It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Personally, I feel that men have no financial responsibility to pay child support due to the current abortion laws. I am NOT trying to start an abortion debate, so please don't, but logically it's true.
1. Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, child A was fathered by [name removed]. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of child B, but I believe that he was conceived on the same night.
2. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my child as I was being sick out of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.
3. I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a party [address and date given] where I had unprotected sex with a man I met that night. I do remember that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you do manage to track down the father can you send me his phone number? Thanks.
4. I don’t know the identity of the father of my daughter. He drives a BMW that now has a hole made by my stiletto in one of the door panels. Perhaps you can contact BMW service stations in this area and see if he’s had it replaced.
5. I have never had sex with a man. I am awaiting a letter from the Pope confirming that my son’s conception was immaculate and that he is Christ, risen again.
Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by getreadyalready
Your first link does'nt work. In regards to the others; can you provide links of funny child support claims by MEN? Yours appear to be mostly women.
I'm sure there are some outragous claims you see coming through your Dept but it's no different to any other Govt Dept and organisation.
Fact is at the end of the day, you make a baby, both biological parents are equally responsibile for it regardless of how the child was concieved.edit on 18-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)