...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Originally posted by KatieVA

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
reply to post by Blanca Rose

You should re-evaluate your use of hate and negativity on this site.

Agreed. No one knows the full situation, so who are we to judge?

The full story? What does the full story have to do with it when 2 babies are dead?

The end in this case does not justify the means! Murder is murder, no matter what lead up to it.

I was referring to you making assumptions that she was a "huge, fat pig". I feel sad when I see judgemental comments like that.

And who are you to say that she should have had an abortion? Perhaps she didn't know she was pregnant until it was too late.

There are so many possible reasons as to why this happened - neither you or I know the full story, so we can't judge, can we?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

There are so many possible reasons as to why this happened - neither you or I know the full story, so we can't judge, can we?

yes, yes we can. 2 babies are dead, and she was judge, jury, and executioner to them. who was she to judge their lives worthless? you can't have it both ways

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I was referring to you making assumptions that she was a "huge, fat pig". I feel sad when I see judgemental comments like that.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I was a huge, fat pig when I was pregnant with my twins. I am the first to admitt it. So, based on my own personal experience, I can honeslty make that judgement call.

And who are you to say that she should have had an abortion? Perhaps she didn't know she was pregnant until it was too late.

Well, then there would be no story here then, would there? Even if she didn't know she was pregnant until it was too late, she could have thought about the lives growing inside of her, rather than just herself. As somebody else in the thread mentioned, 9 months is plenty of time to figure something else out in regards to her situation. Even if finding out after the time limit to get an abortion, she could have done something else.

Well, I can, and I don' t think I need your permission or blessing to do so. Your pretty judgmental when it comes to other people being able to say what they want in regards to this. Who are you to tell me how I should feel about this?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

But, it was never too late to give them up for adoption.

There's plenty of us out here that would love to adopt newborns...

edit on 16-9-2011 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

the argument you are having is very hard to say... i completely agree, she has no right to be judge jury and executioner, there is no doubt that she is not given that right, but she did. what bothers me equally as much is why was she so scared of her parents finding out? did she not know that eventually the pregnancy would end and she would have to become responsible for those children? obviously she did not want that responsibility, but i do agree that there is more going on with this then has been exposed as of yet... but my point here would be, she absolutely shouldn't have done this, there are a lot of options out there other than a double murder... unless she is just plain bat s#@t crazy, there is a good chance another judge jury and executioner will hang her from the highest tree... still, then i think again it is messed up that someone else will now have the say so in the future of her life... don't get me wrong, if i was the father, they would have to lock me up to keep from killing her myself, but that is ran by emotions, sorry, my point there is it still is a little messed up to me that someone else gets to play god with her life now, don't get me wrong i am in no way defending her, not even the slightest bit, it's just messed up that someone went to law school and now they get to control the fate of others... i don't think that is right, just like i don't think murdering twin newborns is right...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

she is not that big, her co-workers had no idea she was pregnant so it must not have been that obvious, she hid it from everyone.......so so sad for the babies......labor usually takes a while, why didn't she leave have them somewhere else and drop them off at one of those designated places???

the story says she knew she was pregnant, and she has been engaged to the same guy since 2008, they are testing his dna.

we don't have all the details, will see how this story continues to unfold

edit on 16-9-2011 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

i do agree there is more to the story, and perhaps she was living in fear of her parents, but then again consider that she was in a sorority, it's not like she was some 16 year old scared kid constantly under her parents watchful eye, she is out of the house and old enough to be able to stand up for herself and her children. i dont see any reasonable justification for what she did (not that you were justifying it)

imo someone else needs to 'play god' over her life... it's only fitting considering she played god over her children's lives. someone needs to put her away for a long, long time. what's to say she won't get pregnant again and do the same thing? people need to answer for their crimes, and this is crime in its worst form. she took lives, now someone needs to take hers.
edit on 16-9-2011 by thedeadlyrhythm because: oops, she confessed

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
God Bless those babies and God Bless all the babies that are not given the chance. May God have mercy on her soul and Bless the father and help all thru that horrible tragedy. What the heck is wrong with her, why.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I was a huge, fat pig when I was pregnant with my twins. I am the first to admitt it. So, based on my own personal experience, I can honeslty make that judgement call.

Well I'm sorry to hear that you looked like a huge fat pig when you were pregnant, but that doesn't speak for all pregnant woman, does it?
I looked like a huge glowing ball of beauty when I was pregnant, if I say so myself!

Well, I can, and I don' t think I need your permission or blessing to do so. Your pretty judgmental when it comes to other people being able to say what they want in regards to this. Who are you to tell me how I should feel about this?

It's not that I'm telling you how you should feel, as clearly nothing will ever change that. I just think that unless you're a criminal psychologist and you know the ins and outs of what this girl was going through, it's not really very nice to be calling her a huge fat pig, disgusting, or saying she should have had an abortion.

I am in no way saying that she was right, far from it. 2 beautiful, innocent babies were murdered and that's awful. I'm just fed up of the MSM reporting something and straight away, hateful words and judgements spew out of people's mouths when they don't even know all the facts.
edit on 16-9-2011 by KatieVA because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by KatieVA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I believe that people who commit murder, kill newborns and perform other atrocious acts are horribly mentally ill. No person in their right mind would do what happened to these babies. Clearly, something is wrong with the mother. It does not justify her behavior. In the end, two small children lost their lives before they even had a chance to begin. However, I do think as a society we have inherent flaws and lack the knowledge to help the mentally ill, deranged and psychopathic. I wish we did.
edit on 16/9/11 by applebaum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

putting it that way, i definitely agree.. she judged, now it's her turn to be judged... that definitely makes sense to me, especially in the world we live in... that is why i love ATS, there are so many wonderful thought processes going on, and although i definitely consider myself to think outside the box, it's always good to have an idea outside the box and have someone else's thinking bring more knowledge and understanding to assist in drawing the bigger picture...

edit on 16-9-2011 by schitzoandro because: add

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Well I'm sorry to hear that you looked like a huge fat pig when you were pregnant, but that doesn't speak for allpregnant woman, does it?
I looked like a huge glowing ball of beauty when I was pregnant, if I say so myself!

Granted, every pregnancy is different. I am normally a very small person, wearing a size 2, and believe me, I knew I was pregnant with twins by my second month, having to start wearing maternity clothes at that time. This was my 3rd pregnancy, so it was much different than the other pregnancies. You can't possibly have two babies growing to the size she did without gaining lots of weight.

It's not that I'm telling you how you should feel, as clearly nothing will ever change that. I just think that unless you're a criminal psychologist and you know the ins and outs of what this girl was going through, it's not really very nice to be calling her a huge fat pig, disgusting, or saying she should have had an abortion.

Yes, you are when you include me by using the word "we." You are entitled to your feelings and beliefs on this, and so am I. Don't include me in "we."

I am in no way saying that she was right, far from it. 2 beautiful, innocent babies were murdered and that's awful. I'm just fed up of the MSM reporting something and straight away, hateful words and judgements spew out of people's mouths when they don't even know all the facts.

That is how you feel about it. I expressed the way I feel about it. The facts are that 2 babies are dead, dropped into a toilet and then smothered by their own mother. That it was reported while you would rather wait for all the facts isn't going to change how I feel about this horrid woman, who I have zero sympathy for now, nor will ever, even after all the facts are known.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Blanca Rose because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

There are certain things I CAN understand. Such as being a teenager...ending up pregnant....scared and unsure...feeling like you have no one you can turn to...or maybe no one you can trust...you even hide your pregnancy for as long as you can, hoping it will go away.

What I can NOT understand, is giving birth, to not 1 but TWO innocent babies, and killing them. MY GOD!

I had a foster child 20 years ago who was only 14 years old. She ended up pregnant. She hid it - VERY well. In her case it was winter, so the HUGE heavy sweaters covered her pretty well. Until the night she went into labor. She was in bed, trying to sleep. Lots of moaning was heard. I went and asked her if she was okay, at first she said she had a stomach ache and just wanted to rest. Eventually, she came to me and said she needed to go to the hospital. I said "fine, lets go - are you feeling that bad?"...she informed me that she was.

Off to the hospital we go. We enter the ER, I check her in. We get taken back. On the in-take of information the nurse asks "when was your last period", she answered "I don't know". Then she asked "Could you be pregnant?" She said "I think I am" I am in SHOCK! You THINK you are?.....

Let's just say things moved rather quickly after that. She was in full blown labor, and delivered within an hour of entering the ER...it was quite the experience.

Could I have imagined my situation turning into her trying to keep it so quiet that she gave birth, at home, in the bathroom and then proceeded to suffocate the baby? NO! Not in my wildest dreams.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
OK, my bad! I appologize, I jumped the gun by replying to the couple of things posted on the OP, before looking the article over. I ASSUMED (yes, I just made an ass out of myself for assuming) that this was a teenager - NOT a 25 year old!

This changes my feelings tremendously!

No reason for this at all!

Hide it, deny it, but for god sake go to a hospital and at least leave the babies for someone to adopt. You didn't want mommy and daddy to hear the babies cry...OMG!

How long was she going to leave them in the laundry basket?

How in the world do you give birth to twins, in a bathroom- without making a mess?!

Sorry, I gave birth to 6 children.. I can't fathom ever doing harm to a new born INNOCENT baby.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What a dreadful piece of news

I can't help wondering if there is something mentally awry with this woman.

She put the murdered babies in a laundry basket to hide them. A laundry basket? And she thought they wouldn't be found? Sounds like something an extremely frightened young girl would do, not a 25 year old woman.

Then she carried on going to work as if nothing had happened, where she was arrested 2 days later, after her father had found them STILL IN THE LAUNDRY BASKET. If she was so evil and compus mentus, wouldn't she have moved the bodies somewhere else where they stood a better chance of not being found?

Sounds like the actions of someone who is severely mentally ill if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Disgusting. Why didn't she just get an abortion?

This response is absolutely classic.

Yeah, how dare she kill those innocent babies the moment they were born? That is just sick.

She should have killed them much sooner with the assistance of the medical profession.

If she kills them on her own at birth, she is a heinous murderer (which I agree with).

If she had had an abortion then...what? She would be a virtuous and crusading champion of a woman's right to chose?

edit on 16-9-2011 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Disgusting. Why didn't she just get an abortion?

Also, she must be a huge, fat pig to have hidden a twin pregnancy all the way to full term. How could nobody notice?

Having given birth to full term twin baby boys myself that each weighed 7lbs, there was no way I could have hidden it. I gained about 60 lbs.

Also to add: I took an ill friend to a hospital recently, and was flabberghasted to see that the hospital has a baby chute. Sort of like a book return at a library. When I inquired about it, I was told it is a place where parents can deposit babies that they can't take care of, no questions asked!

edit on 16-9-2011 by Blanca Rose because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by Blanca Rose because: spelling

Oh jeez, that's much better! Murder the babies before they're born, instead of after they're born!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
come on people, come on !!!!
keep cool please !!! keep cool !!
first of all do not JUDGE !! you have NO right at all to judge that woman ok ?
lots of children are killed each day, be it by starvation, malnutrition ( Gaza ok ? Somalia ? ok ? who cares anyway )
if she did do this as a mother, then she must have been I guess in deep distress, deep depression ..
I hope for you you never get into a deep depression like that - ok ???.... understand ?? never had depression ? nice to see you happy then !!
so, stop judging her
please judge society ok ??
she has responsability for sure, but society does kill mothers in distress/despair ! be it by law or by not helping her at all before things happen !!!
no excuse, just some human, just a little bit human emotion left in this neo-con neo-capitalist society killing emotionally and physically everyone !!

edit on 16-9-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join