It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

Your logic is cripplingly flawed. Just because a nation is led by a false prophet doesn't mean the whole nation is damned, there will always be the select few who recognize the truth in God's word.

And channelling spirits is not unforgivable, only blaspheming the holy spirit is the unforgivable sin.

There have been many mediums that are now saved.
edit on 12-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

Don't believe Hitler was possessed? Just read some of the old files about his demonic dreams and visions which he was controlled by spirits. Also how the Nazi's got highly advanced UFO disk technology.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Yes actually the bible has the answers, call me what you want but i see no purpose in believing in "something in-between" that is just a cop out. Which is the exact mindset what get's some Christians in believing evolution and genesis can some how work together, very foolish and dangerous way to think. Absolute truth can be found in the bible. But feel free to disagree with me.

This is the best post I have read in the whole thread thus far. Great job OP, you are right on!

I agree with your conclusion on the alien/ufo matter as well. How else do you think the whole world will put aside its differences, religions, (muslims!) and politics in order to create a one world governement, religion, currency and one world leader?

The whole world will need a COMMON enemy of course! And I am not talking about global warming either. An alien attack would foot the bill perfectly, as well as explain just where all the Christians dissapeared to as well.....

Good luck world....your going to need it once the Christians are called home.
edit on 12-9-2011 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I studied the demon issue for a while. Accounts of demonic activity. Then one day I read some Bud Hopkins abduction accounts ect and noticed right off the similarities between extream demonic activity and abductions.

Having said that the issue of UFOs is far to complicated to believe that they are "demons" like the spirits said to possess humans. Plus UFOS in the very general probably are comprised of good and bad. And not like good and bad witches but more like good and bad angels. Remember however that even these good angels when under orders can be very mean.....your worst nighmare.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
The 2 top researches of UFO's in the last centurary are Dr. Josef Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallée. Dr. Josef Allen Hynek orginally set out to refute what he orginally thought was nonsense, but then became a believer and one of the top researchers into the subject. Those of you who have seen the movie close encounters of the third kind will have seen Josef Allen Hynek whether you realize it or not as an extra. Both of these respected researchers came to the conclusion that there not galatic, but these things, what many people now call aliens are infact demonic. These beings show some phsycall propertys but on the other hand they break all phsycall laws. This can be explained if they were hyper-dimensional.

A hyper space is a space of more than 3 dimensions. You and I do not live in 3 dimensions, we live in atleast 4, time itself is a physical property. Einstein recognized this when he discoved General Relativity. Scientist's now believe we could live in more than 10-Dimensions. The point being the 3 dimensions most people are familar with, is not all there is, there is more.

There is lot's of confusion as to whether aliens are physical or not.

Here's the problem. While they seem to be tangiable on the one hand, they exbit behavior they cannot possibly be physical. As the following observes.

Paradoxical Behaviour:

Multiple competent witnesses
Plotted on radar
Leave tangible traces on ground
Photographed
Excesss of 6,000 mph w/o sonic boons
Right angle turns @ 16,000 mph
Materialize/dematerialize w/o traces

Want to know REAL truth? Watch what highly educated and top researcher Chuck Missler has to say in his video series. He uses wisdom and science to explore these things and he also covers Roswell, crop circles, the nephilim, and more.

Before writing this off as another fundamentalist religious thread (which this is not) i suggest you atleast watch watch the videos there is 12 in total that can be found on youtube.

First let me remind you about avoiding truth.

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument and which cannot fail to keep man in ever lasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation before investigation. - Edmund Spencer.

I'm going to just come out and say it: Christians, like you at least, are more deceptive and untruthful than the alleged demons that they point out at every opportunity. Hynek and Vallee did NOT conclude that aliens are demons. I've posted what was actually said before, but I'm sick of having to counter the outright lies Christians perpetuate. You,OP, are part of the agenda to influence public opinion toward a belief that aliens are demonic. You may be unwittingly a part of it, having fallen for the first shock troops of the Christian fairy tale, but are a part nonetheless. It's up to the reader to do their research at this point. Christianity is a fear-based religion. Everything in the Christian worldview is explained by simplistic notions of "good" and "evil", demonic or non-demonic. There is nothing in between, no gray (pardon the pun) area and no rational analysis of abductions, contacts, or sightings. Christianity is permanently stuck in the 15th century and, fortunately will one day die. Until then, we should all be aware that Christians such as yourself lie (either purposely or ignorantly) about aliens, UFOs, and the paranormal, in general.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Visiting ESB because: To delete those silly videos

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Guys even Bill cooper knew spoke about the alien deception.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Yes actually the bible has the answers, call me what you want but i see no purpose in believing in "something in-between" that is just a cop out.

You pretend as if the bible is the only religious text in existence. So if I expand my horizons beyond christianity I'm allowing myself to be decieved? No sir or madame, It is you who has been decieved if you truly believe that you'll learn all you need to know about this life from the bible alone. So while you're sitting at your computer claiming that agnostism is a "cop-out" remember that you just said "The bible has all the answers." Which is a cop out in-of-itself.

And don't get it confused, I actually agree with the whole idea of the "alien deception" that is being played out right now in front of us. Otherwise they wouldn't have made 50,000 movies about aliens this year. It's obvious that there's an agenda and a motive for TPTB to want us to believe in aliens so badly, I'm just saying that we don't know exactly what these things are and we shouldn't pretend to. again, peace and love.
edit on 12-9-2011 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1

Agnostism get's you no where.

And keeps you in darkness open to deception.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Chrysalis

That would be the world elites and masonic establishment, who are in contact with demonic entity's.

All the famous dictators channelled spirits: hitler stalin mao etc.. Why do you think there goal was to exterminate the masses? Maybe because these entity's were trying to inhabit there "containers" for themselves?

They may just like to cause the killing of humans in mass. If these are the spirits of whatever that lived say before the flood and now wonder the earth......the same were spoken of.....and mans mind was on war continually in those days and certainly they were spured on by these others living on earth. Some of these spirits are in lockdown but are let out here and there and someday the whole lot will be losed. These in lockdown are said to be much worse than the spirits that are free to roam.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
We must define all our terms so we're on the same page, then continue the discussion.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Logic ? My logic is flawed ? Sorry to disagree.
Your logic is like : crops circles don't have demonic features, so it's proof they were done by demons.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Guys even Bill cooper knew spoke about the alien deception.

yeaaa their trying to make aliens LOOK BAD. Because there are good aliens out there too. Omg you are so BLIND

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Just because some hows dreams they are controlled by demons doesn't make them actually controlled by demons.

So the demons gave it to them? I am more likely to believe that the Nazis took it from the little green men and shot them. That seems more there style. Plus if they were given this technology why didn't they use it to turn the tide of the war so Germany was victorious. Please say because God was on the Allies side....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Would you be referencing to the good angels who are in heaven with God? If so these are not aliens at all, but angelic beings. There are no good aliens.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

The reason the allies won was because the global elites were financing both sides of the war. And they had to get there money back some how, they did this by stealing every last dime *14+ trillion* from the american public.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Your saying the trillion galaxies out there are just for eye candy? The visitation of the moon by man in the 1960's, we were actually visting satan's headquarters?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I don't believe we went to the moon. Life cannot survive the intense radiation of the van Allen belt. You can call it "eye candy" if you want, i'd prefer to call it God's creation.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

yeaaa their trying to make aliens LOOK BAD. Because there are good aliens out there too. Omg you are so BLIND

honestly dude, if there are good aliens/demons/extra-dimensional entities (whatever your preference) out there then I've yet to see evidence of benevolence from any of them. The testimony from people that claim to have been abducted never comes out pleasant. They always describe horrible experiences/emotions that just exude from these creatures whatever they are. If I was a betting man, I'd bet every penny that whatever has made contact with this planet is most definitely malevolent and their intentions for the human race aren't something we'd agree with upon hearing the news. To me, most of the evidence points to "RUN! RUN FOR THE F*CKING HILLS!" I mean, for all I know you're right and there are good ones out there somewhere, but if they are they are staying way below the radar.
edit on 12-9-2011 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join