It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to the Andromedans there will be contact starting at the mid/end of this month

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I hope these aliens have IDs on them when they make themselves known. How will we know otherwise???

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have a message for the Andromedans.

You still owe me 12 billion Rigelian dollars for the sale of Episilon Antari.

Unless I recieve it within the next 24 hours (Centauri-Earth standard derivation) than I WILL prevent you from making any contact with Earth or influencing any event within the Sol System. For the next 10 million years.

It's up to you

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ha hahaaaaaah haaah ha,Not gonna happen,good presentation but there will be no disclosure or general meeting anytime soon.We will escape by going within,they are waiting for us but they will not intervene in evolutions path.Gotta do it on our own buddy.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well 15 minutes into the video made me stop. He hasn't gone into what direct contact is, or the direct message in those 15 minutes but has brought up key terms that alert me to PROPAGANDA, for NWO.

1. that we need to accept changes.
2. that our current models aren't working.
3. that what we believe is all wrong, and we need to get to the point of knowing this doesn't work and embrace change.

OK, I hope enough are savvy and able to connect enough dots, and have heard this rhetoric before to understand who's voice he is speaking for. Rockefeller is behind him, I sense, by the way as he often uses terms or a way of presenting this sophisticated brutal corporate rule solution that of course would be presented in a new, equal, loving better way.

I've experienced real contact with direction that was also about equality and redistributing but it was also about Freedom. With Freedom comes responsibility to others and education, BUT, it also is a grass roots, empowerment of people that does away with pyramids and control systems.

There is No Such Thing As A Rule Of Law, and Cosmic Law is much the same. There is a consequence to harming others, but also healing and forgiveness, however the process of perfect knowlege, fully understanding serious harm from the others point of view, and correction is not something anyone would wish for, and to be avoided at all cost. Because you're ALSO hurting yourself when you hurt others. But that is what conscious and awarness means, its a natural consequence, not a LAW, that somebody puts as god over your head and forces you to do. That is simply a part of the evolution of consciousness.

We need to grow up all right, and there are many positive euotpian existences and we will be there if we have not seriously harmed others.

Enslaving others, or NWO IS harm by the way. Freedom and caring societies need to go hand in hand, and in fact, the lessons here on earth seem to be about seeing just that.

The part he is right about is that there are teams watching over each of us, and cosmic, angel/ets and ets that would do all they could to assist those here who are waking up, all within the rules of the tests, ie. they don't interfere with the purpose of the school, but the more positive energy you shine to others, the more it empowers miracles, goodness, guidance and positive contact. So this disclosure and events is in our hands until the moment when things have been planned to change and evolve since before it even began. There is that date as well.

I don't trust those words in the first 15 minutes. I don't know what he is talking about there.

For example here on earth, in most of the religions and spritual beliefs people have, there is a message of Peace and Love, unconditional love and service to others. There are also dark hat things mixed into them, and in our systems, politics as well. Do we toss the positive away because it was wrong? Should we?

There is nothing on earth that would make me toss out Jesus's examples even if they unearthed documents and revealed truth that he was just metaphor, because its still the way back home.

He is right, its all about Love. But that word is a word, define it. What does it mean to you. To high mason who thinks right and wrong are just illusions and equal experiences, harming another may be Love to them and done to Help you after all.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Do people just believe everything they read online? So the Andromedans are communicating with the owners of the Andromedan website, and practically nobody else? Seem a little odd to anyone else? I can't believe people actually take this crap seriously. And you wonder how people get sucked into cults......
edit on 9-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

"Andromedan race" As in they come from the Andromeda galaxy?

Why are people so bent on believing these stories! I'm assuming it's out of ignorance that they do so. The Martians, Reptilians, Grey's, Andromedan... and the list goes on...
Unless I’m wrong, most if not all of these alien races where predicted to make contact and establish world proof of their existence. Uhm... I got over 42 years waiting for them to show up.

I can forgive all the teenagers in ATS for falling into this subject. But older guys like me… Com’n, we've been around for a looong time listening to claims such as this! So I expect better from you.

Any of you people who believe the aliens will come and contact us… Do a search on ATS and start writing down all the fail predictions, read the posts along with YouTube videos then come back and tell us how this time things will be different.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

"Do people just believe everything they read online?"

I'm afraid they do! People seem to have lost their ability to reason.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We should have an exchange program with these ET's, take Kim Kim Kardashian and give us a scientist or holy Man.

It doesn't seem that they are doing very well in the catagories you mentioned, things like energy, polution and medicine and such, if they are influencing us, then first off you'd think a cancer cure would be dispensed.

I'm a bit skeptical with this whole story frankly, so when your date comes and goes, this will become just another hoax shot down in flames.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I love ATS...just when I needed a good laugh-
It delivers!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixus

Yeah, I see where you're coming from, but if the contact has anything to do with intervention in the way we're doing things, then you wouldn't go to the poorer nations, it isn't them that's fu**ed everything up is it. It's the richer nations that are fu**ed up - in general. That's one of the reasons ( I know it's a more complex issue) why there are starving people - our governments would rather deal in weapons and death, than food and peace.

As for the Colliers of this world, I used to watch the videos and enjoy the content and be filled with hope, and fear sometimes, but there are so many selling DVD's, and books etc ( I know they've got to earn a living) , and slagging each-other off that I can't be arsed most of the time now, not even with the Stanton Friedman calibre speakers, whom according to Bill Cooper is CIA - see what I mean?. Add to that the highly likely infiltration of mis-info and deliberate dis-info, and personal/secret agendas, liars and nutters into the speaking/lecture circuits and internet sites and forums, it is becoming tiring and frustrating. It's hard to completely ignore them though, that's why I've been messing on this site for getting on for ten years.

But, despite all that, I still know that what we see ain't what we get, it's not the whole true picture, and I know we are lied to; and I know there's other s**t going on here and out there, i've seen it, and I'm sure lots of you have too.

Oh well, don't suppose I'll ever stop searching for the truth. Andromedans or not.

Just chattin sh*t
edit on 9-9-2011 by barmyfluid because: p*ss poor grammar

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Sorry everybody i'm shooting all aliens on site.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

On this site? Can you pick them out? Or on sight?

Sorry mate, you might not know one if you see one. Apparently.

Having said that, ever seen the people at a BNP (British National Party) rally?

edit on 9-9-2011 by barmyfluid because: brain not working

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by firekoral

I very much respect your opinion. I totally understand how the human race would easily be seen as not worthy for such help from all the bad things that are going on. There actually were races approached in aiding in this movement but some declined for such reasons:
-we can't respect ourselves
-we can't respect others

I'm just glad some actually are willing to step in

If I were an outside ET not from earth I'd be more than happy to help us out.

It's pretty much like an extended mission trip! Haha

But from their perspective our race has been influenced and controlled by other forms of ET
For instance the Greys with the abduction agreement. Reptilians with genetic modification. But apparently the war between the Greys/reptilians is won in our favor. Or the good side.

As in according to the last video I posted on my original post.

This is all from their perspective again.

But to each their own.

Thank you for your input as well! It's great to see so many people commenting!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Exactly, but there's so much crap out there now that it wouldn't surprise me if there were elements of truth in some of the stories that are totally camouflaged in BS. When you say cults, I presume you mean Christianity and Islam as well? (sounds like a crap caberet act)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
A wounderful video, beautiful.
full of hope.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I have no doubt Collier is either completely cR@Zy, a con-artist, or a cR@Zy con-artist. Haven't decided yet.
2nd line.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
One can only hope for them to come. In my opinion it would be great

Kind of NASA to give them free passage to earth by having the no-flight-zone around the moon, who likes to be stuck in traffic

Since the war are won against "the grays and all what not", has anybody noticed a difference in the alien abductions lately? Isn't the greys supposed to be responsible for this?

Since I choose to believe that there are intelligent life "out-there", I think it's just a matter of time before it get's known to us "ordinary perople". Hopefully they will get a warm, respectful welcome if they come here
Maybe this is the time, maybe not. Time will tell

Interesting thread!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

well if this info came from the "Andromedans" then it would seem that contact has already occured.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Originally posted by Paulos
Are the so called Andromedans calling us the Milky Wayans?

Dunno, but it might be why the Mayans where called that.

Please be aware it's Friday night...where? Where did that come from?! WERE...ok, you know the score.
Apologies to the compulsives and purists.

You know who you are..

edit on 9/9/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
was it the andromedans or the pleiadians that had millions of invisible spaceships surrounding earth?..I forget..can't ever keep my aliens straight

*sigh I believe in aliens, and I think we've already had first contact. I don't believe stuff like this though..it's always some medium claiming to be the supreme high lord commander of the 222nd imperial space fleet fighter death star flotilla, 3rd armada. and they keep telling us they're just..about..to make contact. and it never happens.
nonsense. but, hey, I do believe aliens are here, somewhere..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join