It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 14
30
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
inter-dimensional beings are not supernatural demigods.....




posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1
 


That's because thats the bad aliens that are abducting. Lmao.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by HazyChestNutz
 


Would you be referencing to the good angels who are in heaven with God? If so these are not aliens at all, but angelic beings. There are no good aliens.


Well they have been known to visit earth, humans and do war for one reason or another. What bible are you reading?



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by HazyChestNutz
 


I don't believe we went to the moon. Life cannot survive the intense radiation of the van Allen belt. You can call it "eye candy" if you want, i'd prefer to call it God's creation.


God's creation that we will never see or touch? Wow, intense radiation of the van allen belt? Sounds like God doesn't want us near those things. May I ask why your mixing science with God?



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1
 


I totally agree but since we can't escape these things (they can travel at 16,000 mph), can (manifest/disappear at will) the safe money would be putting your trust in Jesus for your protection. There is nothing that can stop him, he beat death in the flesh. He can over-come anything. With him by your side, anything is possible.
edit on 12-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by HazyChestNutz
 


I don't believe we went to the moon. Life cannot survive the intense radiation of the van Allen belt. You can call it "eye candy" if you want, i'd prefer to call it God's creation.


Are you're not familiar with bacteria that lives in space, like comets and meteors? NASA also has done studies in space, for example bringing salmonella on board two missions to the ISS and once in space while on board it thrived.

Life exists everywhere, from the deepest, darkest depths of our oceans, to the hottest of temperatures, areas high in deadly radiation, even in space, and possibly beyond.

news.nationalgeographic.com...
www.springerlink.com...
science.nasa.gov...
www.scienceagogo.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.extremescience.com...





Sure this information isn't in the Bible, but I say give science a chance. If not, then get off the internet! Brought to you by science






edit on 12-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills
 


The ISS is below the Van Allen belts. So the most we can say with any certainty is that these microbes can survive, for the time they've been under observation, in low earth orbit.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration
 


Explanation: S&F!


A rose by any other name, is but just as sweet!


Stop playing silly semantics.


These entities are MALEVOLENT...

Malevolent [thefreedictionary.com]


ma·lev·o·lence (m-lv-lns)
n.
1. The quality or state of being malevolent.
2. Malicious behavior.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Middle English, from Old French malivolence, from Latin malevolentia, from malevolns, malevolent-, malevolent : male, badly; see mel-3 in Indo-European roots + volns, present participle of velle, to want; see wel-1 in Indo-European roots.]

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.


So these entities want us badly .. ie its about POSSESSION of your soul!

The instant you are no longer are in CHARGE of your soul [regardless of possession of it because ultimately YOU are GOD!] is the moment one falls into the clutches of the DEMONS!

The DEMONS are purely illusory as there IS ONLY GOD!


Omnipresence of God proves my point!

Personal Disclosure: You can be a bad god and project your failings outside yourself and let them beat you up or you can be a good god and accept FULL 100% responsibility for your creation and as a consequence control it intimately! The choice is yours. Placing GOD outside your head is a demonic influence and denies your divinity!

Its called ALIENATING oneself from the truth! The devil is in the details!

This was the let there be light moment .."I think, therefor IAM!"

Are we seeing clearly yet! Christ is within you and as such only you can save yourself!

edit on 12-9-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add link source for quoted material. :shk:




posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by RevelationGeneration
 


Explanation: S&F!


A rose by any other name, is but just as sweet!


Stop playing silly semantics.


These entities are MALEVOLENT...

Malevolent [thefreedictionary.com]


ma·lev·o·lence (m-lv-lns)
n.
1. The quality or state of being malevolent.
2. Malicious behavior.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Middle English, from Old French malivolence, from Latin malevolentia, from malevolns, malevolent-, malevolent : male, badly; see mel-3 in Indo-European roots + volns, present participle of velle, to want; see wel-1 in Indo-European roots.]

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.


So these entities want us badly .. ie its about POSSESSION of your soul!

The instant you are no longer are in CHARGE of your soul [regardless of possession of it because ultimately YOU are GOD!] is the moment one falls into the clutches of the DEMONS!

The DEMONS are purely illusory as there IS ONLY GOD!


Omnipresence of God proves my point!

Personal Disclosure: You can be a bad god and project your failings outside yourself and let them beat you up or you can be a good god and accept FULL 100% responsibility for your creation and as a consequence control it intimately! The choice is yours. Placing GOD outside your head is a demonic influence and denies your divinity!

Its called ALIENATING oneself from the truth! The devil is in the details!

This was the let there be light moment .."I think, therefor IAM!"

Are we seeing clearly yet! Christ is within you and as such only you can save yourself!

edit on 12-9-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add link source for quoted material. :shk:



There is a god in everything.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Swills
 


The ISS is below the Van Allen belts. So the most we can say with any certainty is that these microbes can survive, for the time they've been under observation, in low earth orbit.


That was just one example. There's plenty more, just get your google on. I'm just here to open your eyes. Also, what say on bacteria found on comets and meteors? Not only did they travel the depths of space but through the Van Allen belt.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Technically,...

Their is nothing in the universe that is "alien" (to put a finer point on it) , however the debate seems to be one of localization or "nth spatial" regional occupation ), versus the metaphysical realms (IMO) ..

Scientifically, if an object/energy is taken out--of--phase from this universes frequency spectrum, it ceases to be affected by the natural rules and laws of that universe..

1,000,000 mph 180 vector degree shifts (relative to the observers relative static position that is) hence, becomes highly probable, and in a quantum string world, distance is of "no consequences" as an object can appear at any linear distance desired, even at improbable angles and speeds that by "physical mechanics" would cause the self destruction of the material itself..

Demons (from my understanding and research), are "beyond" even normal metaphysics , they represent an ancient order of operations , that have been heavily skewed with the current physical world we live through, to (for lack of a qualified term) "interbreed" with the physical representations (falsely I might add)..

I agree that 95% of the technological (physical) examples we see everyday, are simply governmental projects, but the other 5% fall within a category that breeches normal physical laws, that we are currently taught in the academics systems of the world, this 5%, falls under the heading of "metaphysics", and is a subject matter without end (as this thread is now over 14 pages long to prove the point) and demons are but "one" of the 5% (more like the top 1% of the 5% remaining)..

Aliens do not exist in IMO, they are (as mentioned) held within the realm of this universe which in turn, makes them "NOT" alien, but rather an oddity to be explored.. technology is easy, (as easy as breathing) and infinities of avenues of exploration are held within an unlimited series of universes, so to be able to change direction, never break the sound barrier, nor allow mechanical physics to upset the chosen direction, simply requires an alteration of physics, mechanics, mathematics, and quantum attractions, and the will of the observer to forge it's existence into this 3 dimensional realm we live through..

So in final reflection...

Aliens do not exist, demons are only the top 1% of the remaining 5% that are not accountable for within the physical realm (as they remain in the metaphysical realm), and technology... HAS NO BOUNDARIES...



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration
 


You know.. if Aliens have no officially stated their existence, and those people who have claimed to have spoken to aliens have said things about the laws or rules where they cannot mess with humans. Which in the bible the demos..etc.. are not allowed to openly harm us or disrupt our lives.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm sure that if we could travel back in time 3000 years and bring our current technology with us, we'd be considered "demons" by the people of that time period. You call them "demons" because you don't understand their technology.

If these extra-terrestrials were to make themselves known, you would be like those who burned the "witches", wouldn't you? You'd call them something that they are not and cause undue harm. Then 200 years from then people would look back and say, "Hey, remember when those idiots thought that the E.T.s were demons?
edit on 12-9-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
I'm sure that if we could travel back in time 3000 years and bring our current technology with us, we'd be considered "demons" by the people of that time period. You call them "demons" because you don't understand their technology.
Star for you (: Our ancestors misinterpreted the reptilians as gods and demons!



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Were you gonna post proof in this thread? So far I'm not seeing it.

So you posted this not 3 minutes after he posted you really had time to watch his supplied proof before accusing him of not providing any.
Yes deny ignorance



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration
 


Perhaps they were sent to Earth by the Easter Bunny or could it be the Tooth Fairy?

I cannot believe that we as a race of intelligent beings still believe in this hogwash!
I mean really, relligion really is just as ridiculous as the Easter Bunny.

I actually use to believe in both the Easter Bunny and Heaven... but then I grew up.
Sorry to sound so negative but the idea of relligon really bothers me. I am an agnostic and believe something is out there...I just don't believe it to be an old man with a white beard or men who have feathered wings on their backs.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT
 


Very interesting readings there. What will happen when man decides to travel the stars, will the demons follow?

Also, there is a small chance that these aliens may actually be terrestrial. Let me explain. They could be in of deep parts of the Earth now but lived on the surface here long in the past before the extinction event of the dinosaurs. This would explain why they had to live in the subterranean. I have heard reports of discs diving into solid ground and the ground just warps around it.

OR, they could be aliens from our solar system or beyond.

Its more likely that most of the legitimate UFOs reported are military and or private craft made by man.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Everyone who posted in this thread has been trolled. I am sick and tired of these stupid religious troll threads clogging up the UFO/Aliens forum. It makes it all the more difficult for legitimate threads to be taken seriously. Threads like this one are turning me away from this otherwise excellent forum. Please take your religion and politics elsewhere.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by RevelationGeneration
 


Are you serious? Another thread about aliens being demonic? Do a search and bump the already on going threads about his subject. Good lord.

Here's one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and look here's another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and there's plenty more
Seriously, take your pick but do not start a new thread about this poor, dead, beaten horse.




edit on 12-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)


I agree



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by RevelationGeneration
 


Are you serious? Another thread about aliens being demonic? Do a search and bump the already on going threads about his subject. Good lord.

Here's one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and look here's another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and there's plenty more
Seriously, take your pick but do not start a new thread about this poor, dead, beaten horse.


Good point well made


HELLO!



new topics

top topics



 
30
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join