It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
Admin - this same topic has been addressed already in multiple threads as listed below. Would you please close this repeated item and direct users to those others?

Thank you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-9-2011 by TheFlash because: correct punctuation

UM?????

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
double post

edit on 12-9-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

With all due respect that is not entirely true; there have been plenty of other accounts of people being abducted in other places other then their living room/bedroom/home. One example is Benny & Betty Hill... There are many others but just to make my case this is one of many.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by evil12day

Which technology? If your talking about material technology it doesn't exist. They are angelic offspring called the nephilim.

Did you just say that material technology does not exist ? That they are not machines they are the children of Angels called Nephilim ? What the # ? How come we Humans make technology ? Are we in fact the creators of Angels ? Or at least Nephilim ?

reply to post by evil12day

Nope i know they are demonic and so do many others you are simply in denial because you can't except the existence of God being real so you deny yourself reality.

Okay now this one is awesome, you just said We are in denial and we can not consider the existence of god being real. Wow...

First off, for a religious fanatic, stating that a creation of man is an angel or even on par with an angel is some what blasphemous is it not ? Stating, that men can create a servant of god from raw materials, nuts and bolts or anything for that matter as a religious individual you claim to be is pretty out there.

Now, as far as I understood, you were trying to say you were right, and that were all idiots when you don't even understand the difference between " Except " and " Accept. " I'm beyond unimpressed. In my honest opinion, it's people like you that give religion a bad name. Follow some rules, ignore others. Hell, I'm gonna go down to the supermarket, steal no Rob that super market, on the way out I'm going to shoot a pregnant woman. Maybe even commit a gross sexual act, now tell me my statement was any less offensive than your blasphemy. You're pathetic. I hope you read this before it gets mood for poor manners. You make me sick.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Yeah, i agree. These little bastards are not aliens, and they've lied to us twice. The first time they lied was when they told us they came from mars and venus, and we sent probes there and there was no life there at all. The second time they lied they said they came from the moon Titan, we sent the cassini space probe there and again proved they lied. Now they say they are from Zeta Reticuli. See the pattern? Everytime we prove them liars, they change their story and move the location of their "world" farther out so we cant check the validity of their lies.

Not to mention aliens would be bound to the physical laws of our reality, and these boogers can walk through walls and subdue people without even touching them. I believe they are the fallen angels that abandoned their post in heaven, the "watchers" who came to earth and fell in love with the daughters of Eve and had offspring with them which ended up being the nephilim that waged war on mankind and almost wiped us out until God stopped them and took away their ability to reproduce.

Well the fallen angels are at it again trying to create the nephilim again and it is my belief that the Son of Perdition is a nephilim because he will have angelic like powers and be able to do things no normal man can do including survive being mortally wounded and possibly being able to raise the dead.
edit on 13-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Chrysalis

And they will forsake your soul to hell in the process.

This isn't a game. This is REAL.

WOW! Proslytizing much????

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Typical example of TRASH post and comments which want me to leave this forum almost every day.

This is no UFO and Alien forum anymore, it's the fricking VATICAN web site.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, OP, have you heard of the Galactic Federation of Light? If not, you should look into the subject.

Speaking of the GFL, Mods, if this thread can remain open, in the A&U no less, then the GFL should once again be allowed to be discussed on this website, since it's basically the opposite of what the OP is claiming. Just sayin...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
blah blah blah "I don't know what's going on so it must be god/satan/demons."

Same christian BS thats been going on for centuries.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
I can see it now; a being lands in a ship, "claiming" to be from another world, and a bunch of Christian nutters shoot him and his crewmates then burn the ship for being demons. Now which party in that picture is showing a distinct lack of enlightenment would you say?

And again, mystery star-bestower, own up!

You know if you think along those lines humans have already shot down ufo's and killed the "messenger". What if the aliens were bringing the cure to all cancers? Booom...Or ont he other hand the small disk ships were just "recon". And they were able to send back a message to there motherships, about the humans killing them. Well if you think of it that way, if and I say IF aliens ever do show up in big motherships I can say more than 50% there not comming for the view. They would be comming for PAYBACK...

So in effect TPTB have already doomed the rest of the human population...

Kinda blows..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
oh this thread is haggard

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Yeah, i agree. These little bastards are not aliens, and they've lied to us twice. The first time they lied was when they told us they came from mars and venus, and we sent probes there and there was no life there at all. The second time they lied they said they came from the moon Titan, we sent the cassini space probe there and again proved they lied. Now they say they are from Zeta Reticuli. See the pattern? Everytime we prove them liars, they change their story and move the location of their "world" farther out so we cant check the validity of their lies.

Not to mention aliens would be bound to the physical laws of our reality, and these boogers can walk through walls and subdue people without even touching them. I believe they are the fallen angels that abandoned their post in heaven, the "watchers" who came to earth and fell in love with the daughters of Eve and had offspring with them which ended up being the nephilim that waged war on mankind and almost wiped us out until God stopped them and took away their ability to reproduce.

Well the fallen angels are at it again trying to create the nephilim again and it is my belief that the Son of Perdition is a nephilim because he will have angelic like powers and be able to do things no normal man can do including survive being mortally wounded and possibly being able to raise the dead.

Did I miss something? Who are this 'they' that have been speaking to us for all these years? Because as much as I've looked, I've never found one credible conversation that took place between an alien and a human, let alone one where they told us where they were from.

Also, we don't comprehend the full nature of our reality, not by a long shot. So we can't say they are defying the physical laws of our reality, we can only say they are defying our understanding of the physical laws of reality, which is a big difference. The mere fact that an entity was walking through walls, if substantiated, would by definition mean that it was possible within the laws of our reality, otherwise it wouldn't be able to exist.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Who says there is a huge difference between the concepts of "intergalactic" and "demonic?"

I see them as very similar concepts.

Where does God come from anyway? Where did "his angels" come from? And the devil? And his angels?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

These beings show some phsycall propertys but on the other hand they break all phsycall laws. This can be explained if they were hyper-dimensional.
What does hyper-dimensionality have to do with demons? This is the problem. People have a very hard time distinguishing advanced technology from supernatural activity. Even in this day and age.

fundamentalist religious thread (which this is not)
Errr...yes it is, you even had a Jesus quote.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

I would absolutely agree angels, demons, god, and other forms of life live in another diminsion. Physicists are working on a new idea called the "multi-verse"

Across the Multiverse: Physicist Considers the Big Picture

L.I.S.A Satellite

The sea is your oyster

edit on 13-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Tell that to the people that have been abducted and taken into space, I'm sure they'll tell you all about Satan and stuff. That's why all of the alien abductees consistently describe being taken to hell, encountering red guys with horns, I mean come on this is well-documented.

All of that super-advanced technology reported? Satan has lots of engineers and Nazi's down there who build him some crazy anti-gravitational spacecrafts and tractor beams.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
If aliens are the demons that people once spoke of then angels must be aliens as well so i guess not all aliens are demonic.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Nicely done research!

I enjoy Chuck Missler, will be watching his videos and then come back to respond to your post and his videos.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i didnt find any proof of this in his message just a erson putting things together.. and then hes coming to his own conclusion...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Im guessing you are a troll, nothing in your poorly put together thread offers any kind of factual evidence to support any of the claims you make. Just because you dont understand how somthing works, that doesnt make it evil or "demonic". Its sad there are still people as closed minded as you in our world.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join