It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

I agree nature does come up with amazing stuff and it never ceases to amaze me....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

I agree nature does come up with amazing stuff and it never ceases to amaze me....

It isn't only that nature might produce artifacts which look a heck of a lot like your mother in law smack on the surface of a distant planet; but that the authorities don't mention it and happen to routinely airbrush them out of their data: is it because they hate your mother in law as much as you do, or could it be that they don't want to have to invent improbable stories to conceal what they really know, or can't explain about these phenomena???

It is almost like saying that the earth has produced an electromagnetic phenomena which has interfered with internet data in such a way as it appears as a semi-coherent post by purplemer: such a member does in fact not exist but their presence was in all probability generated by a freakish natural phenomenon of semantically convergent radiation emissions interacting with system data logging frequencies. Therefore the previous post was not a genuine post but only appears to be, it is a readily explainable if unusual form of signal static, like a kind of "electronic white noise", which only looks like an internet posting, just like those 3D artifacts on distant planets and their moons are merely appear to be humanoid faces but are actually odd unexpected manifestations of natural phenomena which we simply just cannot yet explain away now, or in the predictable immediate future.

GS

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

It seems like everytime someone has a fantastic claim and there are suppossed photos they always seems to be blurry or unreconizable. Today's photographic process is very exacting and Nasa claims to be abel to see a grapefruit from outer space so I tend to be very skeptical of these types of claims. Please prove me wrong and provide some clear proof.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Neil armstrong said that as they flew over a giant crater that some aliens on a ship fired warning shots at them and told them to never return or be detroyed. Maybe thats why thay havent returned to the moon in 50+ years?

If Neil Armstrong truly got that message, then how come 6 further Apollo craft went to the moon.....and not one of them got "destroyed"?

edit on 14-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Seems like all hype for the new movie Apollo 16 i think it is, where aliens are on the moon.

"Apollo 18" you mean.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lme7898354

Please prove me wrong and provide some clear proof.

Oh, and also please provide me with hermetically sealed samples of every brain neuron used to establish said fact for further forensic analysis. Use rubber gloves to ensure that no contamination of ideas has inadvertently occurred. Thanks in advance for advancing the rocket science of making up my mind.

LOL

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ken has been lying low the past year or so? Seems he's caught on that people have caught on that his stories are entertaining nonsense. but it was a good run while it lasted.

For his honorable military and NASA service, as grateful nation raises a glass.

For his tall tales to impress the rubes and inflate his ego, a tolerant nation raises an eyebrow.

For his phony 'PhD' and 'test pilot certificate' and bogus 'department head' role -- all but the most eager-believer enthusiasts turn down a thumb.

For his self-aggrandizing accusations of lying and fraud against people with inconvenient facts about his claims --
well, each of us must decide that response.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

what is your problem Jimmy?

After one year from the start of this thread, you stand up and throw mud on Ken Johnston, like you do it on Edgar Mithchell and Gordon Cooper?

Interesting behaviour......

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
cool photos, i wouldnt assume they are alien, there could be other explanations. but the fact that they are implamenting no fly zones over parts of the moon tells me they are trying to cover something up

First of all before its news well known hoax site.

Second what no fly zones I suggest you go back and read what was actually suggested!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

This is ridiculous. If there was a city they would have taken a half way decent photo of its Eiffel Tower. I am getting more than a little tired of this angle which is nothing more than a way to defend the Apollo landing story. If there are cities , then they landed. There are no cities AND they did NOT land. Give us all a break please. Thank you very much.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seigfried

There are no cities AND they did NOT land. Give us all a break please. Thank you very much.

I agree. Give it a break.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seigfried

I am with you on this kind of thing. It is usually pro Apollo in a left handed way. Since there were alens, or ufos, or cities, then to see the aliens, cities, ufos, they really landed. It's dumb I know but what can you do but be bewildered by the depths of silliness.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
New video interview with Johnston about the moon cities he says he saw.

Former NASA Employee Discovers Some Very Strange Buildings on the Moon
Nov 5 – 82,000 views
youtu.be...

Gordon Cooper didn't hide any NASA space secrets, and on this Russian interview about 60 min in, he describes how he looked over every inch of the Apollo film and saw no sign of any alien activity.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

thanks for the update jim , watching now , id be interested to see this whistleblowers pictures !

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join