It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Those images all suck.

It is like they were intentionally trying to find the most explainable images.

*If it is dis-info, the guy who made it ought to be fired. Same for if it isn't.

I agree that the images are questionable at best. But, their are many local high powered telescopes all over the place. Don't take NASA's word for it. Investigate for yourself. Seeing is believing.

If you read your history, straight out of ancient text, it describes ancient beings going to the moon and setting up an observatory to study the star and the movement of the local system we live in.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by decepticonLaura

Originally posted by tom502
I firmly believe there are ancient cities on the moon, and perhaps even active bases there as well.
I also believe the Apollo 20 mission is true. The smoking gun is the image within the LM that has the EBE inside, as well as the Soviet rover shown out the window, as well as part of the "city" visible in the top left, being the "cathedral", which has had unclear photos of it appear before.

sorry, image from the LM with an EBE inside and visible parts of city?
i have never heard of this before!
most everyone else seems busy being Right about Science at each other
but if you are still reading this thread i would be interested in some form of visual link

This is a good link. Many want to say this is all a hoax, that Apollo 20 never happened, but to me, this is as smoking gun as it can get.
First we have the interior on the LM, and it has not been disputed as such, there is even another film of the interior, which shows the Apollo 20 mission badge, and joint USA/USSR mission flag. Ok, and then we have the body of the retrieved alien, that is shown within the LM(Lunar Module). Some might want to say it's fake, but I have never seen an anciet alien being from and super old craft, which also was photographed from Apollo 15 flyover, but this is within the LM, and then it even shows outside of the LM window, and we see a USA rover, a USSR rover, which was actually sent to the moon a few days before the Apollo 20 liftoff. And outside the window, on the upper left of the hill, you see a giant structure, which resembles the shape of an ealier moon picture called The Cathedral. There have been stills of the outside footage from the window that shows all this as well.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
How come nobody seems to be able to spot them? Does he have pictures? If not, how is he so certain that they do exist?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by VI0811

Those images all suck.

*If it is dis-info, the guy who made it ought to be fired. Same for if it isn't.

I agree that the images are questionable at best. But, their are many local high powered telescopes all over the place. Don't take NASA's word for it. Investigate for yourself. Seeing is believing.

If you read your history, straight out of ancient text, it describes ancient beings going to the moon and setting up an observatory to study the star and the movement of the local system we live in.

There are no Earth bound telescopes powerfull enough to show anything.
Even the Nasa flyover pics are too far away to really be "proof".

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ASC Nole
look, its very simple. we dont have a moon base, okay.

why dont we spend our time disscussing how we could find a way to do as much in the near future. Instead of making silly claims that are not based on facts. This is really like comic book material. As some one who works for the space program I wish the energy most of you spent making this stuff up was spent on trying to invent new tech to make our goals reachable and cheaper so we would reach the moon and maybe Mars.

dream all you want man, god bless ya.

I can live with some of your claims, but some dont. NASA obscured alot of video/photo evidence of the moon. Then not even talking about censoring/smurrying photo's. If you have time just ask why they alter photo's or use fake photo's. There enough evidence in this topic. My geuss is they tell you something stupid like they always do.

Only way to proof something is sending a robot/camera to the moon by a non-profit organisation, which goes for the truth.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Oxize because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ASC Nole

If Nasa and ESA , JAXA and the rest stopped keeping up the facade that we actually have the best technology money can afford right now and stopped slowly drip feeding us information and actually told the public everything like they own the rights to space and our future then maybe humanity may get somewhere!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Those images all suck.

So much for debate!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
God knows I hate NASA and everything they say, but these images can all be faked realistically.
I'd love to catch NASA in another "red sky on Mars" lie, but this isn't going to hold much water even with me.

blocula in a recent thread offered this link: paranormal.about.com...

If there were civilizations here from other planets or regions of space which some of these artifacts seem to indicate (other wise the explanation is we got stupid and lost part of our brains during evolutionary process) they most certainly would have been on the moon too.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What's the chances of say a "smudge on the emulsion" or some other defect with the camera or film happening in the same exact area on several different strips forming a nice circle? One in a trillion? Probably even greater.

look at 3:15 - 3:40

-Alien

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
Richard Hoagland worked for NASA as well. and he has a lot to say about the original photos taken by the astronauts during the apollo missions. He also uses factual evidence proving that ancient monuments exist made from silicon dioxide on the face of mars.

Richard Hoagland is also a debunked fraud who's perpetuated bull # such as HAARP rings and radar anomalies. he's about as trustworthy a source as Bernie Madoff.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is an interesting topic. There seems to be images with particularly fuzzy anomalies that seem to have been brushed out of or distorted in the pictures, where people believe these items to be artifacts, structures or life on the moon/mars and evidence of a cover-up.

How come not all the photo's containing said artifacts, structures, etc have these brushed out or distorted images?

I'm a firm believer there is life elsewhere, where though, I am not sure. However, you'd think that NASA as they are, or some front for another agency, whatever, would do a better job of hiding these items if they were real structures, artifacts, etc.

For example.. the air brushing looks like it's done by an angry third grader.. you'd think they'd hide it better.. and then there's the fact not all the images containing these alleged items even have air brushed marks. Just my .02.

Seems to raise more questions than answers.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Here it is for free:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah a great read ... just cut/paste this little snippet;

Finally, Dr. Sean C. Solomon of MIT reported (in Astronautics,February 1962) that "The Lunar orbiter experiments vastly improved our knowledge of the moon's gravitational field ... indicating the frightening possibility that the moon might be hollow.
The significance was mentioned by no less a figure than the late and great astronomer Carl Sagan in his book Intelligent Life in the Universe (1966).According to Dr. Sagan, who surely would have known what he was talking about, "A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object.

edit on 16-9-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

oh it's definately mapped and analysed to death.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

along with the crashed/abandoned craft and it's occupant/s

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ASC Nole

There are people on this thread saying we don't have the resources to fund moon bases or secret launches for building in space..... yet the army recently said they can't account for money. How much? Well, here's an account from 2003 about missing a Trillion Dollars listed below. Oh, wait, here's another! According to Rumsfield, an account of 2.3 trillion, years ago. Oh My! Another! An article about a missing 10 Trillion! Hmmmm is THAT enough money for a secret space program or base on the moon? I'm pretty sure there's a hell of a lot more missing! These are just from Defense! How about all the missing money from the Wall Street debacle recently? Have we reached a QUADRILLION yet? lol Your Tax Dollar At Work!!!!!!!!!!....SOME where...hehehe

articles.sfgate.com...

www.wanttoknow.info...

finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502

Originally posted by VI0811

Those images all suck.

There are no Earth bound telescopes powerfull enough to show anything.
Even the Nasa flyover pics are too far away to really be "proof".

Sorry..that's not true. You can see ROCKS and structures only a few meters large on many images - but i guess they have all been "brushed", right?
edit on 16-9-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

And you would know all this because you worked for NASA?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by marzabeth

That's the official unclassified resolution.
Does anyone know for sure that there is not some other SECRET higher resolution camera on board?
I'd be willing to best that NRO has assets with the needed resolution somewhere in orbit, and most likely NGA has pictures too. Some day soon we may have access to them.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
I just dont see how there could be any cities on the moon..... Dont you think amateur astronomers, with their powerful telescopes, would of seen something by now??? But who knows, maybe I'm wrong....
Not gonna happen. I'm one of those, and the resolution isn't good enough. It looks like you are looking at the Moon from the bottom of a swimming pool. Maybe someday we will get adaptive optics for home telescopes.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

You want resolution better than 0.5m/pixel? Why?
This is what 0.8 (not as good) looks like over a city.
www.satimagingcorp.com...
www.geoeye.com...

edit on 9/16/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This thread has really peaked my curiosity, so I started combing lunar photos to see what I could find. Found some things in one photo that I could not quite figure out. If anyone can explain what I'm looking at or offer insight, I welcome it. Never really "looked" at the moon in this way.

I pulled the photo from Lunar Outpost.

Original:
Lunar Photo

If you follow the shadow line down to about the center of the picture, there are 3 craters with something in the center of each one. Two of these objects cast a shadow that makes them appear tall. The shadows are very distinct. Towers?? I tried to mark up a pic and link to it but it's not working. The bottom object of the three almost looks like it has supports coming off it (think Eiffel tower-ish). It could very well be lighting effect, I'm not quite convinced either way.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join