It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why David Icke Is Lord, God Wingnut of The Universe. And Why You Should Stop Listening To Him.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

David Icke has posted a video in the last couple of days of a trip that he made to New York City and the subway station he found there near ground zero that has an art installation made up of mosaics of human eyes.

I just want to say that I find this video to be so asinine that It is a real struggle for me not to really go off on a tirade; I am just going to try and let the facts speak for themselves and after you get a load of this, Icke himself will do more than I could ever hope to do to fully illustrate that he is, indeed, a loon of the first order. Here is the video...

So you saw the eye mosaics and you have heard what Icke has to say about them; he is so concerned for all of us, bless you David Icke (not).

Great now read this if you are not in the bathroom barfing...

Oculus, Jones/Ginzel (1998)

An artwork entitled Oculus (Eye) has been installed all over the Chambers Street/World Trade Center station complex.

Created by Kristin Jones and Andrew Ginzel, Oculus consists of 300 different mosaic eyes, all based upon actual human eyes taken from photographs--not computer generated. Oculus consists of 301 mosaic panels by artists Kristin Jones, Andrew Ginzel and Rinaldo Piras.

The project presents the eyes of three hundred individual New Yorkers translated from a photographic study conducted by Jones/Ginzel into stone mosaic by the classically trained Piras. The centerpiece of the work is an elliptical glass and stone mosaic floor, with a magnificent micro mosaic eye at the center of an ultramarine vortex with the image of the City of New York woven into the picture. Source: italcultny.org.

www.nycsubway.org...

So there we go, Icke didn't even bother to research the art installation that he was in such a mad rush to add to his conspiracy stew of reptiles and bloodlines. He just could not wait to let us know about it and express his concern for all of us poor sleeping sheeple.

I have taken the main part of what Icke says in the video and I will transcribe it here...

"...and, and , the eye is one of the classic symbols of this network of bloodlines. And if you go far enough back the ancients used to symbolize the non-humans, shall we say, the extraterrestrials or whatever you want to call them as the watchers.

And they used to symbolize them as an eye. And all the way through thousands of years this has come. And here it is.

Why would you put eyes on a subway station after a inside job by the network whose symbol is the eye? Why would you then put eyes on this station?

Cause their laughing at us. Taking the piss.

But not for bloody long

David Icke, Another Stupid Video, Sept. 2011

OK, What?!

My favorite part is at the end when he says, "And here it is". It's a freaking art installation that predates the 911 events and this guy has come all the way to New York because he believes it is some secret network of bloodlines that are making fun of us by installing 301 mosaics of human eyes that are supposed to somehow symbolize....what?

It just goes in a stupid circle.

Anyway, for anyone that still gives an ear to David Icke I would like to offer this: David asks a lot of questions in that short video; I would just like to offer that no one is required to answer them. Just walk away from the Icke.

I am beginning to believe that the acts produced by David Icke, Alex Jones, and the like should be seen as a kind of morbid performance art. David is just ready to pack up and go on a moment's notice; because he has to keep the show rolling, has to keep the bills paid. Same with Jones, he is panicking and is now bringing up '___' elves and that sort of thing. What is happening in the world that is causing these yo yos to become so desperate?

What kinds of truths may really lie just ahead for us? Because it does not seem to have anything to do with the 'Truths' promulgated by Icke or any of his ilk.

"'Cause they're Lawwfing at us dahlings"

Images of most of the mosaics from Oculus seem to be featured here...
www.nycsubway.org...

edit on 8-9-2011 by Frater210 because: Ia!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Oh my god to this thread. David icke is a known bat-# crazy man, he makes sense until he gets to the reptile people.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

He's not bat # crazy, a lot of what he says a lot of people agree with. He is accused of being bat # crazy when he starts talking about reptiles and what have you. As far as the global agenda of the elite and their practices, he's spot on. Check out the Bilderberg group and Bohemian Grove if you're not familiar with this, but being a member of this website I am sure you are.

David Icke as Lord? Who is saying that?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I agree with him until he gets to the reptile people, and who called him god ? Oh lord have mercy, I wouldn't call Icke god but the half crazy neighbour next door

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

David Icke as Lord? Who is saying that?
reply to post by Swills

umm he has, he claimed to be the son of God.....on national TV........

Yes he is as crazy as people say he is.......

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Are you sure? I do recall watching clips on YT of the early 90s, or whenever his new "life" began. I remember seeing a young Icke on some UK show being berated and humiliated, and I do recall them asking where he got his info and him telling them he basically got lead by, I dunno, the spiritual world or other world entity or something. Can you post the video of him saying he's basically Jesus?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

It is foolish people who make statements like this - taking it completely out of context - all the guy meant is that God is in all of us. But as per usual editing and the sheeple go hand in hand.

That's ok David is used to it and it goes straight over his head as it does the heads of his followers who have checked out his research and found he is spot on.

Keep up the GREAT WORK DAVID - for your thousands and thousands of followers. ( Now I wonder how you have so many followers
)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I realize that I may not have been entirely clear in regards to just where Icke goes round the bend on this. The whole point of his video is that the mosaics were put in place after 911 as some kind of personal insult against We The People by TPTB or, as Icke puts it, 'They'.

In fact the installation was finished in 1999.

The point of my thread being that Icke is making crap up. I hope that is clear now.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

his followers who have checked out his research and found he is spot on.

Don't you really mean that his followers have read his material and agree with him?

May we have an example of where Icke has been 'spot on'?

Has he been so spot on that you are willing to forgive him this attempt to obfuscate the truth in order to coerce you in to listening to him further?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Honestly, that video reminds me of the crazy rainbow lady. What are they putting in our water?

As for Icke, yeah he's a wingnut but what makes it worrisome is that he's a wingnut with a following. Wherever you get one of those cults of personality you're bound to get irrational followers who will defend to the end even the most asinine and illogical ideas. I've always found it odd that people will read in the all-seeing-eye to anything that looks like an eye. Here's a heads up to people, just because there's a depiction of the eye doesn't mean the illuminati are involved, unless you want to say everyone who's ever depicted the eye in art is an illuminati agent.

I've said this before about the symbol of the rising sun, there's one on my orange juice cartoon, I don't think for a second the folks who squeeze by juice are some Luciferian reptile people because they put a rising sun on my orange juice. These are symbols that ANYONE can use for any reason, the eye is a common body part, and trust me when I say that ANYONE can go out and find a mural or a mosaic or a piece of art and read in all sorts of astrological, new age, illuminati conspiracy related gobbledygook.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
spitting theories like facts, adding totally unrelated people/places/things/objects/events to fit with his agenda like always. too many just like him and way too many more trying to copy him! heck i think ive even seen a few of these on ATS! well i just cant buy my beliefs from a man insulting me to my face everytime he talks for being unawakened or not as angry as him, alex jones=david icke-pyramid scheme extraordinare's

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This looks more like a troll´s thread

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
You really think a man is that crazy because he has an assumption? As wrong as it may be, people shouldnt be labeled crazy for having ideas that are outside of the box, right or wrong. Thats how things are discovered and brought to light. If anything you should support him until he does come up with some hard evidence (which he has on other topics) Its people like this that keep this site going, that keep the truth from being kept from us. presenting us with new ideas to look into, debunk or prove. but no, lets discourage openmindeness.

fail.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

To give examples of this would take another half dozen books - David always encourages people to check out his info and gives directions as to where you can check it out - 'I'm not asking you to believe me - I simply stating the facts - please check this out at ....... ' is his motto!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

He really says that he is, 'the son of god'...

I don't see how this could be understood any other way; context or not. It seems that David claimed to be the son of god and the interviewer is taking him to task for it and the audience is laughing at him.

He uses the usual 'new-age shuffle' to try and deflect the barbs but it is clear to me that he is trying to communicate that he believes that he is the son of god.

That being said; so what? Lots of Newage (rhymes with sewage ) types say that sort of thing and considering what Icke has said since I don't know why any of it should come as a surprise to anyone.

Either way, there is the video clip.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
We are all God's children...(and i don't mean in a biblical way).

I agree that David Icke sometimes does sound ridiculous and some things that he claims are exaggerated or even false. Still he is one of first people that openly started talking about secret societies and corrupted system. He was also right about forming EU and path it will take and so on...

My point is that he raises some valid questions and he got some very good points. He is not 100% right but you can't just dismiss him as a crazy man.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Don't mean to rude; but one small 'fact' would do.

I have been over all of these joker's materials in the past many years. Icke is not 'right' about anything. He just sounds 'most right' to those that find his schtick entertaining. And I am putting it nicely.

All that to say that I will not be going off to read Icke. I already have and have been out the other end.

What makes me particularly fun to play with is that I used to actually believe quite a bit of this crapola. So I really can see it from both sides.

That's why I ask for one small fact; I know there aren't any.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dario86

People elevate this David Icke person, and those like him, to the status that they have out of a longing to be listened to themselves.

That is why it is easy to ignore his lies and why it will always come down to these yearning emotional pleas from his followers to understand David Icke.

It can be pointed out that he is a liar and facts given and it will always come back to that emotional plea to 'understand'.

I am sorry, there is nothing to understand. Icke makes this crap up out of the crap of his predecessors; that is one of the things that creates the illusion of validity.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

How on earth does it look like a 'Troll's thread'?

Is the OP not clear? That David Icke is once again making crap up to try to galvanize those that listen to him?

Listen to what he says at the end, 'Not for bloody long', what the hell is that supposed to mean? Is David Icke fomenting a revolution in a New York City subway station because of an art installation placed in 1998 that has nothing to do with 911 and evil bloodlines?

How am I trolling? Because I have pointed out that David Icke is a Loonbat Liar?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by Swills

He really says that he is, 'the son of god'...

I don't see how this could be understood any other way; context or not. It seems that David claimed to be the son of god and the interviewer is taking him to task for it and the audience is laughing at him.

He uses the usual 'new-age shuffle' to try and deflect the barbs but it is clear to me that he is trying to communicate that he believes that he is the son of god.

That being said; so what? Lots of Newage (rhymes with sewage ) types say that sort of thing and considering what Icke has said since I don't know why any of it should come as a surprise to anyone.

Either way, there is the video clip.

Im also a son of god. So what... are you going to hit me??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join