It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allegedly don't pay child support? No trial for you

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SHABBYCAT
It's funny, I see threads like this all the time. Thing is I have been married TWICE! (NEVER AGAIN AND NO MORE KIDS EVER ,NEVER EVER AGAIN EVER!!!!!) Of those two marriages I have kids, both fathers never ever paid me a dime ,neither one has ever been to jail or bothered at all about child support. Each one has gone on to marry again and produce more children. One is on his fourth marriage.
Anywhom ,I can't help but wonder where all these stories of men having it so bad when it comes to child support are coming from ,also what's THE ENTIRE STORY HU? I have a case with each father thru the Texas Attorney General and Nothing has EVER been been done to cause them ANY trouble or to collect something ,anything to help support these kids. Why is that? I think my type of situation is more the norm than men being tormented and harassed and their lives ruined. These stories are the ones you hear cuz a lot of men don't want to be responsible for their lives and they just want to move on with little to no baggage even if they have more than a freakin Samsonite manufacture warehouse.
For the record ,I do well for me and my kids. I am a dedicated mother ,for all the work I've put into my kids no man could ever put a dollar amount on that ,so screw them, they are the ones missing out. If for some reason I ever got any of the money these men OWE ME, I am gonna get botox and implants with it!!!!!

JUST WANTED to add ,the fathers ,even tho there was no reason in the world to doubt ,had requested DNA tests for the children ,so just so there is no confusion ...... The kids are 100% the children of the respective fathers.

edit on 14/9/2011 by SHABBYCAT because: add some more stuff

some women expect the man to pay and use the court system to force payment.
some women go on state aid. when they do, the state begins preceedings against the father for reimbursement to the state. even if the mother doesn't want to take the father to court.

-subfab

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Originally posted by fetidchimp
reply to post by Six6Six

Jon Cryer has to pay his ex wife even though he has full custody of the child

www.courthousenews.com...

That is ludicrous. Is there no justice for men. I feel for the hard working American man who want nothing but to raise his child in some resemblance of normality.

And yet their is a women's rights movement BUT no male right movement. It is always the wrong people who get screwed. Yes I said it..Men always get screwed. Its a blinding mist that women have had it hard and need the protection of a set of rights for their sex.

The complainers always get what they want.

www.avoiceformen.com...

news.mensactivism.org...
www.reddit.com...
www.fathers-4-justice.us...
www.nationalcenterformen.org...

It is called the Men's Rights Movement. We are growing day by day. Each and every person here who took the red pill is apart of the movement. You see what is wrong with society, so don't deny your voice! Make it heard and be damn proud of it.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by MrWendal

I'm not going to get embroiled in personal stories this time around.

I'm suggesting an opportunity where child support arrears can be paid off without having to be thrown in among moderate to maximum security prisoners.

Child support is to assist in paying for their children's every day needs, they are: rent, utilties, food, basic clothing, medical/dental, transport and education. Anything after that is a luxury.

If anyone wants to turn their backs on their responsibilties as a parent and don't like paying child support......don't pay it! But there is a price to pay. What....you think you should get away with it? The problem is every man thinks the burden should lay soley upon the women simply because the baby grows inside HER body.

My advice I gave my sons along time ago.....if she's good enough to sleep with, she's damn well good enough to marry. If you don't want to accept the responsibility of a child, don't sleep around! If your marriage falls in to the pits.....you will share in the responsibility as a father and as man, do right by the child and the child's mother.

Strange how many ex husbands loved their wives once and for many years shared a home with her. But once the marriage fails, the ex wives become a moot. Remember, these women gave birth to YOUR child; they cooked your meals, cleaned your house & shlep, washed your clothes, nursed you when you were sick, shared your bed and had intimate relations with you. Not a chance in hell are you men going to find as good as what you married and gave birth to your children.

Spoken like a true Women's Klu Klux Klan member! Are you a white woman from the south by any chance?

And your last line is almost comical

Strange how many ex husbands loved their wives once and for many years shared a home with her. But once the marriage fails, the ex wives become a moot.

This ladies and gentlemen is the feminist/traditionalist shaming language used to emotionally manipulate men. Because what the fine member of the WKKK(as the WKKK mentality has infected traditionalism and as American Feminism has it's roots in the WKKK) left out is that in 7 out of 10 divorces women where the ones to seek divorce.

And in the overwhelming majority of those cases it isn't because of abuse, but because "she isn't satisfied anymore", or found a new younger lover. And in many of those cases women lie to the courts to get a PFA in order to secure control over the home and children.

Combine that with the sheer amount of female chauvinism in Western Civilization... There is no more Goodwill left in the world for womankind. For the last couple years I have been preaching about how "time is running out and women will wake up to a world that will grow to hate them", well the alarm clock is a buzzing. I almost missed the signs myself.

One of the signs was a girls/young woman's softball team charity set up in front of Walmart. Was during the busy time and they barely collected anything. yet other charities such as ones to help children(boy's and girl's) and boy's/young men's sports charities tend to rake in a decent amount.

Heck this topic is proof that goodwill towards womankind(because they are women) is poof. I am not advocating anything(other then the fact that Men=Human as does Women= Human), just calling it like it is. Heck I probably shouldn't even be responding to you as I am sure many people have already "ripped you a new one".
edit on 19-11-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2011 by korathin because: capitalization error(2nd fix) [first was a quote messup]

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

The women's rights movement is successful because they are far better organised and more consistant with the needs of the children over all. The men's rights movement is slowly making headwaves but they more often than not fall on their sword due to their inconsistancies, dishonesty and aggression.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

No, thats the difference between my generation and yours!

We did things different in the 1950's and 1960's.......and you have the goul to come on in here and call me KKK ? In my days our men for the most part did the right thing and quite often than not eventually mended their marriages at least until the kids completed school. Today, too many men are spoilt whiny little brats and expect your own way. Marriage is not about ownership and control, it's a partnership not to be taken lightly and needs to be worked at constantly. No wonder 54% of marrigaes these days fail. You don't demand respect, you command respect. Know the difference!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

reply to post by getreadyalready

There are three kinds of dead beat fathers out there:

(a) Those who do not pay child support and those who pay less $ than a can of cat food per month

(b) Those who have nothing to do with the upbringing of their biological children

(c) Those who do none of the both above

All dead beat parents who owe child support, in my opinion, should go to a debtor's jail, put on work release until their child support is paid up.

No, I'm not shocked how many dead beat mothers there are out but they don't rival the number of dead beat fathers.

Secondly; a majority of non-custodial fathers do pay child support, however, how many actually pay a reasonable amount of child support. Is $200 per month for a teen sound reasonable to you? How about $200 per month (not each but...) for all 3 or 4 children sound reasonable to you?

You do know your being an outright liar. Before the recession/depression around 5% of non-custodial fathers are "deadbeats"(pre-depression numbers). Of that, half couldn't pay due to being dirt poor/on disability and the other half are DEAD! Your a liar. As the percentage of men who "refuse to pay" is so small it doesn't even form a single percentage point.

In fact, non custodial mothers have a non payment rate(before depression) of 40,% FORTY PERCENT!
Number 1 reason? They don't feel they should have to pay because they gave birth. How many woman sitting in jail? Zero.

I am sorry if it seems like I am chain posting, but the more I read into this thread I fallen back on, the more(insert "grrrrrrr") and leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

What time period are you talking about?

I'm not lying at all.

5% may be dead beats simply because they don't pay a dime? Explain to me exactly what you deem a dead beat parent? For example, $50.00 a month child support is still a dead beat in my books and so it is in the minds of most decent people.

Those on disability? How many on disability can move all their limbs quite normally? They can't pick fruit on the orchids? Can't flick a burger? Can't clean the gutters? These are jobs you don't have to have a brain to do!
edit on 19-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

No, thats the difference between my generation and yours!

We did things different in the 1950's and 1960's.......and you have the goul to come on in here and call me KKK ? In my days our men for the most part did the right thing and quite often than not eventually mended their marriages at least until the kids completed school. Today, too many men are spoilt whiny little brats and expect your own way. Marriage is not about ownership and control, it's a partnership not to be taken lightly and needs to be worked at constantly. No wonder 54% of marrigaes these days fail. You don't demand respect, you command respect. Know the difference!

There we have it. Your senile. Well lady back in your day times where different. And I said Women's Klu klux Klan. Not the general patsy KKK(which was controlled by the WKKK). I am not acting in an absurd way, I just have access to knowledge that most here are ignorant of. for example did you know that the WKKK controlled the KKK? The WKKK using arguments like yours even got the KKK to enforce child support and alimony(back then it was purely a voluntarily thing, with the civil court orders having no real legal power as the US Supreme Court ruled that Child Support and Alimony violated the 13 Amendment back in the 1870's I believe).

Yes we are spoiled because we demand equality, we demand not to be treated as if our station was that of one below a dog. You ignored the part where "women file for divorce most of the time" fairly conveniently.

But then again that would interfere with your hatred of males; and I don't care about 'respect", I care about being treated like a sentient being. I care about the right to not be enslaved, I care about future generations of boy's and girl's having the opportunity to be what they are capable of being without outdated bigots from either the traditionalist matriarchy or the feminist gynocracy limiting them.

Instead the likes of you would demand that men be nothing more then robotic slaves of women. That we honor a contract that was ripped in half back in the 60's. No way. I would rather see a second dark age then be a slave to your matriarchy! Yes marriage isn't about ownership but you sure as heck seem to think divorce is.

Notice her behavior, she is projecting everything she herself is onto men. She demands that women get it all in a divorce, including the ex as a slave because the poster is obsessed with ownership.

P.S

You should look up the concept of a common denominator. Plus I do take marriage seriously, which is why I want nothing to do with it in it's current disposable form.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

You are a reflection of your own true self. That became clear in your post.

The KKK is the KKK, no ifs or buts about it and you can twist it to suit your own agenda but it won't work with me.

You have "access to knowledge" that most here are ignorant of? Hahahahahahaha I'm now in fits of laughter!

YOU demand equality? Thats what you all want us women to think but we know your actions speak a whole different tune my friend. You only demand equality to get your foot in the door but we know thats not what you really want. Most decent normal people only want a system that is fair for all, but like politics, you can't win them all over and there's always going to be alot of cry babies.

Divorce to me means TIES ARE SEVERED between man and woman, you can't try and control your ex wife's life at a distance by using economic abuse against her to keep her barefoot and scavaging like an animal, nor are you in any position to judge her unless there is criminal child abuse involved.

Reading your post again, I suspect you have little respect for your own mother who brought you in to this world and is probably around my age and did'nt decipline you properly. Lucky I'm not pro-life!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

The women's rights movement is successful because they are far better organised and more consistant with the needs of the children over all. The men's rights movement is slowly making headwaves but they more often than not fall on their sword due to their inconsistancies, dishonesty and aggression.

Umm.. wtf are you smoking? The Women's rights movement was never about "the children". In fact there was several different women's rights movement. Well actually three in American History.

Mothers of the Republic(Suffragettes and now Conservative/Traditionalist's)
Women's Klu Klux Klan(2nd, 3rd Wave feminist's)
Feminist/Lesbian Separatist's(LBGT movement now, while the Heterosexual elements merged with Humanist groups or aligned with the MRM)

Also, what is the Men's rights movement being dishonest about? Don't think I haven't noticed your repeated usage of baseless arguments and trying to convince others that what your saying is true without proof. And when you fall into a position of the truth being made know you fall back on baseless, ignorant arguments.

And we aren't slowly making anything, we are rapidly growing. A decade ago such a topic as this would be unthinkable. heck even a year ago a similar topic was still outnumbered by people like you. Now, the tables have turned and things are snowballing. Your the only one who uses inconsistency, dishonesty and emotional black mail.

And If I am being aggressive towards someone I perceive to be a bigot then I am damn proud of my behavior. No longer will we be silent about the abuse, discrimination and oppression that is going on.

P.S
The only reason why the various women's rights movements where succesfull was because each and every single one of them was supported by the rich(Top down movements), while the MRA is a bottom up movement. The difference meaning over time we will receive society wide support(much like how the Civil Rights movements was a bottom up movement).

Since your ignorant of Deadbeat dads read these links:

www.violentacres.com...
deltabravo.net...
www.salon.com...

www.avoiceformen.com...
www.avoiceformen.com...

This link is for everyone else that is on the fence or doesn't know what to make of the poster I seem "aggressive towards"

www.avoiceformen.com...
www.avoiceformen.com...
www.avoiceformen.com...
www.avoiceformen.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

You are a reflection of your own true self. That became clear in your post.

The KKK is the KKK, no ifs or buts about it and you can twist it to suit your own agenda but it won't work with me.

You have "access to knowledge" that most here are ignorant of? Hahahahahahaha I'm now in fits of laughter!

YOU demand equality? Thats what you all want us women to think but we know your actions speak a whole different tune my friend. You only demand equality to get your foot in the door but we know thats not what you really want. Most decent normal people only want a system that is fair for all, but like politics, you can't win them all over and there's always going to be alot of cry babies.

Divorce to me means TIES ARE SEVERED between man and woman, you can't try and control your ex wife's life at a distance by using economic abuse against her to keep her barefoot and scavaging like an animal, nor are you in any position to judge her unless there is criminal child abuse involved.

Reading your post again, I suspect you have little respect for your own mother who brought you in to this world and is probably around my age and did'nt decipline you properly. Lucky I'm not pro-life!

Ahh, divorce cut's all the ties, but yet you so quickly justify keeping men homeless, starving and away from their Children.

Aside from that, really.. I don't have to come up with an argument. You seem make my argument very clearly for me. You exposed the fact that men and boy's have less rights and how you think of males as being sub human(many of your arguments are the same that the KKK/WKKK used about blacks and their demands for equality). You engage in gendered group speak and demand that I respect women for being women.
I view other people as people. I don't view my mother as "just some woman" as you would demand that I do(so as to take my feelings towards my parent and project it onto an entire gender), I view my mother as my parent. And frankly spoken I find it disgraceful that you had to resort to such a low tactic.

And gal's, they are human beings too. By treating them any differently(which brings into question of why it is acceptable to treat fellow guy's in a horrible way) I am discriminating against them. Because the Worst thing Western guy's did was treat women like perpetual children. I have no intention of ever repeating that mistake. Sometimes I might use gendered language, but that is only to break up the "all girls club" mentality of a few gal's(I am proud to-say I am running across it less and less) like you.

+ You use rhetorical/propaganda based fallacies right and left. Bare foot and pregnant was a feminist myth. Hate rhetoric used to justify the destruction of men's constitutional rights in the 80's and 90's to get the current child support system into place( a system that is slowly being extended to regular debt as I suspect was originally intended given the roll back of bankruptcy protections and increase of usage of prisoners as a labor force/slave force)

P.S there is a difference:
www.dadsnow.org...

-

Also, thinly veiled threats of violence aren't cool. And I was raised properly to treat all human beings a certain way and to stand up to bigots like you(Which is why I try to check at my activism when around decent people, you aren't a decent person in my book). I guess it is my German American upbringing of viewing all people the same. And stop trying to steal the affection/ relationship I have with my parent/parents and project it onto yourself. It is starting to get really, really creepy. I don't want to go into why you feel the need to subjugate others emotions for their parents as I am sure I really don't care. But just stop being so damn creepy and emotionally abusive.
edit on 19-11-2011 by korathin because: didn't see the threat of violence.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

You barely know anything if at all about any of the women's movements.

If you come tearing in here name calling an ATS member a KKK subject then you my friend just lost your debate then and there!

You sound like you have a mighty big chip on your shoulders. I don't know your past history nor am I intersted but whatever it is, suck it up!

Don't assume what I'm thinking because that will be your next big mistake.

Whats German American upbringing? I know about both all too well and they are different cultures. So which are you? A German or an American?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

You barely know anything if at all about any of the women's movements.

If you come tearing in here name calling an ATS member a KKK subject then you my friend just lost your debate then and there!

There is a difference between the KKK and WKKK. The WKKK had a gendered aspect to it and tricked men into a very racially bigoted stance for their own amusement/benefit. You see if you read my links you would understand that this is an example of a "Moral Fallacy". Using one element of what is said(plus add a slight distortion) to justify the nullification of everything that is said.
And at this point I don't really care what your thinking as your words have already spoken very loudly for you.

And if there is a gap in my "understanding" of past/present women's rights movement please by all means enlighten me as I always crave new information.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

You being a German you'd know all about the KKK, right? They are not much different to Nazi Germany. Thats where your roots come from! I have an excellent insight in to your mentality.

The American Constitution is not a document for man and man alone, it's for ALL American born citizens, men and women alike!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

You being a German you'd know all about the KKK, right? They are not much different to Nazi Germany. Thats where your roots come from! I have an excellent insight in to your mentality.

The American Constitution is not a document for man and man alone, it's for ALL American born citizens, men and women alike!

No, I am a German American. Actually I have a hard time considering myself German pre se as all of my ancestors came over before Germany existed as a country.. German Americans are the reason why Slavery was ended. As the Irish Americans rioted instead of fighting in the civil war, Northern Anglo's fought out of a mixture of pride for State(Hatred of the South), or because they where forced to because they couldn't afford to pay a German immigrant fresh off the boat to fight in his stead(Yes tens of thousands of German men immigrated to America to fight in the Civil War, getting paid to fill an English spot was just icing on the cake). In fact most Northern Anglo's(English Americans) hated three things about slavery: 1) It could happen to them, 2) They didn't want to live near blacks, free or slave,and 3) they didn't want to compete with slave labor.

Only German American's fought in the Civil War en masse(as a whole) to end slavery because the enslavement of African Americans(and others but African American's made up the overwhelming numbers of the enslaved) because it was morally wrong. In fact the Emancipation proclomation was aimed towards shoring up support from the German American community that was growing Angry at Lincoln for stalling in ending slavery(threatened to withdrawal support for him).

And if it wasn't for the British Royal Family, Dutch Royal family and the Bush family, Hitler would of been just a lunatic on a street corner(take a few billion, give it to a lunatic and send them to Haiti or another country that is deeply impoverished and see how powerful they become, only 20%ish supported the Nazi's in the only free election the Nazi's competed in. If Germany had denied women the vote, the Nazi's wouldn't have won a single election).

But again, I allowed myself to be distracted by another moral fallacy distortion type argument. But atleast you exposed yourself again.

Very cute argument, after you spent the last few pages arguing that men don't deserve rights you try and flip it upside down at the end.

On a different note I suggest everyone Google the term: Psychopath. Look up how to spot one and with that I rest my argument.
edit on 19-11-2011 by korathin because: forgot space between words

edit on 19-11-2011 by korathin because: Didn't see the cute little nod to equality the poster inserted at the end that seems to contradict 90% of what the poster previously said.(True statement but doesn''t negate everything else)

Whats German American upbringing? I know about both all too well and they are different cultures. So which are you? A German or an American?

Now I understand the mindset of the bigots who tried to commit ethnic and cultural genocide against the German American community. And notice the blind arrogance in assuming every American is the same and the faux patriotism.

I am a German American. So both and neither would be the correct answer. because if I claim the mantle of being an American, all the sin's committed by English American's and English men will be laid at my feet as a way of continuing English American dominance in America. If I claim to be German I risk being lynched or burned out like my ancestors all the way up the the early 1900's where.

What I picked up from my German American grandparents was that if there was work to be done, you do it. The point is to get the work done so you can enjoy life. Sure there may be some slight gendered division of labor but that didn't stop my granny from working in the garden and that didn't stop my grandpa from helping change sheets and stuff.

Also, overt racism and sexism(even if in jest) wasn't tolerated at all. In fact I think the reason why it was so easy for me to align myself as an MRA is because I grew up in an environment where stuff like "men are like this" type hate jokes or "women are like this" type hate jokes just didn't exist. I guess the correct term is in my German American family there was very little if any gendered chauvinism.

So as I grew up, went to College, poked around online, just taking a good look at the world around me I was shocked to find male and female chauvinist's. It is very sad, very disgusting thing.

I am proud of my heritage and I am proud of what my ancestors have done. I wonder if you would be so quick to launch such a hateful statement if I said I was Irish American, Italian American, Hispanic American or African American? All American's with their own distinct cultural, ethnic histories.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Helious

I'm not interested in hearing about birth control etc etc. This thread is about child support, it's about two people who are equally responsible for bringing a child in to the world and taking full responsibility as parents.

In regards to birth control, that is equally the responsibility of BOTH parties. Don't like it, don't have unprotected sex.

Fact is however, more than half of those that find themselves in the Family Court/child support system are those that were in long term common law marriages and legally binding marriages. Many of you, in all your ignorance, assume most children brought up in single parent homes are concieved by a promiscuous mother....and it's all her fault. Fact is, those children who are concieved by a promiscuous mother must of had a promiscuous father.

Ah, but my misguided friend, two people don't bring a child into the world, one person does. Two people don't have the choice to bring the child into the world, one person does. You may not want to hear about birth control but that's just too bad because it directly relates to child support, if you don't believe it, I have a 9th grade health class for you to attend.

You neglect to address the situation of many men and relationships in your casual generalization of possible outcomes resulting in pregnancy, while I'm not surprised as I have read your previous posts, I am slightly offended by your use of the words responsibility, (irresponsibility) and ignorance as I believe in practicing what you preach and since I have seen both of those things in your posts regarding this matter I am puzzled by your desire for others to show those qualities in other aspects of life.

Consider the scenario which is more common than you may think that two people are involved in a serious relationship, living together and planning on a life together, after a couple years of status quo, the women on birth control, the man having stopped using condoms after they had discussed birth control and decided on the women taking it. One day, there are problems evolving and creeping into the relationship, the women decides on her own that the solution is pregnancy and without any discussion she stops taking her pills. Can you just say, well, should of worn a condom...... Give me a break.

What about a girl you have gone out with a couple weeks, she has been to your place a few times, has seen you take a condom out of your drawer once or twice and since she isn't playing with a full emotion deck but is a good actress, she says nothing and when you step into the shower, or go to take a leak, she pokes a couple of pin pricks in your stash because she really really likes you and knows this is meant to be.

What about a girl who does and says everything right that you fall in love with but behind your back is sleeping with another guy but does not give off any of the signs, despite wearing condoms or her saying she is taking birth control she becomes pregnant and because you love her and want to trust her, you digress to the situation and never seek a paternity test and end up paying for a kid that was never yours.

There are countless other scenarios but the point is this and it is very simple. The women has the choice to be pregnant or end the pregnancy. The man, has no choice. If the "father" does not want the baby, can he have it aborted? The answer is no, he can't and there is the problem, it is a one sided affair and all morality aside, it frankly is absurd.

If the father did not want, nor does not wan't the child, he should be able to sign a piece of paper stating exactly that and should be tat amount to father abortion, dissolving him of any responsibility to the child, the same way the mother can do if she decides it is not in her best interest to have it and has it vacuumed out against the fathers wishes. It goes both ways pal.

As far as the state, if you don't like women on state aid, cut the programs you so happily dole out, last I checked, we weren't socialists anyway. If a women makes the choice that is solely hers to bear a child without the consent of the father, then she needs to get a job and get ready to provide for that child, it is not the states job or concern and neither should it be.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Thats real funny because we had family fight in the American Civil War and they were not German by any stretch, neither were the men who fought with him. Thats not without saying there were Americans of German extract fighting.

I know German history well, especially that right up until after WW2. I should know, the men in my family fought you not once but twice while the other side of the family were lining up with guns to their heads as they entered your death camps never to be seen again. So please, spare me you rotten history.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Don't call me misguided my friend, I strongly doubt you are of my generation.

I'm not interested in your sob stories.

It DOES take two to tango, it takes two to make a baby. If the male does'nt want to concieve a child then I strongly suggest either he gets a vasectomy, use condoms and dispose of them himself or just pick a girl and marry her. If he can't take better care of his sperm then I suggest he keeps his penis in his pants.

Although I blame both parties but how many males want sex and can't provide a condom? Not only is he protecting his sperm but obviously does'nt give a hoot about STD/HPVs hence why STDs are through the roof in the Western world....almost unheard of in the Middle East but then Muslim women are not promiscuous and their men protect them unlike the common trash in our Western society today with young women's boobs and male arses are sticking out all over our streets showing no respect for themselves or the way they conduct themselves! Makes me wonder what the hell is going on in their parent's homes.

More than half of the children that are subjects of the child support system are FROM BROKEN HOMES of two parent married couple. The next are children born in to long term defacto common law marriages. After that comes children concieved by promiscuity of both parents. Why are you ignoring that fact?

If a man does not want a child.....read above. Marry or keep the zipper up. It's a simple as that.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Helious

It DOES take two to tango, it takes two to make a baby. If the male does'nt want to concieve a child then I strongly suggest either he gets a vasectomy, use condoms and dispose of them himself or just pick a girl and marry her. If he can't take better care of his sperm then I suggest he keeps his penis in his pants.

Although I blame both parties but how many males want sex and can't provide a condom? Not only is he protecting his sperm but obviously does'nt give a hoot about STD/HPVs hence why STDs are through the roof in the Western world....almost unheard of in the Middle East but then Muslim women are not promiscuous and their men protect them unlike the common trash in our Western society today with young women's boobs and male arses are sticking out all over our streets showing no respect for themselves or the way they conduct themselves! Makes me wonder what the hell is going on in their parent's homes.

More than half of the children that are subjects of the child support system are FROM BROKEN HOMES of two parent married couple. The next are children born in to long term defacto common law marriages. After that comes children concieved by promiscuity of both parents. Why are you ignoring that fact?

If a man does not want a child.....read above. Marry or keep the zipper up. It's a simple as that.

two to tango but only the woman has the say on whether or not to have an abortion. only the woman has the say to give the child up for an adoption.

in a perfect world everyone would use condoms and use birth control pills and never cheat. but this is not the reality of our world.

the statisitcs are something like 45% divorce rate in the united states. so even if a man waits to get married he can still end up paying through the nose. the state can take a man to the poverty line. this is insane!

a simple solution would be the custodial parent will take all financial responsibility. the non custodial parent can have visitation.

-subfab

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

What generation we are both from makes no difference as to the issue at hand as we are discussing how it affects people today, we are not talking about child support 40 years ago, please check your old school morality at the door if you wish to have a meaningful discussion in the here and now.

Exactly what sob story would that be? I gave no story at all, I outlined a very common set of circumstances and illustrated concise points on exactly why child support does not work in the country currently and how the system bypasses mens rights completely.

Although I blame both parties but how many males want sex and can't provide a condom?

What about a couple who maybe intends to be married at some point, lives together and has talked about birth control, deciding that the women will take it eliminating the need for condoms and one day the women decides to stop taking it on her own? This happens alot, should all men just assume that all women are liars and cheats and wear a condom every single time they have sex?

No, sadly it's not as simple as that, not even close. Perhaps it was in "your" generation but in these times where kids are having sex at 12, 1 in 4 women take medication for mental ailments, abortion and divorce are rampant and billions of dollars are doled out in government hand outs to "dead beat moms" it's decidedly complicated.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join