It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

They are demons, why the doublethink and reverse psychology?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Aliens can be demons. Demons would be aliens. Both are not exclusive.

Alien simply means out of this world.
Demons if they exist would be alien because they are out of this world.

Thread dismissed. See you tomorrow kids. Be punctual.

link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Are you serious? Another thread about aliens being demonic? Do a search and bump the already on going threads about his subject. Good lord.

Here's one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and look here's another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and there's plenty more
Seriously, take your pick but do not start a new thread about this poor, dead, beaten horse.

Good point well made

link   

not a religion

wow it just keeps getting better

Christianity is a religion
Christianity is a religion

chris·ti·an·i·ty/ˌkrisCHēˈanitē/
Noun: The religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, or its beliefs and practices. Christianity is today the world's most widespread religion, mainly divided between the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Eastern Orthodox Churches. More »
- Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Admin - this same topic has been addressed already in multiple threads as listed below. Would you please close this repeated item and direct users to those others?

Thank you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-9-2011 by TheFlash because: correct punctuation

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Just sayin'. Who knows? But to postulate something as concrete without proof leads to others questioning or outright making derisive comments.

Who are you to say what they think?

Can you imagine a alternate ATS on their plain of existance and some one posting. "Humans exist!" and posting a MeTube video?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
In fact could you delete all of them except the first one ever made. We really don't need anymore than one thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
The 2 top researches of UFO's in the last centurary are Dr. Josef Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallée. Dr. Josef Allen Hynek orginally set out to refute what he orginally thought was nonsense, but then became a believer and one of the top researchers into the subject. Those of you who have seen the movie close encounters of the third kind will have seen Josef Allen Hynek whether you realize it or not as an extra. Both of these respected researchers came to the conclusion that there not galatic, but these things, what many people now call aliens are infact demonic. These beings show some phsycall propertys but on the other hand they break all phsycall laws. This can be explained if they were hyper-dimensional.

A hyper space is a space of more than 3 dimensions. You and I do not live in 3 dimensions, we live in atleast 4, time itself is a physical property. Einstein recognized this when he discoved General Relativity. Scientist's now believe we could live in more than 10-Dimensions. The point being the 3 dimensions most people are familar with, is not all there is, there is more.

There is lot's of confusion as to whether aliens are physical or not.

Here's the problem. While they seem to be tangiable on the one hand, they exbit behavior they cannot possibly be physical. As the following observes.

Paradoxical Behaviour:

Multiple competent witnesses
Plotted on radar
Leave tangible traces on ground
Photographed
Excesss of 6,000 mph w/o sonic boons
Right angle turns @ 16,000 mph
Materialize/dematerialize w/o traces

Want to know REAL truth? Watch what highly educated and top researcher Chuck Missler has to say in his video series. He uses wisdom and science to explore these things and he also covers Roswell, crop circles, the nephilim, and more.

Before writing this off as another fundamentalist religious thread (which this is not) i suggest you atleast watch watch the videos there is 12 in total that can be found on youtube.

First let me remind you about avoiding truth.

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument and which cannot fail to keep man in ever lasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation before investigation. - Edmund Spencer.

This sounds to me what ATS is all about "denying ignorance". So before posting let us remind ourselves of that.

Jesus Personal Warning

"Take heed that no man deceive you."
Matthew 24:4

----------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
reply from Wutz4tom
----------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
This ridicules Stereotyping has been posted numerous times.??...more Than once by yourself..??
My question....Where Is the proof???

My Opinion is they are just like Earthlings....There Are Good people and Not So Good people..
****You CANNOT put all Beings whether earthling or alien into a single category...that Is a safe bet.!
edit on 12-9-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

link   
Chuck Missler is a very intelligent and interesting man, why don't you just watch some of the videos you may find interesting?

link   

you should be able to lose points in real life for threads like this.
just sayin.....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Are you preaching or just posting your own point of view, conspiracies in religion is the thread for that, not this one, beside I will post my own opinion, If Aliens are Demonic as per your OP then God is also demonic because its an Alien, meaning not of this world

How about that.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

What this Chuck Missler

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

----------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
reply from Wutz4tom
----------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
This ridicules Stereotyping has been posted numerous times.??...more Than once by yourself..??
My question....Where Is the proof???

My Opinion is they are just like Earthlings....There Are Good people and Not So Good people..
****You CANNOT put all Beings whether earthling or alien into a single category...that Is a safe bet.!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That was too funny!

Oh! Look at me! I've got a PhD. The man should not be allowed near a hammer and nails as he would clearly harm himself.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
He talks about the NWO in the 11th video.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The god lot.
say Ever thing that is not part of there team,
is satan, evil or demons.
they live in a black and white world.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Nope we have conclusive evidence of it, so much that you have to really research it for yourself to see it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
I'm a Christian but its not a religion, its a personal relationship with God.

OK, it's not a religion.....more of a cult then.....right?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

yes, because clearly if you talk about the NWO you are instantly correct on all subjects.

wait a minute.......
i see what you did there.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think it's rather funny how people come and demand proof of this POV simply to discredit it when there is no solid proof. Well there is no solid proof that "aliens" are visitors from outer space or intelligent beings like us from another galaxy, much less solid proof of evolution... ALL THESE CLAIMS ARE BASED ON SPECULATION, CONVICTION OF ONE'S BELIEFS, AND FAITH IN SOME FORM OR ANOTHER. Where is this UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE that the aliens are as sci-fi tells us... where is the undeniable proof that evolution is truth... all there are are theories and convictions, based on faith in a particular view.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join