It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The 2 top researches of UFO's in the last centurary are Dr. Josef Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallée. Dr. Josef Allen Hynek orginally set out to refute what he orginally thought was nonsense, but then became a believer and one of the top researchers into the subject. Those of you who have seen the movie close encounters of the third kind will have seen Josef Allen Hynek whether you realize it or not as an extra. Both of these respected researchers came to the conclusion that there not galatic, but these things, what many people now call aliens are infact demonic. These beings show some phsycall propertys but on the other hand they break all phsycall laws. This can be explained if they were hyper-dimensional.

A hyper space is a space of more than 3 dimensions. You and I do not live in 3 dimensions, we live in atleast 4, time itself is a physical property. Einstein recognized this when he discoved General Relativity. Scientist's now believe we could live in more than 10-Dimensions. The point being the 3 dimensions most people are familar with, is not all there is, there is more.

There is lot's of confusion as to whether aliens are physical or not.

Here's the problem. While they seem to be tangiable on the one hand, they exbit behavior they cannot possibly be physical. As the following observes.

Paradoxical Behaviour:

Multiple competent witnesses
Plotted on radar
Leave tangible traces on ground
Photographed
Excesss of 6,000 mph w/o sonic boons
Right angle turns @ 16,000 mph
Materialize/dematerialize w/o traces

Want to know REAL truth? Watch what highly educated and top researcher Chuck Missler has to say in his video series. He uses wisdom and science to explore these things and he also covers Roswell, crop circles, the nephilim, and more.

Before writing this off as another fundamentalist religious thread (which this is not) i suggest you atleast watch watch the videos there is 12 in total that can be found on youtube.

First let me remind you about avoiding truth.

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument and which cannot fail to keep man in ever lasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation before investigation. - Edmund Spencer.

This sounds to me what ATS is all about "denying ignorance". So before posting let us remind ourselves of that.

Jesus Personal Warning

"Take heed that no man deceive you."
Matthew 24:4

edit on 12-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Were you gonna post proof in this thread? So far I'm not seeing it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

You made a claim about proof. Proof is a very strong claim indeed. Could you at least summarize what the "proof" is so I can determine whether I want to spend time watching these videos?

Ever hear of the Collins Elite?

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Bible verses and youtube videos do not constitute proof.....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

You have to watch the video's.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Im with you. I belive they are demonic! There have been many accounts of people being visited in there rooms and taken without consent. but those that prayed and demanded in the name of jesus to be left alown where left alown.

you must admit there are story like that out there.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The 2 top researches of UFO's in the last centurary are Dr. Josef Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallée.

according to who?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

then i wonder what will happen if you pray to Allah or Buddha

link   
Yea, I gotta agree, what's the proof....

Can't they also just be other beings, like us.

link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

According to most of the people in the UFO community and researchers, just look them up.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

link   
Well,there are some people who are claiming that some alien species are living on the Earth among the humans,and they have been often misunderstood as demons,because they look like them.

So,i can understand that people from the past believed there are such things as "demons",but now it's tough for me to see that there are still people who thinks there are such things as "demons".

And you call that a proof?
Three old videos and some theory,without PROOF?

If you want from people to believe in this,you need to have more PROOFS.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Let me be the first to say... some guy talking on a youtube video does not equal prove. He may offer insight into this phenomenon but its not proof. Proof is Satin making a press release saying he is behind all the ufos/alien activity. Even then people will dispute it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by kn0wh0w

According to most of the people in the UFO community and researchers, just look them up.

en.wikipedia.org...

i know of them

just don't put words in other people's mouth.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i love how "proof" is based off opinion. if everyone believed what other people said all the time. this world would be full of idiots. oh wait a minute..that's basically happening now, lol.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Donahue because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I can see it now; a being lands in a ship, "claiming" to be from another world, and a bunch of Christian nutters shoot him and his crewmates then burn the ship for being demons. Now which party in that picture is showing a distinct lack of enlightenment would you say?

And again, mystery star-bestower, own up!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Watch the video's i cannot possible type out everything in them. And you say demons are not real? What about the thousands of demonic possessions?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Yes, I believe they are demonic as well.

Now watch the anti-Christian agenda slam you for this revelation.
Keep the faith.
SnF

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
NO.

Aliens (in the more common use of the word) would be lifeforms coming from planets other than ours.
ie: WE are aliens to, say, saturn.
Are we freaking demons??????

Maybe you were trying to say that entities reported by witnesses as supposedly extraterrestrials, exhibit what we could call metaphysical behavior.
That's another deal.

Nonetheless, jumping from that to "demons" (whatever the hell that means to you) is pretty... uhmm... not.. good...?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Mkay!
Aliens cannot exist because they cannot exist physically in this world.
And there is no tangible evidence of their physical existence!

Therefore..
They must be demons,
of which there is no physical tangible evidence of existence,
and which (allegedly) don't exist in the physical world.

I seeeeeeee.....................

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join