It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is odd as the link has mysteriously stopped working?

I saw the pics, when i returned and refreshed teh page its doesnt work.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Those pictures make me kind of giddy. I used to be very skeptical but i keep an open mind. I don't know what these things are or if they are even real. Who knows how old they are?
I'm still looking for explanations though.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
To be honest, it is always hard to tell with this type of thing.

I could come out and say that I worked on alien space craft as part of a few assignments with the military and have people practically lined up out the door to hear about it. Granted - anyone who knows me or what I did in the military would likely know I was pulling everyone's leg - but people like a good story, and like to think they are getting "in on the good stuff." It's a slightly different form of gossip.

NASA, however, is a civilian agency. They do have classification levels and work closely with a lot of military and former military - but they are not part of the military. Generally speaking, the military regards NASA as one giant security leak - if that tells you anything.

Hard to tell? Did you read the site of this scientist? He is obviously not lying, their is enough proof to say he was involved with NASA and since he was the lead for finding life in the way they did, what he says matters more to me then NASA. Looks to me like NASA was too busy covering things up.

Why though? Why would NASA, an agency that needs funding, deny life on planets? Deny their is something on the moon? If all these planets are is dust, unlivable and and without life, then how could they get funding? It would be more difficult, it makes more sense for them to tell the truth or even lie and say there is life just to get funding.

This seems all backwards to me. Perhaps the government knows more about our history then we are told and that's why NASA is told to keep it all hush-hush, so as not to provoke any other countries into looking into the planets more and seek out life and old civilizations that may have resided on these planets.

NASA always stunk to me. Somethings not right.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

You know, whenever these images reappear, and they constantly do, they always conveniently fail to link to the NASA hosted versions. Short of that, could they not at least give the photo id tag so we can go look at the originals?

I always find that questionable.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone find it odd Russia, Japan, India, and China have all sent satellites to photograph the surface of the moon.....and none of them have released any high resolution photo's?

The ones they did release, you could create better pictures with a Kmart telescope and a digital camera duct taped to it.

Something is up.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Richard Hoagland worked for NASA as well. and he has a lot to say about the original photos taken by the astronauts during the apollo missions. He also uses factual evidence proving that ancient monuments exist made from silicon dioxide on the face of mars.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I wish I had a real nice telescope so I could try to look and see for myself. I dont know how credible that news website is but I would not be surprised if they were withholding a lot of information from us, because thats what the government likes to do these days.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Those pictures are too pixelated to be able to determine whether or not they are legitimate. Until they finally come out and just say it, it's going to be hard to figure it all out without either seeing clear evidence, or traveling to the moon to see it for one self.

This could be nothing at all, but I tend to take a few moon pictures with my camera, and I noticed something interesting when studying them closely. There was a crater in the shadow zone that seemed brighter than it should have been. The moon is supposed to reflect sunlight, which is what makes it shine at night, but this crater is obviously in a shadowy area where sunlight would be very limited. Why then does it seem so bright compared to other craters around it? Even when the moon is full, that particular crater still seems to outshine all the rest. I'll be honest, I don't know that much about moon geography. Maybe it's a non-issue. Anyone have an explanation?

View at full size. The crater is located almost directly in the middle of the left side of the moon.

My moon shot

Here's a shot where the left side is not in the shadow, and notice the crater is brighter than the rest.

My moon shot 2

edit on 15-9-2011 by 2manyquestions because: To add photo

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
wait, isnt before-its-news unreliable (or whats the word) source? there were many hoax stories there ?
2nd

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Well... With all the blurred out spots in the photos They release...I don't doubt this at all.

Seriously, They have a HUGE amount hidden from Us.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I gotta tell you OP I am not a Ufology scholar and never really searched for Aliens, never seen none either no UFO's, my feild is cryptozoology and I think I am very good at what I do and what I see and have heard in my short introduction to Alien life is profound. This is by far the best thread I have seen here in awhile that I truly believe is true.

I think one of those pictures looked like a Skull, and as far as I know craters don't illuminate with different colors.

If indeed true and the source is reliable ( leave that up to the experts on here) I think this is HUGE!

BTW the way, I never get into Aliens because I learned when I was still in HS in 99 that there are countless and endless galaxies like ours and to assume their is no other life is very idiotic.

So I already solved my Alien case early so there was no need to delve in deeper, there are Alien out there and it's only a matter of time before their presence will be known. Great post OP!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Here's Buzz Aldrin talking about some very interesting stuff...

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

It's an interesting story, really makes you wonder just what could be so earth shattering that it would need covered up for more than 40 years.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Good link, very interesting photos. Nasa has been doctoring photos for quite some time now and have been caught doing so on plenty occasions. Why?

The pyramid and "robotic" head interest me the most. If that robotic head is real and not a hoax, that doesn't "just" (like it's an understatement lol) mean that there is intelligent life in close proximity to our planet (in the past or present), but also that they are humanoid in appearance.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The picture they showed on beforeitsnews of Lunik 13 has actually been cropped.

Here is the full image:

Lunik 13 has already landed on the moon's surface, and the caption on beforeitsnews states "Lunik 13 enlarged photo of manufactured artifact" is correct, although I think it's part of Lunki 13 itself. It could have come off when it opened up, or when it's spring loaded booms were deployed or when titanium-tipped rods were driven into the ground with small explosive charges.

Do you think Russia could give me the full schematics of this probe if I asked?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The strange thing is the Astronauts could take PERFECT photographs on the Moon, yet they can't take even a slightly good picture when it comes to Robot Heads etc, if they had found a head there, they would have bought it back with them. Hey perhaps what they were talking about when they said they had football size rocks to bring back. I just find it strange that they take all of these touristy pictures which can be made into all sorts of merchandise, yet a good old Moon Robot Head mouse mat would have been better, except the picture is rubbish.

Perhaps it was just a leftover C3PO head which they found in the studio and just happened to take a photo of it with a carpy little camera which was filled with out of date film, but I doubt it

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Hi 2manyquestions,

that is Aristarchos, what you see in your fotos. It's the lightest place on the side of the moon we can see. It's a crater of 40 km in diameter.

Here you can see a closeup:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Or maybe they did take it back with them, but due to national security, classifaction or whatever were unable to say a peep about it. It goes to say however, why allow the picture to go into circulation in the first place

edit on 15-9-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Thanks for the reply. That's a pretty good close-up. Any idea what makes it so bright in that particular area? It would seem that other parts are almost as bright, but definitely don't hold up to this one when the shadow falls over them.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I actually spoke to an individual, in person, who claimed to have seen photographs in person of these structures, and that they were very large and partially covered with some damage from a meteorite or something else. He said he was involved indirectly with a mission to explore the structure and what they found showed that it was not alien, but human. They apparently retrieved a bunch of artifacts and technologies over successive missions and it was brought back for research. They were also able to obtain a bunch of digital information about this lost history of the world. He unfortunately didn't know anything beyond these generalities.

This statement was complete hearsay with absolutely no proof. But this individual had no reason to lie, and he was quite serious about it. I still speak to him on occasion and he has not gleaned much more information about this or anything else.

Just my contribution.

edit on 15-9-2011 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join