It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or Demons They are demons of course

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There is binlical verses that prove everything that Im going to tell you..I just dont have time to look them up right now...Anyhow...In the days of Noah, Satan put his demons [Giants] ,here on earth as to breed with humans[for what reson you ask] Satan figured if he could interbreed with humans and ruin all of the bloodlines, that the messiah would never be born. For Satan knows /knew that he was coming and tried to prevent it to no avail. Soi tyhe Lord intructed Noah-one of the bloodlines that was not damaged-the bloodline of David of course-to build his ark and you know the rest.... In these days and times we here of aliens doing what[breeding with humans-creating hybrids etc...for in many cases if not all cases of alien abductions the person or persons abducted are not christians nor followers of Christ or religious for that matter and many cases can atest to one who is not religious but if and when they called on the name of the Lord...the abduction stopped immediately. Aliens are Satans demons and are here for no other purpose but to raise the possability that their is no God,debunk anything that has to do with the Lord..for instance thier is already a theory that when the rapture happens...everyone left here on earth will blame it on the aliens for the missing persons and the alien presence/when it is relesed by the gov./already has the widespread teachings of creation by them and their ancestors..do they not..all a plan by Satan to decieve the masses..... I guess thats my sermon for the week. May God bless us all Amen.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Sorry about my spelling I tried to edity post after I posted it Can anyone tell me how to edit it and change it after I posted it or is that possable?

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well, there's no support for your theory, Biblical or otherwise. Similar arguments once "proved" that people from other countries/other races were created by Satan -- which is very obvious nonsense.

And the Bible says the giants were giants. Not creations of Satan.

Statistically speaking there is a good chance of alien life forms (including one-celled forms) in the universe. To decide that they're all somehow "Satanic" before you even encounter them or identify them is just plain silly.

In fact, there are books written to say that aliens are actually angels and the offspring of angels and therefore creatures of goodness and light.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Up in the top left corner of your post is a button that says edit, just click it. It'll take you to a screen that looks a lot like a post screen but you will see your post, make the changes and then click edit post, in the place that normally says post reply.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Interesting theory, but conjecture and wishful thinking...(imho) Well, when the big alien secret is let out...we'll see how religion handles it then, won't we? In a way, since the revelation of alien existence WILL pretty much be a big blow to Christianity, and most other organized religions...it could be viewed as a Satan of sorts, hehe...

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think you are referring to the story at the end of the 6th(?) chapter of genesis. It discusses Nephillim (literally - the fallen). A group of angels who descended to earth and bred with humans. The children born of these unions were the giants you mentioned. Only two of these "giants" are discussed at any extent in the bible Og king of Bashan, and Sihon king of the Emorites. As the story goes, the flood was meant to destroy this race of giants but those 2 survived by holding on to the ark throughout it (which they could do because of their size). Very interesting stuff. What is the connection to aliens though? As a side note, Judaism, in some of it's less known writings discusses the existence of dozens of other worlds, unfortunately I do not recall where this is, nor do I understand Hebrew, so I will count on someone else (hopefully) to help me remember where that was...

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
But I can't resist...plus, this IS different, so here goes my theory..and listen up guys cause aliens and anything related is not my forte of threads to post in..

I think you are onto something with the connection of aliens/demons perhaps enter twined within eachother.
I have many many reasons of my own to believe that aliens are in fact demons, spirits, ghosts, voids whatever you want to call them...I think that we've given many names to one actual being, possibly thou of different races and levels. I'm not going to "get" into my reasoning here as it is WAY "out" there and I'll surely lose anyone while trying to explain with the short space provided here.
So. My theory goes as such:
We (humans) exist here in THIS realm or level or deminsion which I'll just call say the 1st. Other beings, exist on other realms and all which I'll call 2nd throu 6th..But at the same time say, I'm sitting here typing this..these other realms are right here, perhaps my nose is actually in one of those realms and I'm completely unaware of it, as it's not just something we can "see" all the time and some cannot see it ever! I never believed that "aliens" came from the sky per say..unless one of the realms were to completely take over/absorb into our realm. Well actually I can't really say that either..because it is possible that maybe by them flying along in the air...they "accidentally" or even purposely entered into ours, thus the sightings of "ufo's"
It's like taking a huge glimpse of these other life forms and their technology for even sometimes a split second..enough to send us racing to the nearest looney bend or "Enquirer" whatever. Now back to the realms, sometimes "we" beings here in the 1st can enter into one of theirs, kind of the same way they do ours. And THIS is definately a "close encounter" of the 1st kind. When you are right here and then "boom" you are face to face with some unfamiliar looking being..you then begin to question the true meaning of existance here on earth. Because these are not answers you'll find just anywhere. They are something you've tapped in on and just cannot explain-even now as I sit here trying to..to you. We won't find the answer in the bible because well..perhaps THAT chapter was removed? I don't know.
Someone knows..and it's not me. So then how DO we know they are all created from Satan? Perhaps some are and some aren't? We humans were created from God, and that is written. So this much we know. And the others we can only speculate. It's really all in how close we actually come to one of these realms and the beings that reside there. If we come close enough to say the 3rd and we just "see" or know that they are of the utmost evil then...well obviously the 3rd realm was created by Satan? Or was it??
All I do know or can tell you is..once you have tapped into one of these realms, it's that much easier to continue to do so throughout your life. Maybe it's us humans who do it or maybe it's them...they found us kinda thing and now they "know" the "how to" to enter again and again- To try and communicate or learn, "do" things to us that are harmful or not...or just plain ole curiosity? So which realm is more advanced? I can tell you one thing, it's not ours...but that too depends on what we/they consider advanced for our own realm.
Now you know why I never post in the alien/ufo type threads he he! Because it's way more then what we actually "think" and this I stand my ground on. I just cannot find all the words/ways to define or describe it to you all. I know that I'm not alone either...and this as well as just knowing..supports what I've tried to describe above..
Now back to this realm...he he!! whew! Hope ya don't call in the men in white coats or disown me

Magestica

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The easy answer to that is that satan cannot create beings.

He can manipulate and destroy, but creation is the perogative of God.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If you're going to believe part of the mythos...should be the whole kit and caboodle....

"Judaism, in some of it's less known writings discusses the existence of dozens of other worlds, unfortunately I do not recall where this is, nor do I understand Hebrew, so I will count on someone else (hopefully) to help me remember where that was..."

You may be thinking of the Kabbalah here....

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
That does raise the question though, "Where did the demons come from?"

The traditional answer being that there are the fallen angels - who are at the head of the heirarchy, and the rest are the beings of this world that existed before Adam came into the garden of Eden.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well, to even it out, isn't it possible that all the demons are just aliens? You can't say one thing without showing the other possibilities aswell.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
LOL ...

The giant's of the bible were how much taller than human's?

And umm ... Aren't the alien's usually at a max of four feet tall? I'd hardly call that a giant!

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Well, to even it out, isn't it possible that all the demons are just aliens? You can't say one thing without showing the other possibilities aswell.

No not really, the aliens are a technological "being" that could be a disguise used by demons to interact with the world without scaring us too much.

The two aliens / demons are very different in representation, abilities, supposed origin, etc.

Demons are represented throught human history, as the unseen side of the world, whereas aliens are a predominanlty new phenomeon, that appears to have arisen aling side our technological society. (apart from the odd pic scratched on the pyramids.. )

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Its obvious that the scrolls describe to Spirits fighting for the soul of a man. This was put into the dead sea scrolls. Want to know who the man was.

The father of Moses, The one who freed the Jews from the grasp of the enslaving Egyptians.

The reason I post this is because their is evidence that the one of the two spirits fighting over the mans soul was a Demon and strange enough as describes in the scrolls. The spirit resembles a Reptoid(Alien)

[Edited on 5/2/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Gonna have to whole-heartedly agree with Magestica on this one...

...plenty of reasons why I believe aliens are merely an ancient presence with a modern face...but to devulge them would have me not WORKING in a Mental Health organisation, but UTILISING it...

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
If you guys read my post at chit chat[ Want to here a miracle] then you would know that when the holyspirit spoke through me he said "You wonder about aliens...God made them" so yes God made them Satan didnt...but he possed them for all we know but the simalarities between giants then and aliens now is that he used giants back then for to breed with humans as to breed out the masiah/trying to prevent his birth for he didnt know that Christ would be of the holyspirit...anyway ...and aliens being used by him today to do his work here on earth..to decieve mankind..bring thoughts and ideas that they [aliens] populated the earth. All giving off false teachings and trying to say there is no GOD. I talked to a fellow at work the other day and you are right ...when I asked him if aliens were real[because he doesnt believe they are] what would he think of religion..and he said if they were real that he would doubt the existence of God..you see Satans plan is working allready............................. Thanks for everyones input.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Yeah I am also a believe in this alien/demon connection. Makes logical sense if that makes any sense at all when dealing with esoteric supernatural things. I have been under this belief for 4 years now.

Satans not a creator thats for sure... he is an imitator. You all got that right. Surprised to see that level of thought on here... but I guess I shouldn't be.... we've got some smart fellas up in here.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Nah. Demons (if they exist) are things of the mind and spirit. They're not "extraterrestial beings."

I believe the "Star Trek" scenario; people and creatures from other planets aren't demonic, they're just other creatures of the universe.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The whole UFO alien thing started about the time when the Jews finally came back to Israel and I'm sure that's no coincidence. After all that's one of the main things that had to happen before the bulk of the end-times scenario in Revelations could take place. I've read there's a lot of UFO activity there too.

The bulk of ufologists still believe that UFO's are a result of ET lifeforms even if that theory doesn't have a leg to stand on. There are secular ufologists who find that studying demonology is helpful to understanding UFO phenomenon. They say that an alien encounter closely resembles a seance. That should ring some bells and whistles.

The messages of the aliens are identical to the ones received from "ascended masters", spirit guides, and "space brothers" from the New Age channelers and such. Those messages are the same that have been coming from demons since waaaaaaay back in the day.
The messages are: aliens are here to help us usher in a new age of occult enlightenment, (hinting that a world authoritarian system is needed for such), the Bible is outdated, man needs to work on our psychic ability, and some others I forgot. Also, the "aliens" certainly aren't benevolent. People have been killed and tormented by them.

So basically, aliens and UFO's are just a part of the end time deception orchestrated by the "prince of the powers of the air", which is Satan.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Good post sandman, I definetly agree with you that aliens aren't benevolent, some are good and some are very bad.

As for our human psychic ability, its there we just don't use it.

We humans can so easily be telepaths, we can already talk in our minds, its just that the connection has been cut.

[Edited on 5/3/2003 by FoxStriker]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join