It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why David Icke Is Lord, God Wingnut of The Universe. And Why You Should Stop Listening To Him.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by twistheknife

Something was discovered that was hidden (by David Icke).

That it is an art installation and that it pre-dates 911 and that it has nothing to do with what David Icke says it does.

edit on 8-9-2011 by Frater210 because: Ia!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Yup that's the clip I think I saw a while back. I dunno what to make of it, I don't think this man actually thinks he is Jesus. I'm pretty sure he knows his biological father and his mother didn't give a "virgin" birth to him. There correlation between him and Jesus I can think of off the top of my head is that Jesus was enlightened and showed the people the way, and I suppose you could say the same thing about Icke. As Jesus had his followers and his haters, same as Icke

As far as Davids reptile theory, well, he wasn't the first to come up with it, that is for sure, but I do believe it? I do believe in aliens, and secret societies, and the fact that our world has pretty much always been in turmoil due to the decisions of the few. If people don't like Icke, so be it, they have to exist. You can't please all the people all of the time and you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

At the end of the day, Icke does have some pretty good research and ideas out there pertaining to the men who run our world, and again, he's not the only one coming up with these ideas.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

Im also a son of god. So what... are you going to hit me??

No. Why would you ask me if I am going to hit you?

The whole point of this thread is that Icke is a fibbing loon. Not to hit anybody.

Have you been hit in the past when you told people that you are the son of god?
edit on 8-9-2011 by Frater210 because: Hmmm

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

In my eyes problem is that people elevate persons like David Icke too much and they form their own opinions based only on their stories. I think thats wrong. Its pretty same to blindly listening to MSM only difference is that these persons talk about things that MSN will not.

As I already said, Icke is not always right but he is not totally crazy neither. People should listen to him if they want to but they also need to research what he said and think about it. On the end people should for their own opinion based on their own research and feelings.

For example lets take Charlie Veitch. I don't know if you heard of him but he is on of the guys that fights the system and many people follow him (or at least they did). Then Charlie changed his opinion about 9/11 attacks and now he believes official story. It's not important if he is right or not, he has freedom to change his own opinion. But many people got very angry and they started hating him which shows to me that they formed their own opinion based on what he said without really thinking about it.

As long as everyone uses his own brain we will be fine. We will avoid obvious lies and recognize the truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yup that's the clip I think I saw a while back. I dunno what to make of it, I don't think this man actually thinks he is Jesus. I'm pretty sure he knows his biological father and his mother didn't give a "virgin" birth to him. There correlation between him and Jesus I can think of off the top of my head is that Jesus was enlightened and showed the people the way, and I suppose you could say the same thing about Icke. As Jesus had his followers and his haters, same as Icke

Boy am I glad you put a laughy face after that. I am totally surprised that we have gone from 0 to 'Icke is Jesus' in two pages.

I don't want to unnecessarily disparage Icke and I know what he was trying to say; I felt the same way for about 30 minutes when I was 19 or so. I have a little insight in to how David got the way he is and I just think it has gone one step too far with this mosaic eye thing. It is right up there with Jone's '___' elves and I was hoping we might talk a little about what is up with these bozos and their claims getting nuttier and nuttier.

As far as Davids reptile theory, well, he wasn't the first to come up with it, that is for sure, but I do believe it? I do believe in aliens, and secret societies, and the fact that our world has pretty much always been in turmoil due to the decisions of the few. If people don't like Icke, so be it, they have to exist. You can't please all the people all of the time and you can't fool all of the people all of the time. At the end of the day, Icke does have some pretty good research and ideas out there pertaining to the men who run our world, and again, he's not the only one coming up with these ideas.

No to be contentious but this does kind of support my reasoning that Icke is not correct about anything; he is just the favorite flavor of this stuff for most people.

And, in this case, he has proven out to be a wingnut fibber, I am afraid; I hope it will give people pause.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dario86

I disagree mildly in that I believe the problem has nothing to do with Vietch changing his mind. The problem is what people project on to him. That is why they are angry when it is taken away. Like a baby yanked from the teat.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dario86

In my eyes problem is that people elevate persons like David Icke too much and they form their own opinions based only on their stories. I think thats wrong. Its pretty same to blindly listening to MSM only difference is that these persons talk about things that MSN will not.

As I already said, Icke is not always right but he is not totally crazy neither. People should listen to him if they want to but they also need to research what he said and think about it. On the end people should for their own opinion based on their own research and feelings.

For example lets take Charlie Veitch. I don't know if you heard of him but he is on of the guys that fights the system and many people follow him (or at least they did). Then Charlie changed his opinion about 9/11 attacks and now he believes official story. It's not important if he is right or not, he has freedom to change his own
opinion. But many people got very angry and they started hating him which shows to me that they formed their
own opinion based on what he said without really thinking about it.

I agree with you 100%. People seem to lose all capacity to think when a person taps into an interest or belief that they held for a long time. To those people, a person like Mr. Icke is sort of like a savior because they're belief is so strong in that certain topic. Never underestimate the power of disinformation and the people that wield it extremely well.

As long as everyone uses his own brain we will be fine. We will avoid obvious lies and recognize the truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dario86

I agree with you 100%. People seem to lose all capacity to think when a person taps into an interest or belief that they held for a long time. To those people, a person like Mr. Icke is sort of like a savior because they're belief is so strong in that certain topic. Never underestimate the power of disinformation and the people that wield it extremely well.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Quetzalcoatl12

Hey, Quetzalcoatl12

Did you think that that post was particularly nice? Or did you mean to add text?

There you are...

Never underestimate the power of disinformation and the people that wield it extremely well.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I believe that the next several years going forward will have more to do with why we listened to these guys and less to do with what they are saying.

edit on 8-9-2011 by Frater210 because: Hi!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

yea well when you make up a theory and fit it in with actual facts its kind of hard to deny isnt it?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I ment to add text which I did above sorry

It's a little bit of a pain on an IPad some times.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
reply to post by quedup

yea well when you make up a theory and fit it in with actual facts its kind of hard to deny isnt it?

It's called misinformation and people don't Understand how much of a force it can truly be, when used in the wrong hands. Icke, Jones and others know this as well.

edit on 8-9-2011 by Quetzalcoatl12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by Quetzalcoatl12 because: Grammer

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
For the sake of aesthetic perspective I wanted to add an image and a link from the artists that created Oculus, the installation at the subway station that Icke believes was placed there by The Illuminati...

Kristin Jones and Andrew Ginzel: www.jonesginzel.com...

Seems that this team of artisans like eyes. If they only knew that David Icke would be visiting their installation.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Don't underestimate David Icke. Crazy? Yeah, crazy like a fox. He knows exactly what he's doing, and he knows exactly how "bats--t crazy" it all sounds. He's no idiot. And he certainly isn't crazy.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
David Icke .. foaming at the mouth...repeating "reptilian illuminati pyramid pope tetrahedon kundalini light spiral atlantis alien sharlie sheen energetic rainbow barriers!"
www.stubhub.com...
only 99$ a seat.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Don't underestimate David Icke. Crazy? Yeah, crazy like a fox. He knows exactly what he's doing, and he knows exactly how "bats--t crazy" it all sounds. He's no idiot. And he certainly isn't crazy.

Sorry, but what is his point then? He must have some master plan because he is only really out there embarrassing himself. This video of his is a complete failure. It is based on nothing but his own imaginings.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If anything i think he's a shrewd business man who's cunningly tapped into both the new age and conspiracy comunities. There is after all a fair bit of money to be made in such endevours. I just checked - he's got at least 12 books out and numerous videos. Being in that situtation he's got to keep coming up with new material to stimulate sales.

Personally i don't believe a word of it, I do however find him amusing but not in the way he'd like. It always amazed me how a guy can go from sports comentator to new age guru, i always suspected somebody had spiked one of his drinks with some interesting chemicals, though mid-life crisis springs to mind.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

If anything i think he's a shrewd business man who's cunningly tapped into both the new age and conspiracy comunities. There is after all a fair bit of money to be made in such endevours. I just checked - he's got at least 12 books out and numerous videos. Being in that situtation he's got to keep coming up with new material to stimulate sales.

I've always wondered how Icke got away with his claims that Queen Elizabeth and clan are a bunch of blood-drinking reptilians....LMAO...... I mean, he's made millions off this stuff....and no one at Buckingham Palace puts the guy in his place?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

Yes, I think it should be clear to anyone paying attention that these guys are really starting to reach; but their 'followers' just seem to cut them more and more slack.

What a lot of people do not realize is that the entire arena of 'Conspiracy Theories' is contained as a body of literature; in hard copy and here on the web. there is a finite amount of it. That is why they have to feed off of one another and, and when the going gets tough they begin reaching for anything that will do; with Icke it is these eye mosaics, with Jones it is currently '___' elves.

Folks like me that are hip to the whole thing because they have followed it from early childhood can catch these rats, no problem.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

He'd just love some attention from the royals - would play into his conspiracy mentality perfectly ! He would no doubt write a book about how he fended off the royals using some crystals and a magic rabbits foot ( hmm i might be becoming a bit of a skeptic !)

Sometimes it's best to leave people to it i guess, any involvement sends the wrong kind of signs, i guess they just don't invite him to garden parties and he's off the Honours list for sure

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join