It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by viperdave

But you have not even matured enough to consider the points in this thread, yet you continue to call this theory a primitive idea, when lots of the evidence come's from the last 60 years. Talk about condemnation before investigation.
edit on 12-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

He calls it primitve because you, and others, base this "knowledge" strictly on the Bible. And that line of thinking has work out so well for humanity in the past

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
Just quickly curious about one thing :

How would you explain a UFO crash with your theory ?

Perhaps demons wanted to go home, hell, and figured suicide was the fastest route?

edit on 12-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

The Bible specifically warns us that, in the last days, demonic deceptions will increase. We should remind ourselves that the essence of a successful deception is that something appears to be what it is not; or conversely, that something is not what it appears to be. We believe that UFOs and the phenomenon known as "crop circles" fall into this category.

Satan knows that the Bible is true, and he knows what is coming, and he knows he is personally going to lose, and he knows when. All of his machinations are simply designed to prevent as many human beings as possible from accepting the gospel of Jesus Christ in the time he has left. All of his plans are focused on this single goal. He knows that born-again Christians are beyond his reach, and that we have this annoying habit of witnessing to the unsaved. He therefore places a very high priority on killing off as many of us as he can, as soon as he can.

The Bible tells us that Satan's fallen angels were responsible for corrupting ALL of humanity prior to the Great Flood, except for Noah and his family. They seem to have accomplished this by assuming human bodies, and having sexual intercourse with human females. Satan knew that, according to God's promise to Eve that her seed would destroy Satan, his only chance to avert his own destruction lay in corrupting her seed, since the Messiah could not be born of such. The Messiah's genealogy would have to be pure, all the way back to Seth.

He also knows that, according to the Bible, he will be cast down to the earth, and that he will then have unobstructed access to the spirits of large numbers of human beings for the first time since before the flood. When that happens, near the mid-point of the seven-year period called the Tribulation, all of those poor souls who will have accepted the "mark of the beast" will be spiritually defenseless against demonic possession. Satan's forces will use these possessed individuals to kill the "Two Witnesses" (the Church and true Israel) during the last half of Daniel's Seventieth Week. In the meantime, Satan is setting the stage for all this.

UFO's have been reported for many centuries, but only in this century has the phenomenon been studied and analyzed in depth by a variety of different disciplines. The military has its own reasons for trying to find out what they are, and they have come to their own conclusions, whatever they may be. New Age types believe, because it feeds into their world view, that these are superior beings from other planets, another dimension, or whatever. Unfortunately, many Bible-believing Christians have been sucked into this belief system, perhaps due to unwillingness on the part of pastors or Christian authors to comment on these strange phenomena.

All who are truly born-again are literally indwelt by the Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Holy Trinity. No one who is indwelt by the Holy Spirit can possibly be demon-possessed, much less transported to a demonic space ship for sexual relations, invasive "medical" procedures, etc., as have been described by many abductees of both sexes. What does this mean?

We find it remarkable that, of all of the reports of abductions by aliens, none seems to have been of anyone claiming to be a born-again Christian. If this is true, then it is the single greatest indication that "aliens" are actually demonic manifestations posing as extraterrestrial creatures. If the only people who can be abducted are those who have not accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior, and if no one who has accepted Him has ever been abducted, we have our answer to the mystery of "space aliens". But the "little brothers from space" may have been tripped up by their enormous demonic egos in an even more revealing way.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ok....

Logically (while using my tin foil hat) I'm going to try and link some stuff together & throw a few questions out there.

I look at the messages I've been seeing in the world lately and wonder why suddenly is there this need to convince us that the answer is aliens?

How about the way the main stream media and Scientology has been pushing and promoting this concept of "Ancient Aliens" and "life is out there" (not that I don't believe that - but apparent motives seems to support a more sinister culprit)

And very recently, how about the movie "Paul" that clumsily tried to push a message between the comedy about how stupid and moronic those "christian people that believe aliens are demons" are.

Come on now - you didn't start believe the #e they put on TV now did you?

Why not throw something like project blue-beam (if such a thing exists) in there as well - why would you need this if there are "real" aliens?

And on the whole NWO thing - if aliens or demons or whatever have been running our society for the last "x" number of years then why is such a high level of control so important?

It's obvious to most that the world we live it is starting to feel a lot like a science experiment with all the controls being introduced - i.e. genetically altered food, social engineering, hyper-controlled mass media, tracking/tracing numbers, cashless banking systems, weather manipulation, a million other conspiracies I don't have to explain to you guys...etc

These things feel personal to the human race - like something or someone who has a vested interest in the human race - like they've been around for a LOT longer than any interstellar traveler would be

Total control wouldn't be that big a deal to someone who could just hop skip & jump to the next blue rock in the galaxy.

I think the evidence is strong that over the last 20 years or so there has been a concerted effort to discredit belief in the supernatural and arcane and all things religious (not just Christianity) and all that comes with those beliefs

The real deception is making you believe that the beings from the shadows and ancient lore don't really exist....no, now they're "aliens" -

And hell, it's more attractive to believe they're from another world - all of the possibilities it could bring.

There's no "upside" if they're demons...that would there are a whole lot of inter-dimensional evil, devious, soul sucking, energy leaching beings out there determined to harvest your soul and drag you kicking and screaming into an eternity of damnation...etc...etc...

Oh yeah, and there's a lot of secularist belief systems out there that would need to be dramatically revamped...

And 90% of this one-track mind-numbed society refuses to accept concepts that run counter to what they've already decided they believe in...so that's where it ends.

link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

I seem to recall me specifically saying that I'm agnostic. And even that I understand and somewhat agree with what you're saying. I'm not just talking out of my ass. This comes from studying both sides of the argument, and my conclusion is that whatever these things are they aren't necessarily demons or aliens. Maybe they're something in between. I digress. If you're arrogant enough to believe that you've got all the answers than maybe you need to wake up sir or madame. Because no one has the answers, and the sooner we all step off of our high horses and realize that the sooner we can start effectively getting to the bottom of just wtf these things are.

We need to examine the religious texts, and combine that knowledge of "The ones from the sky" with modern day UFO research. Not just take a purely religious, or a purely scientific/secular stance and run with what we think we know. Peace and love.
edit on 12-9-2011 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

link   
i see that someone says DEMON and everyone gets all "you're shoving your religion down my throat"

I am convinced that we are being harmed by entities that may have originally come from (not the earth) I came by my revelation as an atheist ( now I believe some kinda god) because that's where my inquiry took me

it's like if it walks like a duck quacks like a duck swims like a duck ,it's a duck

every spiritual discipline since time began talks about them, call them what you will they are the same things

there are plenty of resources for finding out about them. everybody calm down you can still be an atheist and believe in malevolent inter dimensional entities that have no good intention toward you and me.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

And that is exactly the how became a believer in the demonic deception of aliens all you have to do is look at who's backing this agenda to see what's really going on. You have got it spot on my man.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1

Yes actually the bible has the answers, call me what you want but i see no purpose in believing in "something in-between" that is just a cop out. Which is the exact mindset what get's some Christians in believing evolution and genesis can some how work together, very foolish and dangerous way to think. Absolute truth can be found in the bible. But feel free to disagree with me.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Care to elaborate on the "who" part please ?

Plus, about the crop circles thing as proof of your scenario :
-in one case its them demons doing the circles
-in another its those people pushing the agenda

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

And the Quran? Dead Sea Scrolls? Buddhist's Texts? The emerald tablets? Egyptians hieroglyphics?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

We believe that UFOs and the phenomenon known as "crop circles" fall into this category.

Alright, understand this, when some people think "UFO" they don't think extraterrestrials, they think UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. Meaning it could be anything BUT other beings.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

That would be the world elites and masonic establishment, who are in contact with demonic entity's.

All the famous dictators channelled spirits: hitler stalin mao etc.. Why do you think there goal was to exterminate the masses? Maybe because these entity's were trying to inhabit there "containers" for themselves?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well if you're a devout christian I guess they have to be demonic. It doesn't quite fit into the whole genesis thing if they came from another star system or galaxy.

They might exist in other dimensions but that doesn't make them demonic just inter-dimensional.

To the people saying that if you say a prayer they will go away. They are most likely scared off by the strength you are drawing from your prayer. Saying the alphabet the same way will probably yield similar results.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetaryDuality

The phenomenon referred to as "Unidentified Flying Objects" has been studied and discussed from so many different perspectives and for so many years, that we are reluctant to even try to add anything to it. But, since the overwhelming majority of discussion in the popular press, "scientific" inquiry, and military analysis ALL focus on the physical aspects of these apparitions, it is apparent that the demonic characteristics have been largely ignored.

"Aliens", of course, play an important role in the larger "body of deception". This is an attempt to explain the effect that the alien/UFO phenomena even now is having on different groups of people. Remember, the whole purpose of these UFO manifestations etc., are to prepare people for an eventual "alien invasion," which will lead the ignorant and uninformed directly into the worship of the anti-Christ.

At the time, the popular television series "Star Trek" grew to international fame, and continually had themes such as, evolution, aliens (both good and evil), and the concept of a new planetary order, a federation of nations within a federation of planets, etc. Hence we find global government as a fact for the future, and that federations of nations are the only possible future for mankind that there is.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Your last thread on this subject....www.abovetopsecret.com...
was temporarily closed by a Mod so that cool heads could prevail. That thread was also moved to the correct forum by Mods, Conspiracies in Religion and that same fate should be dealt to this thread.
Why why why did you not ask for the linked thread from this past August ( above ) to be reopened instead of subjecting many of us to the same old same old, namely no proof of your claims just dodgy videos and links etc.

If you have so much time on your hands, you could follow another cult and go door knocking with all relevant info ready to pass out to the suckers. You would get more converts for sure!

ETA: MODS..... if you moved his last thread then this also should be sent to Conspiracies in Religion. Gotta be consistent here surely.

edit on 12-9-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by shamdaddy

Saying the alphabet the same way will probably yield similar results.

No it won't. Sorry but the only person who can protect you from these things is the Lord Jesus Christ. In the thousands of abductions and encounters with aliens, calling out the name of the lord to protect them has been the ONLY thing that has worked to get rid of them in any successful manor.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Actually it should not even have been moved, hence why this topic belongs in the UFO forums, this thread is about UFO's and aliens not religion. If this topic: www.abovetopsecret.com... isn't moved then nore should this. This is a Conspricy in UFO's/Aliens, not in religion. Have a good day.

Just because the word "demonic" is mentioned is not a basis for it to be moved because you don't like the idea in the thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I got another one for you, you know that's what I do.
I practise an old art non documented in the Bible but taught a long time ago by old masters Plato and Aristotles.

You know, that acording to your scriptures, anyone that ever "channeled" a spirit is doomed to hell.
Him, and all his family, and all the people that invite them into their home. All to hell.

Now, I know democracy wasnt a big thing back during jesus's days in judea, although they knew about it, from across the sea.

But, and here it comes.
How does it apply if your country invites one of these leaders that deals with demon spirits.
In the spirit of the scriptures, i would interpret it as the whole country beeing insta doomed to hell at once.

No ? Or is it too far fetched ?

But please, not a big wall of scriptures, it's getting late.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

That would be the world elites and masonic establishment, who are in contact with demonic entity's.

All the famous dictators channelled spirits: hitler stalin mao etc.. Why do you think there goal was to exterminate the masses? Maybe because these entity's were trying to inhabit there "containers" for themselves?

I disagree with dictators channelling the demons/spirts... they would have killed more indiscriminately. Most of these dictators crimes were committed against particular peoples. Not buying it... These were evil, twisted people doing horrible things.

Secon, my question. What if the Bible is not the book of God? What if it is just another book written by man? What if there is no God? Then what are these demons?

Just thought of this while I was typing? What about advanced alien technology? Is there cooler technology in hell? Is the devil some sort of twisted techno-phile?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Actually, according to you, this thread is about the Bible, God and demons. Aliens only come into the picture because you think they are demons. This thread has more to do with religion than it does aliens and UFOs.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join