It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mother admits to killing twins minutes after they are born

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

Precisely! Exposing the hypocrisy of the "all aghast at killing babies" crowd.

Killing them the politically correct way is ok...any other way is despicable and sick behaviour.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit
come on people, come on !!!!
keep cool please !!! keep cool !!
first of all do not JUDGE !! you have NO right at all to judge that woman ok ?
lots of children are killed each day, be it by starvation, malnutrition ( Gaza ok ? Somalia ? ok ? who cares anyway )
if she did do this as a mother, then she must have been I guess in deep distress, deep depression ..
I hope for you you never get into a deep depression like that - ok ???.... understand ?? never had depression ? nice to see you happy then !!
so, stop judging her
please judge society ok ??
she has responsability for sure, but society does kill mothers in distress/despair ! be it by law or by not helping her at all before things happen !!!
no excuse, just some human, just a little bit human emotion left in this neo-con neo-capitalist society killing emotionally and physically everyone !!

edit on 16-9-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

Sure...and the kid who blows away the owners of a variety store during a robbery is misunderstood by his parents...so we should let him off with a warning (and a hug).

"Society" doesn't kill people. People kill people.

This mother was 25. She is an adult. She murdered two innocent babies (her own flesh and blood no less). Life in jail with no chance of parole...or the death penalty (oh, and a hug).

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

perhaps the children werent her husbands.....and they hadent been having relations as to why she would fear the parents that seems to be another important factor in this but this is one of the more horrible things ive read in a long long time

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

She should have killed them much sooner with the assistance of the medical profession.

If she had had an abortion then...what? She would be a virtuous and crusading champion of a woman's right to chose?

If she had an abortion, this article never would have made the news.

Personally, I do not generally believe in abortion. If she was going to murder them anyway, it would have saved a lot of grief and suffering down the road. Imagine being the person who found them in the laudry basket, being whomever the father is and the whole other host of people that are involved that never had to be...........

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is no different a crime to me as those that suck babies out of a womb at at earlier period.

The biggest crime in the world is abortion and to think they actually pay people to kill them.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Its so sad that any girl would be so afraid to tell her parents about being pregnant. What she did was awful, but it makes me wonder why she was so very afraid to tell them. I know that a parent would not be over the moon but thats your daughter and grandchildren! Why not have forgiveness for your own flesh and blood? I will always be there for my children and they would always know that they can confide anything to me and I will still love them no matter what.

This women was either insane or was mad from terror of being discovered to have given birth. Either way to do this to your newborn children something has to be seriously wrong with you mentally.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

I agree while they are developed, but it must be worse doing this to a child that is living breathing and feeling than say an embryo which has no conciousness yet and is not suffering.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

I think its about killing them before they have developed conciousness and are aware that they are suffering. I don't know what the law is in the US regarding termination periods, but how can anyone claim they aborting a foetus that has no conciousness and does not suffer at all is the same as murdering a baby that feels pain and is very much aware of the experience?

This is btw assuming that abortions are only ever done before the foetus has developed to a point where it is aware of its suffering. Doing so afterwards is indeed evil.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I just saw this on CNN. No words really, other than something had to have been seriously wrong in her mind/life.
edit on 16-9-2011 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

I tried to find this on cnn, i know i know, i am the OP, but would you have a link? i only ask because i didn't know if anyone outside the US would be able to view a local news link... just wanted to get it out there for anyone that wants to read about this, and i haven't found it on bbc...yet...
edit on 16-9-2011 by schitzoandro because: add

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I think the girl may have some mental illness or something.

Ya think?
Yeah. She had some very serious mental illness, I can say as a trained clinical psychotherapist. The awful things that people do -- and if you were to learn about her parents, and their parents, and their parents before them, you'd likely find a whole hornets' nest of problems for generations.

Family systems create monsters. It's quite disheartening. The saddest part of all is that it's quite difficult to "opt out" of the system in which one is raised.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Interesting thread, lots of varied reactions.
I have a couple of points to add:

First of all, judging is premature when you do not have all the facts. Besides, it creates bad karma.

Someone mentioned Casey Anthony...never did she say she didn't want to be a mom. And there was no proof that she "did not want to be a mom." That was what the prosecution wanted to portray, not what Casey said, or showed.

Her BEHAVIOR was certainly indicative of her being "dissociated" from the whole thing - and therefore inappropriate - but people react in individual ways to extreme circumstances. I personally think she did not kill that little girl, and her response to the child's disappearance and later the discovery of her remains was without question appallingly cold. But if she had somehow been bullied and/or manipulated all her life to pretend things are fine, then it doesn't surprise me that she carried on with "normal" activities while Caley was "missing."

Casey was exonerated....and I find it atrociously inappropriate that people assume they know what she felt, and what she did.

Secondly,
I want to add a little bit of "big picture" thought regarding the death of babies and innocents (no matter what age).
There is a theory taught by Judy Goodman that before we are born, our souls - or higher spiritual selves - have a chance to consider what lessons we need to learn next in our progress toward Perfection which leads to Reunion with the Divine. ... Or, alternatively, to choose to enter a life/physical body in order to teach.

They (we) know ahead of time, from guidance with our spirit guides and angels, that the life may end abruptly, immediately or prenatally. Judy teaches that these souls have chosen to enter into that process, with premeditation, in order to heal themselves or others.

This concept is IN NOW WAY meant to excuse the woman who committed this atrocity...I offer it only to provide some solace to those who are rightly and reasonably sickened by her actions. To help offer some hope that the twins will have been met with peace and love on the other side, and will continue to move on toward their own souls' completion, and that their mother will pay the price, in her own time and in the most appropriate manner. It is not up to us to condemn her.

She has created her own hell, and will have to walk through it herself.

Namaste

edit on 16-9-2011 by wildtimes because: To omit hanging text

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by schitzoandro
and here is the perfect line in regards to this situation...

bossip.com...

What is the world coming too. She, like Casey Anthony, just didn’t want to be a mom!

and i'm kind of upset that bbc isn't reporting this yet... i really love bbc world news... but of course, this story has barely even made it out of tennessee yet, well i guess i helped get it out there a little bit...

I really don't think Casey was home to kill her child. I do believe her parents were. I think, she was a fall guy in that case. She was more the type, of a partying girl, who left her kid with someone whom she thought would take responsibility and when they didn't, and she found out her child was dead, she probably had no clue how to go about acting in the right way to report it. Seeing as her father was an officer and all. She may have helped in covering it up, but I doubt, she did the actual doing of it. Partying was most important to her at the time. She didn't care what happened, as long as she was out having fun.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

There is a theory taught by Judy Goodman

Who the hell is Judy Goodman, and why should I care? A theory, you say? Two babies are dead, DEAD!!!! How is some woo woo crap going to fix that? Nothing gets more real than something like this.

This concept is IN NOW WAY meant to excuse the woman who committed this atrocity...I offer it only to provide some solace to those who are rightly and reasonably sickened by her actions. To help offer some hope that the twins will have been met with peace and love on the other side, and will continue to move on toward their own souls' completion, and that their mother will pay the price, in her own time and in the most appropriate manner. It is not up to us to condemn her.

Sorry, no solace here. No form of it was Karma crap, the souls chose this route crappola, is going to smooth this one over!

I'll tell ya what, I don't like the fact that you are trying to ease this one over with some new age fluff! Would you dare even suggest this garbage to any of the people who are now needelessly involved in this?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Blanca, you really need to take a deep breath.

Judy Goodman can be discovered here: www.judygoodman.com...

I understand your rage. I understand your wanting to call it "New Age" froo froo crap. I was only offering a point of view that might quell some of the needless violence, both emotional and physical.

I am also a mother, just so you know. And it makes me sick, too.

Your reaction to this story indicates a whole bunch of really vile tendencies...from calling her a "big fat pig" to wielding your pitchfork and torch. Good heavens!!

No solace? Fine. I didn't post it for you, I was already aware that you were gnashing your teeth and playing judge and jury and executioner...
Forgive me if I choose not to jump on your crusade wagon.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I'll tell ya what, I don't like the fact that you are trying to ease this one over with some new age fluff! Would you dare even suggest this garbage to any of the people who are now needelessly involved in this?

Yep, I sure would.
There is more to "real" than you can even imagine.
Just because you are unaware of it doesn't make it less so.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by schitzoandro

Disgusting. Why didn't she just get an abortion?

Also, she must be a huge, fat pig to have hidden a twin pregnancy all the way to full term. How could nobody notice?

Having given birth to full term twin baby boys myself that each weighed 7lbs, there was no way I could have hidden it. I gained about 60 lbs.

Also to add: I took an ill friend to a hospital recently, and was flabberghasted to see that the hospital has a baby chute. Sort of like a book return at a library. When I inquired about it, I was told it is a place where parents can deposit babies that they can't take care of, no questions asked!

edit on 16-9-2011 by Blanca Rose because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by Blanca Rose because: spelling

Just because you couldn't hide it, doesn't mean every one can't. At 8 months pregnant with my first child I could still fit into my size 6 shorts, with room to spare. The way I carried my son, no one could tell I was pregnant. Very disappointing for a first time mom, who couldn't wait to wear maternity clothes and show off her baby bump. About two weeks before my due date I finally started to show, but I still only got to be the sizes that most women get to, at around 5 months. I even went to job interviews and no one could tell I was pregnant. I delivered a healthy 7lbs 8 ounce baby.
Maybe in your eyes a 98lb girl with a size 6 dress size is a fat pig.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Blanca, you really need to take a deep breath.

I am breathing just fine, thank you.

Judy Goodman can be discovered here: www.judygoodman.com...

I understand your rage. I understand your wanting to call it "New Age" froo froo crap. I was only offering a point of view that might quell some of the needless violence, both emotional and physical.

I am also a mother, just so you know. And it makes me sick, too.

Your reaction to this story indicates a whole bunch of really vile tendencies...from calling her a "big fat pig" to wielding your pitchfork and torch. Good heavens!!

Yep, and I also called myself a huge, fat pig while I was pregnant with twins too, as noted in an earlier post of mine. And, so what if I am weilding a pitch fork? What she did is outrageous. Should we all sit down to tea and crumpets? Act as if it's all ok, just because you suggest that it was all worked out on a Karmic level? I'd love to see that one used at her trial!

No solace? Fine. I didn't post it for you, I was already aware that you were gnashing your teeth and playing judge and jury and executioner...
Forgive me if I choose not to jump on your crusade wagon.

I haven't mentioned anything about an excecution, up until now. But since you mentioned it, she out to have her head dunked in a toilet while she gets a swirley, just before she is smothered!!!!!!!
edit on 16-9-2011 by Blanca Rose because: fix quote

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

Well, I can look for a link but I saw it on tv after I got home from work. I always turn on the news, typically local or CNN, and was on ATS and just happened to see it on CNN.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
And this is different from when a (mare/cow/ewe/bitch/cat) rejects a (foal/calf/lamb/puppy/kitten) how?
Some females are not cut out to be mothers or they are and they know that something is wrong with their offspring.

Before you crucify this woman consider she may have not been in a rational frame of mind. She was living at home her hormones could have been telling her that it was a famine and the offspring would not survive anyhow. I hate to reduce a thinking human being to a hormone/instinct driven class but out of 2.2 billion women on the planet today you don't think it is possible for the media to point out the .0000075% of mothers that can't take the pressure and snap?

Keep in mind the story that you are being fed is written by the mainstream media and we know they would NEVER, EVER, angle a story to acheive an agenda.
edit on 16-9-2011 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join