It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
We need google to closely map the entire lunar surface so we can find this out ourselves, as long as this space business stays in government hands they will never want to share any information, all these millions that they have spent from our taxes and they still to n't even know what a ufo is, please ...
who's going to believe that

edit on 15-9-2011 by hotbread because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I honestly don't see how anyone who has seriously researched this subject (UFO's, Aliens, Moonbases etc...) can truthfully say theres nothing to it.

The evidence continues to mount.

Good find.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
If you didnt read the article or click on any links I suggest the one that goes into the color of Mars! Its fantastic. As someone who is a film editor and knows what it means to do color corrections and such seeing this just made me realize how odd the NASA photos actually do look. really is making me wonder why they would go and cover up that Mars actually has a sky that looks just like that of earth and that its red appearance is because of the red dirty it has much like that of the Deserts in Arizona! seriously! Its coming to the point where more people know that the governments are lieing to us, they should just finally tell the truth and stop thinking we are stupid enough to believe them! I am glad that some countries are realizing that they should let the truth out, but who knows if the US ever will. Aliens could land on the planet and great us and the US could deny its actually happening! Heres the Color of Mars Link mars-news.de...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverlok

Umm, not exactly sure what I'm jumping into here... but as a wireless engineer, I can tell you that not all signals are omnidirectional. I use directional/sectoral gear all the time.

I was born only a few decades ago, so I wasn't around during the 60s. But I'm certain they had directional antennas. They are just too easy to make. Put an omnidirectional antenna on a curved/angled piece of metal and presto - directional antenna. And of course, Yagi antennas have been around since they were invented in the 1920s in Japan.

Yagi's tend to have a 30 degree beamwidth (but can vary) and increase Tx/Rx gain very well.

So again - not sure what I've jumped into - but had to be sure everyone knows that directional antennas were absolutely around in the 60s.

Hope that helps...?

EDIT TO ADD: I think I misread that post the first time around; existence of directional radiators doesn't seem to have been in question.

I agree. Tracking a signal WOULD require an array of identical, directional elements with computer algorithms to triangulate (or otherwise calculate) the source of a signal. I can't say for certain, but I imagine this may have been possible in the 60s. However, the poster is right - tracking signal source through the ionosphere (and possibly radiation belts) would have been a tall order.

Sorry for the intrusion, carry on. I'll look closer before responding next time.

edit on 15-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
It's always possible that if the theories about ancient advanced civilizations in our own very distant past are accurate, these aren't alien at all. We could be looking at the ruins of our own ancestors in one of the only places where such ruins could be expected to survive that length of time. Of course, having solid and largely intact 'ruins' that proved that would open it's own can of worms in society on many levels, no ET necessary.

lthat same line of thinking.
What if...
Long time ago before the last ice age that wiped clean the slate there was a great advanced HUMAN civilization which was more technologically advanced than we are today. Lets say they built the pyrimid on the moon, because they knew it would LAST almost indefently as a sign post to anyone that would come later. They left a storehouse of information and equipment. And it would be a PRIZE for whoever made it to the moon and discorever it. Now if these folks could build a pyrimid ont he moon and that big power station. You know if you wanted to build a fusion reactor it would be HUGE, and youd want to build it somewhere no one lived. I.e. Id build it on the moon. And the US found the PRIZE, and have been using it ever since. Who knows the stuff they found. And of course it was slapped with classidied lable so you and I the normal folk are not privy to whats inside. Taking it even farther, if these advanced humans could build the moon pyrimid which last through the ice age till now. who's to say they didn't build the pyrimids in giza as a sign post. Those three pyrimids were never tombs, like the eqyptologist say as gospel. And recently they found stuff under the Sphinx, and it was classified.
This would also blow all earth religions clean out of the water on there very premise of existence. So there is alot to wonder about. You would think that a discover of such magnitude would be shared with the world. But of course the military industrial complex want to keep all the TOYS for themselves.

Saw that NASA coming out with a new big rocket liquid fuel and will use it through 2030 space missions. Over 35 billion for each rocket. More money wasted on foolishness, when they could simply use what they found on the moon..

what if..

hmmmm...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C

NASA, however, is a civilian agency. They do have classification levels and work closely with a lot of military and former military - but they are not part of the military. Generally speaking, the military regards NASA as one giant security leak - if that tells you anything.

That has to be the funniest thing I've read today! A civilian agency? Since when? NASA has been run by the DOD for years now and it's not even a secret anymore! NASA's employees are mostly civilian, which is why they are now headed in the direction they are in.

Anyway, too many ex-NASA peeps talking over the years for this not to be at least partially true.
Nice find OP

Hey, maybe that's where all of Solyndra's solar panels went...To The Moon Alice!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
RE: detailed pictures of the surface of the moon.

We have spy satellites orbiting the earth that can read the license plate numbers on a car. Why can't we launch a spy satellite to orbit the moon? The obvious answer (in my opinion) is that we can. However, I'm not a brainiac, and so there may be some factor that I am missing that makes this impossible?

I realise that while in orbit, the satellite would go to the dark side of the moon, and so the moon would block any sort of communications between earth and the satellite temporarily, however, I'm sure we're smart enough to program controller chips to deal with this sort of problem.

Could it be that this has already been done, but we just don't know about it?

When I was a kid, I used to look up at the moon and feel comfortable with it. I used to think that it was just the good ol' moon and, that there was nothing weird going on there. NOW, when I look up at the moon, it creeps me the hell out! I feel like I don't know what it is, or what is on it, etc. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

But seriously folks, it makes sense to want to observe our closes celestial neighbour to our fullest capacity, does it not? This thing is 1/3 the size of earth, it's freaking huge!!! There are tonnes of possible discoveries to be made. And, of course, we all want to know what is on the dark side of the moon.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Another question I have, is about the "paralleled space program". Isn't there supposed to be a parallel space program that is secret? If so, I would like to know more about it.

The problem with these sorts of questions is all the BS out there. There are oceans of BS on the internet, makes it hard to find the truth. I wish people would just keep their mouths shut unless they actually know what they are talking about. It's like this forum, I have to spend hours wading through all the BS posts by all the morons who frequent this forum, just to find one or two posts which are actually legitimate.

But then again, this can be largely attributed to all the dis-info agents on the Internet whose job it is to spam all the BS info out there to make it harder to see the truth from the BS.

// End of Rant

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The other day Nasa released photos of the moon landing, and there is another thread on ATS about debunking the Moon hoax theory. The thread is mostly about the difficulty in covering up the ground logistics and so many people involved. There is also the Apollo 18 movie and the Star Wars Blu Rays are coming out, and about a week or two ago the most popular thing on twitter was #ifaliensattack.

It's all just a buzz.

However the Moons environment is very extreme. We have extreme environments on Earth, and when we go to do research there we have to prepare for survival. I suspect whoever would build on the Moon, would be far from simply domesticating it. Over time maybe you would have multiple structures, but a city? Maybe a community that is part of a colony.

It would have to be camouflaged because seriously Galileo was observing the moon with a telescope in the 1600's...

It would be so cool if there was a Las Vegas on the Moon but I highly doubt it.

Unless it's no threat to national or global security that Nasa releases proof of life or past life on the moon, if there is no threat with releasing that, and Nasa comes clean, or maybe had come clean years ago, you can guarantee people like National Geographic or Time Magazine for example would all over that in a heart beat to pay and partner with Nasa to release tons of multimedia on the discovery.

But that scenario is not the reality we live in.....

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
One other question, which I wonder about. Recently they discovered a super massive world orbitng a star some 88 light years away. In the article they went on and on about the event. My question is. If we can see out 88 light years and find new worlds, why is it that we can get really almost perfect moon pictures. I mean heck the moons what 250,000 miles away ruffly and all the pictures are blurry? But we get planets from 88 light years. Thats just odd. Any idea?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Those images all suck.

It is like they were intentionally trying to find the most explainable images.

*If it is dis-info, the guy who made it ought to be fired. Same for if it isn't.

Or perhaps it's someone faking things who wants them to be true. A fantasist.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

I don't really know if this is true or not but this guy Ken Johnston, is saying that there are artifacts and buildings on the moon and that NASA is covering them up.
Either way there are some interesting photos there. Some of which I recognize.
Personally I think there may well be stuff on the moon and I think it is probably man made from previous earth civilizations. I read somewhere that NASA is a branch of the American military. If they found stuff they are not likely to share it. Which is a shame as it is our heritage...

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

What this is, is like a lot of other "disclosures" that people on here go crazy about. It's those in the know of what's really going on, of whats really out there, taking the piss out of conspiracy theorists.

See, this sort of stuff will never make the mainstream media. So the general public will never hear about it. But the conspiracy theorists will definitely hear about it because it's what they spend their time searching the Internet for. So when conspiracy theorists start ranting about "experts" and "astronauts" and what have you, having said this or that are real and exist, then the general public is like, wtf? prove it. Then when you provide a link to some random site that isn't considered a credible mainstream media source, they laugh at you and call you crazy.

Whether they exist or not is irrelevant. Because nobody will believe they exist unless it's on mainstream media.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
I firmly believe there are ancient cities on the moon, and perhaps even active bases there as well.
I also believe the Apollo 20 mission is true. The smoking gun is the image within the LM that has the EBE inside, as well as the Soviet rover shown out the window, as well as part of the "city" visible in the top left, being the "cathedral", which has had unclear photos of it appear before.

sorry, image from the LM with an EBE inside and visible parts of city?
i have never heard of this before!
most everyone else seems busy being Right about Science at each other
but if you are still reading this thread i would be interested in some form of visual link

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
RE: Why can't we point the Hubble at the moon?

I'm no expert, but I don't think the Hubble works that way. Like I say, I'm no expert, but I think the hubble operates on captured light. It captures the light and other forms of radiation that is being emitted from far away worlds, and is able to analyze it in such a way as to make actual pictorial representations.

It's not really like the telescopes we use to view bodies within our solar system from the earth, or the telescopes mounted on spy satellites. A good analogy was posted previously, stating: Consider the difference between near sited vs. far sighted glasses.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kreese

It is possible but extremely difficult to do since the moon is a close object moving to rapidly to focus on properly and the way the color filters work, the brightness can be a problem. Bottom line is I think its just a hassle when there's alot more bigger and amazing things that can be viewed and worth the time of an expensive piece of equipment.

Heres some pics from the nasa site:

Prospects on the moon

Oh and you are right, the telescope does not work the way most think. It doesn't use film and take a picture, it measures light hitting mirrors and filters.

Hubble Telescope
edit on 16-9-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

It is a fair point.. You would think people with telescopes would be able to see stuff. Unless it is all on the darkside or it has been destroyed by NASA. I did read that people use to see lights on the moon, but that is not common anymore...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Yes I think they are hiding stuff now. Lots of the pics are low definition. You would not go all the way to the moon and bring a cheap camera with you. We can hope that when other nations go to the moon they are more open with their findings...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

The robotic head is real. I have seen it on NASA website..

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
One other question, which I wonder about. Recently they discovered a super massive world orbitng a star some 88 light years away. In the article they went on and on about the event. My question is. If we can see out 88 light years and find new worlds, why is it that we can get really almost perfect moon pictures. I mean heck the moons what 250,000 miles away ruffly and all the pictures are blurry? But we get planets from 88 light years. Thats just odd. Any idea?
As I understand it, there simply aren't orbiting platforms designed to look at things that close in high resolution. The ones designed to spy on Earth are designed rather specifically with that in mind with atmospheric distortion and other things considered. Hubble can't look at something that close. It just wasn't made that way.

So what is already up there can't be re-tasked and what I am sure is up there that COULD do it would be highly classified as to the fact they even exist. In that category would be the satellites designed to spy on other satellites with precise detail. I'm sure there is a truck load more to it, but that is how I've read the limitations to work and why we don't have moonshots so clear we can count pebbles in the shadows.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Very interesting article. We all speak here about the existence of other civilizations and the fact that NASA hide these things from the public, but lets not forget that Japan, China, Russia, and European Space Agency are all in on this. Therefore, nobody seems to be asking the right questions which are:

1. Why are they hiding all of this from the public?
2. How can one agency have such a tight hold over different countries?
3. How can this be kept secret for so long without any positive/genuine leaks?
4. Why did NASA bomb the moon?

and the most important of them all:
5. Why aren't those who live on the moon/mars making themselves known?

It seems to me that if there really are civilizations on the Moon or indeed Mars, then they are just as bad as the hu-mans (or not) that are keeping all of this from the general public.

My own thoughts on this topic are that the ones in control of all of this (on earth), may not appear what they seem and perhaps the answer lies back in the past many many years ago.

]
edit on 16-9-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join