It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

you have done no research at all for yourself i am not going to chase round a lie on your behalf. what you have received is derived from pure fact. take any of those none are assumptions. how many rockets did nasa blow up before the apollo mission? find that out , then tell me , if they cant even get off the ground one year, how did they get to the moon and back the next ? you say epic fail, you dont know the half of it mate, i'll know to avoid reading your opinions

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by ZIPMATT

3) ham radio operators listening in to the apollo transmissions had to aim at the moon to hear them. please use your keen reasoning and tell me why

edit on 15-9-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

they had to aim them at the moon ?
< that little laughing face just doesnt say it

emoticons are not an argument.

oh, and

The American Radio Relay League is reporting an apparently true and not-well-known story of ham radio operator Larry Baysinger (W4EJA) who recorded over thirty minutes of conversation from VHF signals (not the encoded S-band signals) transmitted between the three astronauts Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins. This included the time during which President Nixon transmitted his message of congratulations.

During the landing Baysinger aimed his antenna at the Moon to listen, but of course after a while the Earth's and Moon's motions prompted Baysinger to reaim. Proof positive, just with ham radio, that the Apollo 11 transmissions absolutely came from the Moon!

Baysinger was rewarded with a meeting with the Collins Radio Company, which supplied the communications systems for Apollo. Before Apollo 11, he received and reproduced pictures transmitted from Earth-orbiting satellites.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Those that have eyes to see will see, and all others will not believe until they get used to the idea first, if they get that chance.

Who knows, 'they' may be us, only a million years from now. Or ago.

How does that time space thingy work again?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

because the supposed cities are on the dark side of the moon. along with the supposed crashed space craft, all of which can be found via google and i believe there are some interesting vids out there as well, including one taken of the "city" by one of the astronauts
Just because we can't see it, I don't think that means we have no way of detecting what the other side of the moon is like. We have all sorts of equipment that could be used for that, I'm pretty sure they've mapped it somehow already.
edit on 15-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
That avatar is epic, 2Pac.

Connect the dots, people.

They spell out in big bold letters 'NOT ALONE.'

Occam's Razor applies...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

why havent there been any more moon missions? i havent heard of a single one since. can you explain that?

the purpose of the mission was to prove it could be done, and to be the first. You have to remember the cold war had a lot to do with NASA being able to get funding for 400,000 employees. After you go 6 times, there isn't much left to prove. it is a dead rock. There simply is nothing to gain by going back

If i may jump in for a quick second... I doubt NASA learned everything aboutt he moon based off 6 trips. There is probably still A LOT to prove, I believe the reason why they didnt go back was becasue of the huge cost it takes to send someone to the moon... Space exploration is a huge part of NASA, they want to understand everything out there and to say they understand everything about the moon (back when the Apollo missions ended) would be a mistake...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
reply to post by ZIPMATT

It was a race for the superpower of the world. Think about being the one nation to be powerful enough monetarily and scientifically to be the first space faring people on earth and the attention from the rest of the world looking in awe. Sure it ended up being a dead grey rock, but that was not an issue or the purpose of the missions, it was strictly bragging rights and to hold the position of superior nation in everything including space. Egotistical I know.

All this"clean your act up" and "dealing with children".....it seems you need the hand holding to do any research into the other side of the story. Oh wait but that might blow your belief so you will hunt down only the "evidence" that "supports" yours and others "theory". If you have a brain (im pretty sure that you do) you can easily look for all the answers yourself, but im sure none of them will be ever good for you and even if people on this thread spoon feed them to you you will still spit it out and make a face. So its fruitless to argue with beliefs.

wake up and get alife for gods sake. youre right youd be pi$$ing in the wind trying to convince me of that bull. lets not even go there. its a sad little delusion for childish and stupid people. i can hear your next comment youre pathetic, ra ra. i dont care its you who is the loser who beleives a lie , more lies and more and more lies. get your heads together or i dont think you belong on this site

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

why havent there been any more moon missions? i havent heard of a single one since. can you explain that?

the purpose of the mission was to prove it could be done, and to be the first. You have to remember the cold war had a lot to do with NASA being able to get funding for 400,000 employees. After you go 6 times, there isn't much left to prove. it is a dead rock. There simply is nothing to gain by going back

If i may jump in for a quick second... I doubt NASA learned everything aboutt he moon based off 6 trips. There is probably still A LOT to prove, I believe the reason why they didnt go back was becasue of the huge cost it takes to send someone to the moon... Space exploration is a huge part of NASA, they want to understand everything out there and to say they understand everything about the moon (back when the Apollo missions ended) would be a mistake...

agree with you, and that is why they still do go back. just no reason to send a man anymore, that point was proven. check out the LRO and GRAIL missions, they are pretty cool

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

still waiting for your reply to big muley and the laser experiments. and you know, any physical evidence the apollo missions did not succeed

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I wonder what Gary McKinnon would say about this.
'UFO Hacker' Tells What He Found
Could/would he corroborate this?

Ingo Swann certainly would attest to this!! If you haven't already read it, I highly recommend reading "Penetration" There are tons of free downloads online (the book itself is rare and highly sought. I sold mine for around $150.00 a few years ago. I paid around $8.95 for it new!)

NASA is a government agency and works with (for?) the Department of Defense. It's not civilian. SETI is civilian (and, I think they're covering up discoveries too!)

Here it is for free:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Just because he had to "re-aim" is proof positive? haahahahahahaha, oh that is awesome. Nasa is technically part of the DOD structure ( read Nasa's charter ) , nothing in that environment goes through open channels unless it is intended for some purpose .

I can think of four ways right now to fool a ham operator about where a signal is coming from , but that is just it even if he was tracking A SIGNAL , it's just the signal, and not in any way proof positive that people were located in the same place the signal was originating from .

I could program my phone to call everyone I know in order and then tape it to the underside of a bus , they could easily track where the calls would be coming from but it would not be proof I was at that location.

given the tech at the time it would be easy ( and fool hardy not to in that political environment ) to have a communications relay satellite on a trajectory that mimicked or preceded the moon flight and then simply bounce signals off it. ( right because the russians would have been listening too and we wouldn't want them to have whatever they could glean from listening in , right?, or perhaps ( cough multiple redundancy cough ) in case of mission failure the spin could still be played out , in any event the ham operator is in no way proof positive

nAsa has officially denied they went to the moon and claimed they went to the moon , frankly I think the did both , keeping whatever they found ( even if is was only data for future military bases ) secret by intermixing and threading information that was real with stuff they had per-prepared on a set "just in case" ( remember NASA couldn't afford to fail )

(edit )
...and now that I think about it ham ?, conversations on vhf ? what exactly were those transmissions content?

here is one account : www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

edit on 15-9-2011 by Silverlok because: typing and grammar, what strange words are these?

edit on 15-9-2011 by Silverlok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

dont be ridiculous you want people to dance to your tune. lets haul it back to the footage, and the small matter of humans requiring a certain magnetic field to even stay alive 1 hour in space (ie outside the magnetosphere)

you disprove MY theory > you cant see when a landing pod is not taking off by being hauled up by a crane? how did it dock with the capsule they floated back in then? got any evidence that happened? no but you want me to respond to laser thingys? what ?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Exactly the type of insults I would expect from such a believer instead of substantiating evidence for your oh so provable theory. I have researched both sides came to my conclusion and won't expect people to help me prove my beliefs on what is the actual truth or try to gather followers in the process.
Oh and just so you know, ATS isn't about keeping all the believers into a neat little package so everyone can hug and agree (godlikeproductions is there for that) its here to deny ignorance of all kinds, from all walks of life, skeptics and believers alike.
edit on 15-9-2011 by topherman420 because: grammar gremlin made me

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

reply to post by DaveNorris

you have done no research at all for yourself i am not going to chase round a lie on your behalf. what you have received is derived from pure fact. take any of those none are assumptions. how many rockets did nasa blow up before the apollo mission? find that out , then tell me , if they cant even get off the ground one year, how did they get to the moon and back the next ? you say epic fail, you dont know the half of it mate, i'll know to avoid reading your opinions

i said i would do research, i asked for some information from you, something that could maybe back up your claim and point me in the right direction, instead you gave me a lil rant about russians and cream cakes....
and to answer your question 'trial and error' thats like saying ''if a child cant walk one month, how does he run the next.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Engafan

Google: Moon but it sucks, hard. Not sure what to think of this with all these get rich quick schemes out there.

Always thought NASA did cover up things in images though, poorly at that. I mean who leaves an obvious smudge that's huge.

edit on 15-9-2011 by TheWorldSpins because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
cool photos, i wouldnt assume they are alien, there could be other explanations. but the fact that they are implamenting no fly zones over parts of the moon tells me they are trying to cover something up

Maybe mankind has been to the moon before 1969, long before.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

dont be ridiculous you want people to dance to your tune. lets haul it back to the footage, and the small matter of humans requiring a certain magnetic field to even stay alive 1 hour in space (ie outside the magnetosphere)

you disprove MY theory > you cant see when a landing pod is not taking off by being hauled up by a crane? how did it dock with the capsule they floated back in then? got any evidence that happened? no but you want me to respond to laser thingys? what ?

Is that part about being outside the magnetosphere true? I've never heard that before...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

thats one possability

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Is that part about being outside the magnetosphere true? I've never heard that before...

investigate the effects of leaving the tesla-schumann cavity on the human body , but it can ( and has been ) worked around

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join